Emily Untethered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, all week you've been acting like you wanted to say something to me, or ask me something. Just ask."

He sighed and then smirked. "Sorry, Honey. I just, I've been thinking about things."

She sighed in relief, but he didn't notice. She'd thought perhaps he'd been aware of what had happened the previous weekend.

"Well, just ask me, or tell me," she said, standing to take her plate to the sink.

"How about we finish cleaning up and we can talk in the den," he said, standing and bringing his plate over to her at the sink. She nodded in response and glanced over at him briefly. Whatever it was must be uncomfortable to talk about. She sighed and began to wash the pans and plates.

After they finally finished, he grabbed a beer and headed to the couch while Emily joined him. She sat close to him, but turned to face him.

He sighed and took a long draw from his beer before clearing his throat and looking over at her. "I've been doing something thinking about what happened last weekend with Dakota. I wanted to know if you..." he sighed, and shook his head. "I can't believe I'm even considering this..."

She sighed and started to stand. "If you're not going to freakin' tell me, I'm gonna leave. You been dancing around this all week. Either spit it out or stop thinking about it."

He nodded. "I know, I know, I'm sorry baby."

She sat back down as her expression softened. Her dad looked over and sighed. "I'm thinking of taking you up on your offer, with your friend, Dakota."

Emily sat back, actually stunned by the revelation. A thousand little thoughts spun around her head then. Jealousy flashed through her head, then anger, but then happiness and excitement appeared. She shook her head to clear away the jumble of emotions and thoughts.

"I mean, is that still an offer?" he asked. "She seemed okay enough with it last Saturday."

Emily finally smiled over at him and nodded. "To hell with your fucked up emotions, stop being jealous! This is for him, not you!"

"I'm sure it's something that she and I can talk about," Emily said, sliding forwards and hugging him. She moved quickly so that he didn't have time to react or think about it, assuming her customary position with both knees straddling his legs and her head on his shoulder.

He was momentarily surprised but then wrapped his arms around her and squeezed briefly. She chuckled internally when she felt the growing bulge in his pants. She looked down at him and smirked.

"Hey, don't blame me for this one, you hopped on top of me."

She looked at him, mouth agape in surprise. "He's finally accepting this awkward insanity, don't get all weird and fuck this up," she thought.

She giggled then and sat back, the movement subtly rubbing her crotch against his growing hardness. She fought back a gentle sigh of pleasure and laughed at him.

"All I did was give you a hug," she said, feigning an innocent look. "It's not my fault my Daddy has this problem," she said, adopting a playful tone.

He chuckled, and grabbed both sides of her hips to move her, but then changed his mind and began to tickle her ribs. The move caused her hips to buck and rub her pussy forcefully against his cock. He grew to full rigidity and was poking rudely up against the fabric of his lounging pants. As she bucked and wriggling in his grasp, slapping his arms as she did so, her hips rocked and her pussy ground roughly against his cock.

Her laughter and his filled the room. He spun her then and tossed her to the couch beside them. Her arms were locked on his though, in an attempt to stop his tickle assault, and she pulled him with her. Suddenly aware of the position they were in, they both froze.

He ceased his tickling and glanced down. His cock was out and erect and prodding gently at his daughter's panty-covered mound. She was leaned across the pillows and arm of the couch, her legs spread to envelope his hips as he leaned over her. She followed his eyes down to where he was watching. He looked up at her and wide-eyed, watched as she tenderly bit her bottom lip and reached down to her crotch and slid a hand inside the waist band of her panties.

Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door and they both came crashing back to the reality of the situation. She continued to stare up at him, as he was slightly on top of her, but they quickly moved out of the compromising position.

"Who would that be?" she asked, straightening her t-shirt over her panties.

He sat back on the couch for a moment, not moving.

"Daddy?" she asked, heading for the front hallway.

"Trying to get... things... back to normal, go ahead and see who it is."

"Do the thigh flexing thing. I promise, it works," she called, heading to the door.

She heard a key in the lock and was momentarily taken aback, and then a sudden fear hit her.

"No..." she said.

The lock clicked open and the door swung wide.

"Emily!" Christine said. Tears began to flow on her mother's face.

Stunned, Emily could only stand there in silence as her mother tried to hug her.

John came around the corner then, his eyes wide.

"What... what..." he stammered.

Christine shrugged. "I'm back..." was all she offered.

Emily finally shook the shock from her head and began to come back around to reality.

"Wait... wait..." she said, raising her hands and moving between the two. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

Christine shrugged and moved past her. "I'm home," she said. "I'm back where I belong. I made a mistake and we're going to move on."

Emily turned and looked at her dad, seeing the pain and confusion on his face. Her mother moved forwards and forced him into an awkward hug.

"Em... Emily," he stammered. "Can you give us a little space so we can discuss... things..."

Sighing, Emily shook her head. "No. She needs to leave."

"Emily!" Christine hissed. "I'm your mother. Don't be that way."

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DID TO US? TO HIM?" Emily suddenly yelled.

Christine, taken aback, could only stare in shock as Emily poked a finger into her face.

John intervened then, his voice hard and unyielding. "Emily. Go wait in your room. Now."

She turned and looked at him, shocked. "Dad... you can't be serious!"

He turned and looked at her. "Go. I'll call you in a minute."

Fuming, she turned and headed to her room but then stopped and listened at the bottom step as they went into the den. She couldn't make anything out except for the low murmur of conversation. She made out her own name a few times as it came up in the conversation.

Finally unable to take it anymore, she went directly into the room. Her mother was on a chair, tears in her eyes and head down. Her dad sat on the couch, staring directly at her.

Emily, rage clouding her judgment, walked forwards and slapped her.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" she yelled.

Christine, shocked, reached up and covered her cheek.

"Don't you see we don't need you? I take care of him now. We don't want you here."

Christine looked over at her husband, who was silently watching the two. He stood then and walked outside.

"I made a mistake, Emily," her mother said.

"Yes, you did. You have to live with that mistake, but we don't." she spat. "You need to leave, and never come back." She turned and looked at her dad as he turned briefly from the back porch, but his expression was clouded. He seemed conflicted, but she could see that she was right. Deep down, she knew he didn't want her mother back in their lives.

"I need to take care of you guys," she said, almost pleading. "I'm sorry, I made a mistake!"

"You keep saying that as if it will change things. You can hammer a nail into a piece of wood and then remove the nail, but you can't remove the hole, Christine." Emily saw the pain in her mother's face when she called her by her name and not mom. The thought brought her a brief moment of sadistic pleasure.

Seeing that she wasn't moving, Emily grabbed her mother's arm and drug her from the chair and towards the door. "You need to get the fuck out of our house and our lives. We don't want or need you anymore."

"Emily, stop this!" she yelled. "I'm your mother. I need to take care of you and your father!"

Emily sighed, but continued to drag her. "I told you, I take care of his needs. I cook, I do the wash, and I clean."

"That's not all that needs taking care of," Christine said, prying Emily's arm away. Her meaning was clear.

"Then I'll take care of that too, get the fuck out," Emily said, pointing at the door.

Christine glanced outside for John and then back at Emily. "I don't know you anymore. What did he do to you? Did he force himself on you?"

Emily rolled her eyes. "Just leave, Christine."

Her mother opened her phone then, a pained look on her face from being called Christine and not Mom. "I'm calling the police." Emily snatched it from her hands however, and closed it.

A thought came to her then, and she smiled widely. She knew what to do. The bitch would never know what hit her.

"You never heard about what happened in California did you." Something in the tone of her voice was different, something menacing.

Christine looked up at her and backed up, a scared look on her face.

"I had fun in California. Lots of fun." She looked deliberately at her mother and backed her up against the wall. "I had sex in California."

Her mother grimaced. Emily knew exactly what to say to hurt her, and she definitely wanted her to feel the pain that her father had.

"I had sex with my boyfriend." She paused for effect, wanting to draw it out. "I had sex with my girlfriend. I lay with another woman, mother. I'm a sinner." She switched back to mother to push the situation into a more manipulative direction.

She was looking at her in pure shock. "This isn't you... this didn't happen..."

"I had sex with 2 people at the same time, mother. I had sex with men and women. I had sex with 3...4... 5... men at a time. I sucked their dicks, mother," she said, moving closer. Christine backed up against the wall as Emily came close.

"I swallowed their cum, mother. I let them cum on my face, all over my body. I let them face fuck me and fuck me in my tight little pussy over and over until I couldn't walk straight. I learned to eat pussy and got very good at it, mother."

Christine shook her head over and over, horror on her face.

"I love licking pussy, mother," Emily said, pushing directly up against her. "I'm bisexual, and I love sex." She leaned in close then, ready to deliver the knockout blow. "I even... let them fuck me in my ass."

Sodomy, that was it. She saw her mother tear up then. In her eyes, her daughter was a Godless wretch then, doomed to hell. Emily smiled at her and then brought a hand up to her throat, slamming her back into the wall.

"I let them take pictures of me, mother. Videos. Would you like to see your little girl sucking cock, swallowing cum, eating pussy, getting fucked in the ass? I absolutely loved every second."

Christine was pulling at her hand then. "Emily, please stop. I didn't know you'd been so taken advantage of out there."

She laughed and shook her head. "Taken advantage of? Please! I begged them to let me swallow their cum. I begged them on all fours to fuck me like I was an animal, to cum on me like I was a common streetwalker. I groveled on the ground like I was worthless and let them do whatever they pleased, and I absolutely loved every fucking second of it."

Christine was crying then, her mascara running down her face in black rivulets. She looked up and wiped her eyes with a tissue. "I don't know you anymore," she said, calming down. "You've changed."

"I don't think I ever knew you," Emily fired back. "I don't think I have a mother anymore."

Christine teared up immediately at the salvo and shook her head. John came back in from the backyard and walked up to where the two were.

"Promise me," Emily said, glancing back and smiling at him. "Promise me that you'll leave Daddy alone and you won't come back to twist the knife in his back anymore."

Christine sniffed and then wiped her eyes. "Give me the money from our savings account and I'll leave," she said.

"Bitch! That's why she's back!" Emily realized.

"So that's why you're here..."

Christine dried her eyes then and smirked. "What... did you think I could ever come back to that fucking weakling and a little whore like you?"

Emily slapped her again, hard. Her hand stung like fire ants were biting it.

"Leave now, and you'll never have to worry about seeing what happened in California. You'll never see it published in the local newspaper. You'll never see the website I'll create and put all the videos and pictures on it. I don't care about what people think of me, not anymore. I only care about my father, and what you did to him."

Christine smirked, but Emily knew she had her. Her mother's image with others had always been more important than anything else. Telling the Church about what her whore daughter had done, and having proof of the deeds, was tantamount to murder in her mother's eyes.

"You really think he'll love you after he finds out what you did in California?" she said, turning and heading for the door.

Emily shoved her out of the door. "He already knows, you superficial cunt. If I ever see you again, I'm publishing all of the videos and pictures and blaming my abusive mother for all of it."

Her mother's expression showed that she'd been beaten. Emily watched as she flipped open her phone and began to call someone.

"No," she said. "No, I couldn't get it." She was obviously talking to her new man.

Emily hated her even more, if that was possible. She turned, but her dad wasn't there anymore. Sighing, she closed the door and went to look for him.

She checked in the den, outside, in the kitchen, in his office and finally in his room. He was staring out the large window and didn't turn around.

"She's gone," Emily said, coming up to him.

He nodded and turned, his eyes glistening.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I... I..."

Emily shook her head and moved forwards quickly, shushing him and wrapping him in a hug. "It's okay, Daddy, it's okay."

He squeezed her but then backed up, wiping his glistening eyes.

"I wanted to tell you, thank you," he said, looking down at her.

She smiled genuinely at him. "I'm glad I was here."

He nodded in agreement. "Me too. I don't think I would have been strong enough to make her leave. I'm glad you were."

"If she didn't love you anymore, there were gentler ways of letting you know. That's why I don't consider her... anything anymore. She lost those privileges."

John nodded again.

"I'm sorry if I was too obscene or shocking for you. I don't know what you heard. I told her all about what I did in California, but with a little embellishment for effect. I know it's stuff you knew about already, but I was really descriptive."

He shook his head. "I was outside. I figured you two needed to talk."

Emily hugged him again. "Are you gonna be okay, Daddy?" she asked.

He smiled. "I've got you, don't I?"

"Always!" she said, smiling and kissing his cheek. "I'm thinking about having Dakota over tomorrow. Maybe we can discuss that topic we were talking about earlier."

He chuckled. "Maybe."

Satisfied that he'd survive another night at least, she headed upstairs and busied herself until bed. When bedtime came, she showered and got clean and then padded to her dad's room to say goodnight. He was sitting up in bed, his reading glasses on and a book in his hand.

"Hey, Sugar," he said, looking up and smiling. He patted the bed beside him and set the book on his nightstand.

She tiptoed in and hopped up beside him as he wrapped a single arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

"I just wanted to say goodnight," she whispered.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart," he said.

She started to pull back, but hesitated. Part of her really enjoyed the hug, but another part was concerned for him. She squeezed him tighter and leaned into him for a minute as he stroked her hair.

"Daddy," she whispered finally. "Are you going to be okay tonight?"

He pulled back and glanced down. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

She sighed and sat back on her knees.

"I know you've had nightmares, and "Bitch" visited today. It seems like it's inevitable."

"Aww, Honey, you don't have to worry about that. I'll be okay." He smiled and pulled her back in.

She looked up at him, her chin on his chest. "Do you... do you mind if I just stay here for a little bit?" She was trying to sound like she was the one who would be scared, but she didn't know if he was buying the act.

Smiling he kissed her forehead. "Of course not, Sweetheart. I've always got time to hold my baby."

She smiled genuinely and snuggled close as he leaned over and clicked off the light and tossed his glasses onto his night stand. She wriggled down underneath the blankets with him and snuggled close. He turned towards her and bent his knees, keeping his crotch away from her. She giggled quietly.

"What's so funny," he whispered.

"It just struck me as funny that you're keeping the loaded weapon away from me," she replied quietly.

He chuckled. "Well, it seemed the gentlemanly thing to do."

She smiled and moved to kiss his forehead, but he shifted and she kissed him on the lips. Hesitating for just a second as their lips touched, she felt fingers of electricity wriggling through her body from the touch. Tenderly, she pressed her lips a little harder to his, their lips locking fully together. She resisted the urge to push her tongue into his mouth though, and sighed happily, lowering her head and nuzzling against his chest. The minutes ticked by until an hour had passed. She nuzzled and kissed his hairy chest.

He turned to his back then, pulling her head onto his chest. Her hand came up then and began to play idly in his chest hair for awhile. Eventually, she turned over and reached back for his arm.

"Spoon with me," she whispered.

He mumbled something and turned. He was groggy, and probably been nearly asleep when she'd whispered. Feeling his arm come around, she grabbed it and pulled it to her torso. He ran his hand along her stomach then, and then up, briefly across her chest to her shoulder and pulled her tight.

She sighed happily as his warmth seeped into her. Truly content, she fell asleep to the gentle sound of his snores.

The next morning, she awoke, still in his bed. Smiling, she felt him up against her, still snoring lightly. His arm was wrapped around her, the other tucked up underneath the pillow.

Feeling playful, she gently pulled his hand up until it was atop her breast. She wiggled her hips a little and felt his obscenely erect cock against the bottom curve of her buttocks. Her knees were bent and tucked up against her torso, leaving about a foot of space between her chest and her knees. She slid them down and felt his cock slide into place against her panties.

Her playful trap set, she waited, moving slightly against him in an effort to wake him up.

Finally, a few minutes later, he opened his eyes as he realized the state he was in.

"Don't move," she whispered. "This feels nice."

He complied, though she knew that he was desperate to move his hand. She felt her new piercing pressing against the thin fabric of her night shirt and into his hand beyond it. Her nipple couldn't have been more erect than it was at that moment. The sudden urge to reach down and pull her panties aside to let him in was nearly overwhelming, but the rush of adrenaline and excitement that she was feeling was worth it

Smiling, she glanced back and kissed him on the nose. Turning, she rolled over and straightened her leg, the move pushing his cock towards the ceiling. She snickered as it lay on her thigh and lifted her leg, letting it fall between them.