Emily Untethered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers

He coughed and looked wide-eyed.

"I uh... yes..." he stammered, unaware that he hadn't actually answered the question.

Dakota giggled and glanced down.

"Well which is it?" she asked. "Should I start shaving my pussy for you, or do you like me better with some pubic hair."

John was struggling to find the right words to say, finally settling on, "Well, I didn't know I had a say in the matter."

Dakota grinned playfully and gently began to stroke at her pussy. "Well, you see, Mr. Davis..." she said, sliding a finger in gently before retracting it. "... Emily said that she'd let me start sucking on that beautiful cock of yours. I figured if I was going to get the pleasure of sucking that beautiful thing, I could at least give you something in return."

He coughed, uncomfortable, but obviously excited at the prospect.

"You see, if you're a good boy and let me give you a blowjob, or two... or three..." she giggled, still gently stroking herself, "... I'll totally let you fuck my brains out."

He shook his head then and laughed. "You two are trouble, definitely trouble," he said, stiltedly.

Emily couldn't help but giggle then, and he glanced over.

"I need to go take a cold shower," he said, sliding over to grab his swim trunks. Dakota was faster though, and snatched them away just as his fingers brushed the fabric. She put the trunks behind her as he moved towards her. In one swift movement, she slid off the edge of the pool and wrapped her legs around him.

He groaned audibly.

*****

John felt the warm young red-head slide down his body quickly, and felt her hand reach down beneath them. He groaned, part of him wanting to stop her and the other definitely not wanting to stop her. Her hand once again encircled his cock, this time sliding it between them as she slid down his body.

"I guess you'll just have to get out without your trunks," she said, pulling his shaft tightly against her pussy.

He groaned loudly.

"All you have to do is lift me up and slide that beautiful cock into my tight little pussy," she whispered. "You can fuck me and fill me up with your warm seed. Please? I want you to be my first."

He sighed deeply and fought against the desire.

She kissed his chest briefly. "I'm being so bad today, I really need to be punished."

He groaned, but shook his head and released her, turning and heading towards the edge of the pool.

*****

Emily snickered again at Dakota's antics, but could see that her father wasn't quite ready to submit yet. He needed a little push. Sliding completely from the water in one smooth motion, he headed for the door to the house, dripping wet.

Dakota turned to her then and shrugged.

Emily grinned and wiggled to fingers at her in a walking motion and pointed to him.

Grinning, the red-head nodded vigorously. Emily slid off the lounge then and followed her inside. "Don't let him shrug you off so easily," she ordered.

Dakota turned and slid a finger up Emily's pussy briefly. "Yes, Mistress," she said, desire evident in her expression. Turning, she went inside as Emily followed. The two crept upstairs and heard his shower turning on.

"Go," Emily said. "Start in on him again before he gets in the cold water."

Dakota nodded and quietly padded up the stairs ahead of her. She entered John's room and left the door open behind her. She crept forwards then and peered in, looking towards the bathroom. Dakota had thankfully left the bathroom door ajar and was walking slowly, deliberately towards her father.

John was pressed up against the far wall of the bathroom, as if cornered. Not saying a word, Dakota came up to him and started to slide to the floor, but he quickly side stepped and slid into the shower.

Not missing a beat, Dakota stepped in with him and took his cock in her hand again.

"You're just determined to deny me my blowjob privileges, aren't you," Emily heard her say.

He gulped visibly and glanced up, seeing a clearly turned on Emily looking back at him.

"It's okay," Emily mouthed at him, as the red-head slid downwards to her knees and quickly took him in her mouth.

He arched his back then and groaned audibly, Dakota's skilled mouth moving swiftly over his cock.

"Oh God," he groaned, clearly not going to last long. She couldn't really blame him, being so pent up for so long.

Dakota squealed then and began to excitedly give him a blowjob. Emily could see her begin to stroke as her lips locked around the tip of his cock. Her hands were twisting and moving quickly up and down his impressive shaft, her warm young lips encircling the tip and sucking forcefully.

He glanced up again and saw Emily staring at him still, and groaned a final time before crying out in pleasure as his orgasm finally peaked.

Dakota giggled and popped him out of her mouth, her hands still working his shaft furiously as spurt after spurt of warm seed shot from his cock and landed on her freckled face.

"She's fucking wasting it!" Emily thought, clearly not realizing how turned on she actually was. The image of all that delicious cum served to excite and revolt her all at once. She glanced back up and saw that Dakota had finished stroking him. Grinning and licking her lips of flecks of cum, she turned and saw Emily, who quickly motioned her forwards.

John was spent. He collapsed backwards against the shower wall as Dakota pulled his bathroom door shut behind her.

Emily took her by the hand and quickly pulled her to her room, shutting the door and practically throwing her to the bed.

"That was certainly..." Dakota started, thinking that Emily was going to talk to her.

Something had taken over though, and it wasn't the normal Emily that walked towards her.

Dakota's face, still covered with John's seed, was cradled in the blonde's hands.

"How dare you fucking waste it," Emily said, clearly torn. She inched forwards and then back again several times. Dakota looked up at her with a look of mild alarm and amusement. With a cry of defeat, she began to quickly lick and slurp at her friend's face, drawing dollop after dollop of slowly drooping cum from her friend's face to her own mouth. Her warm tongue slid up Dakota's cheek and upwards, drawing huge drops of semen into her mouth where they were devoured greedily.

Finally, Emily sat back, a look of pure desire on her face. She saw the look of surprise on the red-head's face, and came crashing back to earth.

"God... I'm insane aren't I?" she asked, after a long awkward silence.

Surprisingly Dakota didn't demand to know what the hell had just happened or immediately yell at her. A smile found it's way to the corners of the red-head's mouth. Emily shook her head, fighting back her own grin. Dakota quickly covered her mouth and Emily rolled her eyes.

"Go ahead," she said.

Dakota burst out laughing, rolling over to her side and clutching her stomach. At least a minute passed while she laughed and Emily quietly giggled beside her.

"Sweetie," Dakota said, finally sitting up and brushing Emily's hair back. "Clearly your time in California changed you. That's not necessarily a bad thing."

Emily looked at like she was nuts.

"Are you crazy?"

"I mean it!" Dakota snapped. "Emily, you had hundreds of wonderful sexual experiences in California, right?"

She nodded.

"You enjoyed them, right?"

"Yeah, of course," she answered.

"So something you thoroughly enjoyed and hundreds of times changed you. How is that a bad thing?" Dakota asked.

"Oh... well... lets see... I just instigated a blowjob for my own father from my best friend and then I licked his cum from her fucking face. Does that sound normal to you?"

For some reason, she thought of Mike just then, and how he was involved in a relationship with several of his siblings.

"Must be something in the water," she thought, sighing.

"I'm not saying other people have to know about it. Sure, it sounds insane, but you didn't see your face just now. You were furious at me for "wasting" his cum. I don't think it mattered that it was your dad's."

"Clearly," Emily said, absentmindedly licking her lips again. She could feel the desire for more building inside her and swore internally.

"Baby," Dakota said sliding forwards, "All I'm saying is that I saw you enjoy licking cum off of my face more than when I've been going down on you. You shouldn't discount that. So the fuck what if other people think it's weird. They don't have to know. What you do in your own house is your business."

Emily shook her head. "You're being very understanding for something as fucked up as this is."

The red-head shrugged. "I just don't think it's that big of a deal."

Emily rolled her eyes. "So if you caught me sucking your own Dad's cock and let him cum on my face, you'd be happy to lick me clean?"

"Hell no," Dakota said. "You wouldn't let it go to waste, now would you?"

Emily smiled at that, genuinely feeling better.

"Besides, I don't think I could shock my Dad any more. If I asked if I could suck his dick he'd probably shrug and be like, "Okay..."," she said, slumping her shoulders and imitating an older man's voice.

Emily cackled briefly, and covered her mouth. "You didn't answer the question though, would you?" she eventually asked.

Dakota sighed. "You know what, if my mistress ordered me to, I would."

"You'd do anything I told you to do?" Emily asked.

Dakota nodded immediately, vigorously and caused Emily to smirk.

"You really enjoy being ordered around, don't you?"

Dakota grinned naughtily and nodded. Emily shook her head and sighed with a smile on her face.

"So, do you think he'll take my virginity?" Dakota asked.

Emily, again realizing how weird her conversations had gotten lately, shrugged. "We'd probably have to cajole and convince him some more, but I think we're closer than we were before."

Dakota smiled widely. "Good, I've decided I want it to be him."

Emily raised an eyebrow and was silent for a minute. "GOD, this is so fucking weird. I'm having a conversation with my best friend about swallowing sperm and letting my own father fuck her virginity away. Where did my nice, innocent life go?"

Dakota smiled and leaned forward to kiss her. "I think you left it in California."

Smiling, she returned the kiss.

"I'm gonna go check on my Dad," Dakota said. "Take care of yours for me."

"I thought we decided that was your job," Emily quipped.

Dakota cackled briefly and clapped once. "That's my girl!" she said. Turning, the two exited the room and passed John's He was still in the shower so Emily walked her friend downstairs. She kissed her quickly and closed the door before heading back upstairs and shutting her own.

Leaning backwards, she lifted her face towards the ceiling and sighed. Images of Dakota's cum spattered face filled her mind again, and the taste... the delicious taste of the sperm resting there filled her senses. She could still smell it, taste it, feel it rolling around her tongue. She wanted more.

"Fucking stop it," she whispered to no one.

Sighing, she turned to get some clothes on. Stripping out of the bikini bottoms, she slid on some boy shorts and a short white camisole that barely covered her mid-riff.

Glancing at the clock, she headed downstairs and went to the kitchen. Her dad had emerged from his room and was beginning to make supper. He turned and smiled at her.

She waved awkwardly and turned to leave.

"Emily," he called.

Turning, she peered at him from around the corner. "Yes, Daddy?"

"Thank you," he said, smiling genuinely. He opened his arms towards her indicating the desire for a hug and she couldn't resist.

Her heart warmed at his smile and she moved towards him swiftly. He'd put on a loose fitting pair of boxer shorts and a white t-shirt. "You're welcome," she said, sliding into his arms as they wrapped around her protectively.

"This is my favorite spot in the world you know," she said, inhaling deeply.

"Mine too, baby," he said, kissing her on the forehead. His warmth oozed into her and she sighed.

"I love the way my Daddy smells," she said, her hand moving to the front to brush her hair aside so she could lay against his heart.

He chuckled and inhaled, drawing in her own girly scent.

"I'm glad you're handling this weirdness so well," she said.

He smiled and shrugged. "Well, I don't know if your "studies" out in California taught you this, but after a man has an orgasm, everything seems to clear up for a little while afterwards. We stop thinking about sex when we see something even mildly arousing."

Snickering, she pulled back a bit and looked up at him. "My studies?"

He shrugged. "It's a nice way of putting it." He patted her back once, signaling for the hug to end and turned towards the pantry.

"So what's for supper," she asked.

"Oh heck, I dunno. Wanna help me?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. Peering into the pantry, he frowned in thought. "I dunno, I think I have some pork chops."

"I bought some frozen pizza the other day, we could pop one of those in and watch a movie," she suggested.

"That sounds good," he said, turning and hugging her again.

"I love you, Daddy," she said, snuggling up against him again. "So much."

He sighed happily and kissed her forehead again. "I love you, Munchkin."

The hug felt wonderful, the two of them not wanting to let go. Eventually, Emily felt a familiar prodding against her leg.

"Daddy..., I thought you said you weren't thinking about it," she said playfully, looking up at him.

"Well I wasn't, but you're so soft and warm, and it's been over twenty minutes, so you can't really blame me," he said, looking at her with a goofy smile on his face.

"Mmmhmm," she said, smirking up at him. She glanced down and saw his impressive erection pointing at an awkward angle. She reached down before she could stop herself and began to adjust him, her fingers wrapping around him and pointing it upwards. The movement slid it up the front of her crotch. "There we go," she said. "That should be more comfortable."

His eyes were closed, but he nodded. "That was definitely good. I mean better. I mean it feels better... good..." He shook his head. "I mean... fuck... I'll just shut up now."

Emily laughed quietly but continued their hug. "I'll preheat my oven if you slide the pizza in," she said playfully.

He sighed. "That's not fair!" He shook his head and scowled at her.

She shrugged and turned. She could feel him watching her, his eyes seeming to cause a tingling sensation wherever they landed.

"Stop watching my ass and go get the pizza," she said, leaning over to turn on the oven. He sighed behind her, but she could hear that he hadn't moved yet. Finally she heard him leave the room.

She noticed then how thick the sexual tension was in the air. She absolutely loved when she could turn the boys in California on with just a sexy look, or flirtatious touch or movement. She'd forgotten how intoxicating it really was.

She heard him move to the garage and slid up on the counter beside the oven. He came back with a pizza and quickly opened the box. She leaned back against the counter and watched him as he pulled out the pizza pan and slid it on the counter.

As he turned, she opened her arms and beckoned him over for another hug. She glanced down at him and saw that his cock was still at full mast, though it was still in place in his boxers.

He came forwards to her then and leaned in for a hug, but she jumped off the counter into his arms. Her legs wrapped around him for a second before she began to slide down, his cock pushed forcefully against her panty-clad pussy for a moment before shifting downwards as she slid down his body. The movement forced his boxers down and slightly freed his cock. It was poking rudely up into her belly button.

Sighing, she looked up at him and shook her head. "I thought we took care of this earlier." Reaching down, her fingers tentatively pushed it downwards, and she saw his eyes flutter as her soft fingertips touched the tip. She bit her lip and noticed how delightfully squishy her pussy had gotten.

In one sudden movement, she lifted up on her toes and forced his cock downwards so that it was between her legs.

"There we go," she said, looking up at him and smiling innocently. "Now we can hug properly."

He shook his head. "Somehow I don't think there's anything proper about this at all."

She continued looking up at him. "What's the matter with an innocent hug between a father and his daughter? I mean, it's not like your fucking me right now," she said, her eyes drilling into his.

He groaned and pulled away.

She smiled and raised her arms in triumph. "I win!" she said, smiling. "You broke first."

He shook his head. "You cheat, and I didn't even know we were having a contest."

She giggled and turned to get some paper plates from a low cabinet. As she bent over, he moved around her and she felt his cock brush against her hip. He leaned over and pulled some glasses out of the cabinet.

She stood then and dropped the plates on the counter, turning as he set the glasses down on either side of her. Both of them looked directly at one another and smiled. She glanced down as he slid forwards, his cock still poking out of the front of his boxers.

"If you had on your boxer-briefs, you'd have an easier time controlling that monster," she said.

He chuckled. "One, I'm in this condition because of you, and two, it's not a monster."

She giggled and glanced down, her hand snaking down once more to push it down between her legs.

"Who's the expert here?" she asked. "I'm the one that's played with more cocks than you."

He grimaced. "Yeah, you're right about that."

"That's right I am. And if I want to say that my Daddy has a big... no... a giant dick, I damn well can."

He shook his head. "Emily, I appreciate..." he started. The oven dinged that it was ready just then.

She shook her head and moved away from him. "Daddy, listen, I know what I'm talking about and I'm not just catering to your ego. You've got a very impressive penis. You should be proud."

He sighed. "Tell me I didn't just hear my daughter talk about the size of my wiener."

She giggled. "Well, your daughter had her fingers on it earlier, so you tell me which is crazier. Also, we use proper terminology in this house. In polite conversation, it's penis, but if we're flirting or talking about Dakota, you can call it a cock, dick, or... throbbing love spear."

He laughed loudly at that as she slid the pizza in the oven. They headed to the living room after fixing some drinks and picking a movie to watch. As the pizza finished, Emily put her hand up to tell him to stay seated and went to the kitchen. Re-emerging several minutes later, she slid a plate with several slices of pizza to him, along with some napkins and sat on the couch next to him with her own plate.

She glanced down at this crotch for a moment and grinned.

"Looks like you're mind isn't on sex anymore," she said, smiling.

He nodded. "Well, a beautiful young woman isn't rubbing herself all over me, so there's that."

She looked at him in mock, open-mouthed shock. Quickly standing, she lifted her camisole and flashed her breasts at him, nipple rings and all.

His eyes widened and he quickly looked away. Emily laughed at him, sliding back down beside him. She leaned over, close to his crotch and peered in.

"Come on, big fella," she said teasingly. "I know you saw that too."

He laughed loudly and pushed her off. "Behave yourself," he said. He sighed as she fell back smiling into her side of the couch.

As they ate, they started watching the movie. It turned out to be a good one and it served to hold their attentions throughout. As the credits rolled, Emily yawned and stretched, causing her Dad to do the same.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,323 Followers