Emily Untethered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,312 Followers

"That was pretty good," he murmured, his arms outstretched and back arched.

She saw her opportunity and tossed the cover off quickly. Sliding over, she crouched on his lap in their hugging position and slid her arms around him as he finished yawning and stretching. Laying her head on his chest, she sighed and melted into him.

He swallowed and inhaled quietly, contentedly as he began to stroke her hair. They sat in silence for a few minutes before she could feel him beginning to grow tumescent against her crotch.

She giggled quietly as he grew erect. Sitting back, she peered down between them and slid her hand down between the two of them to adjust his erection into a more comfortable position. Sliding forwards again, she pinned it to his groin with her pussy.

"There we go! Now he can't get free and cause any mischief," she said, smiling and leaning forwards to rest her head on his shoulder.

He inhaled deeply and continued to stroke her long blonde hair. Long minutes passed while the two enjoyed the feeling of another human being against their bodies. The sexual tension was thick though, and they both could sense it.

"Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" she asked.

He nodded. "I think that's pretty obvious."

She snickered quietly and sat back to look at him for a moment. "Things were getting a little intense between us yesterday, before mom showed up," she said. "Weren't they?"

"Yeah, I think we were both a little confused and worked up."

She nodded. A long moment of uncomfortable silence passed between them. "I was having some pretty deviant thoughts," she admitted.

He nodded. "I was too. What's important is that we didn't succumb to them. Right?" he asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Right."

He laid both of his hands on her hips then, and she slid forwards gently, her pussy pushing delightfully against his still erect cock.

He groaned and closed his eyes. "That's not behaving very well," he said quietly. Something took over then, and she leaned forwards, unable to stop herself, and kissed him gently on the lips.

Surprisingly, he didn't push her off and leave the room. She felt him gently pull at her hips and felt his frighteningly hard cock push harder against her pussy, eliciting a moan from her. He released her immediately though, as she sat back.

"We're doing it again, aren't we," she said.

He nodded. "We probably better call it a night."

She nodded in agreement, but fell forwards again, his hands still on her hips and pulling gently against them, her pussy grinding gently on his cock. She quickly kissed him again, electricity racing through the two of them and moaned softly.

She sighed deeply as he broke the kiss and lowered his head to her chest. She felt his warm breath on her cleavage.

"It would be so easy to act on it though," she said, almost pleading. "All you have to do is slide my panties aside. I promise, I'll do the rest."

He groaned loudly and pulled her tightly against him before sighing and shaking his head. "That's not right, and we shouldn't be doing this."

She kissed him again, but slid slowly off of him. Standing, she reached down to stroke the wet spot in her panties and then drew a sticky finger up to her mouth as he watched, moaning softly.

She stopped though, realizing what she was doing and sighed. Gingerly chewed at her lip, she looked at him. "We need to make Dakota come and take care of us tomorrow, don't we."

He nodded vigorously. "It's only Saturday night, too. We can't continue like this or we're going to cross a line."

She sighed and nodded. "Love you, Daddy. Good night."

He sighed deeply in response and waved. "Goodnight, Munchkin. I love you."

She turned walked up the stairs to her bedroom.

Morning came and she raised a hand to shield her eyes from the light. Yawning and stretching, she slid out of bed and to the floor. Glancing at the clock, she sighed and headed off to the shower to masturbate and get ready for the day.

After bringing herself to a hasty, and not exactly satisfying orgasm, she finished cleaning off and stepped out of the shower.

She heard a knock at the door and then her Dad's voice. "Breakfast in five."

"Okay!" she called to him.

She thought about what was happening to the two of them. Clearly there was so much sexual tension between them that Dakota could feel it. She sighed and shook her head as she began to clean her piercings.

Dakota had to get here quickly today and take care of the both of them before they did something that they both regretted. She closed her eyes when the thoughts from last night came wafting back into her mind.

They'd been so close to actually doing it. Closer than she'd been in months to actually having a cock inside of her. All either of them had to do was pull her panties down, or to the side and it would have happened, she knew for sure.

"Dakota," she said, gripping the counter for support.. "Dakota, Dakota, Dakota." That was her answer. Dakota would take care of her, and then take care of her father. The little minx was practically begging for sex anyways. Once her friend had satiated both of their needs, they wouldn't been nearly as wound up as they'd been last night.

The red-head was actually really decent in bed. Her enthusiasm for oral sex served to mask her inexperience, but she was definitely talented. Emily thought about buying some toys, though, or making Dakota bring some since she enjoyed being told what to do. What she truly wanted was a nice hard cock, which was why she was damn near humping her own father. It had been too long... far too long, since she'd actually had a cock inside of her. If she didn't find a way to get laid, she'd have to settle for a random stranger at a night club. She suddenly started to miss California, if only for the steady hookups she could count on.

Maybe Dakota would share one of her boyfriends. It was only right since Emily was sharing her own father with her. She'd have to ask. As she finished brushing her teeth, she glanced down at what she was wearing. It was the same camisole and panties from last night. Heading to her room, she quickly changed panties and braided her hair, electing to style it in her customary twin braids.

She pulled a pair of lounging pants on and headed downstairs for breakfast. Her dad was just then putting the food on the table and she shook her head in resigned acceptance. "Bacon, eggs, toast, sausage, hash browns," she said, coming over.

He snickered. "You got it." He glanced over at her then and she thought he looked momentarily disappointed before he recovered and hid the reaction with a wide smile.

"So healthy," she remarked, leveling her eyes at him.

"Hey now, you said that I get to decide what we eat on the weekends." He went to get the two of them some OJ and slid the glass down in front of her. "Besides, you make me eat that bland healthy stuff during the week. You've got to let me live a little on the weekends."

What was that look of disappointment about?" she wondered. She suddenly realized what it was and covered her mouth as she smiled. She was wearing lounging pants. Normally when she came down in the morning, she was clad in some skimpy top or bra and panties. He'd gotten used to seeing her wearing next to nothing.

A perverse pride filled her then and she quietly vowed to rectify the situation as soon as possible. She reached over to the food and began to fill her plate. "I'm all for you enjoying yourself on the weekends, Daddy, I just want you around for a long long time."

He smirked and shrugged. "If it means eating food like that, then I'm not sure it would be worth it."

She looked at him in mock shock. "You'd leave your poor defenseless daughter all alone in this world for bacon?"

He saw the jab at him for what it was, and chuckled. "Well, Baby, we are talking about bacon now," he said with a wink.

She smiled and shook her head at him admonishingly. "You're rotten." Taking a spoonful of eggs, she tipped the edge stealthily so that a portion of the eggs fell into her lap and onto her lounging pants. "Well crap," she said, sliding out of her chair.

She quickly headed to the laundry room and stripped out of the, now stained, lounging pants.

Glancing down, she pulled her panties up against her pussy, ensuring that her lips were clearly defined by the cotton fabric. Turning, she headed back to the kitchen and moved around to sit back at her spot.

John shook his head. "You did that on purpose, didn't you."

She giggled and shrugged. "I didn't want you to be disappointed in my appearance. I usually greet you in the mornings with considerably less on."

"Very true," he agreed. "I don't supposed it's going to do any good to tell you that you don't need to worry about my sex life, is it?"

"Nope," Emily said, beginning to eat the food he'd prepared. They finished breakfast with typical conversation after that. As they stood to take their dishes to the sink, she saw him drink her in unabashedly. The sight of him devouring her with his eyes made her wet, yet again.

"You're going to make me stain another pair of my panties if you keep staring at me like that."

He blushed and shook his head. "Sorry, Sweetie. I forget that I'm staring sometimes," he said, turning and gathering plates.

She laughed easily. "You're too easy to torment, Daddy."

"Well, you're good at it," he said, chuckling.

They gathered the dirty dishes and pans and began to clean them. Emily washed, and John dried.

"Back in California, I got to where I liked people to watch me. Whether or not I was having sex with someone else in the room, or I was just standing in a group of people, I inevitably felt the desire to do something that would draw attention to me, to my body."

"I can see how that might be exciting," he said, drying a fork.

"If someone is watching me, and like... truly seeing me, not just a cursory glance, I get really really turned on. Total lady-boner."

John laughed at the term and took a plate from her hand as she finished wiping it down and splashed the stream of water playfully at her. She turned her head, but didn't block the water from hitting her camisole. It began to soak the front of her breasts, and you could clearly see her nipples and the rings atop them.

She looked down and rolled her eyes. "You know, if you want to see my breasts, all you had to do was ask." As he began to protest that it was just playfulness on his part, she quickly stripped out of the white camisole and went back to washing the rest of the dishes. She felt him glancing down at her repeatedly, and felt her own privates getting even more soaked.

"So are you going to want me to bring Dakota over so she can take care of your needs?" she asked, tossing the sponge to the side of the sink.

"Don't you mean our needs?" he asked.

Emily giggled. "Well, I can always go over to her house and have sex with her over there. I didn't know if you wanted to fuck my best friend. She turned and leaned back against the cabinet and watched as he glanced over and tried to hang up the drying towel at the same time.

"Daddy," she said, smirking. "You don't have to be coy or try and sneak a look at me. It's okay. Turn and look at me. I took my top off for you to see them."

He cleared his throat and shook his head. "It's not the same thing baby. It's still not right."

She sighed and came up to him, turning his head and kissing him on the lips for several seconds. Eventually, the kiss broke and she stepped back. "Stop worry so much."

He clearly felt uncomfortable at that moment, so she came forwards and snuck into his arms for a hug. She felt his erection poking her in the stomach and snickered quietly as his arms encircled her and squeezed gently.

As they stood there, she glanced up at him. "You never answered my question. Would you like me to bring her here so you can fuck her?"

Surprisingly, he shook his head. "I don't think so. She's young, and she's impressionable. She's got to have someone else in mind to take her virginity."

Emily snickered and led him by his hand to the couch in the den. "Daddy, she's been my best friend since Freshman year." She pushed him down to the couch and straddled his legs so she could hug him properly.

"Sweetie, not that I don't appreciate the show, but you're going to give me a heart attack if you don't put a shirt on."

She rolled her eyes. "What, you don't think I'm pretty?" she asked playfully.

He sighed as she sat back on his lap, leaning her torso back and looking down at her body. "You know, my boobs really have gotten bigger since before I left for California."

"I hadn't noticed, and of course I think you're pretty, Sweetheart. We're just in a compromising position and you're topless. What if someone walked in."

She shook her head. "The door's locked."

"Emily," he said. She sighed and rolled her eyes, reaching back to get a shirt from a pile of folded laundry on the couch. It was one of his and wasn't very flattering.

She quickly slid it on and pulled the braids free from the collar before sliding back down to hug him again. "There, is that better you big scaredy-cat?" She felt him sigh and squeeze his arms around her.

"Much," he said simply.

"So..." she prompted.

"So?" he asked.

Sighing, she sat back, the move pushed her pussy forwards into him and she felt his erection sliding upwards against it. She groaned softly as her eyes fluttered and he grew to full tumescence against her sex. Recovering quickly, she felt both of his hands go to her hips, but then stop, almost as if he was wrestling with himself internally.

"Daddy, look at us," she said, forcefully grinding her pussy against him. Both of them groaned as she fell forwards. "God," she moaned. She felt his hands grip her hips roughly and pull as she pushed her own hips forwards against him.

"I could just slide my panties aside right now. That delicious cock would fill up my little cunt so quickly." she thought. He relaxed his grip as she sat back again.

She moaned and ground her pussy against him again, her eyes finding his as her eyelids fluttered again. She began to slowly slide her hand down until she had it at the left edge of her panties. Realizing what she was doing, she stopped and shook her head, her hand moving back up to push against the couch pillow. His hands gripped her hips again and forced her back down on him, his cock sliding roughly against her clitoris and eliciting a low rumble of approval from her.

"Fuck..." she moaned. "If we... fuck... don't... stop, we're... fuck... going to cross a line that I very much want to cross at this moment."

He groaned and nodded, but pulled her pussy across his cock a final time before she slid backwards and off of his lap. She fell backwards across the couch with her legs spread. Her hand immediately slid inside her panties and began to scrub furiously.

He groaned and slid his hand inside his own pants, but didn't seem to be jerking off, it was more like he was just squeezing, trying to get his erection to subside.

"Sweet Jesus, Daddy," she moaned. "Look how wet you made me," she slid her panties to the side then and displayed herself to him. Her heels were against her buttocks, and her legs spread wide as she plunged her fingers into herself.

"God, Emily," he moaned, leaning over to look at her. His eyes washed over her body brazenly, unabashedly. He could see exactly what he wanted, and it was her. He was devouring her with his eyes. She reached for him then and pulled him towards her.

"We shouldn't," he groaned, but fell forwards, his cock still in his pajama bottoms but poking perfectly outwards so that he pushed the tip directly against her soaked pussy.

She groaned and spread her legs more, one hand pulling him, and then other holding her panties. "Daddy, pull your cock out," she groaned. "Please," she begged.

He reached down and fumbled with his bottoms for a second, before she felt the warmth of his dick against her bare lips. Reality came back then, and slammed into both of them. They looked down at what was happening, shocked. His cock was against her absolutely drenched pussy, it's juices mingling with hers as it slid upwards across her clit. She pushed him back a bit and reached down as her hand encircled his cock and positioned it correctly. She looked down again and saw that the tip was directly where it shouldn't be; the soaked entrance to her pussy. She released her hold on her panties and his arm and gripped his waist. Pulling, she felt him begin to slide forwards, but his cock slid upwards instead of inside of her. She groaned in frustration then, and felt him pull back.

"No, no, no," he said, shaking his head. "We can't do this."

She looked up at him and drew his face towards her. "Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

He shook his head. "We can't. I can't. It's not right! What the hell are we doing. You don't want me to do this, we're both just so damn turned on right now that we can't think straight."

"I want your cock in me, Daddy," she said calmly, looking up at him.

He shook his head a final time. "We can't." Sliding off of her, he sat back on the couch and pushed his cock back into his pants.

Pouting, she slid back up next to him and laid her head on his shoulder. "What's wrong with us?" she asked, seeming to come out of her sex-haze just then."

He sighed and shrugged. "I don't know, Baby. But you seriously better get Dakota over here."

She looked up at him and smiled. "I'll text her in a minute, but first, you've changed your mind about having sex with her?"

He shook his head. "If she wants to take care of me with her mouth, I'll let her. Sex is out of the question though, she needs to be with someone her own age."

Emily shrugged. "I don't think age is important, especially for a first time. She wants it to be special, and not just something for the guy she's with. A lot of the boys our age are selfish lovers. I don't think you are," she said, smiling at him.

He nodded. "I try to be giving, but I'm certainly out of practice."

"Dakota has done everything except intercourse. I'm sure she could show you a thing or two."

John smiled. "I'm not saying yes..." he said.

"But you're not saying no either," she guessed.

He winked at her then and kissed her on the forehead. "I think I'm going to take a very, very cold shower." As he slid out from her grasp, he leaned over and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Thank you for understanding, Munchkin," he said.

She nodded. "We're both very sexually frustrated and gravitating towards the closest person."

He shrugged and turned, heading for the stairs. "I'm pretty sure that's the case."

"Still though," she called, drawing his attention. "If you'd actually started to fuck me, I wouldn't have stopped you," she said, smiling seductively.

He groaned and turned, heading upstairs.

"Stop being hard on your old man!" he called.

"I'm just trying to get him to be hard on me!" she called back.

"Hey," he said, turning and pointing a finger at her. "I'll be in charge of the Dad jokes around here."

She giggled and watched him head up the stairs.

She followed up to her room a few minutes later for her phone. Unlocking it, she quickly shot off a text to Dakota.

"Girl, you better get over here today, and quickly. We're both in need of your... services."

Dakota replied quickly. "Been waiting for your message. I'll be over in an hour or so."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,312 Followers