Envy Ch. 07

Story Info
Things don't work out for Jessica as she hoped.
11.7k words
4.58
2.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

***We, the authors, would like to thank Kenji Sato again for their edits***

I was in a void... I could sense my body lying on the couch, but I couldn't move it. The only other thing I could sense, were the three rings of my friends. The bond was still there from the clamp on my clit. Jana wasn't immortal, the spell hadn't worked. She had put the ring on and was on the phone with Amanda. Amanda was scared and rushing to leave her house to come to me. I should have told Jana that Amanda didn't need to be with me, when she used her ring. The travel time for her to get to me, might be my end.

Next, Jana called my boyfriend, but he didn't answer. Sometimes he can't pick up the phone at work, so she left a message and texted him as well that I was in dire need of his help and to come home immediately.

I felt hollow. The magic was dwindling to nothing and I was only clinging onto it and life by a thread. The spell I cast was suicidal and I should have never done it. If the bond ended, I would die and the clamp would fall off my lifeless corpse. I didn't know how long I had. I underestimated how much power it would take. This spell was like nothing Madam Luludja had ever cast before.

Jaden finally checked his phone and left work immediately. I knew they were driving to me, I felt them getting closer to my body, but was getting weaker as the seconds passed. Jana was in a panic, from what I could get from her. My body didn't look so good. She might think I was already dead from the reaction she was having, when she looked at me. The bond was using any remaining energy I had and was still draining me. I had to lessen it, or die. Jaden and Amanda disappeared from the bond when I turned it off, but Jana's didn't. I couldn't lessen her connection with me. Her new ring and the spell made it impossible!

I now only knew what was happening through Jana. Jaden and Amanda arrived pretty much at the same time, coming into the house together. Jana's panic quickly spread to them, as they viewed my body on the sofa. Thankfully Jana yelled at them, saying there was no time to explain everything, but they both needed to use their rings to save me. Comprehension hit them both and they rapidly affixed their rings for the gift of phallus, neither one taking the time to undress fully. Just enough to get a ring around a cock and a clit.

Jaden sprung his two cocks immediately and started stroking them fast and hard together. Amanda did the same to her long heavy cock. For whatever reason, she had morphed her clit into a massive cock that she was stroking with both hands. I felt new life coming through the clamp, already energy was passing to me, keeping me alive, but it seemed I was using as much as they were giving.

I then realized in horror that Jana was sucking off any energy I was getting from Jaden and Amanda. Her envy and jealousy, were killing me. This new ring was still drawing power. The spell had not worked exactly as I had planned. It was supposed to be self-contained, but apparently, what Jana wanted was impossible without constant energy.

I tried and tried to sever the bond with Jana, to turn it off completely, but our rings were eternally connected now. Or so I thought. But then, it occurred to me, the spell was still being cast. I hadn't contained enough energy to complete it and that was why it was still drawing energy from me, to finish the spell. This gave me hope. Maybe when Jaden and Amanda came, it would be enough to finish the incantation and save me. I had no idea if I was right, or not.

It didn't take Jaden very long at all, even under pressure, his arousal grew rapidly and I watched through Jana's eyes as he stroked his cocks, with both hands, until they erupted together in dramatic fashion, all over our front foyer's tile floor. He had them in the horizontal position, it was easier that way for him to stroke them, than stacked on top of each other. The surge of power with each gush, rushed through my clamp and out to Jana. None of his orgasmic power actually passed into my body. She had taken it all in a matter of seconds, as the last glob of cum fell to the floor.

Jaden bucked and moaned, as his cocks exploded forth. If I wasn't almost dead, it would have been a beautiful and powerful sight, infusing me with new life, but instead, I remained unconscious and near death as the ring on Jana's finger absorbed it all.

"It's not working!" Jaden cried out, as he walked around the load on the floor, to see my unchanged body on the couch.

"Maybe this will... help!" Amanda cried out, just as her long cock exploded as well.

Another surge of energy engulfed the clamp, quickly sucked off by Jana's spell, as several ropes of white spewed from Amanda's long, heavy cock onto the floor, mixing with Jaden's loads. Her cock looked like a long hose spraying cum everywhere, as she shook and bucked to her orgasm, not really controlling where she was sending her streams.

Combined, the two massive orgasms should have been enough to power my clamp for days, but both were quickly gone and transferred to Jana. I felt her get stronger... felt the spell of immortality and beauty finally come to completion. She noticed as well, ignoring my body, and the other two looking over me, and went to the mirror in our foyer.

I saw her reflection through her own eyes. She was radiant, more beautiful than ever before. She grabbed her tits, feeling the change and turning to admire her body and the changes that had been made. She was glorious, perfect and immortal. And she was smiling. She had no more panic or worry for me. It had never been about me.

"What the fuck!" I heard Jaden's voice from behind Jana.

She turned around to see him. He had noticed the change and now Amanda had as well.

"What have you done!" Amanda screamed.

"Nothing," Jana called back.

"Nothing! Look at you! You've changed... you're... you're... perfect! What did you do to Jessica!"

"This has to be you, Jana... what is going on. We cum massively and instead of helping Jessica, it somehow has made you perfect!" Jaden yelled, grabbing her by the arm.

"It was a spell she cast. It was for me... my choice of what I wanted my ring to do," she said, holding up her other hand to show them the ring, glowing softly on her finger.

"What did you make her do!" Jaden yelled, increasing his grip on her perfect arm.

"Obviously, you wanted to look like this, but what else," Amanda asked, coming closer the two.

"Beauty and immortality," she finally relented.

"Vanity!" Jaden screamed "and it killed Jessica! You had to have what she has. Your envy will be the death of her."

"She's not dead... not yet anyway. You two could save her, but you'd have to cum again," Jana said, nonchalantly

She understood, she knew when they came, the spell had actually been completed and was why she had felt the change and was now perfect. Jaden let go of her arm, stepped back and almost fell over. The effects of the orgasm were hitting him now. Amanda, as well. Jana was unnervingly calm and started taking off her clothes.

"You can try and save her, I'll even let you fuck me," Jana said, now naked.

She went after them dropping to her knees and grabbing at their cocks but they both recoiled away from her.

"We can't, not this soon after... you know what it will do to us!" Jaden said, batting her hand away before she could grab his cocks.

He quickly took his ring off his twin cocks and put it on his finger. Amanda did the same.

"We need to eat and rest and then we can try again," Amanda said.

"If you wait, she'll die... is that what you want?" Jana snipped, blaming them for my condition.

Now that the spell had been completed, I felt I could cut the bond between Jana and I. It was still draining me and if I didn't lessen it, like I had the other two, I would die before Jaden and Amanda could replenish me again. I did it. Jana's mind and awareness dissipated and I was left in the void, alone, afraid and not knowing if I'd survive.

**

For all intents and purposes, I was dead. My body was for sure. It was a strange out-of-body experience, as I could no longer feel anything or sense anything a body can. I was only aware that I existed on some level, but it was different from anything I've experienced, or heard about. As I was in this state, expecting to wink out of existence at any second, I heard a voice. It took me only a second to recognize it. Luludja was speaking through the void.

"Quite the pickle you find yourself in," she said.

"I was just trying to be a friend," I returned.

"Friend? You gave into envy, from a friend," she countered. "See what it has cost you."

"Am I dead?" I asked.

"Yes... cause of death... suicidal stupidity," she spat.

"I don't feel dead," I said.

"How would you know? Been dead before, have you?"

"No," I said.

"Precisely, and dead you still are, after everything I gave you."

I was being berated by a ghost as a ghost. I didn't say anything, letting her speak.

"Spoon-fed you everything, I have. Gave you first what you most desired. Everything else came later. All I was, all I am, you possessed, threw it away, you did."

If I could cry, I would have been. She was right. I acted rashly to please Jana. I had everything I ever wanted and more. I knew the spell was dangerous, but I cast it anyway. Now everything was gone.

"Your so-called friend, your undoing, even now, only appears to want to save you. A beautiful spell, it was. Stupid and selfless, you were. Immortal she's become, as your body withers to dust."

I was sure the three people surrounding my body were all devastated. Probably freaking out. I had no idea for sure. I couldn't feel them anymore.

"She's not worthy of this gift you bestowed, nor of what she contemplates now."

"What do you mean?" I finally spoke.

"She means to have it. Waiting for the clamp to fall, she is," Luludja said.

This made me more sad than mad. All this time, Jana had been the true threat to my new life and finally having the one thing I have wanted. All her research, her questions, her meddling was out of envy. She wanted it for herself. I was blinded by my own selfishness and desires, not to see her true intent.

"When it falls. Will it work for her?" I asked.

"You as the bearer, when dead, have no claim any longer," she said.

"So, whoever takes it first, will be the new bearer?" I asked.

"Yes. Three are there, but only one means to have it. The two others are just now learning the gifts you bestowed to them, are no longer."

The rings I made Jaden and Amanda were now just rings again, the magic, linked to my clamp, was failing, as my life force was extinguished. Jana's, because it was self-contained, would be the only ring still magical. I had been a fool, not seeing the real danger always around me. Jana was going to have it all.

She only had to reach and take the clamp, as it fell, and place it on her clit. The others were distracted, in a panic that their rings no longer worked. Once Jana had it on, no one could remove it. Everything was at her fingertips. She had planned it all so well, all of Luludja's trinkets were lying there on the coffee table next to the sofa my body was lying on. Jana was going to be unstoppable. She played me like a fool.

"It is time," Luludja said.

The last of my life force was consumed by the clamp and my essence was extinguished.

*******************************

Jana was watching, waiting for it to happen. Jessica's body was withering before their eyes, literally turning to dust. Jaden and Amanda were freaking out, trying to place their rings on their sex organs, but they were no longer working.

"What the fuck! It won't go on?" Jaden said, trying to force a tiny ring onto the head of his soft cock.

Amanda, looking up at Jaden said, "Mine isn't working either," as she pressed her ring onto her little clit, with no effect.

It happened, just then, as they turned to find Jana sitting at the feet of Jessica's body, the last of her life force was consumed and the clamp on Jessica's shriveled up clitoris fell, rolling down her dried-up labia, to the sofa below. It had scarcely touched the material, before Jana snatched it up and Jessica's body collapsed inward to become a pile of dust in human form.

"What are you doing!" Jaden yelled.

But it was too late. Jana, already naked, quickly placed the clamp over her clit. The ruby flashed bright, as the clamp fastened into her flesh and out sprang the cock she had originally received when Jessica first unknowingly put it on Jana's clit. With the clamp activated again, Jana felt the bond to all the other objects in the room. Every item on the chains, resting on the coffee table, as well as the two rings Amanda and Jaden held in their hands.

It was then that both Amanda and Jaden realized what was happening. Both of them rushed forward to grab the chains of gold, before Jana could, forgetting about the rings in their hands. She stopped them instantly, communicating through the new bond they shared.

"You fools, these are now mine," she said, picking up the chains. "You... are now mine," she continued, commanding them to put the rings on their fingers.

They complied, standing obediently next to the coffee table, both naked from the waist down. Jana removed the nipple rings, placing them on her already perfect breasts, giving her strength and invulnerability. Her perfect body surged with the power from the nipple rings. She felt invincible. The power she had seen Jessica have, was now hers, everything had gone perfectly, according to her plans.

"Jessica was a fool, she didn't deserve this kind of power. She never understood what she truly had, only ever concerned with this," she said, grabbing her cock. "Her infatuation with a penis was all she cared about and it was her undoing."

Amanda and Jaden were only frozen in place. They still had their own minds and thoughts. Jaden was furious, knowing now that Jessica's best friend had betrayed and murdered her. He was trying to move, trying to do something, but realized it was pointless when Jana put the nipple rings in. She could break him in half now, let alone, anything he did to her would be useless. He just glared at her, hate written all over his face.

Amanda was terrified. She had just witnessed her boss turn to dust before her eyes and this woman, this horrible woman, she hardly knew, became something beyond imagination. She couldn't move, couldn't speak and this beautiful, horrifying person had control of her.

"It was never about the cock," Jana said, making hers shrink into her clit. "It was always and ever will be about the power!" as she yelled in their heads, she took control of their minds.

Suddenly, both Jaden and Amanda were filled with sexual arousal. Jaden's cock began to grow, becoming erect quickly, as the pleasure coursed through his body. Amanda's clit engorged, her areolas tightened, lifting her erect nipples off her small breasts. The rest of their clothing was quickly discarded and Jaden grabbed Amanda, lifting her small frame into the air, spinning her around to lay her down onto the coffee table. He wasted no time, forcing his hard cock into her wet and aroused sex, driving forward to his balls.

The both moaned with pleasure, as their bodies basked in the connection of cock in pussy, Jaden already pulling out to return again, deep. Jana watched them, a smile on her face, as she felt the power already coming through the bond, from their sexual energy. She knew as they came, she would benefit from both. Her hand slid down her perfect body, finding her clamp among the folds of her perfect sex. She wiggled it back and forth, basking in the pleasure of the couple fucking, as well as her own pleasure. Her other hand found a nipple, pierced with power, hard and sensitive, as she played with the ring.

Jaden drove his cock into this young, tight body, burying his cock as far as it would go each time. Her pussy was hot and wet, milking his rigid cock with each thrust. The pleasure was increasing, he only wanted one thing and that was the one thing Jana wanted. He wanted to cum as did Amanda. She had begun playing with her nipples and clitoris, as Jaden drove his cock into her over and over. She had the same goal. Cum, climax and bask in the pleasure.

Jana could feel them nearing climax. The power was building as their arousal grew. She lowered her fingers, entering her sex with two, as she played with the nipple rings and watched the couple on the verge of climax. It was glorious, the sensations and energy were indescribable. Jessica had been such a fool. She wondered if, in the end, did Jessica finally realize what she had and who had taken it from her.

Jana's grin grew larger, her power and pleasure surged as Jaden began to ejaculate deep inside Amanda's body. The pleasure rocked Jana's body, surging in to fill every part of her being. It suddenly multiplied, as Amanda reached her pinnacle as well. Both of them were moaning and jerking, as they came at the same time.

Jaden's cock unleashed his load, filling Amanda's tight pussy with a plentiful amount of semen, as she pulsated around his shaft with each contraction. Jizz oozed out around the connection, dripping to the floor, as their climaxes continued and Jana sucked off all the energy released, basking in the bliss and malevolent power. The more it filled her, the more she knew she had done the right thing. This kind of power was wasted on Jessica.

The surge of energy tapered down, as Jaden and Amanda finished climaxing. Jaden pulled out and fell down onto the floor, as his load gurgled out of Amanda's open sex onto the floor. She was twitching from her climax, but unable to move more. Jaden was completely spent, going as far as lying down, he was so exhausted. The first climax, to try and save Jessica, and now this one, had drained his energy, through the bond. Amanda was in the same condition.

Jana soaked it up, taking everything from them and not really caring how bad off they were. She left them sprawled out on the table and floor, going to the hall closet where Jessica kept her vacuum. She had work to do.

Jana kept tabs on the two energy slaves, while she vacuumed up her 'BFF' from grade school. She had to switch vacuum bags in the middle of the job, but managed to get an entire dried-to-dust human being into two vacuum bags. Jaden told her where to find the bags and how to change it, still lying on the floor exhausted.

Now, all Jana had to do was get rid of the bags and she had successfully pulled off the perfect crime. No body, no murder. And, when the cops did finally investigate Jessica's disappearance, if things looked like the investigation was going bad, toward her, she could always get Jaden to admit to the murder. Win, win. Nothing could stop her.

When the job was done and the vacuum bags were next to the front door in a garbage bag. Jana sat on the cleaned couch and viewed her weakened minions. She was feeling perfect and powerful, while they were on the verge of starvation and dehydration. With a thought, she conjured a large, thick penis from between her legs, gently holding it as it developed. She stroked it lightly, remembering how sensitive it was, when she had it before.

The gift of phallus was an interesting spell; a good way for her to harness energy from others, but not the huge deal Jessica had made it. Jessica's finite focus on having a cock, and wanting everyone else to have one too, was her undoing, making it easy for Jana to get what she wanted. The pleasure was not lost on her, the new sensations, as she slowly stroked her cock, spread through her perfect form. Having something so easy to play with and fuck with, would come in handy.

As she played, she contemplated what to do with Jaden and Amanda. Getting rid of two more bodies wouldn't be easy. Keeping them alive was the best option, especially Jaden, if she needed him to take the fall for Jessica. So, with a sigh of impatience, she got up from the couch and found the two mortals food and drink, to replenish them. Then she let them both sleep in Jessica's bed, together, naked; keeping tabs on them through the bond.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers