Envy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Makala was the hottest. Her round fake breasts were capped off perfectly, with small areolas that darkened when they lifted her nipples erect. They were also high on her breasts, giving them an even more perky look. Her stomach was toned with a pierced navel. Arms and legs were also shaped from hours at the gym, to stay tight and look younger. Her sex was completely hairless, with a bar piercing through her clitoris hood, to extenuate her sexual center.

Jana smiled. She liked what she saw, and so did her large cock. Ideas of what she was going to do to these three women rushed through her mind. Each new and increasingly nasty thought, made her dick pulse and move as she bit her lower lip.

All three ladies were already dripping wet from the blowjob and arousal Jana was pleasuring them with, through the bond. She ordered them on a barstool in the kitchen, telling them to hang their asses off the back and lean forward, to rest on the quartz countertop. Jana inspected their asses, going down the row with tiny Sammy first, followed by Tera, whose large ass was hanging well over the stool. Makala, with her tight round ass, finished out the line of waiting women.

"Who wants my cock first!" Jana asked.

She already knew the answer and grinned, when all three women yelled 'me' at the same time. Jana chose the voluptuous Tera, in the middle, walking up behind her and smacking her bubble butt. She took her large cock in her hand, still at the nine inches, and sawed the head up and down Tera's wet full lips. Pushing downward with her head, Jana entered Tera's pussy, sliding the full nine inches into the woman's body with a steady, constant motion. Both her and Tera moaned with delicious pleasure, as their bodies met and Jana was buried to the max.

Her pussy was so wet and gushy, secretions oozed out the sides of her sex around the connection of cock and labia. When Jana withdrew, her entire cock was covered in the woman's insides, globs and lines of goo clung to her vein-lined shaft. Jana rammed her cock back in rapidly, hitting Tera's ass, on the stool, hard. Tera screamed out for more and Jana obliged, pulling out and returning her cock with force over and over and over, making the curvy woman scream with delight.

Jana, looking down at her cock, racing into Tera's pussy, realized she might have over done the arousal level for this woman. Even with her wide, nine-inch cock, the friction was almost non-existent, Tera was so wet, so loose. To rectify the slight problem, Jana widened her cock, spreading Tera's pussy to noticeable extents, both visually and in the sensations, Jana felt in her cock.

This made Tera really start to wail, panting and screaming in pleasure as this new, super-wide, cock fucked her silly. Tera was quickly on the verge of a massive orgasm. Jana could feel it growing, already sucking off the energy from the imminent climax. Jana pulled out instead, leaving Tera begging and wanting to cum, but Jana didn't allow her to. Jana chuckled, watching the woman shudder and shake from want, wiggling her ass for Jana to put her cock back in.

"Not yet, love... anticipation will make your climax even stronger," Jana said, backing away from the wiggling butt.

Tera's pussy was a gaping hole of flesh. Jana's massive girth had opened it up to gigantic proportions with the lips hanging limp, wiggling as the woman trembled. Jana could see her huge clit pulsing among the destroyed pussy, hard and glistening with juices. Tera begged to cum, pleading with Jana to fuck her more so she could orgasm. Jana realized, from Tera's thoughts, that the poor woman hadn't climaxed during sex for years. No man was large enough to satisfy her and Jana had the ability and now Tera wanted it badly.

"Don't worry... I'll come back," Jana said, slapping Tera's bubble butt.

Jana went from large to small, moving left to little Sammy. Her skinny ass didn't even fill the width of the barstool, she was sitting on. When Jana got behind her, she laughed at the image of her gargantuan cock next to this tiny little girl's body.

"Oh, that won't do... it will never fit," Jana said, shrinking her cock back to a more manageable size.

Sammy, looking over her shoulder, licked her lips and wiggled her ass in anticipation. When Jana shrunk her cock, all of Tera's juices combined and began to drip and ooze off Jana's shaft to the kitchen floor. Taking her hand, Jana ran it up and own her shaft, smearing all the secretions around, before pushing her cock vertical and sliding it into Sammy's open sex. Her curtains of flesh spread around Jana's smaller girth, as the nine inches descended into Sammy's tight young pussy.

"Fuck, girl... you're tight as shit," Jana said, reveling in the snug fit of Sammy's youthful pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh, fuck! It's so big!" Sammy screamed out, as Jana finished with the last inch.

Sammy's pussy felt tighter than Tera's had with Jana's cock only half as wide. Tera had either been fucked endlessly, or popped several kids through that pussy of hers. Jana's head swiveled on her neck as the pleasure of this tight pussy filled her cock with rapture. It was amazingly tight, especially for a sex worker, but Jana did realize that most men are not near as big as her cock was, at that time. Holding herself deep, Jana reveled in the heat and grip, before finally pulling out slowly, to the wonderful sensations of Sammy's pussy, pulsing and clutching her shaft on withdrawal.

Withdrawing to just her head, Jana took hold of Sammy's narrow hips, and suddenly rammed the whole of her cock into this tiny, little woman. Sammy screamed in pleasure as the sudden rush of cock filled her full, their bodies coming to a crashing halt when Jana bottomed out. Not giving her any rest, Jana yanked out just as fast and began fucking this tiny woman over and over, to the cries and moans of Sammy.

Tera watched with envy, as Jana fucked Sammy with abandon, driving her nine inches deep every time with full, long thrusts. Tera could hardly sit still and wait for the woman with the huge cock to return to her. The lust and arousal were beyond anything Tera had felt in her life and it was all she could think about. She wanted to finally cum again, from a cock fucking her. She couldn't remember the last time it had happened. Envy oozed out of her sex, dripping off her engorged clit to the kitchen floor as the sounds of Sammy moaning and the slap of their bodies sounded in the kitchen.

*****

Lera pulled up to a large house in an upper-class neighborhood, turning the car engine off. This was the place. The address the voice had given her and the image of the house in her head.

"It's inside then?" Lera asked.

"Yes, I'll guide you."

"Anyone home?" Lera asked.

"No at the moment, but you must be quick."

Lera got out of the car and followed the directions in her head, going through a gate, in the fence enclosing the backyard of the home. The yard was immaculate, with a patio and a pool. She climbed the stairs to the patio and slid back the sliding door, the owner had left unlocked.

"Upstairs, master bedroom," the voice said.

Lera climbed the stairs two at a time and hurried down the hall to the master.

"On the dresser, jewelry box, middle drawer," came the direction.

Pulling open the drawer, Lera saw a total mess of jewelry from rings, necklaces, bracelets---you name it, it was inside this drawer and she had no idea what she was looking for exactly.

"A master is among all this?" she questioned.

"Yes, this woman has no idea what she has," came the reply.

"What am I looking for," Lera asked.

"Just sort through, I'll know it when I see it."

Lera frantically moved things around, before having to remove items from the drawer to see more of what this lady had stuffed inside.

"There!" the voice yelled. "The ruby and gold."

Lera moved her fingers among the other items to pick up a small golden hoop with a ruby at the center. It was like nothing she'd ever seen before. It was a gold ring of sorts, but so small it would only fit a child's finger if even that. As she looked closer, the inside of the ring had small spikes, making it even more odd that it would be placed on a finger or any part of a person. The red ruby was prominent on the top of the item and looked real.

"This can't be the master," Lera said, looking closely at the tiny ring.

"It is, trust me. We need to leave," replied the voice.

Lera wasn't convinced, but heard a car pulling into the driveway and scrambled to put everything back in the drawer, but now the garage was opening and the car was pulling in. As she was trying to get down the hallway to the stairs, she heard the person come into the house. No way she could be unseen now and leave the house.

"New plan," the voice said. "Go into the bathroom and shut the door."

Lera obeyed, not seeing much choice.

"Now what?"

"This is as good a time as any. Now listen to me carefully," the voice said.

*****

Sammy was on the verge of the largest orgasm of her young life. She couldn't believe the pleasure she was feeling and receiving from this huge cock, fucking her mercilessly. It was so long, so wide, so perfect---she had never felt anything so good. She moaned in pleasure, which turned to a scream of rapture, as her climax overwhelmed her small form and she exploded with waves of bliss.

Jana surged with energy, sucking off Sammy's orgasm as it burst through the bond. It was massive; the little body of Sammy held enormous climatic energy and the clamp around Jana's cock, sucked it all up as poor little Sammy screamed, shook and finally fell limp on the barstool. Jana pulled out, helping the drained and exhausted woman to the floor of the kitchen, where she curled up in the fetal position, twitching from the massive orgasm.

"Please, fuck me... I want to cum, as she," Tera said, in a strong Spanish accent.

Her eyes begged, her body pleaded for Jana to fuck her again, but Jana only smiled, practically bursting with new energy from Sammy. She said nothing, and walked past the Latina to Makala, who smiled as Jana placed her hand on Makala's tight ass.

Makala's pussy was flushed with blood, her lips hung open from her arousal and Jana could see pooling juices ready to overflow and cascade over her hard clit.

"My, my... someone's been a patient, horny girl," Jana said, rubbing Makala's ass. "That pussy looks to be overflowing with desire."

"Yes, mistress... I want it so bad," Makala said, wiggling her tight ass toward Jana.

"I see that, but I have a different idea in mind," Jana said.

Makala groaned in pleasure as Jana plunged two fingers into her flooded sex, coating Jana's fingers with clear, slippery secretions. She dug around for more, gathering all she could, before lifting her fingers upward, to smear the mess all over Makala's little puckered anus. She circled the tight orifice, sliding easily around the snug hole, before pressing the tip of her index finger into the woman's ass. Makala cooed from the penetration and moaned as Jana eased her finger deeper before adding a second.

"Well, well, someone's done this before," Jana said, feeling Makala open her ass to her fingers easily.

"Maybe this will be more of a challenge," Jana said, taking her fingers out, grabbing her hard cock.

She leveled her head to the partially open anus of Makala and pressed forward slowly. Jana's eyes widened and her mouth fell open in pleasure, as she watched the tight ring of Makala's ass open around her large head. The heat and pressure were intense, squeezing her glans, as the entire head slowly slipped into this woman's tight ass.

"Oh... oh... fuck.. yes... it's so good... so big!" Makala moaned.

"You like my cock in your ass, don't you, slut?"

"Yes, mistress. I want it all," Makala gushed.

Jana couldn't believe how good it felt and knew now, firsthand, why Jaden and most men like anal and would crave it over normal sex. The excitement, thrill and feel were so different. So tight, and hot... so naughty and glorious. Jana never blinked, as she watched her nine inches descend slowly into Makala's incredible ass. Both women moaned and cried out with each passing inch, until Jana was pussy deep against Makala's pussy.

Again, Tera watched with envy. She wanted that cock more than life. She wanted to cum with it in her so badly, her body was trembling, her pussy, dripping as she watched Makala's ass take every inch of that perfect cock.

Jana held deep, loving the sensations of ass around her nine inches. It was shocking how good it was, and she had a new found understanding of men and their wants. She pulled out with that in mind, and started fucking this perfect ass, loving her first anal sex experience with a pro. Makala was no anal novice, probably making bank as a sex worker, charging good money to let guys fuck her Asian ass.

As Jana fucked her, their pussies mashed together, lips smacking each other, juices mixing and oozing off their bodies as the thrusts continued, long, deep and hard. Even with what Jana had learned about her newly-acquired phallus and the control she thought she had, she couldn't deny the pleasure growing rapidly in her cock. It was like Makala was milking her shaft, as she fucked her. It was undeniably good and Jana really had to focus on control, so she could make Makala cum before she did.

Makala found her dripping clit, grinding on it with two fingers and squishing it around in her juice. The cock in her ass was the largest she'd ever taken, filling her up like nothing before. It felt so full, tight and hot as she played, already close to climax from the anticipation and then surprise anal. She knew how much men loved it and this woman with a cock was no different. Looking over her shoulder, Makala watched Jana's face, as she felt the long, wide shaft enter and exit, over and over.

Jana felt Makala's pleasure growing, knowing how long it would take to make her cum. She was already full of energy from the little Sammy, and this new orgasm brewing would be similar. Driving her cock hard and deep, keeping a steady pace in her ass, was doing the trick. A few more minutes and Makala would reach her limit and flood with pleasure. Then Jana only had Tera to take care of, and boy did she have a surprise in store for her.

*****

"What am I going to do?" Lera asked, after shutting the bathroom door as quietly as possible.

"The master will solve everything," the voice said.

"How... what do I do with it?"

"I know you've heard of the gift of phallus, but that is only the beginning. The root source of Luludja and Zina's power has always been the root of their sex."

"What? I don't understand," Lera said.

"You will... now as I said, listen carefully."

Veronica Hall, the lady whose house Lera had invaded, put her keys on the key holder next to the garage door and walked into her kitchen. She was middle-aged, her kids were all grown and gone, living with just her husband in this large house. He was at work and she had just gotten back from shopping. She had no idea who was upstairs, or what was about to happen to her next.

She unpacked her groceries and headed up the stairs to use the bathroom, when she found the door closed. Not remembering she had done this, she opened the door a little nervously, only to be grabbed by the wrist and a ring put on her finger. Her scream was cut off midway as her mind was taken over by Lera. As the door swung fully open, Veronica's eyes widened and her mouth dropped open, as she saw a half-naked woman standing in her bathroom, with an erect cock extending from where her clitoris should have been.

Lera's mind was a flurry of activity. Everything was hitting her at once, as she finally came to the full knowledge of the gem-magic. She was nervous at first, to do what the voice told her. The little ruby ring looked like it would do harm to her when the voice told her to put it on her clitoris. She had heard of the gift of phallus, but didn't understand the significance until she lowered the tiny ring and watched in awe as the ruby flashed bright red, pulling itself onto her little nub, as she pulled her lips away with the other hand.

The sharp pain, as the spikes seated, went away quickly, as suddenly, a male cock sprung from between her legs, arching and growing large and wide as the ring did also. Not only was the visual shocking, but the sensations rushed through her body, as she could feel this new appendage come into being, throbbing and pulsing in the air before her.

Among all this, the bonds between the other items, she had on, began. The rings on her fingers, the bracelet, the earring and nose ring, all surged with life and their created purpose became clear. She was just barely comprehending the magnitude of everything, when the door to the bathroom opened up.

"Grab her! Put a ring on her finger," the voice shouted.

Lera acted so fast she seemed to be moving faster than humanly possible. The bracelet had given her speed beyond compare. With the ring on the woman's finger, she felt the bond to her mind and instantly understood how to control her. She also finally knew where the power came from, and what the voice had tried to explain. The little ring, that was now a large ring around her massive cock, was a master and it wanted power, lots of power.

"Take her," the voice said.

Lera ordered the woman standing at the door to undress and step forward. She was talking to her in her mind, ordering her, as well as arousing. The woman's nipples were already hard, standing erect as the bra was tossed to the floor. Naked, she fell to her knees in front of Lera's throbbing cock and reached for it, taking it by the middle.

Lera bucked, and let out a cry of surprise, as the new sensation took hold, when this woman's hand found her shaft. The first stroke curled her toes and a feeling, she had never felt, rose up in her body.

"Good isn't it? The gift of phallus is very pleasurable, but it has purpose as well. You said you needed more power, this is how you get it," the voice gushed.

Lera was speechless as the small hand of this woman stroked her wide shaft. The new sensation was growing inside her, pleasure was mounting, but it was so new she didn't comprehend what was about to happen, until the woman pulled her cock down and into her mouth. Suddenly, the new feeling multiplied so rapidly, that it overwhelmed her, and her cock began to ejaculate, surging with pleasure and spraying inside the woman's mouth. Veronica was quickly overcome, having to remove the surging head, only to be sprayed in the face with hot cum twice, before deflecting it down to her breasts.

Lera bucked and squirmed as her first male orgasm racked her body. She had never felt something so potent and powerful before. Her new cock just kept contracting spontaneously, leaving her shocked and helpless as the semen surged forth, all over this woman, to her thrill and pleasure.

"You need her to climax, not you," the voice said.

Lera, once her cock eased up, felt the drain immediately.

"You don't have a full set, so climax will drain you. She must cum for you to harness her power."

Lera staggered backwards, finding the toilet to sit on as she tried to catch her breath. Her massive cock had not diminished in the slightest, oozing out its final globs of white.

"Tell her to cum, bring herself to climax," the voice said.

Lera understood, she didn't have to be completely involved in the process, but would still benefit from the energy release. She told Veronica to lay on the bathroom rug, use the massive load of semen and masturbate to orgasm.

Veronica happily complied.

*****

Makala was cumming, her ass was pulsing, her pussy gushing as Jana continued fucking her tight hole through the entire climax. The intense rush of energy surged into Jana and the master around her clit sucked it all up. The climax almost brought Jana to her own, the pulsing ass constricting around her shaft, was so intense, she was forced to withdraw before she ejaculated.