Envy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana dressed, changing her cock back to her clit and put several of the rings on her fingers, from the gold chains. Picking up the garbage bag, which contained Jessica, she left the house.

**

Finding a dumpster that was open, to discard Jessica's body wasn't easy, especially after dark. She was forced to drive into an unsavory part of town, before she found what she was looking for. Getting out of her vehicle, she grabbed the bag from the passenger side and tossed it into the large, blue dumpster. As she was walking back to her car, she was suddenly stopped by a man, jumping in front of her.

"Hey, baby... whatcha doin' in this part of town?" the man asked.

"Getting rid of some trash," Jana responded, trying to go around him.

He cut her off again, looking her up and down, licking his lips. "Girl like you could make a lot of money working for me... whatcha say, babe... need some work?"

Jana looked at the man, seeing how he was dressed and then around him to see several prostitutes, working the area and street, where she had stopped. He was a pimp, watching over his product. She reached her hand out, touching the man's hand with several gold rings, taking control of his mind. She slipped a ring off her finger and put it on the man, walking with him toward his girls.

Jana looked over the sex-workers, finding the youngest, most viral of the bunch. She told the pimp in his mind, the girls she wanted and he told them, by name, to step forward. Gina and Crystal, undoubtably not their real names, walked over to the pimp and Jana.

"You two, go with the nice lady," the man said.

Crystal and Gina walked with Jana back to her car and got in the back seat. She left the ring on the pimp's finger, knowing she'd be back. Inside the car, she took two more rings off her fingers and handed them back to the two women. As soon as they took them, she had control. Jana drove back to Jessica's house. Jaden and Amanda were fast asleep in the bedroom, when they arrived.

"Have a seat on the couch," she told Crystal and Gina, who instantly obeyed.

As soon as they sat down, Jana aroused their bodies and told them to undress each other, so she could get a better look at them. Knee-high boots, fishnet stockings, lacy bras and panties, all started falling to the floor, as Jana watched from the other side of the coffee table. She had picked well. Both women were young, younger than Jana, when she was mortal, probably around Amanda's age. Crystal had bleached-blond hair, almost white; whereas Gina was a raven-haired, olive-skinned beauty. Crystal's breasts were natural, probably a C cup, skin fair with a dark-brown patch of pubes above an otherwise-shaved pussy.

Gina was completely bare, with a large set of round, fake breasts, bordering on DDs the pimp might have bought her. Jana instructed Crystal to start eating Gina's shaved sex, fingering her as well. Gina started moaning with real pleasure, because Jana had them both aroused, wanting their sexual energy after all. Gina played with her fake tits, pulling her nipples out and in circles, as her pussy was fingered and her clit licked. She was already so wet, Crystal's fingers were coated in secretions, as she darted two and then three digits deep inside.

Jana undressed, already feeling the energy coming through the bond from these two women, watching them fondle and play with each other. Jana morphed her clit into a large cock, larger than the one she originally had. It was easily ten inches, with a large girth to match, as it extended up from her body, hard and throbbing. She told the women to switch and Gina started munching on Crystal, for a few minutes, until Jana walked over to join.

When Crystal saw Jana's cock, she gasped in surprise, Jana letting her react almost normally. Then the lust set in, oozing through the bond and Crystal reached up, grabbing Jana's hard shaft. Jana knelt down, putting her cock at face level for Crystal to suck. She opened her mouth and Jana forced her huge cock into the woman's mouth, while Gina continued to eat Crystal's pussy.

The sensation surged upon Jana, making her head fall back in a loud moan of pleasure from Crystal's mouth. She moved forward, forcing more of her massive cock into Crystal's mouth, until it hit the back of her throat. Crystal struggled with the monster, as Jana held herself deep, before pulling out. Crystal gagged, trying to breath, but Jana forced her cock back in, face fucking the prostitute.

Crystal adjusted, opening her mouth as wide as she could, to take the intrusion each time. She stroked the part of Jana's cock that didn't fit in her mouth. The sensations rushed into Jana's perfect form, actually surprising her in their intensity. Even in her glorified, immortal body, having a penis was still new and something she wasn't accustomed to. She felt her climax nearing, forcing her to slow her thrusts into Crystal's mouth.

Even slowing wasn't enough, because Crystal was still sucking hard on her head and stroking quicker than Jana could withstand. Jana had to pull away or she would have cum in her mouth, and she didn't want to cum before they had. Jana, breathing heavily, berated herself for being so weak and almost ejaculating from the sensations in her new cock. She wanted to gain mastery over it, not it over her.

"Give it back, I want that cock," Crystal said, which made Gina look up.

"Cock, what cock?" Gina asked, not expecting what she saw on a woman. "Holy shit! You have dick!" Gina said.

"Yes, isn't it just wonderful," Jana said. Taking a step toward the other woman.

Gina's mind filled with lust, the expression on her face was pure desire. She reached out, grabbing for the massive, wet, throbbing cock, but Jana dodged her, telling her to lay back. Gina obeyed, spreading her legs and leaning against the back of the couch. Taking her cock in her hand, Jana bent the hard shaft downward, so its head was level with Gina's open, wet sex. Easing into her, both Jana and Gina moaned in pleasure, as the wide head spread Gina's pussy open and the rest of the extensive member slid in.

"Fuck! It's so big... so full... I've never!" Gina gushed, taking the monster into her body.

Jana's head fell back again, she could scarcely believe how good it felt, as her cock plunged into this woman's hot, wet sex. The intense sensations coursed through her vein-lined shaft, as inch after inch disappeared into warm, gooey, goodness. She thought to herself, "Maybe Jessica was kinda right about having a cock."

She stopped, her cock buried fully in Gina's sex. Both women basked in the sensations of the wide, long tool encapsulated in hot, wet flesh. Jana wanted Gina to cum, telling her to play with her clit and Crystal to suck and nibble on Gina's nipples. Jana hadn't moved since pressing in the first time; letting Gina play and enjoy the cock stuffed inside her. Gina moaned, rapidly rubbing her clitoris and enjoying the mouth of Crystal.

Her hand became a blur, as Jana held herself deep, sensing how close Gina was and experiencing her pussy quivering around her shaft. Gina was close, her legs tightening, preparing for the wave to crash over her climaxing body, loving the large shaft inside her sex, as she brought herself to a massive orgasm, through clit stimulation.

Jana prepared herself for the release of energy, the rush would be immense, since she could feel the buildup about to break through in Gina's body. Gina screamed out in pleasure as the dam finally burst and her pussy flooded with pleasure and juices, convulsing on the large shaft, buried deep. Wave after powerful wave, crashed upon her, sending massive power through the bond to Jana.

Jana could feel Gina's pussy pulsing on her shaft, practically milking her cock with her muscles, as the climax continued. The energy and pleasure were like a drug, filling Jana with phenomenal ecstasy and power, bringing her right to the brink of ejaculation without even moving. She was stunned how good it felt, how shocking the gift of phallus actually was, realizing she had underestimated Jessica's love of it.

Jana's arousal waned, as the contractions around her cock lessened, as Gina's climax came to completion. The poor woman's eyes rolled back into her head and she fell unconscious from the pleasure, as well as the drain of energy. Jana had taken more than her fill, almost exhausting her life force with one climax.

Jana, withdrew her large cock. It was covered in thick, creamy secretions from inside Gina's sex. She ordered Crystal to clean it with her mouth, after standing up to get off her knees. Crystal, gladly moved to the edge of the sofa, pulling the drenched cock into her mouth, before sucking and licking every inch, until no sign of Gina's massive climax remained.

"Now it's our turn. Kneel on the sofa," she commanded Crystal.

Crystal quickly turned around, forcing her ass back toward Jana and putting her hands on the back of the couch. Sawing her cock head up and down Crystal's wet sex, Jana forced her large, glass-like, purple head into Crystal's pussy. It was impossible not to moan, as both women cried out in pleasure. Jana pushed two inches in, paused, pushed two more, paused, two more, paused, two more, paused, and finally the last disappeared, as her body hit Crystal's firm ass.

Crystal was freaking out, she hadn't felt something this big before inside her body. She couldn't believe it fit, or understand where it all went. The pleasure was phenomenal, like nothing she'd ever felt before. She was unaware how much Jana was influencing her, how much she added to the bliss, through the bond. She heard her instructions in her head. She heard the woman's voice tell her to play with her clit and cum. She wanted nothing more than to do just that; to cum and please this woman-with-a-cock, was the only thing that mattered in the world.

And cum she did. Just as powerful and just as draining, Crystal worked her clit until her orgasm rocked her tight, young body. She moaned and shook as the powerful waves took over until she fell, exhausted on the couch next to Gina, leaving Jana standing above them radiating with power. Her cock, covered, once again, with the juices from Crystal's pussy, raged, arching in the air above the two spent women.

Jana, grabbing her wet shaft, began sliding her hand up and down the girth, in the goo; her fingers and thumb not touching. Her cock surged with pleasure, as her hand moved faster up and down the shaft, until it exploded, with a force and rapture that astonished her. The force was so massive, making her catch herself from falling backwards, as her cock ejaculated, like a firehose, all over the two women, the couch, and the floor behind the couch. Tilting her cock downward, she finished stroking herself to completion, leaving Gina and Crystal covered in the largest load Jana had ever seen. Even Jessica's largest load paled in comparison.

All the power and energy she had consumed, manifested in a massive, gift-of-phallus, orgasm that totally blew her away. Even her immortal and invincible body had to sit down on the coffee table after she finished, it was that intense. She sat there, breathing heavy, a grin on her face, as she viewed the exhausted, cum-covered, women. Her massive orgasm convinced her all the more that she was the rightful heir of Luludja.

****

The man in the car waited for Jana to leave with the hookers, before pulling up to the dumpster. Getting out, he found the bag Jana had thrown in the garbage, carrying it back to his vehicle and driving away. Pulling up to Lera's house, the man brought the bag containing the dried dust of Jessica inside. Lera stood up, as he entered and he placed the bag, on the same round kitchen table, Jessica had been sitting at days earlier.

Lera ripped open the bag, finding the vacuum bags and what remained of Jessica. Raising her hands, she cast an incantation, the rings on her fingers suddenly coming alive with light, as the gems glowed. The bags ripped open and the dust of Jessica flew into the air, separating from the refuse and bags. The dust formed into a pile, just like the pile Jessica had become, as her life force was extinguished. The human form was clear in the grey dust as Lera looked down upon it.

"I have her," Lera spoke to no one, the man having left the room. "Yes, I will do as you command, but I need more power," she continued. "Very well, it shall be done," she said to the person in her head.

****

"Eat," was all Jana told the two hookers. In their weakened condition, they obeyed, staring to feast on the semen that was everywhere. They ate it off each other, the couch and the floor as they obeyed her command. When they were finished, the semen had little effect on their energy. Jana had made them do it for her enjoyment, not to help them. She did realize, though, the more energy they possessed the more she could take, so she finally offered them real nourishment and a planned half-hour respite, before she assumed they would be of service again.

She watched them ravenously eat what Jessica and Jaden had left in the house, as she sat on a bar stool, next to the two naked hookers. Jana hadn't put away her cock, after cumming, and was now running her fingers up and down the long shaft, enjoying the newer sensations her perfect body was sharing.

It was morning by that time, Jaden and Amanda were still sleeping deeply in the bedroom, but Jana could tell they were recovering nicely. The hookers, on the other hand, were just finishing everything she had given them to eat and drink. It was helping, but not fast enough for Jana. Playing with her cock, had made her horny again and the nipple rings and clit clamp all took magic to continue to function. The bond to all five people, including the pimp, took energy as well. Remembering the pimp, Jana got a great idea, since these two hookers were pretty much spent.

She contacted the pimp, in her mind, waking him up at 6am and ordered him to bring three more women, the best he could find, and drive with them to Jessica's place. She was planning on swapping out the two fatigued women, with three fresh ones. The thought made her hard cock lurch from arousal. She hoped it didn't take too long to make the exchange.

While she waited, she gave Crystal and Gina new memories of the night. She let them remember the sex and climaxes, but not who had given it to them. No memory of a woman with a cock, or ever having seen Jana. It took twenty minutes for the pimp to arrive and knock on the door. Jana put on Jaden's overcoat, gathered Gina and Crystal, removed their rings and opened the door.

The pimp told the three new girls, Sammy, Tera, and Makala to walk in. Jana sent Gina and Crystal out, closing the door.

"Welcome, ladies," Jana began. "Before we get started, I have a gift for you all," she said, holding out three rings to the women.

Tera, a short, curvy, Latina was the first to accept. Sammy, a girl that looked barely eighteen, took her ring next. She was skinny, white, with short, pixie-cut, brown hair and looked nervous. Makala, the oldest, only hesitated a few seconds before accepting her ring. She was probably in her upper twenties, Asian, but had bleached her hair white and had another set of fake tits.

With their rings on, Jana dropped her overcoat and showed the new sex workers her large cock, that might have gotten bigger for added effect. Their surprised faces soon turned to lust, as Jana aroused their bodies through the new bond. All three dropped to their knees on the entry tile, to worship the large cock before them.

*****

Lera left the dust pile, of Jessica, on the table in her kitchen and left her home, following the direction in her head, the sun just coming up. She had no memory of Jessica or what had happened between them a few days ago. All she knew was, she'd been given a chance to have everything she'd ever desired.

She grew up with the gypsies in Europe, traveling from country to country as a little girl, never having a place to call home. Gypsies have never had a country to call home for their entire history. Her mother and father shared the myths and legends, Luludja was just one of them.

She came to America at twenty, having learned of relics being stolen from gypsies and taken there to be sold as mere jewelry, instead of what they truly were. She had already collected several items of Luludja and others, before traveling to America. By the time Jessica showed up, Lera was nearly forty and had almost a complete set of Luludja's items, minus the master, the clamp, she discovered Jessica had. Now, for reasons she can't explain. That set of items was missing.

Then, a few days after the items went missing, Lera was 'contacted' by an Ancient. The voice was female, but didn't give her name. Lera was given information on how to find gypsy items of power and in return, she had a task to accomplish. The items, she most recently had been given, were made by a rival of Luludja by the name of Zina. The voice had helped her locate five rings, one earring, a nose ring, and a bracelet. These items gave her enough gem-magic to cast small incantations, for example, separating human dust from garbage.

She knew of Jana before the voice told her to have her men follow her. Jana had been snooping around gypsy businesses for a few weeks and Jessica had only wiped Lera's memory and two of her men. There were many more that knew about Jana's snooping and re-informed Lera. So, when Jana was seen driving quite a distance to just dump some trash, the man followed her and brought it back to Lera. The voice told Lera what to do with it and that the person in the dust was her 'big task'.

"Bringing someone back from the dead isn't possible," Lera said, as she drove.

"Let me be the judge of what is possible," the voice replied.

"It would take immense power... a master item would have to be found," Lera said.

"Correct. And that is where we are going."

Hearing this, Lera got very excited. A master would link all the others. A master facilitates creation, as well as control. She'd never heard of a master being found, or even if they still existed. She pushed her foot harder on the accelerator. If it was true, she didn't want to waste any time.

*****

Jana stood before the three ladies, basking in the pleasure of their hands, mouths and tongues. When one was sucking, the others were stroking or fingering her pussy, before switching to the next mouth. Jana's massive orgasm had taught her more control and had given her the ability to resist the immense pleasure, her new cock presented. She was now capable of letting them suck, stroke and worship her massive cock, for as long as she wished, without ejaculation.

Makala had the most experience, being the oldest. She was able to take more of Jana's twelve-inch cock in her mouth than the other two women. It was shocking how far down she went, when it was her turn, making Jana's eyes widen with both surprise and pleasure. Wanting to feel her entire cock inside of Makala's mouth, Jana decreased the size to nine inches when it was her turn again. She did it, easily, encapsulating Jana's entire cock, until Makala's chin was against her open and wet pussy.

The pleasure caused Jana's head to fall back from rapture, basking in the hot, wet mouth of this woman. Jana, seized with passion, took control, grabbing Makala's head and began thrusting her cock in and out, over and over, face fucking Makala deep each time. By the time Jana let up, saliva and vaginal juices covered Makala's chin, oozing down her neck to her fake tits. Jana had her oral fill, ordering them to stand and remove their clothing, as she stepped back to watch. Her large, hard cock, hovering outward from her body, dripping with saliva and pre-cum, bobbed up and down to her elevated heartbeat.

With the women naked, she inspected their bodies. Sammy was rail thin, not much of a curve on her. Her breasts were tiny, basically just small pink areolas, hard nipples on small bumps on her chest. Her pussy was hairless save an inch-wide patch that was two inches long vertically. Tera had taken all the curves from Sammy, with more to spare. Her large hips matched her breasts in proportion, which were obviously real. She had thicker legs and a rounder tummy to finish off her voluptuous form.