Envy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure had made her cock even larger, straining with blood and pulsing in the air, as Jana controlled the pleasure and energy surge, trying not to cum herself. She helped Makala to the floor, now two women were drained and lying useless on the kitchen tile. Jana had scarcely finished laying Makala down, when the begging began again. Tera lusted for Jana's cock back, telling her to fuck her again in the Spanish accent.

"I have not forgot about you," Jana said, stepping behind the dripping woman.

Jana was stunned when she looked down at Tera's sex. She thought Makala was wet, this was something else entirely. The lust and arousal had caused Tera to ooze and drip so much, there was a puddle on the stool overflowing to the floor. She was going to need all that juice for what Jana had planned for her.

Getting into position. Jana widened her cock, back to the girth Tera took before, easing into the wide-open and sodden pussy of Tera. As she did, copious amounts of juice from Tera's sex, gurgled out and around the wide cock, as Tera moaned with pleasure and relief to have the cock in her again. Using her fingers, Jana spread the plentiful juices all over Tara's asshole before growing a second cock above the first. As it grew, she guided it into Tera's tight ass.

Jaden had it right! Two cocks were better than one. Jana couldn't believe how good it felt to have both her cocks stuffed into a woman's pussy and ass. She basked in the phenomenal pleasure, as her second cock finished its descent into Tera's anus. Tera was going crazy, the huge girth of the cock in her pussy felt even tighter now, as a new smaller penis grew inside her ass, filling her completely full.

Both women were on the cusp of orgasm before Jana had even pulled out for the first time. Making Tera wait had done its intended job. She was so ready to cum and have Jana back inside her, that now, with the added cock, Tera was finally going to cum for real. No faking it this time, like with the men. This climax was going to be for real.

Tera screamed in ecstasy as Jana withdrew slowly, pulling her two cocks out to the heads, before easing them back into her curvy body. One more thrust like that and Tera knew she would cum and so did Jana. It was going to be even more massive than the other two women, almost like it had been stored and saved for years. Jana prepared herself, holding deep for a couple seconds before pulling her cocks out again.

She thrust forward just as Tera's floodgates finally opened and the poor woman climaxed like never before. The intensity and power that hit Jana was beyond anything she'd ever felt previously, making it impossible for her not to cum. Her twin cocks lost it inside Tera and both women climaxed together, calling out and screaming in bliss that woke up Jaden and Amanda.

They came out to see what was going on, both still naked and saw Jana behind a curvy Latina woman and both of them were obviously climaxing at the same time. There were two other women on the floor as well, but Jaden and Amanda ignored them, as they watched Jana and the other woman scream and thrash, bucking and cumming so hard, it was beyond anything they'd seen before.

It took over a minute for the climaxes to end. Jana looked over at the two stunned newbies and pulled her cocks out at the same time. Both of Tera's holes gushed and gurgled massive amounts of Jana's load onto the stool and floor. It just kept coming, oozing and running thick, as the poor woman twitched and shuddered from the first orgasm in years. Jana grinned, watching Jaden and Amanda's faces, as the sound of the cum, hitting the floor, was the loudest thing in the house.

*****

Veronica was using two hands on her clit and pussy, squishing the slippery man-cum all over her sex and hands. She wanted to climax, wanted to please this woman with a cock. She was close, fingering her sex and rubbing her erect nubbin rapidly.

"Feel it? Already the power oozes through the bond," the voice said to Lera.

"I feel it... it's glorious!" Lera said, as the sensations grew and the woman on the floor neared her climax.

As Veronica's body began to convulse and cum, Lera's head fell back in ecstasy as her new master item sucked off the energy and pleasure of the woman on the floor. The power was spectacular! Everything Lera has always desired, was bursting upon her. She owed it all to the voice.

"You asked for power! This is how we will bring her back!" the voice shouted in her head.

Lera was convinced. Bringing someone back from the dead was not impossible.