Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard his zipper and then felt his familiar cock against my pussy. I didn't need any foreplay. I was wet. He slid right in.

He started with long slow strokes. In my position, bent over and leaning against the tree, my jeans and panties around my thighs, I couldn't really fuck back. I just closed my eyes and let myself experience everything around me. In this setting his cock felt so primal. I felt like I was one with nature and that we were meant to be joined like this.

I didn't say anything, neither did he. The only sound I made was moaning with each thrust. His hands were on my hips. Everytime he pushed his cock into me I moaned. Sometimes it was long slow easy strokes. Sometimes he would pull his cock back till just the tip was inside me.

I'd groan and try to push my hips back so he'd fill my pussy, but he had control. I'd almost whimper for him to push his cock back in me, but he was in no rush. The head of his cock would sit right inside my pussy opening.

I should probably mention that I love my husband's cock. I always say it's just on the sweet side of too big. It's about between 7 and 8 inches and about 2 inches thick. The head's a little thicker. When we were swingers if he wasn't the biggest cock in the room, he was close.

The head of his cock just tantalizingly held my pussy opening stretched at the widest he could. I felt like I was just stuck in anticipation. After a minute he would thrust all the way into me. He repeated this again. Long slow strokes, then keeping me in a state of anticipation, and then plunging into me.

"Stop teasing me," I said. "Fuck me."

He slid his cock a little deeper into me.

"I am fucking you," he said with a laugh in his voice.

"Fuck me hard!" I explained.

"If I do will you cum all over my cock?" he asked. As he asked he started with slow half strokes. Never filling me. Not quite satisfying.

"God yes," I begged. "I'll cum for you. Fuck me. Make me cum."

With that he grabbed my hips and started fucking me with long hard strokes. Everytime he thrust his cock into me I felt full. I could feel my orgasm building.

"God, yes. Yes yes yes," I grunted with each thrust.

Then it happened. A wave of orgasm ran through my body. My knees buckled and he had to use his hands to hold me up so I didn't fall. I could feel my pussy soak his cock.

I stayed in that position catching my breath. After a moment I pulled towards the tree and let his cock slide out of me. Without pulling my jeans or panties up I turned to face him, dropped to my knees, and took his cock in my mouth.

I loved the taste of pussy on his cock. Especially mine. I could never get his whole cock in my mouth. I took as much as I could then wrapped my hand around the rest and started stroking him. Every once in awhile I'd pull off his cock, look him in the eyes, and lick my lips.

After a few minutes I felt him stiffen up. I felt the first spurt hit me against the back of my throat. Then a flood of spurts filled my mouth. Even swallowing as fast as I could I could rarely swallow the load he gave me. Today was no exception. Some dripped out my lips, onto the shaft of his cock and down my chin.

When I felt the last spurt I used my finger to scoop the cum off my chin and lick it clean. I then took his softening cock into my mouth and cleaned it off.

I stood up and with my jeans and panties still around my thighs I reached down, put his cock back in his pants, and zipped them up. Then I reached down to pull my jeans and panties up. As I did I happened to glance to the side.

There, at the opening of the trail that led to the clearing we were in, was a young couple. At first I got scared. What if they reported us? But, almost immediately, I noticed that he had his cock out and she was stroking it.

I took my husband's hand and headed towards the path. As we walked by them I said, "Hope you liked the show." Before they could reply I looked at her and said, "Suck it, I would."

As we left them behind I turned to look. She was on her knees in front of him, head going back and forth. We headed back to our room for a quick nap.

After our nap we showered and got dressed for dinner. I love getting dressed in front of my husband. I love the way he looks to see what I'm going to be wearing under, hidden from view.

I sat naked on the bed and started rolling a thigh high sheer black stocking up my leg. I could see him watching as he shaved. I did the same with my other stocking. Then I put on my heels. He looked at me.

"Don't want to risk ruining my stockings," I said.

He laughed.

The room had a full length mirror. I stood in front of it. At 46 I was comfortable with my body. At 5'6" 140. I had nice curves. My 36c tits didn't sag too much. My shaved pussy and the stockings made me feel hot and sexy.

My husband came up behind me, naked. He wrapped his arms around me and his semi hard cock pressed against my ass. I wiggled my ass against it teasingly. He reached up to cup my breasts. I wriggled away and gave him a pouty look.

"Go get dressed," I said. "We'll be late for dinner."

I watched him get dressed. I loved watching him. In a crowd you wouldn't pick him out. 5'11", 220, blue eyes, bald on top but keeps the rest close cropped. However I knew better. I knew how much people were attracted to him when they met him. I'd seen him pick up a woman in a bar and convince her to join us for a 3 some, and I knew what a great fuck he was.

As he dressed I did my hair and makeup, still naked except for stockings and heels. When I was done I pulled on a small pair sheer panties. I made sure I was facing away from him as I stepped into them and pulled them up. I knew he loved my ass. When I was done I turned and looked at him. Sure enough he was watching me.

I slipped my dress on over my head. It was a little black dress. The hem came just below my stocking tops and I knew they would show when I sat down. The dress had a tight top so I could go braless. The neckline scooped down to show a lot of cleavage.

"God, I could fuck you right now," said my husband.

I laughed. "We'd be late for dinner," I said. "Besides, don't you want to see if you can push their cuckold fantasy?"

He laughed, "What kind of pervert wife wants to watch her husband cuckold another man," he said.

I put my arms around his neck, "Your pervert wife," I answered.

I grabbed my purse and we headed out the door.

We arrived at the restaurant almost the same time. We introduced each other in the lobby. It was all perfectly normal. Like meeting any other couple.

By that time Lisa was almost 5 months pregnant. She had the cutest little baby belly. The gentle swell was just the beginning of motherhood. Just at the point where people start to realize she was pregnant. She was dressed in a pink dress. It had a peasant style top that showed a lot of cleavage. If you looked you could see the top of her pink bra. The dress was short. Not too short for a 25 year old, but shorter than mine. I know I'd told her what kind of dresses my husband liked. This one was perfect. As we walked to the table I took her hand.

"You look beautiful," I said.

"Oh sure," she said. "I'm almost 5 months. I feel fat."

"Fat?" I replied. "No way, if we weren't in a public place I'd want to... Well, never mind, but you're not fat and I would."

She giggled.

We sat at our table, it was a square table. The men sat across from each other as did Lisa and I. Conversation flowed easily. Well, conversation between my husband, Lisa, and I flowed easily. My husband would ask John questions to include him. His answers were short. Not rude, but it was like he wanted to watch what was going on rather than participate.

As the evening wore on the conversation went to my stories and how Lisa and I met. My husband asked John how he liked the cuckold stories. John admitted he liked them but didn't go into a lot of detail. Lisa, my husband, and I talked about the stories and about our favorite scenes.

Throughout the evening my husband would complement Lisa and tell John how hot he thought Lisa was. Often he would talk about Lisa as if she were an object as he addressed either John or me. He would also reach out and pat her arm, hand, or even knee. His hand always lingered longer than it should.

"So John," said my husband. "I know you like the stories. What do you think it would feel like to be cuckolded by Lisa in real life." As he said it he put his arm pulled Lisa's chair closer to him and put his arm around her.

John looked around. He looked at Lisa and then at me. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

My husband continued, "it's ok. I've watched my wife fuck. We were swingers for a while. It's actually kind of hot. Of course, I was fucking someone else while she was getting fucked. In your case you'd probably only get to watch.

"Do you think that would be as hot as the stories?"

John looked from, me, to my husband, and then to Lisa. "Yes," he croaked.

"I do too," said my husband.

We chatted a bit more. Lisa seemed to be looking at me expectantly. My husband almost left John out of the rest of the evening's conversation completely. Eventually it was time to go. We all walked outside and said our goodbye's in the parking lot.

My husband and I both shook John's hand I opened my arms to hug Lisa. As I hugged her I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her that we had fun.

When I was done I almost handed her to my husband to hug. His arms went around her waist, her's around his neck. They hugged. My husband, holding his hands on her hips, pulled back a bit, her arms remained on his shoulders. Looking at her face, he pulled her back in and kissed her on the lips. Nothing wildly passionate, but more than a friendly peck. After that he pulled her close. With her head on his chest he slid his hands down to her ass and cupped it so John could see.

"You've got a very sexy wife," he said to John.

He then released Lisa and took my hand. "We had a great time but now it's time to get this sexy woman back to the hotel and fuck her."

We said our final good nights. As we walked away, I put my arm around his waist. He reached down and pulled the back of my dress up to my waist. My stockings and panty covered ass were completely on display. I looked over my shoulder to where they were standing and watching and gave a little wave.

When we got to the car my husband pushed me up against the passenger side and kissed me. His hand went under my dress and he started to pull my panties off.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said in mock anger.

"I'm getting these panties off you so I can finger fuck you while we drive home," he answered.

"Oh? Some little slut gets you all hot and bothered and you think I'm going to take care of it and fuck you?" I asked.

"You bet your ass," he said.

"My ass?" I responded. "Sounds fun."

I let him pull the panties halfway down then sat in my seat with my legs out the door. I lifted my feet so he could pull them the rest of the way off me. I swung my legs into the car and he closed the door.

He climbed in his side and shut the door. He immediately pulled me too him and kissed me. His hand went right to my pussy and I spread my legs to give him access. As he kissed me he payed with my pussy. He slid two fingers into me and fucked me with them. Then he pulled them out and circled my clit. I moaned and pushed my hips towards him. He pulled his hand away. Leaving my dress practically around my waist he turned in his seat and started the car.

As we drove he reached over and took my left hand and using his hand he guided mine to my pussy. With his fingers on top of mine, he used my hand to play with my clit as we drove. I moaned. He forced my fingers inside of me along with his fingers. I arched my back and pushed my hips into our fingers. I placed my other hand on top of his pushing his hand and my finger deep into me.

I came.

"See what you did?" I teased. "I probably left a stain on the car seat."

"Good," he said. "I love your pussy."

"Is it my pussy you want? Or that hot little pregnant girl," I teased.

"Yes."

As he said it we pulled into the hotel parking lot. He leaned over and kissed me again.

"You pig," I laughed, pulling away from him.

"Oink," he said, grabbing after me.

We chased each other up to the room laughing, grabbing and kissing along the way. As we exited the elevator, he reached for me. I spun away, pulled my dress off over my head and threw it at him. Then I turned and, in just stockings and heels walked to our room.

We reached our room and he pushed me onto the bed.

"Dammit, I need your pussy," he said.

"Mine?" I smirked.

"Yeah, yours is always my favorite pussy," he replied.

He stepped out of his shoes and pulled off his shirt. He lay down on the bed next to me and kissed me. This time it was the kiss of lovers, my husband.

"I love you," he said.

I was still feeling dirty. His kiss was reassuring, but it wasn't what I was looking for. It just told me I was safe in being who I wanted to be tonight.

"Does that mean I'm not going to get fucked?" I pouted.

He smiled. "I'll show you fuck," he grinned.

My husband pushed me back on the bed and straddled me. As he did my phone text alarm went off.

Usually I would not stop what I was doing to check a text, but we weren't home and it was late, it might have been important.

It was a text from Lisa. I showed my husband

'Thank you for tonight,' she texted. 'We had a great time.'

"Go ahead, answer her," he said.

'We had a good time too. What did John say?' I texted back.

"John had a good time too"

"Thank you, did he say anything?""

"He asked how I felt around your husband"

"And?"

"I told him I enjoyed the flirting"

"Nice, I enjoyed watching him flirt with you too."

She sent back a smiley face.

"When do you guys head home?" she asked

We had planned to leave the next day.

"Tomorrow," I texted back

I got a frownie face in reply.

"We'll be back sometime," I responded.

"That's nice, we'd like to have you guys over for dinner."

I showed my husband the conversation.

"No reason we can't come back Saturday," he said.

My inner pervert kicked in. The idea of seeing that cute little pregnant girl being fucked by my husband with John watching sent an actual chill of excitement up my spine. I've seen my husband fuck women, I liked it, but it was no longer that sexual thrill for either of us that it had been the first few times. We hadn't done it for a while. However this whole situation turned me on. The fact that they were fans, that it would be a first for them, and how dirty it was that she was pregnant, just turned me on.

"We could do it Saturday," I texted.

"Next week?"

"If you wanted, we don't have to," I replied

There was a pause again.

"Saturday's cool,"

"Great, I have to go fuck my husband, you interrupted us. TTYL," I typed.

I got a big grin smiley face back. "TTYL, tell me about it tomorrow."

I put down the phone and turned to my husband. Standing there in just my heels and stockings, I looked lustfully at my husband and said, "Fuck me."

He quickly removed the rest of his clothes, grabbed my hair, and pulled me in for a rough kiss.

"What's up baby? You like the idea of your husband turning that cute little pregnant girl into a slut?" he teased.

He pulled my hair pulling my lips from his. He looked me in the eyes.

"Yes," I hissed.

"So now you're all horny and want me to take care of it?" he prodded.

Again I said, "yes."

"If you want me to fuck you, show me how much." He had a smug smile on his face.

Pulling my hair down he pulled me to my knees. His semi hard cock level with my face. I took his cock in my hand. I loved the way it's thickness barely let me get my hand around it. I anticipated taking it in my mouth and I could almost feel the way it stretched my lips before I put my lips around it.

Before I took him in my mouth ran my tongue around the tip. I tasted the drop of precum on the tip savoring the taste. Then I took him in my mouth. I got the head through my lips and about one inch of the shaft. That was my limit. As I bobbed my head on his cock, I let some saliva drip out and as I stroked the shaft with my hand I covered it with my saliva for lubrication.

"Is this what you want to see Lisa doing?" he said.

"Mmm hmmm," I mumbled while still sucking his cock.

"Aren't you the little pervert," he teased.

I just moaned around his cock.

He pulled out of my mouth.

"Get up on the bed " he ordered.

I got up off my knees and climbed on the bed with my ass pointing towards him. On my hands and knees I looked back at him and said, "Is this good?"

He slapped my ass. "Perfect."

He lined his cock up with my pussy and pushed right in driving my face and shoulders down to the mattress.

"Fuck yes," I said.

He started pumping my pussy. He grabbed my hips and pulled me towards him as he thrust into me.

"Tell me what you want," he said.

"I want you to fuck me. Make me cum all over that gorgeous cock," I replied.

"No, tell me why you're so fucking horny," he pushed.

I knew why. The thoughts went through my head. As they did I came. The vision in my head was so real.

"Oh my god," I moaned. "Don't make me say it."

"Tell me," he pushed.

"I want to see you fuck her," I panted as he thrust into me. "She's been such a good girl. I love the idea of her being a slut."

"Whose slut?" he demanded.

"Your slut," I came again. "I want you to fuck her. I want to see John's face as you take his innocent little wife in front of him. I want to see you make her cum the way you make me cum."

He started pumping me harder.

"That's it fuck me. Pull out, cum on my ass. Cover me with cum."

"Yeah?" he asked. "Do you want me to cum on the little slut too?"

"Yes, cum on her pregnant little belly as her husband watches. Let me lick it off her."

He pulled his cock out of me and groaned. I knew that he had his hand around his cock and was jacking off. I dropped one hand to my pussy.

"That's it baby, cum on my ass. Jack off all over me."

My fingers were in my pussy. I was soaking wet.

I heard him gasp and felt the first shot cum cum hit my ass, hot sticky. I came on my fingers. Spurt after spurt hit my ass. I sighed happily as it covered me. I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and licked them clean.

After I just stayed there in that position. My husband went to the bathroom. I felt the cum drying on my ass. I loved the feeling of cum on my skin. I played with my pussy a bit more and had one more small orgasm.

He came out of the bathroom with a warm towel and started cleaning the cum of my ass. It felt good, I sighed.

"You're a pervert," he said matter of factly.

"I know," I smirked. "How do you think I write such dirty stories."

"Slut," he laughed.

"I prefer cum slut or fuck slut," I replied in a haughty tone.

He tackled me, pulled me on the bed, and kissed me. I fell asleep in his arms.

We were driving home when Lisa texted.

"How was your fuck?" she texted.

I replied, "LOL. I got fucked good." Smiley face.

"Tell me" she responded.

Smiley face "Let's see. I got fingered in the car on my way to the hotel, took off my dress in the hall, walked that way to my room, gave hubby a BJ, got fucked from behind, he came on my ass. I came at least 3-4 times. You?"

"OMG, that sounds amazing," she responded.

"It was," I texted. "And you?"

Frownie face. "I was so hot when we got home. So was he. As soon as we got in the door I pushed him on the couch, unzipped his pants, and took out his cock. I pulled off my panties and straddled him on the couch, my pussy was so wet he went right in, but he came in like 1 minute."