Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill her up. Cum in the little slut," I said.

Kyle came inside her.

She climbed off him. "Clean him up," I said

She didn't hesitate. She took his cum covered cock in her mouth and cleaned it off.

I looked at John. His cock was hard as a rock.

Lisa got of the bed and stroked it a bit. "Come on honey," she said. Let's go to bed so you can fuck my cum soaked pussy.

The went back to bed.

Kyle kissed me and we fell back asleep.

When we woke up the sun was shining. I pulled on my dress and put my underwear in my purse. I had clothes at the hotel. Kyle also dressed. We went out of the kitchen. Lisa was there in a little pair of boy shorts and a tank top that did not quite cover her belly.

"John had some stuff to do," she said. "Want coffee?"

We both took a cup. Lisa started babbling in that way only a 25 year old could.

"Oh my god, that was amazing. I've never been fucked like that. Jesus, I didn't know sex could be so hot."

Did John like it?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied. "He wanted to ask you to visit again."

"We will," I promised.

Kyle looked at Lisa. "Get those panties off."

She didn't even hesitate.

"Lean over the table."

She did so. Her legs apart a bit. She had a big smile on her face.

Kyle got behind her and pulled his cock out. He rubbed it up and down her slit a bit and then slid in her.

I watched Kyle fuck her as I drank my coffee. She just grunted every time Kyle's cock thrust into her.

We heard the door and John walked in. "Just fucking her goodbye," said Kyle.

John came over, sat down at the table and watched.

Kyle looked at the clock. It was getting late, we had to check out of our hotel. He pulled out of Lisa. She groaned.

"We gotta get going," he said, and then to John, "why don't you finish fucking the slut."

John didn't hesitate. He unzipped his pants and started fucking Lisa where Kyle left off. We said goodbye and left.

As we stood outside the door we put our arms around each other and kissed. "Let's do that again." I said. Kyle didn't argue. We headed for our hotel grabbed our stuff and headed home.

We visited them a few more times, Kyle always fucked her. She did say that John had become a little more forceful in their sex but also more careful as the pregnancy went on. She said he was more forceful after he watched Kyle fuck her.

She came to visit us just to get fucked and she and I also spent a night just the two of us. She told me she was dressing in more revealing clothes. As much as her pregnant body would let her. Especially when they went out or had friends over. She'd send me pics of her in cute dresses, naked, panties and bra. I always shared with Kyle.

Lisa and I continue to text and FaceTime. She often asks me if we had anymore plans for her. I've promised her we would after the baby was born.

==============================

I'm ending this story here. I'm calling it chapter #1. The baby is due in April. I'm not promising a chapter 2, but if there is one, I'll write about it.