Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,351 Followers

"Oh no," Frownie face, I responded.

"We went to bed, we tried again later, but he couldn't stay hard."

I was telling my husband the conversation as we texted.

"Ask her what she wanted," he prompted.

"What did you want?" I asked.

"I want to get fucked like you." Evil grin face, she said.

"I do get well fucked," I replied. I looked my husband. He raised a questioning eye. I told him what we texted.

"God that sounded so good," she texted. "How do I get John to fuck me like that?"

"Doesn't seem the type. May have to get my husband to do it."

There was a pause.

"John and I talked about that last night."

"About what?" I played coy. I wanted her to spell it out.

Another Pause

"What it would be like for Kyle to fuck me."

"Oh? What did you say?"

"I said I loved John and didn't need anyone else."

"And?" I pressed.

"He said when we were in the restaurant he pictured your husband fucking me. That's why he came so quickly when we got home."

"How'd that make you feel?" I asked.

Again a pause.

"I jacked off after John fell to sleep."

"Did you tell John?"

"No,"

"Why not?" I asked.

Another pause

"I didn't think he deserved to know." Frownie face.

I didn't know what to respond. I changed the subject.

"Well, we had fun this weekend. We look forward to seeing you again."

"I can't wait to see you again also," she said.

I closed the text. My husband asked, "How is she?"

"Horny," I laughed.

"I like horny," he replied.

"We'll see, but I think you're going to be happy with her type of horny," I laughed.

"And him?" he asked.

"You're really curious. Why? Do you want to fuck her that badly?" I teased.

"Look who's talking," he said. "Little miss fuck me while I talk about her."

I laughed. We laughed and teased each other the rest of the ride home.

Our week went by normally. Truthfully, except for when Lisa texted me, I barely thought about it. We'd had planned to meet couples before. Even couples I knew we were going to fuck. It's like any other plans for the weekend. I thought about, but didn't dwell on it.

Lisa texted me at least twice a day. Our typical flirtatious chat took a back seat. It was still there, just more understated and less often. The topics were ones I expected.

How nervous and excited she was.

How Her husband seemed standoffish, but talked about our visit and next visit a lot.

What my husband liked in bed

Then some normal girl stuff. What should she wear? What should she serve? What did we drink?

I reminded her that nothing needed to happen, and even if it did, no means no. If we do do something, the moment anyone wants to stop, we stop.

She seemed particularly focused on what. She should wear. I told her both Kyle and I were partial to dresses, stockings, heels, and cute little panties.

"I wish we'd met before I got pregnant," Frownie face.

I assured her we both found her adorable.

"I feel fat," she texted

"You're adorable," I replied.

Her next text changed the topic

"Stockings with garters?" she asked.

"Both, with and without,"

I got a smiley face back.

I kept my husband apprised of the conversations. The whole week we had great sex every night. Most of it revolving around stuff we wanted to do to Lisa. It was a fun week.

Finally Saturday rolled around. We headed out a little early so we could get a nap. We checked into our hotel, unpacked, and snuggled in each other's arms.

We always sleep naked. My hand slid down his body to his cock. It was semi hard. I started to lightly stroke it. He smiled at me.

"Want something?" he asked.

"I figured I should get some now, it might be busy later," I responded.

He rolled me over and positioned his now hard cock between my legs.

"It's yours," he answered. "I would never do anything unless you wanted me to. Do you want me to fuck her?"

"Yes, I think it would be hot." Then I laughed. "Besides, it will give me something to write about."

He entered me. I didn't need any more foreplay than kisses. I was already wet. We made love. This is something between me and him. It's slow, tender, loving. I get lost in it. Mostly long slow strokes. Lots of kissing. His lips on my neck, shoulders, ears, chest, nipples. His warm breath against my skin. His hands caressed me. At times his hands held mine, holding me lightly down. Me giving my body to him, him taking me. Together like we belong.

I felt my orgrasm building. This was a slow burn. It started in my hips and moved through my body. I swear I could feel it in my fingers. I felt a warm gush soak his cock inside of me. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him into me. As I did, I felt him shudder and come. I could feel it deep inside me. I moaned and came again.

After a moment he rolled to my side bringing me with him. My leg over his hip he was still inside me. We always did this. At almost twice my weight, this allowed us to cuddle as I felt his cock shrink inside me.

We fell asleep in that position.

We woke up with plenty of time to get ready for dinner. We jumped into the shower together. Soaping each other up I started to get hot again so I got on my knees and started sucking his cock. I loved sucking his cock. It's both submissive and being in control. He put his hands on the back of my head. I pulled away..

He had a pouty look on his face.

I kissed the tip of his cock. "Gotta save this. You may need it tonight."

Lisa texted again confirming we were coming over. She asked what we did that afternoon. I described what my husband and I did.

"Mmmmm," she said. "Even that sounds great right now."

"Well, we'll see what we can do." Winky face, I replied.

Then just to make sure she knew, I reassured Lisa again. No expectations. No means no.

"See you soon," she replied. Smiley face.

Kyle was almost dressed. A pair of black boxer briefs, dressy jeans, and a collared button down shirt. I loved that shirt. It was a deep blue and brought out the blue in his eyes. He left it untucked. I loved the way he looked. A small dash of my favorite cologne and he looked so sexy I almost didn't want to go out.

I got dressed. A sheer black thong, black stockings and garter belt, and a matching bra. Over that I wore a black long sleeved sheath dress that hugged my every curve. When standing still it just barely covered the tops of my stockings.

My husband looked at me. I love it when he looks at me that way. "Wow, you look like you want to get fucked," he said.

"Not tonight," I said. "Tonight I'm dressed to set an atmosphere. To be looked at, but not touched."

"I'm not guaranteeing I won't touch you," he laughed.

"You, and Lisa for that matter, can touch all you want," I assured him. "John gets to look."

"Lisa?" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Never know," I smiled. "Let's go."

We got in our car and headed for Lisa and John's place. Kyle fingered my pussy the during the whole ride. I worried about staining the seats.

He laughed and said, "it's better than that new car smell."

They lived in a nice apartment complex. All the upper units had a balcony. The lower units a small fenced yard. Their apartment was 208 so we figured second floor.

We went up to the apartment and rang the bell. Lisa answered. She looked adorable. She was wearing an outfit only a girl in her young 20s could get away with. It was kind of sexy sweet. First thing I noticed was her over the knee socks. They were not thigh high stockings. They were the cute semi stockings you see on younger girls. They were white and light pink with a ruffle at the top of white edged with a darker pink. With the stockings she had on dark pink heels.

Her dress was a white long sleeved jumper. The material hinted at her curves and her belly. It came about 2 inches below her ass. There was plenty of thigh between her stockings and hem. I could tell she was wearing a bra under it. She looked sexy adorable.

John was behind her. He looked nervous.

"Come on in," said Lisa.

As I stepped through the door Lisa gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. I remarked how nice she looked.

She stepped back and did a slow twirl. "You like it? John helped me pick it out."

"It's adorable," I said. "Kinda sexy too."

She smiled. "Kind of what I was going for," she said.

Kyle was behind me still in the doorway. She went to hug him. Her hug matched the one she gave him when we left the restaurant last week. Her arms went around his neck, his hands to her hips. She stretched up to kiss him on the lips.

This time, instead of letting it go at that, my husband pulled her to him. Her body pushed against him and they kissed. This time it was a real kiss. It didn't last long, but we all knew what it was.

I turned to John and shook his hand. "Your wife looks delicious tonight," I said.

He couldn't take his eyes off Kyle and Lisa. "Thank you," he mumbled.

Lisa turned, and with Kyle's arm still around her waist, and hers around his, said, "Come on in and sit down. John will put the chicken on the grille." They had a grille out on the balcony.

The apartment wasn't big. Standard 2 bedroom fair with a living room/eating area and a galley kitchen. Maybe 1000 sq feet. It was cute and tastefully, if not cheaply decorated. The living room had a couch and a chair. Kyle escorted Lisa to the couch and they sat down. I sat in the chair.

When I sat down my dress slid up and my stockings showed. John was watching through the sliding glass door that led to the balcony. I noticed his eyes go to my legs. I smiled. He also looked at Kyle and Lisa on the couch. Kyle had his arm around Lisa's shoulder and they were sitting with their bodies touching.

After he put the chicken on he came to join us. There was nowhere for him to sit. He took a chair from the kitchen table and sat down.

Lisa jumped in and started by commenting on my dress.

"I love that dress," she said. "I'm not sure I'd be able to wear it with garters like you do. I don't think I'd feel comfortable in public."

"Well, we'll have to go out in public and get you used to it," I laughed.

Kyle placed his hand on Lisa's bare thigh. "I think you look great," he said. If I were John I'd take you out and show you off all the time."

"I don't think John would be comfortable with that," she replied? "Would you John?"

John almost didn't realize she was talking to him. His eyes were focused on Kyle's hand moving up and down Lisa's thigh. It ran from the hem of her dress to her stocking top and back. His fingertips lightly sliding under the hem a bit.

"I would love to see her out like that. I love it when men look at Lisa, but I'd be embarrassed to have those men looking at me also. Lisa's so beautiful and I can just imagine all those men thinking 'What's she doing with him'."

I changed the subject. "So Lisa tells me you enjoy my stories. Which ones do you like the most?"

He named 2 stories. Both of them cuckold stories.

"Why those?" I asked.

"Well," he replied. "It's the idea of a man taking a woman to a place her husband can't take her."

"Wow," I said. "You seem to really be in touch with that."

"With the help of your stories Lisa and I have been able to discuss how we feel."

Then he asked, "Where do you get the ideas for your stories?"

"They come from all over," I said. "Some from real life encounters. Some are my fantasies, some are Kyle's. Sometimes there is a scene in another story. Just one moment that I find so hot, I write a story around it. Every once in awhile a fan asks me to write a story. If I can get into it I do. I like stories where the woman discovers her inner slut. Usually, if they've already been slutty, it's not something I can get into."

"And your cuckold stories?" he asked.

"Well, as you know, Kyle has experience there. The idea of turning someone (I paused) someone like Lisa into a slut and you into a cuckold just turns me on.

John said, "I have to check the chicken."

I looked at Kyle and Lisa, Kyle still had his hand on Lisa's thigh and his arm around her. Lisa was turned in to face him.

Lisa stood up. "I should help John," she said.

Lisa leaned in to kiss my husband. I could see John watching from the balcony. This kiss was not anything but a sexy kiss. I could see her mouth part and her tongue dart into his mouth. Kyle's hand slid the hem of her dress up as he pulled her in.

Lisa got up and walked out on the balcony. She gave John a quick kiss on the lips and they talked for a minute. Lisa then went in the kitchen and started bringing out the rest of the food.

It was fun to watch as when she bent over the dress would slide up. Not so much that it would show anything but the tease is always fun.

John brought the chicken in and we all sat down to eat. My husband was the first speak.

"Your wife is a great kisser," he said to John. "I also like watching her. The outfit you picked out is perfect. I love watching the expanse of her thigh between her stockings and her dress.

"It's Fun when you know someone's looking isn't it?"

John nodded

"Did you have to go out and buy the outfit," Kyle asked, " or did you already have it?"

Lisa answered, "We went shopping. It was really fun and John had an erection the whole time. Didn't you John?"

John didn't answer. I looked at him and asked, "is that true John? Did it make you hard thinking about picking out a dress for my husband to see?"

John nodded.

"Well you did a great job," I said.

John smiled, he seemed pleased with himself.

Through dinner we continued the conversation about my stories. We went into detail about which stories were triggered by true events or were fantasies. We even brought them up on his iPad so we could go through and make sure we didn't miss any.

Dinner was coming to an end and Lisa got up to help clear the table. As she was standing, bent over beside my husband picking up dishes my husband reached out and ran his hand up the back of her thighs up under her dress. You could tell his hand was on her ass.

Lisa just stood where she was. She looked up from the dishes and looked John in the eye.

He looked at her, then looked down. He looked embarrassed. A small smile came to Lisa's face.

She stood up straight and looked at Kyle. She smiled.

Looking back at her husband she said, "That feels nice."

He looked up again. He looked scared, but there was something else there.

Kyle looked at me. "She's wearing a thong. I wonder what color it is?"

I looked at Lisa. "Come here sweetie." I motioned her between me and her husband.

She was standing looking at me with her back to her husband and mine. I pulled her dress up in front so they couldn't see.

"Those are adorable," I said.

"Thank you," she replied.

Then I told her to turn around. She did and was facing her husband.

"John," I said. "My husband wants to see what color thong your wife is wearing. Do you want him to?"

He looked from her face to mine and back. I could tell she was looking at him.

"Yes," John said.

I stood up behind Lisa, reached out, grabbed the hem of her dress and slowly pulled it up. Lisa didn't move as I did. I could see John's eyes follow the hem of the dress as it went up. I could see her cute little ass as it came into view. I knew the front of her thong was beginning to show.

I pulled the dress up over her pregnant belly. She had that adorable bump that you get 5 months in.

The thong was light pink and white like the dress with dark pink trim around a ruffled waist band. She looked adorable. An innocent pink and white dream from her heels to her dress now pulled up over her belly.

I caught my husbands eyes. He smiled at me. I blew him a kiss.

"John," said my husband. "Did you help pick out the matching thong too?"

John nodded. Lisa spoke up. Looking at her husband she said, "John actually picked it out himself. He brought it home the day after we bought everything else."

"John," I said. He turned his head to look at me. "You bought this thong for this moment. So we, or more specifically, my husband would see it. Tell me how it feels. Is it what you expected?"

His eyes went from me, to his wife, to Kyle and back to me. He nodded.

I smiled. "You're not getting away that easy. Tell us how it feels, how you feel."

He looked around the room again. He looked down at the table Lisa put her hand under his chin and guided his eyes back to her's.

She was standing there still exposed. Looking at her husband she said, "Tell us."

John mumbled something about good.

"Speak up," Lisa told him.

"It's amazing," he said. It's more intense than I imagined, and I've imagined a moment like this for a long time." Then he added, "I'm sorry."

With her hand on his face Lisa said, "Don't be sorry, I'm your wife. I love you, I want to make you happy. I love the way this feels too."

Then she teased him a bit. "Now that he's seen them. You know they're going to come off soon. Don't you?"

"Yes," said John.

"Me too," said Lisa.

They were giving each other permission to do this.

Although it was clear they were consenting, I wanted to push John a bit more. This wasn't just about sharing, this was about cuckolding.

"John, why don't you clean up the dishes while we go into the living room."

I took Lisa's hand and walked to the couch. Kyle followed.

I reached the couch and turned to face Lisa. I pulled her face to me and kissed her on the lips. Her lips parted and I felt her tongue dart into my mouth. We kissed like that for a few moments.

When we stopped I said, "My husband's going to fuck the hell out of you."

I saw John watching. I turned Lisa to my husband. She looked at him shyly. His hands reached under her dress. Grabbing her by the ass and the small of her back he pulled her to him and kissed her. She put her arms around his neck. Her ass was completely exposed. Kyle's hand almost covered an entire cheek.

"Are you done with the dishes?" I said to John.

"Almost," he replied.

"Well, hurry up. You don't want to miss your wife getting fucked," I said.

John sped up. I watched Lisa and my husband kiss. His hands still under her dress. It was now around her waist and he had one hand caressing her pregnant belly as he kissed her. It would slide from the waist of her panties to just below her bra and back. She gave a light moan.

John finished the dishes and came over. Lisa's dress had a zipper in back. I unzipped it. Lisa kissed my husband more passionately as I did.

I was enjoying this. I was loving the look on John's face as he was being cuckolded. My husband was right. I'm such a pervert. I love orchestrating the scene as a woman let's out her inner slut.

John was standing there not sure what to do.

"Why don't you help Lisa out of that dress," I said.

John looked from me to Lisa. Lisa stopped kissing my husband and looked at John expectantly. Her shyness was leaving her. The girl I had chatted with, sexted with, and read my stories was starting to come out. She was taking cues from my stories.

"Yes John, I want to fuck Kyle. He can't very well fuck me if I'm still dressed. Help get this dress off me so he can see your wife."

John came up behind her. Again he first looked at all our faces. Lisa and I smiled at him.

Kyle spoke to him. "It's ok John, but if you want to see your wife fucked, you'll have to help undress her."

John reached for the hem of her dress and pulled it up over her head. She raised her arms to make it easier.

The dress came off over her head. Lisa looked at her husband and said, "Thank you John."

Lisa looked like a dream. That firm 25 year old skin. She was all pink and white. The bra matched the thong. From behind you could barely tell she was pregnant. When she turned you could see how her thong sat right below the gentle swelling of her belly.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,351 Followers