Erotica Author Cuckolds Fans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,288 Followers

"God you're beautiful," I said.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," my husband and I almost responded in unison.

"You don't think I'm fat?" she asked.

"Fat?" laughed Kyle. "God no. You have a very sexy, totally fuckable body."

"Fuckable?" she laughed. "Fuckable, I like that."

"Did you hear that John. He thinks I'm fuckable," she said.

"Show me those tits," Kyle told her.

She reached behind her. unclasped the bra, and let it drop to her hand.

"Give it to your husband," said Kyle.

Lisa turned and took a step towards John. "Here darling," she said as she handed it to him. "

He just looked at it for a moment. "Take it John," I want to go back and let Kyle look at my tits."

He reached out and took it. Lisa returned to my husband.

Kyle caressed Lisa's tits. She moaned as he did. Kyle whispered something in her ear. I had an idea what he told her.

She returned to John. She was in her stockings, heels, and pink thong. I knew what she was going to do. We'd talked about a scenario in some stories. We both thought it was hot. As she stood in front of him he looked up at her.

"John, we're here," she started. "We've talked about this and now I'm standing ½ naked in front of a man who's willing to let you, no that's not right. In front of a man who can show you how a real man fucks. Are you ready?"

John looked at each of our faces and nodded.

"Well, I want to fuck Kyle. I want him to fuck me in ways you never have. She's told me how Kyle fucks her, I want to be fucked that way. Do you understand?"

Again John nodded.

"OK," she said. "If you want this. Now is when you choose. I still have my panties on. The moment they come off, I become Kyle's slut, and I won't promise it ends there. Do you understand? After tonight I won't be the same girl."

Again he nodded. I noticed his cock was hard in his jeans.

"Then it's your move," she said.

She stood in front of him looking at his face. He looked from her face, to mine, to Kyle's. He looked like he was struggling. Finally he sighed. Looking down at the ground he put his hands in the waistband of Lisa's thong and slowly pulled them down over her hips and thighs. They fell to the floor and he held them as she stepped out of them.

As he did Kyle took off his shirt.

She bent over and kissed John on the top of his head. Then she turned back to Kyle.

"Fuck me," she said.

"Not that easy slut," Kyle said.. "Suck my cock, show me that you're worth fucking."

Lisa dropped to her knees in front of him, undid his zipper, and pulled Kyle's cock out. She held it in her hand. It was not completely hard, but almost and it was already impressive in thickness. She looked at me.

"Wow, you weren't kidding," she said.

As she was looking at it, she stroked it.

"Look at this cock John," she said as she held it. "He's not even hard and he's bigger than you."

John just stared. His hands were in his lap on top of the bulge is his pants.

Lisa turned her attention to Kyle's cock. There was a drop of precum on the tip. She ran her finger through it and brought it to her lips. "Mmmmmmmm." She made a big show of tasting the pre cum.

Kyle put his hands on the back of her head. "Suck it,"

Lisa licked the tip and swirled her tongue around it. She had her hand wrapped around the shaft. Her fingers barely touched. She stretched her mouth over the tip. Like me she could suck the tip and maybe an inch. She used her hands to stroke it. As she did it reached its full size.

She stopped. "Oh my god John. When was the last time I sucked your cock. This feels amazing. Do you like watching your pregnant little wife with a big cock in her mouth?" She teased.

John was watching still rubbing his cock through his pants.

"Pull it out sweetie," Lisa said to John. "Let's see how it compares to Kyle's."

Lisa went back to sucking Kyle's cock. John looked at me.

"Go ahead," I said. "Pull it out. You can jack off while you watch."

John unzipped his pants. Lisa didn't even look. She was working on Kyle's cock.

John pulled his cock out. It was perfectly adequate. Average sized at about 6 inches but compared to Kyle's it did look small.

Kyle addressed John. "Your pregnant little wife here is pretty good at this. I like fucking her mouth."

Then to Lisa, "Have you ever sucked a cock this big before?"

Lisa shook her head no. Kyle pushed her away and sat on the couch. "Undress me," he said.

Lisa did as she was told. Starting with his socks and shoes then pants and underwear. She was still in her heels and half stockings.

As soon as she was done she started sucking Kyle's cock again her naked little ass and pussy were facing her husband and I. It was hot.

"Kyle," I said. "Wait till you fuck the little slut from behind. She has the cutest ass and pussy." Then to John, "it's fun to watch her, isn't it."

John was stroking his cock. He looked at me. My dress had slid up over my stockings, showing my garters and the bottom of my panties.

"I guess there's no harm in you looking," I said. I pulled my dress up to my hips.

I returned my attention to Kyle and Lisa. Kyle had a handful of her hair. His cock was covered in her saliva. He had his hand wrapped around his cock. He'd slide it between her lips, then pull it out and rub his wet cock across her lips and cheeks.

She reached and and replaced his hand with hers, licking his cock, and imitating what he did. She moaned as she slid his wet cock across her cheek.

"Mmmm," she moaned, arching her head back. "God, I love a nice cock. I forgot how much."

She took his cock back in her mouth.

Kyle grabbed her head and pulled her up off his cock. "Stand up," he said. She stood up in front of him.

"Is your pussy wet?" he asked her.

"God yes," she said.

"Show me," he said.

Standing in front of him, facing him she widened her stance a bit. I could see her shoulders hunch forward as she slid her fingers in her pussy. She pulled them out and showed them to Kyle. I could see them glistening with her juices from where I was sitting. So could John.

"Suck them clean," ordered Kyle.

Lisa brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean. Kyle pulled her down and hissed her.

"Mmmm," he said to John. "I love the way your wife's lips taste covered in pussy."

John was still stroking his cock.

"Turn around slut," ordered Kyle. Lisa turned and was facing us. I saw Lisa widen her stance a bit. One of Kyle's arms wrapped around her belly to steady her. We could see him slip his other hand under her legs from behind and start playing with her pussy.

She put her hands on the arm that was around her belly to steady herself. She sighed and rolled her hips on his fingers as they entered her. There was a sharp intake of breath as we saw his fingers play with her clit. She had her eyes closed and head arched back. She was trying to fuck Kyle's fingers as hard as she could.

"John," said Kyle. "Can you see how wet your pregnant little wife is?"

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at John.

"Yes," said John.

"Lisa, does John make you this wet?" asked Kyle.

Looking right at John she said, "No."

"Cool," said Kyle. Then to me he asked, "Ready to go?"

I knew what he was doing. I saw a look of fear in Lisa's eyes.

"Sure," I said.

Lisa burst out, "Please don't go. Please." She looked at me and said, "Please let Kyle fuck me. Please."

I looked at Kyle. "Do you want to fuck the slut?"

"Yes, I'll fuck her. I like the idea of fucking the pregnant little slut in front of her husband. But only if he asks me too."

We all looked at John.

"Please," said Lisa.

John nodded.

"I'm sorry John, what was that?" Kyle replied.

John looked from me to Kyle and back to his wife's pleading eyes.

"Please fuck her," said John.

"Gladly," said Kyle.

With Lisa still facing us he pulled her back onto his lap. We could see his cock line up with her pussy. He slowly let her sink down on it.

"Ohhhhhhh," Lisa moaned as she sat all the way back and took in his entire cock.

"Oh my god John. I feel so full," she told her husband.

She started rocking her hips back and forth on Kyle's cock. Kyle reached around her and cupped her breasts. He lightly pulled on her nipples. She moaned again. One hand played with her tits the other slid over her pregnant belly. He pulled her back against his chest. We could see his cock in her pussy glistening with her juices.

With one hand he played with her tits. The other played over her belly and down to her clit. As he fucked her he continued to play with her tits as he started to rub her clit. Her body was splayed out so John and I could see everything.

Lisa was moaning and rocking herself on Kyle's cock. All of a sudden she let out a small yelp followed by a sigh. It was so cute I couldn't help but laugh.

"Is that how you cum?" I asked.

"Sometimes," she said shyly.

"Kyle, get this girl somewhere you can really fuck her. I want to hear her really cum hard."

When I said that John moaned. He tried to cover his cock with his hand but some came through his fingers and onto his pants. He shot a huge messy load all over his shirt and pants. I forgot how much young guys cum.

Kyle continued fucking Lisa. "Lisa," he said. "Did you like watching your husband cum while I fucked you."

"God yes," she moaned. "I feel so fucking dirty. Used."

"Play with your pussy. Make yourself come again," Kyle ordered.

Lisa leaned back against Kyle. Legs spread over his lap. You could clearly see his cock stretching her pussy open. Her little baby belly stood straight out. She lowered her hands to her pussy and started playing with her clit and moaning. Her innocent little pink stockings and heels made it even dirtier.

I couldn't take anymore. I stuck my fingers in my panties and started jacking off. I couldn't help it. I loved seeing this cute young thing displayed in such a slutty way. My pussy was soaked and my clit on fire.

John wasn't sure where to look. He took his cum covered hand and wiped it on his pants. His limp cock still hanging out. His eyes went from Lisa to me.

Lisa saw me jacking off. Her eyes met mine and she started playing with her clit and grinding on Kyle's cock even harder.

As I watched her I moaned, "God yes. That's it you little slut. Cum on my husbands cock. Look at you. Look at you all exposed being fucked in front of your husband."

"What else will you make the slut do?" I asked Kyle. "Show her off on public? Make her suck a strangers cock? Maybe make her fuck one of John's friends in front of him?"

All those dirty ideas were making me rub my clit furiously. I could see them having the same effect on Lisa. I also noticed John's cock starting to come to life again.

Lisa was moaning. "Oh my god. That is so slutty. John do you want me to be that much of a slut? Do you want your friends to know what a slut I can be? Oh my god John, oh my god," she hissed as her whole body shuddered and she came again.

She fell back against Kyle catching her breath. As she did I came.

"Fuck yes, you little slut," I said as I came. "Fuck yes."

I stopped to catch my breath.

"Take off that dress and come over here," Kyle ordered me. It felt nice. Sometimes I like being the slut too.

I took the dress off and got down on my knees in front of them. Kyle's cock was still in Lisa's pussy. She had one finger still playing with her clit. Her fingers on both hands were glistening from the juices seeping out around Kyle's cock. I knelt in front of them. Then I took the hand Lisa was not using to play with her clit and started licking her fingers clean. Lisa sighed, moaned, shuddered and came again.

Kyle gently pulled out of Lisa and helped her to stand up. As he did he said, "Let's go fuck this slut in their bed."

Kyle, Lisa, and I started walking to their bedroom. Lisa in her pink stockings and heels. Me in my matching thong, bra, garter belt and stockings, and Kyle naked. John was still sitting in his chair, not sure what to do.

Kyle turned to John, "You can come watch, but stay off the bed."

John jumped up and followed us into the room. It was an apartment size bedroom. Barely room for the bed and dressers nowhere for John to sit. He leaned against the wall. I climbed on the bed on my knees and reached for Lisa. I pulled her onto the bed on her knees and pulled her close to me. Both of us kneeling on the bed, face to face, I kissed her. She kissed back. I felt her naked skin against mine as we kissed, her pregnant belly pressed against me.

My hands cupped that perfect ass. I pulled my face away from her lips. "Having fun?' I asked.

"Oh my god, yes," she replied. "I want more."

"Good," I said. As I moved back and pushed her head and shoulders down on the bed. She was now on her knees head and shoulders down. Ass sticking up in the air.

I looked at my naked husband. That beautiful cock was standing out straight and hard. He knelt on the bed behind Lisa. His cock touching her pussy. I took my fingers and jammed them in her pussy to get them wet.

"Mmmmmm, wet," I said as she moaned.

I got my fingers all wet then I spread her juices all over the head of my husband cock. I lined his cock up with her pussy and guided him in. As his cock penetrated her she moaned. He started pumping her pussy I kept playing with her clit as he did. When my fingers were slick with her juices I brought them to her mouth to lick clean.

As I did my husband started pounding her from behind. Long hard strokes. She grunted each time he thrust into her.

I lay down on my side next to them and started playing with my pussy. It was hot and I was wet. Every once in awhile I'd pull my fingers out of my pussy and stick them in Lisa's mouth and she'd suck them clean with an "Mmmmmmm."

Lisa's grunting turned to moaning. "Fuck yes, yes, God yes. Fuck me. God fuck me. Uhn uhn, harder harder HARDER."

My husband pounded away at her pussy. I started rubbing my clit harder. I notice that John's cock was hard again and he was stroking it.

Lisa let out a loud, "Oh my god, I'm coming." Her whole body shuddered as she grabbed at the bed sheets and held on.

Kyle stopped pumping her and let her catch her breath.

Lisa looked at me. "I've never been fucked like that. That was awesome." Her breathing was still heavy. She was panting.

John was still at the side of the bed watching. Lisa looked at him. "Was it what you expected?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," John responded.

Kyle pulled out of Lisa. She whimpered as he did. "Get over here and fuck her," he said to John. She's not going to break. Fuck her hard.

John climbed up behind her. I reached out and grabbed his cock just like I did Kyles and guided him in.

"Now fuck the little slut," I said. "She just fucked another man. Fuck her like the slut she is. Not like your wife."

John started pounding his wife. "You like that? You like that you slut? You like being fucked by another guy in front of me? Your husband?"

Lisa was more than thrilled. "God yes. I'm your slut wife. Fuck me. Fuck me. God yes. Yes. Oh my God."

Kyle pushed me back on the bed and actually ripped my panties off me. I mean tore. With the material stuck in my garter belt he pushed me down on my back and rammed his cock into me. I yelped but as he started pounding me I got the rhythm. I loved his cock and watching Lisa getting fucked beside me was fucking hot.

I grabbed Lisa's face and started kissing her as we were being fucked. She moaned into my mouth.

"Slut," I said.

"Fuck yes," she replied.

I closed my eyes as I felt my climax come. God I loved being fucked. I loved creating a slutty situation. The whole scene was s fantasy come true. I came.

"Fuck Kyle. This is so fucking hot. I love you," I said.

I think watching me cum was the end for John. His whole body shook as he rammed his cock into her one more time. We could tell he was coming.

With a "Fuck yes," Lisa came again.

The only person who hadn't cum at all was Kyle. That wasn't uncommon. Kyle could fuck for an hour and sometimes didn't cum at all, but, I knew his triggers. I told Lisa to lay on her back

"Cum on baby. Cum for me. When you're about to cum pull out and cum on the little slut's belly. I'll lick it all clean. I'll eat every drop."

Kyle started pumping me hard.

"That's it baby. Pump me hard. Then cum all over her belly."

Lisa got the message. She spread her legs and started playing with her pussy.

"That's it baby! Cum on her slutty little pregnant belly," I coaxed. I want to eat your cum off of her. I want to show you what a slut I can be. Give her that cum, so she can give it to me."

My fingers were were playing with my clit.

"Please," begged Lisa.

That did it. Kyle pulled out of me and knelt over her belly stroking his cock. He unloaded on her pussy, her hand on her clit, her belly, and tits. I watched spurt after spurt of hot cum hit her body. I came again. As I came I could see Lisa cum all over her fingers as the hot jets hit her.

"Oh god, Mmmmmmm," she moaned.

I couldn't wait. I leaned over Lisa and started sucking the cum off her body. I spent extra time on her tits and clit.

Kyle placed his cock over Lisa's mouth and said, "Clean my cock."

Lisa didn't hesitate she wrapped her lips around his cock. Soft she could get most of it in her mouth.

After she cleaned Kyle's cock he pulled me up and made me straddle her face. She didn't hesitate. Her tongue dipped right between my lips. She licked all the way up my slit and around my clit. I shuddered a little. Then she lightly sucked on my pussy lips and clit, then running her tongue around my clit.

I know she'd never done this before, but whatever she was doing, she was doing it right. I shuddered and came on her face. I climbed off her and kissed her lips. I could taste my pussy and my husbands cum on her lips. I cleaned her face with my tongue.

She lay down next to me, between Kyle and I. He and I held hands across her belly. As we did she lightly played with her pussy.

"Well, we should get going," Kyle said.

"It's getting late," said Lisa. Why don't you stay here tonight."

Kyle and I agreed and Lisa set up the other room.

I was exhausted and Kyle and I fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke in the middle of the night to the sounds of Lisa moaning. The bed was shaking. Lisa was straddling my husband and fucking him. Her head was thrown back and she was moaning as she ground her pussy into him.

Kyle had his hands on either side of her belly.

"That's it you pregnant little slut. Couldn't wait to fuck me again? How much my slut are you," Kyle Was saying.

"Fuck me. I'm your slut. I'll do anything for the 2 of you. My body is yours tell me what to do and I'll do it. I love John, but I'm your slut. John can learn, but you taught him first."

As I watched I started playing with my clit.

"Whose John's best friend?" I asked.

She told me.

"If we made you fuck him, would you?" I pressed.

"God yes," she moaned.

"Will you tell John when he wakes up?" I asked.

"John's awake. I told him I was coming back with a cum filled pussy for him to fuck," she replied.

"Call him in here," I said.

Lisa called him in. "They want to make me fuck Jim while they watch with you," she said.

John looked down. "Ok," he replied.

"God yes," she said. "I'm going to love being your slut. I'll do anything. I've read your stories. Anything."

I thought about my stories, cuckolding, incest, groups. I wondered about her family. I knew she had siblings. Her parents were actually younger than we were. I was still playing with my clit. Those thoughts made me cum again.

I saw Kyle stiffen up. I could tell he was about to cum.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,288 Followers