Escaping Curtis Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Why?" Curtis asked.

Tracy explained her fears. Sure, they could go to the police, but sooner or later, Frankie, Po-Dog, or Adam, or any other friend of Frankie's would come after Curtis.

"Baby, you have a beautiful spirit, a beautiful mind, but let's face it, it really wouldn't take shit hurt you," Tracy said sadly.

"But where will I... You come with me?" Curtis begged.

"Baby boy, I'd love to," Tracy said, a small sob in her throat. "But just got hired on at the bag factory. Jesus, I'm going be making eleven an hour, you know?"

Tracy and Curtis decided on a college town. An eighteen year old boy, out on his own wouldn't attract much attention in a college town.

"Myndee! Oh, I love the uniforms the Blue Jays wear," Curtis agreed.

"Uh huh, and I love them tight pants the Blue Jays wear," Tracy agreed.

She kissed her brother, squarely on his lips. She smiled and ruffled his meticulously styled hair.

"Who knows? Maybe you might go to Myndee University, become a Blue Jay, huh?" Tracy teased.

"As if," Curtis scoffed. "Tracy, I barely got out of high school."

The same convenience store that sold him the winning ticket also sold Curtis a bus ticket to Myndee, Arkansas. The clerk smiled and gave Curtis a Mountain Dew, on the house, for his bus trip.

Abbie kissed her son good bye when the large bus pulled up. Tracy actually shed a few tears as she hugged and kissed her baby brother good bye. Then Curtis entered the darkness of the large vehicle and was gone.

Moments later, the bus pulled away. The path it took as it lumbered toward the Interstate took it past Sam's small home. Curtis peered through the window at the man's home. With a sigh, he realized, he'd never get another chance to suck the man's hard cock, never get another opportunity to taste Sam's delicious seed.

Then, with a gasp, Curtis realized, he'd never been out of Lowenburg, Arkansas. He almost bolted from his seat, almost ran up to the driver to beg to be let off immediately.

"Tracy, I'm scared," he admitted out loud.

Thirteen hours later, Curtis wasn't scared; he was exhausted. He'd been too afraid to sleep. Supposed he missed his stop? Supposed he slept while the bus rumbled through Myndee, Arkansas and he was then forced to go to jail for trying to stay beyond what he had paid for?

The bus stopped in front of the Home Comfort Motel. Curtis thanked the bus driver when the man retrieved his flimsy suitcase then staggered into the motel.

"One room, please," he asked the bored looking clerk.

"Uh huh, oh, and we got movies," the woman said. "Just hit the number two on the remote and the menu will come up."

"Oh, I'm far too tired for any movies," Curtis admitted.

He found Room 114, let himself in, and put his suitcase on the bed. His first act was to send Tracy a text, letting her know he'd made it to Myndee, Arkansas.

Her reply was a smiley face. Then she sent another one with a tear drop in his eye.

'Miss You' she sent.

'Miss you too, love you bunches,' he sent.

He showered, checked his upper lip and decided he still did not need to shave, even though it had been three weeks since he'd shaved last, and flopped down on the bed in just his long tee shirt sleep shirt.

At seven thirty, a child's running feet and excited squeal roused Curtis. The card on the small table said there was a Continental Breakfast available in the lobby so he pulled on jeans and Tennessee Titans tee shirt and went to the lobby.

He ate three cheese Danishes and drank two small bottles of orange juice, then staggered back to his room.

"Oh! Let's see what kind of movies..." he remembered and clicked the remote.

"Amateurs, Anal, Asian, what?" Curtis asked, scanning through the selection.

He made sure the door to the room was securely locked, safety bar on. Curtis selected 'Big Tits.'

When no one came immediately to the door, demanding to know what kind of perversions Curtis was engaging in, he switched back to the menu. With another glance toward the door, Curtis selected 'Gay Male.'

"Oh!" he gasped as he watched one handsome, well-muscled young man being roughly sodomized by another handsome, well-muscled stud with an impossibly long, thick cock.

Curtis ran to the door, looked through the peephole, but could see no one about to kick the door in. He stripped off his jeans, freeing his aching cock and gripped it in his hand.

The vignette had changed and showed a handsome young man sucking on one beautiful cock while stroking a second beautiful cock. Curtis stroked his cock almost frantically as he watched both cocks begin to spray the kneeling man's face and open mouth with gobs of semen.

A geyser of semen jetted out of Curtis's cock then splattered onto his belly. Curtis lay, panting, then used his fingers to scoop up his semen.

"Mm hmm," he sighed as he licked his fingers clean.

At eleven forty two, Housekeeping knocked and Curtis almost screamed in terror. The Latin woman smiled apologetically as she explained that she was there to clean the room.

"Where is someplace get something to eat?" Curtis asked.

She gave him three choices and pointed in the general direction of the fast food restaurants.

"Tracy, I love it here," Curtis thought as he looked around the small college town, what he could see from the parking lot of his motel.

Two days later, Curtis tired of eating at the local fast food and chain restaurants. He tired of the motel room. He had even grown tired of the endless movies. Amateurs, Anal, Asian, he'd perused them all. 'Lesbian' he had to admit, made him very uneasy.

The motel's clerk did point out where the library was and Curtis decided to check on other living arrangements. The Internet was slow to come up; four other people were also using the library's computers.

Apartments for rent started off at four hundred a month, which made sense to Curtis. This was, after all, a college town. Any landlord was used to renting to college kids, was used to high turnovers, was used to high maintenance costs.

'Roommate Wanted' showed him a listing for a two bedroom apartment, but the person wanted five hundred dollars, plus half utilities.

"Now, why would I want to pay more to share than to get my own place?" Curtis asked under his breath.

The second listing showed a bedroom available in a double wide trailer. That person wanted two seventy five, plus half utilities and half sewage/water.

Curtis rapidly punched the telephone number into his phone, shut off the computer and scampered outside of the small building.

"Hi, I uh, I'm calling about that bedroom?" Curtis asked when a man answered.

"Damn! Really?" the man chuckled. "Just posted that ad, not even twenty minutes ago, I swear!"

"I'm at the Myndee Library, uh, on Parnell Street," Curtis said. "How do I get there, please?"

"Look right across the street. See that big water tower?" the man asked.

"The white one? Yes," Curtis said.

"Banning Way's the street next to it. Drive three more blocks, trailer park's on the left hand side, I'm in number four," the man instructed.

Curtis almost ran as he scurried toward the trailer park. Number four looked fairly new and even had two large terra cotta flower pots on the small wooden porch. He skipped up the steps and knocked on the door.

"Hey there," a young man said, opening the door.

Curtis's heart sank as he looked at the young man. The man was the embodiment of every bully that had ever tormented, tortured him from grade school on. He was handsome, he was well-muscled. The only thing missing was the sneer of contempt.

The young man was clad in a pair of harem pants and was shirtless. His arms bulged and rippled with muscles. His chest was broad, muscular and his smooth abdomen was taut, with the six pack definition many strive for but few ever achieve.

His handsome face was broad, well-tanned, almost aristocratic, regal in appearance. His head was completely smooth.

"Hey, you Curtis?" the young man smiled, displaying straight white teeth.

As he was six foot three, and standing on a stoop, he had to look down at Curtis. Curtis really felt like bolting, running as fast as his legs would carry him. But he bravely looked up at the handsome man.

"Uh yeah, yes. We just spoke?" Curtis said, cowering slightly.

"Really, I mean, just posted the thing and next thing I know, you're calling about the room," the young man smiled widely. "Come on in. I'm Austin."

"Hi, I'm Curtis," Curtis said needlessly.

The room was bare. It measured ten by ten, had light green carpeting and plain brown paneling. A ceiling fan whirred noiselessly to life and Curtis smiled.

"And, come on, kitchen's right here. I cleared off the right side for your groceries, and the washer and drier are right here, oh, and your bathroom's across the hall; I got the master bedroom. It's got its own bath," Austin said.

"I'll take it," Curtis decided.

"Really? That's great," Austin smiled warmly. "So, you go to Myndee?"

"Huh? Oh, oh no, I just moved here," Curtis admitted.

They filled out a lease agreement. As they sat at the small table in the kitchen/dining room, Austin Childress sat next to Curtis, going over the paperwork. He spoke warmly to the young man, spoke in friendly, welcoming tones. He gently touched Curtis's hand often, discussing the fine print of the contract.

"Going need first and last month's rent before I'll give you a key," Austin apologized.

"Saw a First National next to the Chili's; I'll bring you a money order after lunch," Curtis agreed.

The teller ran the transaction and smiled when Curtis thanked her. The clerk at the motel was actually amused when Curtis thanked her as he checked out of the motel.

"There's a good salvage shop right down the street, next block over," Austin said. "They don't deliver, but you find something? I got a truck, okay?"

Curtis walked to the salvage shop, selected a decorative bed with matching dresser and end table. Then he selected a desk and desk chair and laptop computer.

"Hey Curt, what up?" Austin answered his phone. "Know it took me longer get that ad off then it did for you answer it?"

"I found the most darling bed and..." Curtis enthused, then winced.

Men didn't use descriptions like 'darling' or 'cute' or 'fabulous' when describing furniture.

"Salvage place? Be right there," Austin said.

Austin had put on tennis shoes and tee shirt and shorts before leaving the trailer. He assisted the manager of the store in loading everything into the bed of the pickup and smiled when Curtis thanked the manager.

"Damn, you sure are polite," Austin commented as he drove their wares back to the trailer.

"Manners don't cost anything," Curtis said.

"Nope, sure don't," Austin agreed.

Austin 'assisted' Curtis in getting furniture from truck to second bedroom. Curtis did not fool himself; Austin did much of the work.

"Got sheets?" Austin asked as they arranged the box springs and mattress onto the bed frame.

"Oh no, I don't!" Curtis said. "They sell them there?"

"About to run to Wally World; do some grocery shopping," Austin offered.

They drove to the local Wal-Mart. Austin gave Curtis the option of walking along with him, or going off on his own and they'd meet in the front. Curtis opted to walk along with Austin.

"That way? We don't double up on stuff," Curtis explained.

The motel's soap and shampoo had been bargain brand, so Curtis indulged in name brand soap, name brand shampoo and name brand conditioner. He also picked up some more sun block and moisturizer.

"Sheets are right here," Austin said.

"Hmm, hmm," Curtis mused as he walked up and down the aisle.

"These are twenty nine bucks," Austin said.

"And they're a hundred fifty thread count. No thank you," Curtis said. "What color is the carpet again?"

"Kind of a green," Austin said. "What's thread count got to do..."

"The higher the thread count, the softer, more luxurious the sheets," Curtis said, then frowned at his choice of words.

He was sure men didn't say 'luxurious' when describing thread count, when describing sheets.

"Huh. Learn something new every day," Austin smiled. "Four hundred thread count good?"

"It's the lowest I'd ever go," Curtis said.

He also selected two goose down pillows and a soft fleece blanket.

"Okay, Roomie, we done?" Austin smiled.

"Yes, Roomie," Curtis smiled.

"Pizza for supper good with you?" Austin asked as they stood in the endless line of the checkout.

"What you get on it?" Curtis asked.

"Supreme, extra cheese," Austin said.

"Then, yes, pizza for dinner," Curtis agreed.

At the trailer, Curtis first threw his new sheets and towels and blanket into the washing machine. Then he spent a few minutes arranging his food on his side of the refrigerator, his side of the pantry.

By the time Bricks delivered their pizza, Curtis had the load in the drier, had the bathroom set up, and was now just waiting to make his bed so he could go to sleep.

"Oh, hey, need the Wi-Fi password for Internet, huh?" Austin said and quickly scribbled it down.

After dinner, after putting his new sheets and blanket on the bed, Curtis wanted to take a steamy bath, loll in the nearly scalding water. But men didn't loll in tubs. They took quick showers. So he twiddled the knobs pulled the plunger, and took a shower.

"Damn it, hair dryer," Curtis thought as he toweled his hair dry.

His skin seemed to drink in the moisturizer, particularly his arms and legs. He strained to apply the cream to his back.

"Damnit, can never, reach, right, there," he grunted, trying to contort himself.

He pulled on his long tee shirt, then scampered across the hall. He could hear the television, but Austin had the volume low enough that Curtis couldn't hear the broadcast. Shutting his door completely shut out the noise from the living room.

"God, he is so gorgeous," Curtis thought as he typed in his password.

And within moments, he was logged onto a web site that had erotic stories, erotic pictures. He stayed on the site until his eyes were bleary.

In the morning, Curtis relieved his bladder, then staggered into the kitchen. He'd smelled coffee and hoped Austin would share.

"Hey, morning Roomie," Austin said cheerfully from his position at the stove.

"Morning," Curtis said, gaping and Austin's muscular back, narrow waist, and slim backside.

The young man was clad in only a small pair of black briefs. His legs and buttocks flexed and strained as he stirred something on the stove.

"Listen, making oatmeal, but I always make too much; you like oatmeal?" Austin asked.

"Uh yeah, yes please," Curtis said, mouth dry.

"And coffee's right there, mugs over the pot," Austin continued.

"Oh thank you, I was so hoping you'd share," Curtis admitted.

"Yeah, roomies share, right?" Austin said.

When Austin turned, Curtis nearly goggled. The lump in Austin's micro-briefs was substantial. Austin grabbed two bowls from the cabinet next to the coffee cups and Curtis could actually smell Austin's scent.

"Hey, hope you don't mind," Austin indicated his micro briefs. "Normally? Run around naked."

"Oh, well, it is your place. You want to run around naked, by all means," Curtis said, face flaming hotly.

"Naw, let's get know each other a little better before we start doing that, huh?" Austin said, setting the two bowls onto the small table.

Curtis quickly jammed himself under the table. His cock was jutting straight out, tenting the front of his sleep shirt.

"Secret? I use milk instead of water, and two big old tablespoons of brown sugar," Austin said.

"It is very good; thank you," Curtis said.

When Austin left the trailer, Curtis frantically masturbated. He caught his semen in the palm of his hand and licked his hand clean.

Then he logged onto the Internet and decided that he'd try looking for work.

"Oh, that would be perfect!" he enthused when he saw an insurance company looking for people to do data entry from home.

He'd sent Tracy a text message that he'd moved out of the motel. She had replied that she was glad that the move seemed to be working out so far.

"Better than we could have hoped," Curtis thought, thinking of his handsome roommate.

At the library, Curtis quickly typed out a resume, used the library's printer, then called Clarkston County Insurance.

"Come on in, Sugar, y'all be the first one we get to," the young woman said cheerfully.

"But, but, I'm not dressed for a job interview," Curtis whined.

"Honey, y'all be working from home," the woman said. "Unless you in your jammies? It's all good."

Curtis decided that his jeans and tee shirt were presentable enough and walked the six blocks to the insurance agency.

"See? Ain't nothing wrong with what y'all got on," an attractive blonde woman smiled. "Y'all look fine."

The manager agreed; since Curtis would be working from home, his dress code was strictly his own decision. Curtis was shown to a small cubicle, handed some false documents and told to 'get busy.'

"If I see misspelled words, should I correct them?" Curtis asked a moment later.

The manager smiled broadly and nodded.

"How fast y'all type?" the receptionist slash administrative assistant asked as Curtis resumed his typing.

"Ninety words a minute when I was in Mrs. Decker's class," Curtis responded, not missing a keystroke.

"All right, boy, let me just run a quick background check. I mean, we deal with some pretty private stuff," Dan Young smiled after reading and approving of Curtis's work. "But so far? I'd say you my new data entry clerk."

"See? Told y'all, what y'all got on is fine," the receptionist smiled warmly.

"Yeah, since you working from home? Want to wear a tutu and tiara, that's fine," Dan joked as he used the 'hunt and peck' method of typing on his computer keyboard.

The receptionist leaned forward, affording Curtis a tantalizing glimpse down her blouse. Her breasts were housed by a pretty baby blue lace bra and Curtis admired the color.

"Last three or four in here? Wasn't worth a hoot," she confided. "Hell, one girl? Couldn't even figure Excel out."

"Well, Mrs. Decker showed me all about Excel," Curtis praised his former teacher. "She was wonderful."

Home again, Curtis closed and locked his door, then logged onto the erotic story site again. He found and read a story about anal sex, a story centered in Myndee, Arkansas.

"Now, see? This is much more erotic than just watching a bunch of people having unemotional sex," Curtis thought as the male finally did concede to loving the blonde woman. The blonde woman also discovered that she loved anal sex, even more than vaginal sex.

"Hmm," Curtis mused as he saved 'Eyes like the Ocean' into his 'Favorites' of his newly formed profile.

A quick check of his account showed that he'd used less than a thousand dollars of his largesse, even after purchasing furniture. Curtis wondered if he should get a car.

"I mean, Austin won't always be around," he mused. "Suppose I need get to the store?"

He found a 2002 Toyota Corolla on-line, noticed that the address of the car lot was also on Banning Way and decided he'd go see the car. The sight of a shirtless Austin Childress standing in the living room nearly had Curtis licking his lips.

"Oh, hey, let me pull on a shirt and I'll go with you," Austin offered.

"You'd do that? For me?" Curtis asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Austin said, pulling on a tee shirt.

"Well, it's just that, I mean," Curtis stammered.

Curtis loved the car. The baby blue color with the tan interior was lovely. And, for a fifteen year old car, the fact that it had only seventy nine thousand miles on it was remarkable.

Pointing out a few minor defects, Austin talked the man down five hundred dollars from the asking price.

"Well, we'll just make it up in the financing charges," the manager whispered. "How much the little bitch putting down?"