Escaping Curtis Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

The cheerleaders had been nearly as vicious as the athletes in bullying and tormenting Curtis. In many cases, they were even more hurtful than the jocks; their taunts cut to the soul.

"But I'm not Curtis. I'm Jeannie," Jeannie reminded herself and gave a loud 'Woo!' for Tiff.

"Sweetheart, I'm sure you could party all night long," Austin said when the clock neared eleven o'clock. "But my butt's got to be on the field at ten tomorrow morning."

"Then let's go home," Jeannie said.

Tiff gave Jeannie an affectionate hug, then made Jeannie squeal when she playfully pinched Jeannie's rounded backside. Jeannie laughed and waved to her new friend.

"You had fun?" Austin asked as he helped Jeannie into the truck.

"Oh yes!" Jeannie enthused. "It was just magical!"

"Ha ha, magical. We're genies," Austin chuckled.

"Oh!" Jeannie giggled at her own joke.

Throughout the night, many of Austin's teammates had come up, introduced themselves to Austin's date. More than one had commented that Austin had bragged that he had 'the perfect roommate.'

"But shit, your boy ain't said nothing about you being so fine," a few young men did compliment.

Jeannie had laughed, blushed, leaned her head against Austin's chest. Austin had smiled proudly and hugged the attractive girl.

"You, uh, you really told everyone you have the perfect roommate?" Jeannie asked quietly as they drove to the trailer.

"Well, yeah, it's the truth," Austin smiled.

At a red light, he looked over at the girl. She looked up and smiled at him.

"Hey, take the fez thingie off, huh?" he asked.

"Oh no, I don't want to do that," Jeannie complained.

"What? Why not?" Austin asked.

"Then I won't be Jeannie no more," Jeannie admitted.

Curtis had thought to simply make a matching djinn costume for himself. But upon seeing Austin in his costume, Curtis knew he would look ridiculous as a djinn.

Standing in his bathroom, he'd folded a strip of the gauzy blue netting across his slight chest. In the forty watt lighting of the bathroom, with his long red hair, Curtis saw a girl looking back at him, modesty only slightly protected by sheer fabric.

And his cock had stiffened. Feeling the wispy material rasping against his sensitive flesh, Curtis's cock had throbbed insistently.

After completing his outfit, after shaving his legs and cock and balls, after applying his makeup, Curtis knew, beyond a shadow of doubt. He was a girl. A sweet, loving, even attractive girl. Instead of the scrawny, bullied and tormented effeminate boy, he was a girl.

Hiding behind the veil, he was a girl, a secretive, playful, mysterious girl. And the handsome Austin was asking her to remove the barrier.

"But I want to see your beautiful face," Austin said.

Jeannie stared at him for a long moment. Then she slowly reached up and did pull the fez off of her head. She looked at Austin, green eyes searching his deep brown eyes.

A car horn bleated and Austin jerked upright.

"All right, all right, hard pay attention when I got a beautiful girl in the car, all right?" he barked at the impatient driver.

He pulled up to their trailer and put the truck in park. Then he leaned over and gave Jeannie a soft kiss on her lips.

He got out of the truck and walked around to her door. Then he opened her door and helped her out.

She shivered; he kept his arm around her waist as they climbed the steps to the trailer. He opened the door and stepped aside so Jeannie could enter first.

"Well, good night. Thank you for such a beautiful night," Jeannie said quietly.

"Uh, since this uh, since this is our first date, I mean, how you feel about a good night kiss?" Austin asked.

"A kiss?" Jeannie said, feeling light headed.

"I mean," Austin stammered.

"Well, walk me to my door and find out," Jeannie said playfully.

Her heart hammered in her chest. She could not believe she'd said such a provocative thing, to such a handsome man.

Austin smiled widely and walked her down the hallway, his arm around her waist.

"Good night; I really had a wonderful time," Jeannie murmured.

"Me too," Austin said, facing her.

She reached up, looped her arms around his neck and stood on tip toes. He bent his head and pressed his soft lips to hers.

Their first kiss was soft, uncertain. She looked into his eyes then closed her eyes and again pressed her lips to his.

She opened her mouth slightly and he took the invitation. She moaned into her throat as his thick tongue entered her mouth. Her small hands caressed his smooth head as they kissed.

"Oh my goodness," Jeannie gasped, feeling Austin's erect cock pushing against her upper belly.

She looked down at the sizable tent, then up at the flushed face of Austin.

"Oh, God, I... I better... Good night," Jeannie stammered, then quickly opened her bedroom door.

She gently closed her door and put fez and small purse onto her sewing table. Then she gave a small squeal of happiness.

The smell of coffee roused Austin. He saw that it was already seven thirty in the morning. He also saw that he still had on vest and harem pants and large blue slippers. He smiled, removed the previous evening's costume and pulled on a pair of black micro briefs.

Austin came out of his bedroom and saw Curtis at the stove. Curtis turned and waved with his spatula.

"Over medium, right?" Curtis asked as he cracked three eggs quickly.

"Yeah, what's that?" Austin asked, pointing to a second skillet.

"Bread's getting kind of old so we're having French toast," Curtis said.

Austin poured a cup of coffee and watched as Curtis danced around, preparing breakfast. He had on his jersey; Austin couldn't see what, if anything, the roommate had on underneath the jersey.

"Hey, I uh, who are you?" Austin asked.

"Huh? I'm your roommate, right?" Curtis answered.

"Yeah, I know, but I mean, who are you? Right now? Are you Curtis? Or Jeannie?" Austin asked, taking a sip of coffee.

Curtis stared at him for a long moment, green eyes large. Then he turned and expertly flipped the three eggs over.

"Who you want me to be?" he asked as he scraped four slices of bread out of the other skillet.

""Really? Jeannie. She's one of the most amazing, sweetest, prettiest women I know," Austin said.

Jeannie turned and smiled her beautiful smile at him. She eased the three eggs into his plate and brought the plate to the table.

"Then I'm Jeannie," she whispered and kissed him on his lips. "Good morning, Baby."

"Good morning, Sweetheart," Austin said and made Jeannie squeal when he pulled her onto his lap.

Her jersey flounced up, revealing that she was nude underneath the jersey. She groaned as she could feel a bulge in Austin's briefs, pressing against her naked buttocks.

Austin cupped her sweet buttocks and squeezed them. He relished the feeling of his manhood pressing against her flesh.

"Good morning, Baby," Jeannie said again and kissed him.

She then lightly slapped his chest.

"But let me go; I need cook my own breakfast too, you know," she ordered.

With another kiss to her lips, Austin did release her. He then ate his breakfast, savoring each bite.

"There anything you need from the grocery?" Jeannie asked as she put four slices of bread into the sizzling skillet. "I got bread, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, um, coffee..."

"Some fruit, huh? Bananas, oranges, whatever they got," Austin asked.

"Oh, good idea," Jeannie praised.

Austin sat and had a second cup of coffee while Jeannie ate her breakfast. Then she took both plates to the small dishwasher.

"And dish washing powder," Jeannie continued.

"Leave the receipt on the table and I'll give you half," Austin said.

Jeannie came up behind him, wrapped her small arms around him and placed a kiss on the top of his smooth head. She rubbed his pectoral muscles and planted several small kisses to his head. Then she playfully bit his earlobe.

"Okay," she agreed.

"Oh!" Austin shuddered.

Jeannie moved out of reach and cleaned the kitchen. She sighed happily when Austin came up behind her and wrapped his muscled arms around her. Then she squealed when he lifted her and hugged her tightly against his chest.

"Got to get moving," he said, bit down lightly on her neck, then put her down again.

"Okay," Jeannie said, panting slightly.

Austin showered, brushed his teeth, then dressed in shorts and University of Myndee tee shirt and flip flops. Jeannie kissed him at the door, gave a 'Go Blue Jays!' cheer, then dashed off to get ready for her day.

In Wal-Mart, Curtis made a bee line for the fabrics and found some tee shirt fabric. She also found some stone washed denim material and bought a few yards of that as well.

Curtis then did the grocery shopping. In the line, he smiled when he saw Tiff standing, waiting to put her armful of items onto the conveyor belt. He smiled widely and waved at his new friend.

Tiff stared at him for a moment, then looked right through him. Curtis almost burst into tears at the blatant slight.

"Oh, uh duh!" he said. "Uh? Hello? You're not Jeannie?"

Home again, Curtis put the groceries away, rapidly pulled the Myndee football game up on the computer and began sewing. The radio station played a variety of light rock from the sixties, seventies, and eighties as well as some current tunes.

At eleven o'clock, the pre-game show started, but Curtis was already finished his projects. He did listen to the game, but wished he'd not finished his batch of work already.

At two thirty, he went into his bathroom and took a steamy bubble bath. Then, even though he told himself that he and Austin would not be having sex; they'd just started their relationship, he shaved his anal region clean. Then he inserted the nozzle of his new enema bag and grunted, green eyes wide as soapy water began pulsing into his guts.

He grimaced against the discomfort, but let the gallon bag fully empty. Then he sat and emptied his bowels into the commode.

"Oh God that was..." he said shakily.

Then he carefully applied his makeup. His hair, he wore loose; it was a day for being casual, after all.

"Jeannie? Curtis? Anyone home?" Austin called out. "Catch the game? We killed them."

"Hey, yeah, forty two to seventeen, go Blue Jays," Jeannie answered as she walked into the living room.

She wore a denim skirt that barely came down to mid-thigh and an animal print half shirt that left her cute belly bare. In her hands, she had a bundle of stone washed denim.

"Hi," she smiled and got up on her tiptoes for a kiss. "Here, made you this."

"Damn; have any idea how good you look?" Austin asked her.

"No. Tell me. How good do I look?" Jeannie smiled, still holding out the bundle.

"Good enough to eat," Austin said.

"Come on. I made you this, come on," Jeannie said, impatiently.

"Aw man! Nice!" Austin said, admiring the denim drawstring pants she'd made for him.

"They're for, you know, lounging around, for going to the mailbox, just going to Wally World," Jeannie explained.

"They're nice, really nice," Austin said, admiring them. "Thank you."

He kissed her, hugging her tightly to him.

"Try them on; I want to see them on you," Jeannie insisted.

Austin slid his flip flops off, then dropped his shorts to the living room floor. Jeannie stared at the jock strap Austin wore, stared at the large lump in the simple garment.

"Nice, and damn, these are soft, huh?" Austin said as he pulled the garment up his legs.

"Yeah, made this skirt out of that too," Jeannie said, twirling so Austin could see the skirt.

"You, damn, how long that take?" Austin asked.

"Not long," Jeannie shrugged. "Top took longer. Know how hard tee shirt fabric is to pin closed?"

"No, not really," Austin smiled and sat down on his couch.

Jeannie squealed when Austin easily pulled her onto his lap. She sighed as he wrapped his arms around her. She kissed him, then lay her head on his shoulder.

She could feel his bulge pressing against her buttocks. She closed her eyes and nuzzled his neck. She shivered when his hand began to rub up and down her smooth legs.

"How you get them so soft?" he asked her.

"Moisturizer," she admitted.

They kissed, soft lip to lip kisses first, then she opened her mouth and he thrust his tongue into her mouth.

His hand went higher on her leg. Part of her wanted to grab his hand, stop his hand. And part of her wanted to spread her legs wide, beg him to touch her.

He reached the hem of her skirt and then began touching her belly.

"Soft," he murmured.

She again nuzzled his neck while her hand rubbed his chest through his tee shirt. He began to lightly rub her chest through her half shirt. She shivered and thrust her small chest out, giving him permission to touch.

His hand came up underneath the shirt and toyed with her nipples. They were crinkled, hard in her excitement.

His right hand had been around her slim waist, just cradling her as she sat sideways on his lap, legs stretched out on the couch. He now began to lightly run his hand over her pert little bottom.

"Oh! I got a pork roast marinating," Jeannie suddenly said.

"What?" Austin laughed. "What? Where did that come from?"

"I'm trying to distract you; if you keep doing that, I'm going to scream and beg you to fuck me," Jeannie confessed.

"I do want to, to make love to you," Austin admitted softly, hands still busily toying with her flesh.

"Make. Love?" Jeannie asked.

"Yeah, strip you naked, lay you down on my bed and kiss you all over," Austin whispered into her ear.

"Oh, Austin," Jeannie murmured.

"Then hold you in my arms and slide myself into you," Austin continued his gentle assault.

"Oh!" Jeannie shivered, then jammed her small tongue into his mouth.

"Please Austin, please make love to me," Jeannie murmured.

Austin stood up, cradling her in his arms. He carried her into his bedroom and slammed the door shut with his foot.

Jeannie continued to stare into his brown eyes as he lay her onto his bed. She assisted him in removing her half shirt by raising her arms above her head. He pulled his own tee shirt off and they lay on the bed, bare chest against bare chest.

Oh," Jeannie murmured as Austin rolled her on top of him.

The two lovers kissed, her small hands rubbing his handsome face, his sexy smooth head, him rubbing her smooth, soft back and slim waist. They kissed softly a few moments.

Then his hands were gently tugging at her skirt. Jeannie wiggled a moment, then unsnapped the three snaps that held the skirt around her waist.

"Oh my God, this is happening, this is happening," Jeannie murmured as she was now lying with a man, nude except for a pair of nylon thong underwear.

Austin gently, softly rubbed her back, her smooth buttocks, her thighs.

"Now, you," Jeannie whispered and wiggled to the side.

She lay next to Austin in the large bed and leaned over to take one of his nipples into her mouth. Austin groaned as her hot mouth licked and sucked at his flesh.

She trailed her mouth down, kissing his beautiful body. She kissed along the waistband of his drawstring pants before untying the knotted sash.

"Damn, Jeannie," Austin moaned as Jeannie eased his pants down, kissing his flesh.

"Then she eased his jockstrap down. She stared at the thick member that protruded over the top of the undergarment.

His cock was uncircumcised; just the very tip peeked out of his wrinkled foreskin. There was a thick vein that ran an uneven path from just underneath his foreskin to the bas of his cock.

Jeannie peeled the garment down, freeing his heavy balls. His pubic hair was a light brown and was kept neatly trimmed, close to the flesh. Jeannie reached a trembling hand out and took his thick shaft in her hand.

They both groaned with the contact. Jeannie saw that she could not fully encircle his shaft with her small hand.

Her tongue flicked out and licked the very tip of his cock. Then she delved her tongue underneath the foreskin.

She tasted his excitement as she wiggled her tongue around his cockhead. She closed her mouth over the head of his cock and his foreskin and waggled her tongue.

Then she pulled her mouth off and skinned the thick foreskin down his beautiful cock, exposing the mushroom shaped head.

Again, she sank her mouth over the head of his cock. She could taste more of his excitement as she slid more of him into her mouth.

Her small hand stroked up and down the length of him as she brought her mouth down. She groaned in frustration when he'd bumped into the back of her throat, triggering her gag reflex.

"Damn, o damn," Austin moaned as Jeannie applied light suction.

Jeannie made Austin groan with frustration when she pulled her mouth off of his cock. Then she licked her tongue up and down the underside, teasing the thick vein of his cock.

Her other hand played with his heavy balls. She then bent and lightly ran her tongue over his balls.

He tasted of soap; obviously he'd taken a shower after the game. She could also taste his sweat, his manly taste.

Then she was pushing his cock into her mouth again. The tip of his cock was leaking, a thick, slightly slimy substance. It had a salty, bitter taste, but Jeannie licked and sucked, trying to get more of the substance from him.

Jeannie sucked and stroked Austin's length. She continued to fondle his balls. He began to thrust his hips forward.

"Shit! I'm, damn it, Jeannie, I'm..." Austin suddenly cried out.

"Mmph!" Jeannie screamed as Austin began pumping a thick load of semen into her mouth.

She sucked and stroked, sucked and stroked, swallowing his hot load. He grimaced and moaned as his cock twitched and jerked and spewed his load into her mouth.

When his cock quit pumping, Jeannie slowly pulled her mouth off of him and lay her pretty head on his belly. Her small hand continued to toy with his cock. Her other hand continued to fondle his balls.

"Oh, Austin!" Jeannie finally sighed.

"And now..." Austin finally managed to wheeze out.

"Baby, you don't, you don't have to..." Jeannie lightly objected as Austin eased her onto her back.

He wiggled out of drawstring pants and jockstrap and stretched out on the bed next to her. They kissed, her gently tracing her hands over his handsome, manly face. He cupped her chest, thumbs rubbing her nipples. They thrust their tongues together for a few moments.

Then he kissed her neck. She shivered with the intimate contact. His mouth descended to one of her nipples and she shivered and groaned, pretty face contorted in pleasure.

"Oh, Austin," she sighed out.

He gently tugged on her thong. For a brief moment, Jeannie panicked. Then she allowed Austin to pull the skimpy thong down and off her legs.

Her cock was so hard it was actually sticking straight up, laying against her belly. Austin's hand circled her cock and stroked it a few times.

"Oh, Sweetheart," Jeannie giggled when Austin jammed his tongue into her navel.

Then Austin's mouth was encircling the head of her cock. She shuddered as she could feel the heat, the wetness of his mouth. He swallowed all of Jeannie's thick cock. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked forcefully.

"Oh, oh Austin!" Jeannie keened out.

Austin jammed a finger into Jeannie's anus. She grunted and shuddered as the thick finger thrust in and out of her tight hole.

"Baby, oh I'm Baby, I'm going to..." Jeannie gasped and grunted.

She began to orgasm, spurting a thick stream of semen into Austin's mouth. Austin swallowed all she had to give.

Then he was letting her still quite hard cock slip out of his mouth. They kissed for a few moments. Then he rolled away from her and slid open his nightstand drawer.

"Oh, God, this is, this is really going to happen," Jeannie murmured as she watched Austin grease his thick cock.

She spread her legs wide in invitation. Austin knee walked across the bed and knelt between Jeannie's spread legs.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers