Escaping Curtis Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can say 'no' if you don't want..." Austin said.

"And I can say 'yes' because I really want this," Jeannie murmured her green eyes shining up at him.

"Or you can say yes," he smiled.

Ooh!" she cooed as he began to slide a greased finger into her hole.

Austin slowly rotated the finger inside of her hole. He then added a second finger and she smiled happily.

"Do it, Sweetheart, do it," Jeannie encouraged as he gripped the shaft of his cock.

Her anus involuntarily clenched when she felt the head of his cock against her flesh. She closed her eyes and attempted to relax her rectum.

"Ugh!" they both cried out when he pushed himself into her.

Just the head of his cock rested inside of her. They both breathed in and out slowly. There had been a sudden, sharp pain when his cock gained that momentary entry. The pain quickly subsided.

Jeannie opened her eyes and smiled. Austin had his eyes shut, concentrating.

"Baby, give me more," Jeannie whispered.

Austin let out his breath and pushed slightly.

"Ugh!" they both cried out again.

"God damn, you have any idea..." Austin groaned, voice shaking.

"Give it to me," Jeannie whispered. "Don't worry about hurting me; you won't hurt me."

That wasn't completely true. His cock was quite large, thick. There was some discomfort. The pain had subsided somewhat, just a throbbing inside of her, radiating from her anus outward.

"Oh God, I've never felt..." Austin groaned as he pushed nearly half of his cock inside of her hole.

"Oh God!" Jeannie suddenly cried out as her cock twitched and spurted a stream of semen across her belly and chest.

"Did you just..." Austin actually laughed.

"God damn! I orgasmed," Jeannie giggled. "I mean, I just orgasmed!"

Austin pushed forward and Jeannie shuddered in pleasure. Then he began to pull out. Before Jeannie could protest, Austin was pushing into her again.

"Oh God, yes, that's it Baby, make love to me," Jeannie encouraged. "Yes, make love, make love to me."

"I'm about to, she I can't aw shit no, no, no," Austin wined and began pumping a torrent of semen into Jeannie's guts.

"Yyyeeesss!" Jeannie hissed as she felt him spurting into her. "Yes, yes, yes, oh Austin."

He grimaced and shuddered. He held himself off of her on one elbow. After a few moments, his cock began to soften. He pulled out of her and lay down next to her, panting and wheezing.

"Oh, Austin, that was beautiful," Jeannie murmured and kissed him on his neck. "That was just so beautiful."

She curled up next to him. He pulled her closer, cuddling her against him. They slumbered for a few moments.

"Damn, the pork roast. I don't start cooking it now, we'll never eat," Jeannie suddenly said.

"Can it wait until tomorrow?" Austin asked, not releasing her.

"Well, yeah, but then what'll we have for supper?" Jeannie asked.

"H and H Barbeque," Austin decided. "Hey, it's nothing fancy; jeans and tee shirt, okay?"

She pulled his face around, then kissed him.

"Give me, better make it about thirty minutes get ready," Jeannie said.

"What? It's barbeque, its jeans and tee shirt, why do you women always take so long?" Austin whined.

"Because we do," was Jeannie's answer.

"Just put this on," Austin suggested, pointing to her short skirt and half shirt.

"Austin! That? I look like a tramp," Jeannie protested.

She was actually ready in twenty four minutes. Austin smiled when Jeannie came out of her room dressed in knee length denim skirt and pale pink blouse. Jeannie smiled as he offered her his arm.

After dinner, Austin took Jeannie to Helford's Ice Cream for a hot fudge sundae. He finished his, then smiled when Jeannie offered him a spoonful of hers.

"I uh, you ever been to the campus? At night?" Austin asked as they left the ice cream shop.

"Just take me home," Jeannie said softly, stretching up to kiss him.

"I want you inside of me again," she whispered into his ear.

"Well, yes ma'am," Austin enthused and she giggled.

Again, she lay on her back as he knelt between her spread legs. Again, there was a sudden sharp pain as he entered her. Then there was the delicious feeling of being full as he thrust into her. She wrapped her legs around his narrow waist. He leaned forward and kissed her passionately.

"Yes, oh yes," Jeannie praised as he pumped in and out of her. "That's it, Sweetheart, fill me up."

Delicious smells woke him and he stretched. Austin did not bother to pull on a pair of briefs; the line between the two roommates had been smashed.

He saw Jeannie at the stove, dressed in her denim skirt and half shirt. He didn't think she looked like a tramp in the outfit, but he did think she looked ready for sex.

"Using up the last of the bread," Jeannie announced as she quickly broke three eggs into a sizzling skillet.

"Good morning, Sweetheart," Austin said, coming up behind her and kissing her neck.

"Good morning, don't distract me," Jeannie ordered. "I burn the French toast, it'll be your fault."

"Wow, let a woman have her way with you, all of a sudden they become all bossy, huh?" Austin teased.

He yelped out when his naked buttock received a stinging slap from her spatula. He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat at the table.

"Here you go, Sweetheart," Jeannie said, putting his plate in front of him.

After she finished cleaning the kitchen, Austin grabbed her and pulled her, playfully squealing and protesting, back into his bedroom.

"Sweetheart, wait, I need to freshen up a little," Jeannie declared.

This time, as she released the soapy water, Jeannie practiced letting a little out, then squeezing her anus shut.

She ran a second enema then carefully washed her hands before running back to Austin's bedroom.

Just as before, the two lovers orally pleasured one another before Austin prepared her hole for his thick cock. He protested lightly, but allowed her to push him onto his back. Then she swung a leg over, reached between them, and guided his hard cock into her hole.

"Oh God yes," she cried out as her own weight forced his fat meat into her.

"Yes," he hissed as her tight hole swallowed his cock.

He surprised her by grabbing onto her bobbing cock and giving her cock a few strokes.

"Sweetheart, I'm oh!" Jeannie grunted, then spewed a tick stream of semen onto Austin's belly.

She continued to bounce up and down on his length. She threw in the occasional wiggle or hip thrust and smiled happily when he groaned in pleasure.

When he grabbed her hips, she let him take charge. He pulled her down while thrusting himself up. Then, face tightly contorted, he began to pump his semen deep into her.

"Next time, I want do it doggy style," Jeannie quietly murmured when they both regained their breath.

"Then get on your hands and knees," Austin ordered, lightly slapping her buttocks.

"Well, yes sir!" Jeannie saluted.

She squealed when her buttocks received two more slaps. Then she did kneel on the bed.

Austin's semi-erect cock jerked to full hardness as he watched a thin dribble of white semen oozing out of Jeannie's reddened anus.

"Ugh!" Jeannie gave a short bark as Austin guided his fat cock head into her stretched, raw anus.

Jeannie flexed her rectal muscles. When Austin drove in, she relaxed her muscles as much as she could, allowing him easier access to her. But as he began to pull out, she would clamp down, squeezing and milking his cock.

"God damn, gets, just gets better," Austin grunted, panting as if he'd run a marathon.

"Uh huh," Jeannie wheezed.

After he'd come in her a third time, Jeannie kissed him then left his bedroom to start on their lunch.

Then, as the pork roast sizzled and spattered in the covered pot, Curtis called home. Tracy listened as her baby brother described the week just past.

"Something's changed," Tracy interrupted Curtis's prattling. "No, no, something's different."

"I uh, God, I can't lie to you," Curtis said.

Tears came to his eyes. He hoped, he prayed his sister would accept him for what he was, what he had become.

"I, Tracy? I'm not Curtis no more," he admitted.

"Oh? And who are you?" Tracy asked simply.

"I'm, I'm Jeannie now," Jeannie admitted. "And I have a boyfriend, and he's the most wonderful man ever and I want so bad tell him I love him and..."

"Yeah, moving there was best thing ever happened to you," Tracy agreed. "I love you, Jeannie."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

A word about comments. This is the end. Please don't leave comments saying that you can't wait to see where they go from here. They probably don't go anywhere from here. This is the end. Jeannie and Austin might pop up in other stories, but I honestly don't foresee that happening.

And, I do not read emails. The few I have read were so ugly, a few even threatening that I simply delete them without opening them.

Have a sweet day.