Escaping Curtis Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers

But Curtis ruined that plan by paying for the car outright. And Clarkston County Insurance wrote a policy for his new car.

"Yes, Baby Brother," Tracy said tearfully when Curtis called her with all that had been going on. "I'd say this was the best thing you could have ever done."

"So, how's the car?" Austin asked when Curtis came out of the bedroom.

"Oh, it's just lovely," Curtis said, then winced.

"Why you do that?" Austin asked, small smile on his lips.

"Do what?" Curtis asked.

"You say something, then you screw up your face," Austin explained.

"Well, sometimes I just use words, you know, not the right words," Curtis said.

"Like what? I asked you how the car was, you said it's lovely. What's wrong with that?" Austin asked.

"Well..." Curtis said.

"Oh, bought a tenderloin at the store; looked good, but I'll be damned I know how cook it," Austin said.

"Well, do you have a crock pot? Or a Dutch oven?" Curtis asked, already looking in the cupboards.

"A what?" Austin asked.

Curtis found a large enough pot and started browning the beef roast. As they stood in the kitchen, Austin put an admiring hand around Curtis's waist.

"Damn! Got me the right roomie, huh?" he praised.

Over supper, Austin disclosed that his head was smooth because, when he'd been a baby, his older brother had been extremely jealous of the baby. The baby was taking all the attention, all the affection that had previously been his. So his brother decided he'd get rid of the new threat.

"Saw some shit on TV about soldiers pouring burning oil onto invading forces? So, poured some hot oil on me," Austin calmly disclosed.

"Oh my God! Oh, how horrific!" Curtis said, truly horrified.

"Yeah, well, thank God I was laying on my belly in my crib. Oil had got in my eyes? Could have blinded me," Austin shrugged. "Next time I see a tenderloin on sale? I'm picking it up. This is great."

"So now you just shave it all?" Curtis asked.

"Huh? No, no, hair ain't never going grow there," Austin said, rubbing his smooth head. "Had a wig, but after a while said, 'know what? Thing's hot and sweaty, and it ain't really fooling anyone, so fuck it.'"

"Oh, I'd never have the courage do that," Curtis praised.

"What? Yeah you would," Austin said. "Shit Curtis, you're beautiful, man. You'd find the courage."

"Oh no I wouldn't," Curtis strongly disagreed. "Oh Austin, I was bullied all the time. I'd never..."

"And yet you kept going right? You kept showing up, kept doing what you could. Yeah, Curtis, you'd do it," Austin assured his roommate.

He put his dish into the small dishwasher. He smiled at Curtis. And walked out of the kitchen.

"Reason they bullied you? They was all jealous," Austin said and closed the door to his room.

Mr. Young called Curtis a few days later, let him know he had the job. The first batch was waiting for him on Annette's desk.

Curtis had gone onto Myndee University's web site and ordered a Myndee Blue Jay football jersey. He even had the name 'Brown' put on the back, and the numerals 18 ironed on it. He picked that number because he truly believed that his life was going to get better, and it started the moment he'd turned eighteen.

Austin had told Curtis he bought his underwear on-line and gave Curtis the web site address. Curtis had ordered some black micro briefs like Austin's, some red ones, and three pairs of nylon thongs. They were little more than a patch of colored nylon over his cock and balls and small tuft of red pubic hair and an elastic band that fit between his butt cheeks.

Now, he pulled jeans up over his skimpy thong, pulled his jersey on, and scampered out of the bedroom. Austin was at his work out; he was red shirted because he was still a freshman, but he was expected to go to all practices all the same.

"Hi!" Curtis said happily as he entered the small office. "Is this the stuff?"

"Uh huh," Annette smiled. "That's a cute jersey; what position y'all play?"

"Towel boy," Curtis joked as he put the bundle into the attaché case he'd bought the moment Mr. Young let him know the job might be his.

"Oh Baby! I'd love to be the towel boy for some of them boys, I tell you," Annette enthused.

"Cheerleaders need a towel boy?" Dan asked from his office.

"Honey, y'all left 'boy' a long time ago," Annette said.

Home again, Curtis loaded the software onto his computer. While the disc whirred and clicked, he locked the door of his room, then stripped down to just skimpy thong. He shivered at his naughtiness as his small buttocks made contact with his cool vinyl chair. His cock swelled as he sat and waited.

The prompt told him his computer needed to restart so Curtis hit 'Okay' and waited, casually reading through his work. He smiled widely when he recognized that the first one was his own, for his car insurance.

Tracy smiled sadly when she received the call from Curtis. At first, she had planned to tell Curtis that he could come home; Frankie would no longer be a threat.

Frankie, Po-Dog, and Adam had planned to rob the convenience store. Because Po-Dog insisted on using military time, when he said 'fourteen hundred hours' which was when the shift changed at the store, when the registers were being tallied, Adam figured Po-Dog meant four o'clock, because ten plus four was fourteen.

Even without Adam there, Po-Dog and Frankie walked in, ski masks on. The older woman but a slug into Po-Dog's head, killing him instantly. Frankie wisely put his hands up and knelt on the floor. He quietly waited for the police and offered no resistance when they arrested him.

When Adam did arrive at the convenience store at four o'clock, he saw that Po-Dog and Frankie had obviously chickened out and so went home.

But Tracy heard the excitement in her baby brother's voice, heard the happiness and did not say anything. She congratulated him on getting a job, then ended the call.

"That sissy's got him a job? Doing what?" Glen sneered.

"Hey, Glen, I got a job. Hmm, Momma's got her a job. "Uh, even the 'little sissy' got him a job. Hmm. Who's only one here don't got a job? Hmm! Who? Who doesn't have a job? Huh. Well, dog gone it! That would be YOU! You don't have a job! Now, how come the little sissy's got a job and you don't, huh?" Tracy mocked.

"Know what? Think you kind of overstayed your welcome here," Glen snapped.

"Really? Trailer's yours?" Tracy asked. "Seem to recall, Momma had this trailer loooong before dragged your sorry ass in here."

At five o'clock, Curtis tearfully called Mr. Young and admitted, he'd only been able to complete roughly a third of the forms.

"A third! Son, I uh, think you might have misunderstood me," Dan spluttered. "That batch? That's for the whole week. I don't expect that stuff until Friday, at five. God bless. A third? Really?"

Curtis gave a sob of relief as he ended the call, then reluctantly dressed in shorts and tee shirt and left his room.

"Hey, Roomie, what's up?" Austin said cheerfully as he entered the trailer. "Aw hell yeah! What you cooking?"

"Lasagna; the ground beef only had one more day on it," Curtis said.

"Damn, tricking you into moving in here was the best thing I've ever done," Austin enthused.

"Tricking me?" Curtis asked, slightly worried.

"Yeah, my note's only three fifty a month; you're just about paying my note, dude," Austin smiled.

Curtis yelped when Austin playfully slapped him on his buttock before leaving the kitchen.

"That lease didn't say anything about abusing me," Curtis protested, rubbing his smarting buttock.

"Oh, let me kiss it and make it all better," Austin joked, puckering up his lips.

"Quit!" Curtis giggled as Austin very easily lifted him off the ground.

Curtis completed the batch of forms the very next evening. He made another salad to go with the leftover lasagna and smiled as Austin again praised his cooking skills. Then he started a load of laundry.

"Austin, where's your uniform?" Curtis asked.

"My what?" Austin asked, looking up from his homework.

"You uniform," Curtis said. "They don't make you wear a uniform at practice?"

"Huh? Oh! No, no, Curtis, University has people wash them," Austin smiled. "Only thing I'm responsible for is my jock straps. And really? I want to? I could have them do them."

"Well, go get them; I've got a load of whites running right now," Curtis ordered.

Austin brought him three jock straps and an armload of towels. When he was sure Austin wasn't looking, Curtis gave Austin's jockstraps a deep sniff. His erection was immediate.

Thursday evening, Curtis brought the completed batch in to the office. He did confess, he'd finished them on Wednesday, but had used the extra time to proofread, double checking everything.

"On this one? Don't know who added it up, but they were almost a hundred dollars off," Curtis said, pulling one form out.

"Annette, want to guess who was off by ninety four dollars, seventy three cents?" Dan called out as he looked over the offending document.

"Uh, hang on, uh, let me guess, uh, Jason Truesdale?" Annette asked.

"Bingo," Dan said.

Curtis smiled happily when he saw Austin's truck already parked in front of the trailer. Even though Austin was built like every bully, every tormentor he'd ever had, even though Austin was easily as handsome, even more handsome than most of his bullies, Austin treated Curtis with true friendship.

"Hey, Curtis, next Friday? Myndee's having a little get-together, night before our first football game," Austin called out when Curtis entered the trailer. "It's a costume party. And get this, theme is anything but football."

"Oh, that sounds like fun," Curtis said.

"So, want to go?" Austin casually asked.

"Costume? What are you going as?" Curtis asked.

"Damn, don't know. I mean, I was just going to wear my football jersey, but they said no to that," Austin admitted.

"I saw a sewing machine at Wally World," Curtis said.

"You know how to sew?" Austin asked.

"Yes; my mother showed me how. I made these perfect Roman shades for our trailer and..." Curtis enthused.

Then he winced. He was sure men didn't describe Roman shades as 'perfect.'

"Why you do that?" Austin asked. "How much would it cost do some Roman shades for this place?"

"Costumes first," Curtis decided. "I uh, I need to measure us. Is that okay?"

"Well, yeah," Austin agreed.

Curtis's hands actually shook as he knelt in front of Austin and travelled his hand up the inseam of Austin's leg. He wrote the right leg's measurement down, then looked up at the ramrod straight man.

"I uh, need to measure left one too. I mean, I'm sure it's thirty six inches, like the right one, but my sister? Her boyfriend Frankie? Had one leg about a half an inch shorter than the other one," Curtis explained.

"Go ahead, Dude," Austin shrugged.

Curtis did and nodded; both legs were the same. Then he stood and measured Austin's middle.

"Hey, what kind of costume you making?" Austin smiled when Curtis measured around his chest.

"One that's perfect for that smooth head of yours," Curtis assured him as he measured Austin's broad shoulders.

"Better not be a condom, Dude," Austin playfully threatened.

"Oh Austin! I'd never make fun of you like that!" Curtis cried out.

"Dude, I'm kidding," Austin assured Curtis. "I know you; you're way too sweet do anything dick like that."

Curtis even measured Austin's head, then scribbled down all the numbers.

The sewing machine came with several attachments and Curtis was delighted with his purchase. He also selected fabrics from the crafts department and happily drove home.

Then he locked himself in his room. Austin smiled as he could hear Curtis's computer softly playing music as Curtis worked.

"Okay, yours is done," Curtis announced Sunday evening. Try it on, hmm, probably want to wear a jock with it. But come on, try it on, tell me what you think."

The top was simply a vest made of blue velvet. The blue was the same color as the Myndee Blue Jays uniform. The bottom was a pair of blue velvet shorts with gauzy blue netting that went down to Austin's ankles, forming a pair of harem pants. And for his head, a blue velvet fez with dark blue tassel.

"See?" Curtis gushed. "You're a Djinn!"

"A what? I look like a genie," Austin said, admiring himself in his full length mirror.

"Well, a djinn's a male genie," Curtis said. "And, for your feet..."

He had two blue velvet slippers, complete with curled toes.

"Dude, perfect. Just perfect," Austin praised. "You going be a genie too?"

"Yes," Curtis said. "Really? You really like it?"

"Like it? Dude, really, it's perfect. Man! After this party? I'm keeping the pants. They're comfortable."

Curtis then dashed back to his room to begin making his own costume.

On Monday, Curtis picked up another batch of work from the insurance company. In between doing data entry, he worked on his own costume. He refused Austin's entreaties to see Curtis's costume.

Friday morning, Austin let Curtis know that the party started at seven so they needed to be ready to leave by seven, seven fifteen at the latest. Then he left the trailer for another day of school.

"Oh God, please give me the strength to do this," Curtis said, suddenly extremely nervous.

He took a long bath, luxuriating in the suds. Then he used small scissors and clipped his reddish curls of pubic hair as close to the skin as possible. He sat on the rim of the tub and lathered his legs and crotch with perfumed shave gel.

"Ooh!" he shuddered with the delicious feeling as he dragged the women's' razor upward.

"Oh God!" Curtis moaned, cock bobbing and jerking in excitement. "And Tracy complains about having to do this?"

He used the shower to rinse off, then took his time washing his hair.

Afterward, he applied lightly scented moisturizing sun block to his skin; much of his flesh would be exposed. He very carefully applied a light powder.

At six forty five, Curtis pulled his costume on. Then he sat on his bed, nervously waiting.

"Curtis, you about ready?" Austin called out as he stepped out of his bedroom, costume already on.

"Please don't laugh," Curtis called down the hall from his bedroom.

"What? Why would I laugh? We're a couple of genies," Austin said.

A beautiful female genie entered the living room. Her fez had a light blue Vaile attached that draped down and covered the lower half of her face, but Austin could see that her light green eyes were beautifully made up with different strips of blue shadow, gradually darkening as the lines reached the bottom of her lids. The eye liner and mascara was heavily applied, widening, framing her eyes perfectly.

Her arms were bare and her small breasts were covered by a bra of light blue gauze. Her modesty was kept intact by a blue velvet vest, one that matched Austin's own vest.

Her belly was bare, and in her navel, she had a dark blue jewel.

Her harem pants were slung low on her hips. The blue velvet pants portion were barely more than a thong and gauzy blue material covered her legs.

And on her feet, she wore blue velvet slippers, toes curled up.

"Please, please don't laugh," Curtis whimpered.

"Laugh? God damn, Curtis, you're fucking gorgeous," Austin whistled.

"You, you're not just saying that?" Curtis whimpered.

"No, man, no dude, I mean, shit!" Austin said. "I mean, I told everyone I was bringing my roommate. God damn! They're going to be some jealous, you hear?"

"You really like it?" Curtis asked.

"Uh. Huh," Austin enthused, voice slow and deliberate.

"Oh God, I could just cry," Curtis confessed.

"Don't. You'll mess up your makeup," Austin said. "Ready?"

"Yes," Curtis said, putting his keys into his blue velvet handback.

He felt like swooning when Austin offered him his arm. He did take Austin's well-muscled arm and they left the trailer.

"Oh man, they look, that, from behind? You look even hotter," Austin said as Curtis locked the trailer's front door.

"Oh stop!" Curtis giggled. "You're just saying that!"

"Hell I am!" Austin protested.

They drove to the university. In the few weeks he had lived in Myndee, Arkansas, Curtis had never been near the college. He gaped and looked around at the beautiful, manicured campus.

"Oh, uh, hey, I uh, what do I call you?" Austin asked as they were parking.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Curtis asked.

"I uh, I mean, you don't look like a Curtis, huh?" Austin smiled.

"Jeannie?" Curtis whispered.

"Perfect," Austin agreed.

"Nuh uh," he snapped when Jeannie moved to open her door. "Uh? I'm the guy? Guy's supposed open the door for his date."

"Date!" Jeannie felt light-headed as she watched the handsome Austin walk around the truck. "My first date."

Austin helped Jeannie down, then put his arm possessively around her soft, smooth waist and guided her toward the Students' Union. They could see other couples, some singles approaching the building. Most had followed the spirit of the evening, most were wearing costumes.

"Oh! That's so cute!" Jeannie gushed when she saw a black football player and his blonde date dressed in animal skin loin cloths.

The blonde did have a bikini top made of the same cheetah print material. At Jeannie's comment, she turned and smiled. Her eyes opened wide at Jeannie and Austin's costumes.

"Oh! Where did you get those? I'm Tiff, by the way, hi Austin," the girl said.

"I made them," Jeannie said.

"No you did not!" Tiff said. Really?"

"Hi, I'm George, George Newton, but Tiffany's too rude introduce me," the young African-American smiled, reaching out a beefy paw to Jeannie.

"Hi, I'm Jeannie Brown," Jeannie said. "And this is..."

"Austin, Tex Ass," George smiled.

Austin signed them in, and paid the cover charge. Jeannie clutched onto his arm as they entered the large room. Tiff insisted that she and Austin accompany her and George.

"So, what classes are you taking; I know I haven't seen you around," Tiff yelled over the booming, thumping music.

"Oh, I'm not a student," Jeannie said.

"No, she works for a living, Tiff. Might have heard of people actually doing that," Austin teased the Trust Fund girl.

"Work? Work fascinates me. I could sit and watch people do it for hours," Tiff retorted.

"Austin, that's not nice," Jeannie said.

"No, he's right," Tiff smiled, but nodded her thanks to her new friend defending her.

Jeannie bobbed her head to the music and looked around the room at the other college students. Austin put an arm around her waist and guided her to the area where others were dancing.

Jeannie looked up into Austin's handsome face. Even though he couldn't see her mouth, Austin could see Jeannie's smile in her eyes. He smiled down at the beautiful red head as they started to gyrate and hunch to the pulsing music.

After thirty, forty minutes on the floor, Austin guided Jeannie to a seat next to Tiff and went to get them some refreshments. Jeannie lifted her veil to drink and Austin saw that her lips had been painted with blue lipstick. She smiled at him, pursed her lips as if for a kiss, then laughed happily.

"Whew! I've got to go potty," she announced.

"Make sure you go to the right one," Austin whispered in her ear.

Jeannie shivered as his warm breath tickled her ear. She turned and ran a small hand up and down his muscled bicep.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," she whispered into his ear.

"For?" Austin asked.

"For taking care of me," Jeannie said simply and followed Tiff toward the women's' restroom.

Coach Barton, the head coach of the Myndee Blue Jays football team did grab the microphone and did introduce the football players. Jeannie clapped politely for each name called out, but Tiff screamed 'Woo!' after each name. Jeannie joined in with screaming 'Woo!' for Austin and George.

Then Coach Anderson, a stocky, mannish looking woman introduced the Jay Birds, the cheerleaders. Jeannie turned and gawked when Tiffany Burdette was announced and Tiff waved to the cheering crowd.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers