Euphoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course we spoke of that love - each of us admitting that we oftentimes felt ourselves totally overwhelmed by the strength of the feelings that had so unexpectedly, and even so ridiculously suddenly, been generated between us.

You spoke freely of the joys I was able to give you; with a glance, a kiss, and of course with my hands and body. 'And especially with that wickedly proficient tongue!' You'd added earnestly.

I responded by saying that there were so many, many things about you that deeply moved me - both emotionally and physically. 'Sometimes it's hard to separate what's Love and what is Lust.' I said, then added. 'But if they ever make Love a religion, I would gladly worship it at the shrine of your body.'

But of course it was inevitable that the tender hold, would, in time, lead on - albeit subtly - to other, more stirringly arousing caresses. Then that those caresses would result in the kisses we both enjoyed so much. And that those kisses and caresses would, some time later, require me to assist you to reach yet another - if that time far more gently reached - orgasm.

You recognised that the one you had given me an hour or two earlier would have left me totally depleted, so had no expectation that I would be able to achieve a second one quite so quickly - but you also knew that I loved what I had referred to as 'low-level arousal' almost as much. So you watched my expression turn to one of blissful pleasure as your hands and fingers slowly stroked and stimulated my partial, though still highly sensitive, engorgement.

Much later, having answered the various calls of nature, then showered, we agreed that although the idea was initially tempting, neither of us actually wished to spend the entire time in that purely rented apartment. Then you suggested that a stroll through the Botanical Gardens might be a good idea; not only in itself enjoyable, but also providing us with a little alternative form of exercise. So, having made ourselves some sandwiches, packed fruit and other tasty goodies, we drove out to the gardens.

Of course being many people's holiday period, there was a reasonably large number with thoughts similar to ours - even if not for quite the same reason! But, as though we were unconsciously directing them, as we walked and talked, our feet took us slowly along much less frequented pathways.

So some time later we found ourselves walking steadily up a narrowly winding one that eventually took us up to a small hill-top garden of rocks and a variety of predominately succulent plants. But, as though in a sort of playful emulation of a monk's tonsure, there was also an outer ring around the area, which consisted almost entirely of low-trimmed grevilleas. On the far side of this strange and seemingly private place, behind a portion of the encircling shrubbery, one tree stood - conveniently casting shade for the park bench that had been thoughtfully installed immediately beneath it.

Of course we agreed that this place, this now very special place, had been carefully and lovingly prepared - just for us…

When we sat - our bodies touching from knee to thigh - we saw that not only had the bushes ahead of us been pruned to allow one to see out over the surrounding countryside, but also a view of one small section of the path-way we had climbed. And I think we both realised that in this way we would be able to see if any other venturers followed us - we would in fact receive plenty of warning that our isolation was about to be spoiled.

That time, as we ate and gazed out over the scenery, we were each strangely silent - and although I admit that my thoughts did sometimes return to what had happened between us just those few hours earlier, most of the time I was mentally pinching myself to prove that the reality of you was not just some impossibly improbable dream.

However, if what happened next was any indication, your thoughts were not along precisely similar lines.

Once we had finished eating, yet were still maintaining that relative silence, you turned to me, and reaching around behind my head, pulled me towards you, and kissed me.

As you held me there, your kisses growing progressively more passionate, you dropped your other hand down to my thigh - intermittently squeezing it as your fingers moved ever higher. And, as I was wearing only silk boxers under those light, summer-weight trousers, when you reached what you had been heading for, you were delighted to feel that I already had a slowly growing erection.

What I didn't know was that you had a long-held fantasy of feeling me come in your mouth - and that you had decided that this was exactly the right time and place to see if you could bring that to a reality.

So, although my initial reaction was to start to return your caresses, when you stopped me, saying - 'No sweetheart, at least not right now, just relax and let me do my best to please you!' - I really had no idea of what your intentions were. At least not until you unfastened, unzipped, then pushed my pants down to well below my knees!

'Just keep an eye out for anyone coming up that path please.' you whispered as your fingers skilfully encouraged my cock's further engorgement - then, when satisfied with its stiffness, you lowered your head and, as your other hand burrowed its way up to cup my balls, you slid your lips down over the tip.

Your nostrils must have prickled at the already dark, musky scent of it - and you heard me mutter - 'Oh Sue! Oooh, darling!' - as the combination of your lips and fingers sent shock-waves of excitement through me when your hand tightened slightly and your lips began moving slowly up and down.

Each time they slipped over the still tautening rim of the head, I grunted and my body flexed in response to the thrills they triggered - and, recognising just how sensitive that part of me was, you concentrated on it; only occasionally relieving some of the clearly quickly increasing strength of my responses, by pushing your head lower, so your mouth could take in almost all the shaft.

In a matter of minutes you could feel that what had been a still growing cock, had become a rigidly hard and rhythmically pulsating one. But even as you continued, you probably couldn't help yourself from remembering how it had looked - and felt - at one stage of the previous night's love-making, when it had a particularly, and almost primally, fearsome size and appearance.

But - you perhaps rationalised - that was probably merely what your lust-fuelled eyes and body had actually wanted it to be, in reality - although it was certainly not an undersized one - his cock was probably only just a little larger than those you had previously experienced. No matter, it was this cock, his cock, that right then you desperately wanted - and it didn't matter in the slightest whether that was in your hands, your mouth, or deep inside your already moistly tingling pussy.

And by then it must have been moistly - if not positively wetly - tingling. I'm sure you found that holding, stroking and gently sucking it was even more exciting than you had it imagined it might be - and the excitement was undoubtedly added to by the fact that you were doing so out there, out in such a public place, and in broad daylight.

That place; plus the size, the feel, and this cock's barely contained power, must have all combined to make the feelings you were getting from doing it, far more intense than you could have ever imagined.

Then, perhaps only to prove to yourself that it actually had grown as fearsomely big as your mouth felt it had, you gripped the base firmly, then slowly - sucking hard as you did so - you pulled your lips back up, and right off it.

I looked down to see you staring, wide-eyed, at what you held - and had to admit that what you had already done to me had brought my cock up to what could very well have been its most impressive condition. The shaft, vein-gnarled and already pulsating with blood that still continued surging up into it. The head, glossily dark purple, and bulging grotesquely - the smeared mix of pre-cum and saliva only adding another component to its awesome appearance.

'Good god!' you breathed. 'No wonder it gives me the feelings it does when I have it deep inside me.'

And of course, as well as its appearance, there was also the smell drifting up from it - the dark, musky maleness that reputedly carries the pheromones that ensure the female's sexual excitement. True or not, that smell never fails to excite you - or as on this occasion, to further fuel the excitement you were already experiencing.

Then, doing your best to ignore your own body's reactions, you lick it - slowly and firmly, as you might when ensuring you get every last trace of cream from a pastry-fork. Licking from the deep groove below it, right up and over the still oozing tip of the head.

L-i-c-k. - L-i-c-k. - L-i-c-k.

You looked up to briefly watch the effect your tongue was having on me - smiling when you saw the increasingly tension filled expression on my face.

'This is so much better than an ice-cream cone!' you said, before returning to continue licking.

L-i-c-k. - L-i-c-k. - L-i-c-k - L-i-c-k. - L-i-c-k.

Slowly, lovingly, and by then so sharply arousingly that you feel the even more dramatic increase in my body's responses as you deliver each one - the shaft jumping within your tightening grasp, my thighs and stomach tensing and flexing, my guttural groans telling you at least something of the exquisite torture you were giving me.

But it wasn't too long before you realised that what you were doing was becoming almost too electrifying, that you risked having me climax before you had a chance to feel that happening as you wanted to - while buried deep in your mouth. So you lifted yourself just high enough to slip your lips back down over it, pushing lower, totally engulfing its rigid and powerfully pulsating length.

Then, as you took me slowly but steadily towards the inevitable climax, the continuously rolling waves inside you also grew - and by rhythmically squeezing your thighs in time with the motions of your hand and mouth, you gradually increased your own level of stimulation.

But even so, it remained providing me with that quite incomparable pleasure that was most important to you - and when you felt my thighs and abdominal muscles straining, you knew it would not be too long before you were rewarded.

During the minutes it had taken you to get me to that point, your hands and mouth had, almost imperceptibly, been speeding up - but, just as you felt the first of those much stronger pulses rippling through my entire body, I managed to gasp - 'Oh Sue! Lover! Oh that's too incredible!' Then, after several deep, guttural and totally unintelligible grunts - 'Soon - so do it just slowly now!'

And, as you did as I had asked you to, you felt my body arching - then my muscles tightening, then locking - lifting my entire body high off the bench.

Knowing just how close I must be getting, you slowed your movements even more, keeping them in time with my jerkily upward thrusting.

'Oh, Sue! Yes! Yeesss! Uurrrgggh!' I cried, breathlessly.

Then you felt my cock suddenly swelling; the head bulging until it seemed to completely fill your mouth - its size even threatening to choke you. But then, just a moment or two later, and after one, even more powerful muscular jolt, you felt the first of three or four, quickly following, gouts of semen hitting the back of your throat.

Your hand pumped even more firmly, at the same time your mouth sucking and swallowing both hard and fast - determined to ensure you drained everything I had inside me.

And once done - only once you were absolutely certain I was finished, that you had indeed emptied every last drop from me - you licked and sucked all traces of it from my still shudderingly pulsing cock, and as my body began to wind down from those indescribably ecstatic height, you held, and tenderly stroked it.

Some minutes later, having literally come back to earth, I re-dressed myself, then turned and - almost fiercely - took you in my arms and kissed your still stickily smeared mouth. And, even as my kiss seared you with its passion, and my tongue twined around yours, you felt one hand reaching down - down, then up under your skirt, and - pressing your legs apart - sliding upwards, towards your suddenly impatiently eager pussy.

The crotch of your panties was by then saturated with the juices that had already been flowing from you, but ignoring your possible discomfort, I slid two fingers up and down the cleft between your quite obviously puffily swollen pussy-lips.

Of course I had no idea that you too had been working yourself up towards your own climax, so I was amazed at the strength of your instant reactions to that. But, recognising your need, I slid my hand up, and then down under the waist-band of your panties - only then feeling the actual heat and wetness of you.

Your clitoris was by then a pronounced ridge, and slipping my fingers down each side of it, I began - slowly at first - to gently stroke up and down, then used them to vibratingly thrum against it. At the same time clamping my mouth firmly against yours.

Your arms wrapped tightly around me, hanging on as your body reacted to the swiftly mounting pressure inside you - and only when I pulled my head away, were you able to give those familiar deeply grunting gasps that always herald your approaching climax.

'Oh shit! Toneee!' you cried as it finally overwhelmed you - then you totally gave yourself up to what the combination of my fingers and your body's responses, were doing to you.

'Rapture' - Afternoon - Later

Once you too had wound down from the climax my fingers had given you, our arms encircled and we clung tightly together, we kissed. Our kisses grew ever more blatantly passion filled as we kissed again, and again, and again - our hands clutching and gripping each other as though our very lives depended on it.

And it was only when we had exhausted that absolute barrage of kisses - when we were forced to break for a few gasping breaths of air - that I told you that what you had just done for me was the most phenomenal experience I had ever had.

'I simply had no idea it could be anywhere near as powerful as that! No other woman has ever done that for me. You were - you are - the most amazing lover a man could ever wish for!'

'It's nice to be able to give back at least a little of the wonderful things you do for me darling. But as you quickly found out, I got almost as excited as you did.' You'd added. 'But I presume you mean that other women have usually spat out, not wanted to swallow your semen, as I did.'

'Well yes - but not only that! Neither of the only other two women who were willing to take me in the mouth - and it was only my second long-term partner who was prepared to do that with any semblance of regularity - neither she nor my current lover have been prepared to take me anywhere near close to orgasm with it. They might work me up that way - but then - if we weren't having actual sex, they'd simply use their hands.'

'Silly girls - they don't know what they were missing. With a cock as gorgeous and as responsive as yours is, doing it is very exciting.'

'Can you try to explain that to me?'

'Oh I think much of it comes from the same sort of feelings you say you get when you lick and suck me. I think you best described it as being rather like the pleasure we feel when we see that we have managed to pick exactly the right present for a person we love. That, plus the excitement of the feeling of having you in my hand and mouth - feeling all the raw, pulsing power of you - and that in itself is highly arousing.'

But, then you realised just how uncomfortably wet you actually were, and, asking me to fish out a couple of tissues from the box we had placed in with our lunch things, you reached up under your skirt, and tugged your panties down.

'In future I'm going to make certain I always carry a couple of pairs of fresh ones with me when I go anywhere with you!' you said as you wiped yourself dry.

Then, having packed away the remains of our lunch things we slowly walked hand-in-hand towards the car park. 'I think that you should drive us back again my darling - I still feel so weak-kneed and dizzy I'm not sure I could even keep it in a straight line.' I said as we opened the car.

Then, once inside and buckled-up, I reached across and rested one hand lightly on your knee. 'We really are two very lucky people - aren't we! I mean to have found each other in the way we did.'

'Oh absolutely sweetheart! In fact I've often thought that it was rather like the opening of one of your stories.' you responded.

'And what's happened since is even more so!' I answered. 'Though I think even I would have given the characters more time to get to know each other than the little that we actually needed.'

As we talked I remembered your panty-less vulnerability - and frankly found the thoughts that stirred, just too hard to resist. So I carefully eased my hand up under the hem of your skirt; feeling a tingle running back through my fingers as they rested lightly on the bare skin. Then as you drove us out on to the highway and headed back towards the apartment, I began caressing you; and gradually, almost imperceptibly slowly, edged my hand up along your thigh's soft silkiness.

While I continued enjoying the feel of you, from time to time I glanced sideways to watch you, and as my hand moved ever higher, noticed the increasing tension around your mouth. But even when my hand slipped down over the even softer skin of your inner thigh, you allowed me to continue - only turning towards me when I was but a couple more moves away from your actual sex.

'That's absolutely lovely - disturbingly so!' You whispered. 'But please be careful with me - I mean I don't want to cause an accident. So you can certainly continue what you're doing, but just be careful not to go too near the most sensitive parts of me - please.'

Of course I understood, and although the temptation was strong, I did precisely what you asked - most of the time either stroking up and down your thigh, or back and forth along that part that I laid claim to - the part that I had already named 'Tony's Crease' - and at others, merely resting my curled fingers down over the gently curving swell that marks the start of your pubis.

Once back in the apartment, while you unpacked the remains of our lunch things, I set about making the tea I knew we would both be ready for. But even as I did that, another thought struck me - so I hunted around amongst the utensils provided, looking for a suitably large but shallow dish. And, having found one I took it to the bath-room; and grabbing a towel, filled it with warm and slightly soapy water - to which I added several generous dribbles of the lavender oil I had used for last night's erotically charged massage.

Then when the tea was made and you had finished tidying, I sat you down, knelt, and unfastened the sandals you had put on for our walk.

'Your feet got very dusty in the gardens, I think they deserve a nice wash - and maybe a little massage to relieve any remaining tiredness.' I said, smiling mischievously up at you - then lifted your feet and placed them down in the water.

Now of course I made that wash both a leisurely and an extremely thorough one - concentrating on just one foot at a time, and treating each individual toe as though it were some rare and precious object. And, as I washed and rinsed, I also began lightly massaging them - occasionally glancing up to watch the slowly changing look of contented pleasure on your face.

When I finally finished, I pushed the dish aside, took up the lavender oil, and, having poured a little on my palms, began smoothing it up and down the backs of you legs - then down around, and especially in between, each of those increasingly sensitive toes.