Euphoria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling the rapidly increasing intensity of my stimulation, and perhaps also my body's more powerful reactions to what you were doing to me, you simply dropped your head, opened your mouth, and slid your lips as far down over my cock as you could comfortably take it. Then held it there - its mouth-filling bulk stifling the already muffled grunts you made as my tongue took you closer and closer to your orgasm.

It was only when the final crescendo literally ripped through you that you pulled your head up so you could cry out - 'Oh shit! - Oh god! - Oh Toneee!' - then gave yourself up to where my tongue and feverishly sucking mouth were taking you.

Of course, hearing and feeling you come so violently, only served to alert me to how strong my own needs had become by then - so, once the paroxysms that had wracked you began to slow a little, I pulled myself back out from underneath you, and kneeled behind you.

On looking down at myself I saw exactly what you had done to me, to my cock. The shaft was blood-red, gnarled with bulgingly blue-black veins - its head, a dark, glossy purple, smeared with booth your saliva and the pre-cum that had been seeping from it, some of which still hung, dripping from it. And although I couldn't of course see them, I could tell from the feel of the heavy ache of them, that my balls were swollen by all the semen that must have been seething and churning inside them.

Now although the thought of taking you from behind was extremely tempting, right then I wanted to see the expression on your face, so I simply flipped your limply unprotesting body over - then knelt between your accommodatingly wide-spread thighs.

Although your eyes were still glazed from the strength of your climax, they sparkled and you smiled and, as you felt me guiding my cock between your pussy-lips, you whispered, croakily - 'Oh yes lover, right now I need to feel you deep inside me - really, really deep please!'

And - although still remembering what you had said about wanting it to be long and leisurely - that's precisely what I did. Using long, slow, but still forcefully deep thrusts that - because you had made my cock so extraordinarily bloated - I knew would both stretch and open you, and then, completely fill you. And if the colour and expression on your face were anything to go by, they also sent a completely new - and perhaps even more powerful - set of thrilling pleasures coursing through you.

I saw your face and neck flushing, a colour that, the longer I continued fucking, continued deepening.

But although for much of the time I persisted doing little more than that, every now and then I pulled back until not much more than my cock-head was inside you, then used a long series of quicker and much shorter thrusts. The feel of your pussy-lips grazing back and forth over the rim of it were of course entirely different from those I got from the feel of my having my entire cock plunging deep into the moistly warm velvet of your pussy, and were so powerful that they sent even more intense bursts of excitement right through me.

For much of that time, other than the sighs, gasps and other expressions of one or the other's delight, we were silent - each of us seeming to need our entire concentration to appreciate the full wonder our bodies was providing us - but at least every now and then, one of us would feel the need to give vent to at least a word or two that tried to share what we were experiencing.

Of course most of that was lost in the heat of the moment - and the continuing escalation of the intensity of what we were giving each other - but I still clearly recall what you said just after I saw the darkening flush on your face and neck.

'Oh god - Tonee! You fill me as I'm sure no other man has ever done - in fact you, that is, your cock, is an absolutely perfect fit with me!'

And given how tightly your pussy clutched on to me, I certainly had no wish to disagree…

Now, not being some sort of super-stud, the combination and variation of those actions had the totally predictable effect on me, and I felt my body building up towards the inevitable climax - which for once, was not what I right then wanted. So whenever I felt myself heading towards that moment of unstoppability, I pushed even deeper inside you, then held myself there - rocking from side to side, so I was rubbing my pubic bone against yours.

Whilst that certainly helped me prevent my own too-quick finale, it only seemed to hasten yours - and it wasn't too long before I saw what I had already come to know as your own personal tell-tale signs.

The first was of course the intensifying of the colour flushing you face, neck and upper chest. Then there were the shorter, sharper gasps you made - gasps that deepened and became even more staccato as you headed ever closer to orgasm. But the strongest sign of just how close you were, was in your eyes. Eyes that became little more than the narrowest of slits, through which just about the only thing visible was the brilliantly bright glinting that signalled your increasingly frenzied exhilaration.

Then I somehow managed to still hold myself back right through your climax, allowing your rhythmically tightly clenching pussy to use my cock to give you the full release you needed,

And it was only once I was absolutely sure you had worked yourself right through to the end of it that I did what I had been longing to do.

Remembering how you had winced at the sudden sharpness of the pain you felt when you had jammed yourself hard down on to me that afternoon - and of course not wishing to cause you a repeat of that - even though I had powered deeply into you, I had refrained from burying the entire length of my cock inside you. But I longed to feel the pleasure of doing that - and knew that there was one position which would undoubtedly allow me to experience it.

So, as I felt your body relaxing into the after-glow of your orgasm, I whispered in a voice that probably expressed my still unspent passion. 'I still need a little more of you my darling, would you be able to turn over, and get up on your hands and knees for me?'

And far from objecting, you seemed to welcome a renewal of whatever thrills you were still wallowing in. 'Oh yes, please! I'd love to feel it that way now!' You said excitedly as you did exactly as I'd asked you to - spreading your legs and lifting your taut arse high for me.

Of course your pussy was so open and so dripping with the juices that had flowed from deep within, it took the merest push to wedge most of my by then flaming cock deep. And because the loud moan you gave as I plunged it home gave not the slightest hint of it hurting you, I gave it an extra shove, one that thrust the entire mass of it deep into the very core of you.

The sensations were literally overwhelming - flooding my senses to the point that I was incapable of registering anything else. My entire body - the room around us - all the other things in my life - even the planet out beyond its walls - had to all intents and purposes, ceased to exist. There was just one thing - my cock - and the feelings it was flooding me with.

It was exhilaration - delirium - sheer ecstasy!

I was aware of the surprising tightness of your pussy - and guessed that you were doing your best to strengthen the feelings I was getting by clenching it to grip me - but you had already secreted such a large volume of fluid that my cock was liberally coated with those juices. But by then I really needed no further stimulus, I could feel the unmistakeable signs of my own impending climax - even feel the semen beginning to bubble its way up into my increasingly rapidly, pistoning cock.

Then, all too suddenly - I erupted! One second I was still revelling in the frenzied joy of fucking you so deeply - the very next, I felt the unstoppability of that inner surge - the very next, my cock was spouting, jetting, exploding - taking at least a half dozen or so unbelievably body-wracking convulsions to unload all it had been building up for you.

Once we were finally done with each other - after we had kissed; long, hard and still mind-numbingly passionately - as neither of us wished to break the spell we had created around us, and although we were both sticky and sweat-sheened, we stayed exactly where we were, lying together on what had by then become a rather sticky bed.

I rolled you over so I could curl myself up against your back, brushing your hair to one side so I could lift myself to give you just a few more kisses, then moulded myself to you and felt the ennui of post-orgasmic weariness seeping through me.

But, in the minutes before I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off into a peaceful, and by then of course, much needed sleep, I clearly remember the feelings of joy that flooded through me.

The joy of holding myself against the sensually soft curves of a passionately loving woman - and, most importantly, a woman who I felt sure was experiencing similar pleasures from being held by me!

That joy - that now undoubtedly never to be repeated joy - gave me a truly numinous sense of what I can only describe as being a totally sublime euphoria…

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!