Every Time I Hear That Song

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I tried the suit on with each shirt and ties, they just kept praising me on how well I looked. I have to admit I did look good in all three shirts. They really knew their stuff.

When I was just about to leave, thanking them, Mary said to the older lady. Well I'm leaving now, Ericka will be in within a half hour to cover the rest of the shift. She then looked at me and said, "We have an appointment to get something to eat, let's go."

I kind of liked her taking control so I followed her out. I drove out of the parking lot and said, "Where are we eating?

"My place, I hope you like tacos because I'm hungry for some sausage."

I just smiled as I directed her to my car. From the moment we left the store Mary knew what she wanted. Like I have said before, she was a fine looking firm mid-30's woman. I opened the car door for her. She sat down sideways in the passenger seat with her legs still on the ground. She spread her legs enough for me to see up her short skirt. Her hot pink underwear flashed at me. I looked to her face and she winked. Then she said, "I'm going to show you my thanks for your service to our country Marine, then I'm going to ask you to go above and beyond your call of duty."

I smiled and saluted her saying in a military cadence, "Yes Sir, Ma'am."

We both laughed as I got into my side of the car. She directed me to her house. It was a nice house, a little too nice for a woman working in retail. She could see my hesitation about pulling into the driveway. She said angrily, "I got it in the divorce from my cheating bastard of an ex-husband."

I said, "I'm sorry, I know how that feels. It's been 6 years and it still hurts."

"It's been 4 years for me, and yeah I still can't stand what the fucker did to me."

We sat in silence in the driveway for about a minute, we were each thinking of our exes. "Well, that's water over the dam now. I'm going to take you inside and make you forget about her, at least for about 8 hours. I hope you're up to it. This woman knows what she wants and is not afraid to get it."

I let her lead me into the house right into the bedroom. She knelt down at my feet and looked up at me. I could see her smile and also the valley between her breasts. She had on "business attire" but it was questionable what type of business that was. Her low cut white blouse was framed by her navy blue woman's suitcoat. The contrast accentuated the tan of her breasts as she deftly undid my belt and zipper. She pulled the belt out of my pants and said, "That will come in handy later on." My eyebrows lifted at that comment.

She didn't bother pulling my pants down separately but rather pulled pants and boxers down in one jerk. My cock sprang up at her, the head even with her mouth. She had done this before. I had a feeling that I was about to get schooled by this luscious lady.

She took the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. It felt warm and wet, a foreshadowing of what was to come later. She kept looking up at me, I could see the lust in her eyes. She took her lips off of me and said, "Take off your shirt, I want to see those muscles ripple as I make you cum this first time. I want you to be able to last for a while so I'll make this first one quick.

She did, her eyes never left mine as she worked her magic on my shaft, pumping and going deep. I shot my load down her throat like an RPG. It didn't faze her at all, she just kept looking at me as she continued to stroke and suck on my head. I couldn't take it, I was too sensitive so I backed away.

"Now that that is accomplished let's get down to the real business." She said as she stood and teasingly removed her clothing, all but the hot pink thong and the high heels. She looked amazing. For a woman in her 30's she could put most 20 somethings to shame.

She pushed me on to the bed and stroked me back to full mast. She then opened her nightstand and pulled out a tube of KY and an interesting item about 4 inches long. She spread the lube on it and handed it to me, then she turned around and bending over removed her thong.

"Put it in my ass to make it easier for later." It was a butt plug. I had never seen one in real life let alone use one, but I knew what they were for. I'd be experiencing something new very soon.

With that in place she climbed on me and started slowly engulfing my cock with her pussy. I was right, it was warm and wet. It felt oh so good. She slowly, I mean slowly, worked her way down my shaft. She was savoring the feeling of every millimeter as it invaded her tunnel. After what seemed like about a half an hour, but was probably really only about 2 minutes, she was impaled on me, our pelvis' grinding into each other. "That feels super." She said breathily. "I want to stay here and feel this for another minute then I'm going lay down and I want you to fuck me as hard and fast as you can.

I obliged her. Having just recently cum I could pump her until she begged for me to stop. She started telling me to fuck her, soon she was yelling, "Fuck me hard, Fuck me harder." I kept up the assault. Finally after 4 or 5 orgasms she begged me to stop.

"Give me a break, then I'm going to want you to fuck me in the ass."

"That will be a new experience for me." I said to her. "You'll need to let me know what to do. I'd hate to hurt you."

"The hurt is part of the pleasure." She said.

I guess I could understand that. I always went for the burn when I worked out. When you're finished you feel terrific, sore but terrific.

While we were relaxing I asked her about her divorce. "How did you find out he was cheating?"

"I heard rumors whispered among 'friends'. They started acting strange around me. Then one day an acquaintance of mine, not a close friend, told me she knew my husband was having an affair with one of my friends. I confronted her about it and she spilled the beans. It was 6 months later and I had this house, car and 1/3 of our liquid assets. What an asshole, didn't know what he had till he threw it away."

"I walked in on my ex-wife and her lover." I said.

"Shit, that had to suck." She said.

"I yelled, left, joined the Marines, let my lawyer do all the heavy lifting." I told her.

"Well her loss is my gain." She said with a smile. "Are you ready to experience your first real piece of ass?"

"Sure, be gentle, I'm an anal virgin." I joked.

She grabbed the KY and started stroking my cock. It quickly got hard again. She massaged it until it was well lubricated. Then she got on all fours, pulled the butt plug from her ass, and directed me to slowly enter her.

It was hot and tight. I went slowly millimeter by millimeter just like she had done earlier with her cunt. When I was buried to the hilt I slowly worked my way back out. "Okay, now nice and easy fuck my ass."

She started moaning as I did. It started as a soft moan but soon became a loud satisfied moaning as I increased my speed and depth. I was now fucking her ass as hard and as fast as I had been fucking her cunt. She screamed and started quaking all over in an orgasm. I kept going, she started playing with herself, sticking her fingers in. I could feel them with my cock. She screamed in another orgasm.

Then she opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out a realistic looking dildo. She shoved it in her mouth and started fucking her mouth with it. She convulsed, screaming around the fake cock in her mouth and I exploded inside her. She shuttered, tensed and then collapsed face down on the bed, my cock slipped from her ass as she did.

With a big sigh I said, "That was hot! I'm going to clean up a bit then I'll be right back."

"You'd better, I've got to show you something else I'm sure you've never experienced but I know you will enjoy." She teased.

"I believe that, you are an unbelievable sex machine. I can't wait to see what you have up next." I teased back.

After I came back from the bathroom she told me to lie down on the bed she was going to take care of her own self and then I would receive a treat. So I lay down on the bed and awaited my "treat".

When she came out I wasn't sure what to expect. She asked me, "Do you trust me?"

"I guess that depends on what you want to do?" I said, a little nervous.

She grabbed my belt and said, "I want to secure your hands to the headboard." I looked at the headboard, it was wood but looked like I could break it easily enough if I had to.

I was a little apprehensive and said, "I'm not in to whips or bondage."

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you, you will experience an unbelievable climax from what I'm going to do to you. I want to secure your hands as a matter of trust that you have for me. It will help with the ultimate pleasure." She reasoned.

"I guess I'm okay with it with one caveat." I said hesitantly.

"What is that?" She asked.

"When and if I say stop you will stop right then. If not, I will destroy this headboard." I stated.

"Sure, I'm sure you will enjoy it though."

"Okay." I said.

She took the belt and tied my hands to one of the spindles in the headboard. Then she started massaging my cock back to life. Her touch was so soft yet so firm. As my cock grew she started blowing on the tip. The sensation of the cool breeze on my cockhead was titillating. It tickled and with my hands secure It made the experience even more titillating.

She was looking at my cock with her body perpendicular to me on the bed. Soon she started slowly sucking on my cock, going up and down slowly. It is unbelievable how when someone is giving you a blow job very slowly you just want to pump your hips to make them go faster. I couldn't put my hands on her head to encourage her to go faster. It was excruciating. Then she did something that made me put my head back and moan. She had stopped giving me a blowjob, propped my legs up, knees up feet flat on the bed. She started giving me a rim job. It was a very pleasurable experience. Then she started giving me a blowjob again, her mouth going up and down on my cock. I was in heaven. Then she took her index finger and slowly worked it into my ass. She must have used some of the KY because I could feel the lubricant in my ass. It was a little uncomfortable but nothing too bad that I couldn't handle it.

She started sucking on my head and with one hand pumping up and down my shaft, her other hand with a finger in my ass. She had almost all of her index finger now in my ass. It was a mixture of physical sensations. Her mouth was on my head sucking rhythmically, her hand pumping up and down, her finger massaging in my ass. I was really starting to get excited and yes having my hands tied did add to the experience. Soon I was almost there and I told her so.

She took her mouth off my cockhead but kept pumping. Then she said, "Here come the fireworks, it's almost like a roman candle, you've got to watch and enjoy." She kept pumping and manipulating her finger in my ass. Soon I knew I was going to blow my wad.

"I'm going to cum." I yelled.

Then she did something that was unbelievable. She started manipulating her finger in my ass and putting pressure on what could only have been my prostate gland. She started a pulsing motion on the gland.

Then it happened, I went off like a roman candle. Cum shot out of my cock at least a foot in the air, then after about 2 seconds another, then another and another and another. Cum was shooting into the air and I was in ecstasy. I wanted to grab her and return the favor, do anything to her to get her off as she got me off, but I couldn't. She was right, it definitely added to the total experience.

After my heaving chest calmed down I said to her breathlessly. "Your husband was a fool."

She just smiled and said, "Thank you for your service, Marine."

"Thank You!!" I said.

We got cleaned up (yes she untied me) and were sitting in her living room and I said, "I meant it, your husband was a fool."

"I think your wife was also a fool. I'm glad you have done well with your life since that event. Things that happen in life can destroy you or make you stronger, it is how you deal with them that is the difference." She said.

She was a smart woman.

She again thanked me for my service, this time with her words and a kiss as I walked out her door to my car.

I walked in the door at my parent's house around 9:30 and I was spent. My mom said, "You're home early for a Friday night."

"Yeah busy day, I'm kinda wiped out. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. I have to be up early for breakfast and a morning of golf."

I lay in bed thinking to myself. "Wow, what a crazy week and a half, I wonder what tomorrow will bring."

Saturday, Reunion day, our class had activities set up for those that wanted to; early morning breakfast at 6:00, golf at 7:00, lunch in the park with games for the kids. The actual Reunion was at 6:00 at the Chickasaw Nation Community Center with dinner at 7:00 and dancing after.

I had decided to do all the activities. I hadn't seen a whole lot of my classmates since graduation so it would give me a chance to catch up. I enjoyed it all. People couldn't believe the difference in me. More than one classmate hit on me. I just smiled and enjoyed myself.

That afternoon I went home to change into my new suit. I felt so good I thought I'd wear my salmon shirt. I had gotten to the Community Center by 6:05 so I was one of the first ones there. I went up to the table to find my name tag, as I picked it up, a classmate Wanda said, "Hey, that is Kurt's name badge."

"I looked up at her, our eyes met, and she said. "Kurt??"

"Yep, that's me."

"Oh my God, what happened to you?" She asked.

"Why, do I look bad?" I joked.

"No, you look great. Wow, look at those arms." She reached out and felt my upper arm.

"I'm a Marine." I said.

"Well can you save me a dance? I've got to feel those arms around me. I bet you could crush me without even thinking about it." She said.

"I try to leave that only for my enemies, so you don't have to worry." I said smiling.

I went into the hall and grabbed a drink. I was standing around and people kept coming up to me and commenting on how I looked. I guess Wanda was spreading the word to everyone that came up to get their name badge.

I grabbed a seat at one of the round tables and it quickly filled up. Maggie came in at about 7:15 just as the salad course was being served. She walked up to my table and saw there were no chairs available. She looked put off. Should I have been saving a seat for her? She hadn't mentioned it. She went and found a seat at another table but looked over at me with a perturbed look on her face. I smiled apologetically and then turned back to the table and the conversations that were in progress.

After dinner they made a few announcements and handed out some "awards": most children, most college schooling, most hair, farthest traveled to come to the reunion. I thought I might win that one but one of our classmates was a missionary in India. Oh well, I didn't need the notoriety anyways. Then they said, "One last one - most changed physically." I did win that one, hands down, to the relief of Bob Smith who's hairline had receded to the middle of his head.

Then the DJ started playing dance music and tables were cleared off the dance floor. I wasn't much of a dancer but my martial arts training had made my motions fluid enough that I didn't embarrass myself. When the first slow dance came on Wanda was right there. I held out my arms and she moved into them. We talked and laughed as we danced. I liked Wanda, but she was a busy body and I didn't want to give her (or anyone else) the wrong impression.

I danced to fast songs and slow songs for about an hour with many partners. I was getting thirsty so I went to the bar for a drink. As I was waiting Dillon came up to the bar. I saw him and asked, "What the hell are you doing here, you weren't in our class?"

"I'm here with a date, Laura Franklin, so just fuck off." He sneered.

"Watch your mouth asshole or you'll find yourself looking for your teeth." I warned.

"Oh, I'm scared. Kurt ran away and now he's the Hulk. Why don't you turn green, I know you're envious of what Maggie and I had."

I had had enough. I turned around to leave and he just couldn't stop. He slapped me on the back of the head and said, "Stupid Jarhead."

I turned back around and punched him square in the nose. I had to pull my punch or I might have driven his nose into his brain. Blood started gushing and he went down for the count.

I walked away.

Someone went to the first aid cabinet and got out the smelling salts but he wouldn't be using his nose to breathe for a while. They called an ambulance and the tribal police showed up also. I had to answer a few questions. There were plenty of witnesses that said Dillon had provoked it and he hit me first. Also they knew my Dad and Grandfather. They told me not to worry, they wouldn't be charging me and then they told me, "Thank you for your service."

I came back in from talking to the police and the music was blaring some fast dance tune. I looked around and saw Maggie talking to a few people who were formerly our friends, since I left they were her friends.

Then it happened, our song came on. My back stiffened, I looked over at Maggie, she looked back at me. I couldn't do this. I turned around and walked out. About 30 seconds later she came out. "I guess it's a little too soon for that isn't it?" She said.

It all came back again, the hurt, the heartache, the disappointment, the dreams - all gone. I sat down on the retaining wall and put my head in my hands. I was beginning to think this whole trip was a stupid idea.

"I'm just going to leave." I said.

"Let me go with you." She said softly.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Obviously I still have bad feelings about the whole thing." I said.

"I know, let's work through it together. I know you're still hurting, so am I. Can we go be alone?"

We got up and I drove around the town aimlessly. Then Maggie started directing me. We ended up at her apartment. We went in and sat on the couch.

"Again, I'm sorry... I am glad you gave Dillon that bloody nose though." She chuckled.

We both started laughing. The ice had been broken. We fell into each other's arms.

It was amazing, it truly was. All the memories of the good times came flooding back. We started by making out, oh how many times had we done that as we were dating. Our lips were pressed against each other's, the tips of our tongues teasing the lips of the other. My hands caressed her hips, up her back, then one hand cupping a breast lightly squeezing her nipple. All the while her tongue was driving me wild, one of her hands was caressing my scalp through my short hair. Then her hand fell to my arm, she squeezed my upper arm and I tensed it beneath her hand. She had only known me when I was a skinny underdeveloped man. Now she held power in her hand.

Our kisses became more intense, our hold on one another more primordial. We wanted heart and soul as well as body. I was lost in her touch, in her smell, in the feel of her body beside mine.

I had missed this. Actually it had never been this intense. All of our energy and emotion were being expressed and consumed by the other.

When I entered her it was as if I had found something that I had lost. I knew I loved her, would love no other. In my mind at least, we were one.

The next two hours were a time of intense pleasure and passion. It wasn't sex, we made love, rested and made love again and again. It was like we were trying to make up for the 6 years we were apart. As I fell into the deep sleep of contented exhaustion I thought to myself, "We now have the closure I was looking for. We are friends forever, friends that love each other."

In the morning I woke. I thought about our talk on Wednesday night. I hadn't asked one question that I had put on my list. Kira talked me into crossing it off my list. She was right, it didn't matter anymore. I had forgiven her. I still wondered though. Was that night I caught her and Dillon the first time or had it been going on for a while. I couldn't ask her now and she hadn't told me then.