Expecting & Expectations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelsey bit her lip and nodded, her own hand snaking over to find Jane's wet slit and return the favour. "Some of these girls are even bigger than me."

"Told you that you weren't that big," murmured the younger girl, shivering as her sister touched her. "Lookit all the things I can do to you..."

They found more videos, watching them with increasing interest as they became specialized. Aside from the rather rotund nature of the girls involved, the porn was not much different from other types they'd both watched before. They fingered one another eagerly as they watched two very pregnant girls share a double-dildo, crying out as they came hard.

"God, I wanna do that with you, Kels..." Jane hissed, squeezing herself around her sister's finger, growing wetter by the second and thankful for the thick towels they'd brought to sit on.

"Yessssss," Kelsey replied, nodding eagerly. Her body was warm now, beginning to sweat, and tingling with pleasure. "Ohhhh, look at her fucking her lover with that strap-on."

"Gnnnn, Kels..." Jane groaned, almost churning now. "You gonna fuck me like that?"

"Uh-huh."

"Gonna let me fuck you like that?"

"Oh, God, constantly.

Both their eyes widened as they watched two girls lie on their back on a bed, spread their legs and scissor them. They gently nudged their bellies out of the way and pressed their pussies together before locking their hands around each other's wrists and squirming together until they came.

"I thought that shit was just a myth for guys." Janie panted, her blue eyes glazed with lust.

"Why would it be?" Kelsey reasoned, her sloppy pussy gripping her sister's fingers. "Pussylips are full of millions of nerve endings, and if a flat palm or grinding on a pillow can get you off, then why not another cunt rubbing on you? I think lesbians just don't want guys to know about it."

"Well I sure wanna know..." Jane said heatedly, looking at her sister hungrily, fingers digging in even further inside her womanhood.

They paused in their increasing fervor while Kelsey hurriedly set the tray aside on a table next to the bed and then turned into her sister. They grappled onto one another and began kissing feverishly, fingers already back between one another's legs and pushing deep inside their slippery pussies. They gasped and whimpered into each other's mouths, tongue tangling and massaging.

"Mmmmmm, I don't wanna make you cum with my fingers," Jane murmured through the kiss. "I wanna make you cum with my tongue and then try that scissor thing..."

"Okay... okay..." panted the older girl, nodding readily. "But we- gnnnnnnnnnn- I don't think we can lick one another at the same time, so who goes first?"

"I'll do you first," rasped the blonde. I'm gonna cum no matter what anyway!"

She pulled away from the kiss and scrabbled around as quickly as she could to face down her sister's body. She gently turned Kelsey in on her side and inched down lower, so that her head and neck we past the older girl's belly. She shivered as she felt Kelsey playing with her pussylips and clit while she bent her top knee and spread herself wide for her sister.

Jane leaned in and buried her face into her sister's molten pussy. She made no pretense of teasing Kelsey; she was going to make her cum, hard. Her mouth latched onto her lover's clit, massaging it with her tongue while two fingers pushed back inside her tight tunnel. Kelsey moaned loudly and bucked at the intrusion, growing wetter still.

Jane's slender fingers speared in and out while her free hand spread her sister's netherlips wide, exposing her inner pink. She snaked her tongue around Kelsey's throbbing button, reveling in her sister's taste. Kelsey squirmed and writhed, moaning and breathing heavily.

Then Jane smiled evilly as her fingers pulled out of Kelsey's pussy, to be replaced by her thumb. Her middle finger glided under, along the sensitive ridge of flesh below and then deftly worked its way through Kelsey's puckered knot and into her ass.

"Oh, ffffffffffuuuuuuuUCK!" Kelsey wheezed, her eyes going wide at the sudden penetration. "Ah! Janie! Oh, God!"

"Mmmmm, been a while, hm?" the younger sister purred, smiling slyly to herself. "Don't tell me you don't like it, I've caught you with more than a few dicks and dildos up your ass."

Kelsey shuddered and choked as she tried to speak, her sister's finger already buried in to the bottom knuckle. "Gnnnnuh... oh God... hah..."

She ground and bucked uncontrollably as Jane began slithering her tongue around her clit and pussy again, while the finger pushed in and out of her ass rhythmically. She was leaning on her elbow and bit at her finger as she tried to keep from screeching so loudly that Kaylee and Ben would be born deaf. Her body was awash with pleasure, and even the single finger made her feel almost stuffed to bursting.

She had to admit, she was out of practice, clearly. She'd taken cocks much bigger than Janie's finger in her ass before, long ago. And she promised herself Janie would fuck her ass with a bigger dildo than any cock she'd had in there as well.

Something snapped in her and she jerked and spasmed, unable to scream like her body wanted; but as she came, she made utterly incoherent sounds, her body churning while her pussy frothed and her ass clenched around Jane's wicked finger. Wracked with pleasure, she twisted and thrashed like she was possessed, but still the blonde punished her with tongue, lips, and fingers.

Kelsey twisted and writhed, her back on the bed, even as her hips were still turned sideways. Her eyes goggled at the ceiling and she wheezed as she tried to breathe. She clenched so hard that she was worried Ben might shoot right out of her and knock Jane unconscious. But then the spasms and tsunami of unreal orgasm passed, and her body calmed down, awash in a calming pleasure, even if her sister's finger was still deep in her ass.

"Wow, sis," giggled the blonde. "Thought I opened a gate and let a demon into you there."

"Sure... felt... like it..." breathed the older girl. "Ohhhh, my God..."

"Need a minute? I'll take it easy on you, if you like."

"Maybe... maybe for a sec, yeah..." panted Kelsey, her hips turning so she was now completely on her back as Jane withdrew her finger. Her pussy and ass were blurs of tingling pleasure, almost like they weren't part of her, but simply attached and made to buzz her to ecstasy. She couldn't feel her limbs and the colours behind her eyes were beyond description or count.

Jane eased herself off the bed and went to the bathroom for a moment while Kelsey stared blankly at the ceiling. The blonde returned and snuggled into her sister and they put their arms around one another, kissing and tongue-wrestling, moaning gently into one another's mouths. Kelsey's pussy oozed cum, her nipples leaked milk, which mingled with Jane's, and she didn't care. All she wanted to do was kiss her little sister and be deeply in love with her. Which she was.

Several minutes of intent kissing passed, but it could have been several pleasurable hours as far as they knew, so lost in each other were the two of them. They finally pulled back from the kiss, looking deep into one another's eyes and caressing each other's cheeks.

"Feeling better?" Jane asked, smiling lightly.

"Better isn't the right word, since I was feeling great," Kelsey replied softly. "Calmer, more in control, maybe. God, you made me cum so hard, Janie. It was incredible. For a girl who started being a lesbian yesterday, you really knew what you were doing."

Jane smiled, her eyes shining with love. "I just wanted to make my big sissy feel good, so I did what I know I like having done to me. And I was right."

"You sure were. Thank you." Kelsey said, nodding. "Want me to make you cum? I've got some catching up to do."

"Okay," Jane said readily. "Gimme everything you've got, whore."

Kelsey smirked and kissed her again before they began arranging themselves. Jane turned on her side, tracing a fingernail idly around a glistening nipple and cocking one leg, while Kelsey also turned on her side, her face now inches away from her sister's pussy.

"You have such a pretty little pussy," Kelsey murmured, looking at her sister's slit and caressing it almost in wonder. "Perfectly smooth, just the right swell to it, the lips aren't big or loose..."

Jane snickered. "What, you were expecting floppy curtains because your little sister fucks so much?"

"Oh, don't be like that, I was complimenting you, slut," Kelsey chided, tapping her finger on Jane's clit and making her jerk slightly. "I'm just saying it's about as pretty a pussy as I could ever picture."

"And it's all yours, sissy," purred the blonde, reaching down and using two fingers to spread her lips wide, presenting herself shamelessly to her older sister, the woman she loved and would marry. "Do whatever you like to it, it's yours until Kaylee needs a door."

Kelsey smiled, once again thinking about how close her niece was at that very moment- inches away, behind that glistening, pink tunnel that begged now for her kisses and fingers. She leaned in and pressed her lips to Jane's clit, eliciting a sigh from the younger woman. Her own finger now caressed down the moist slit from top to bottom, slowly and gently. She kissed and eased her tongue around, enjoying Jane's wet undulations. Her own, warm body was diffused with pleasure, and held a welling percipience for her sister's needs, an innate notion of what to do.

She shouldn't have readily known, she imagined. She wasn't a lesbian, but she desired her sister in a way she could not express, nor had felt for anyone else before. Her need to bring Janie to the very heights of bliss was her only desire, to worship at her sister's- her wife's- temple, her only purpose. She surrendered to the purpose readily.

She knew Jane was no China doll, to be treated with delicacy. Kelsey would bring her sister to a mind-shattering orgasm, just like she'd done to Kelsey. She wanted Jane to experience her bliss, what she'd done for her, how she made her feel, even enslaved her. There was no turning back now, because Kelsey had no desire to ever have less than Jane had given her. From anyone.

She had begun licking and fingering Jane before she was even consciously aware that she was doing it. Her first real indication was a deep moan from Jane above her, her alabaster hips churning while Kelsey's lips and tongue massaged her clit and two of her fingers slid in and out of her slick pussy. Jane's panting thrummed in her ears, the taste of her womanhood thick and cloying on her tongue, a delightful, almost earthy sweetness she had every intention of becoming addicted to.

"Gnnnnnnnn, Kels..." breathed the blonde, squirming on her back, her hands groping her breasts and fingers pinching the milk-slippery nipples. Her eyes were closed in pleasure as she moved her head from side to side, lost in her sister's ministrations. "Ohhhh, that feels so good..."

Jane's legs parted further, exposing her entire core, until her little knot could be seen. Kelsey watched it almost throb in desire.

"My ass, Kels," whispered the younger girl. "Fuck my ass with your fingers..."

Kelsey smiled and pressed her mouth to Jane's pussy again, snaking her tongue around the clit and deep inside the tight, pink walls. Meanwhile, her long middle finger probed her sister's ass gently, still slippery with her lubrication, and slipped inside, slowly and steadily. Jane squeezed and pushed with her hips all at once, groaning loudly and in pleasure. They needed this from one another.

"Oh, God, yes," Jane sighed, pumping her hips around. "Oh, I love you so much, Kels..."

Kelsey was too busy to respond, though, her tongue sliding around Jane's clit, her free hand holding the netherlips wide, the stinging stretch thrilling the blonde girl. She shouldn't have been surprised, but they were so much alike that it was almost uncanny. Her finger slid in and out of Jane's back passage rhythmically.

Jane craned her neck and brought one of her breasts up to her mouth, swirling her tongue around the sensitive nipple before beginning to suck on it, moaning and whimpering in pleasure. Down below, Kelsey smiled as she pulled back slightly to look at her sister's pussy, still held wide by her fingers. She crooked and wiggled the finger she had in Jane's ass, grinning in silly delight as she saw the tip moving beneath the thin membrane that separated Jane's two holes. The blonde groaned in response to the unnatural but welcome stimulation.

Kelsey moved her tongue in again and began sucking on her sister's pussy and clit in earnest now, the finger in her ass moving more quickly. Jane began panting, a sheen of sweat on her sexy body as she writhed around her sister. One of her hands kept kneading her breasts, while the other reached down and began squeezing and caressing Kelsey's nearby ass.

"Uh, Kels!" she gasped, her voice little more than a rasp at this point. "Uhnnnn, fuck, you're gonna make me cum so hard..."

The words urged the older girl on, her tongue plunging in and out of Jane's slit while her fingers traced patterns over her throbbing button. Jane's ass was rippling around the invading finger lustily, until she was a sweating, trembling wreck, eyes glazed and tongue lolling out of her mouth. Kelsey pushed harder, determined to drive her over the top.

"AH! Kels, I-"

Jane never finished the sentence, instead grabbing a pillow and jamming it over her face as she screeched, her entire body juddering like a jet caught in turbulence. Her legs wrapped around Kelsey's head and arms like a python, pinning and almost constricting her. If Kelsey might have panicked, she didn't because she pushed on relentlessly, fingers and tongue battering Jane's pleasure centers. The blonde rocked from side to side, even as her inner muscles contracted and clenched with primal lust.

Jane collapsed, finally, as if her body would deflate and flatten on the bed. Tremors rippled through her, and her breath was little more than ragged gasps. It sounded like an asthma attack, the breaths short and shallow. Her eyes saw nothing real, only whirling colour, and thick, blissful blackness. Her body was alive with tingling nerves, and she also had no body, only a network of senses that rode on ethereal bliss.

She was only barely aware of Kelsey crawling back up to cuddle her, the warmth of their bodies a welcome blanket of security, an assurance against ever being lonely again. More kissing followed, along with whispers of love. Cuddled and caressing, they looked at the ceiling quietly for some time.

"God," Jane mused. "If we're like this when we can't really reach each other, imagine what we'll be like when we have our bodies back."

Kelsey giggled and nodded. "The perverse pleasures awaiting are very tempting."

"I'm gonna be writing down a long list of things I wanna do with you and to you, so I don't forget any of it," Jane stated, her hand wandering over her sister's soft, sticky breast. Neither of them really cared at this point if the towels had been up to their appointed task. "And I'm gonna do each and every thing again and again and again, until I've perfected it and everything I do makes you cream yourself into oblivion."

"Goodness," Kelsey said, fanning herself for effect at these words. "I don't know whether to be thrilled or frightened at the prospect."

"You'll figure it out," said the blonde, who winced for a moment and put her hand over her mouth and fought to restrain an unladylike burp. "Sorry."

"I'm used to your eructations by now, slut," Kelsey said in an assuring tone, caressing her sister's hair. "And I'll get used to the smell of ammonia sooner or later."

"Oh, you're mean." Jane grumbled as she sat up and sidled off the bed, heading to the bathroom again. Kelsey giggled and followed her. They could probably both use a shower in any event. Jane was sitting on the ornate marble seat, while her sister stood in front of her, close enough that Jane could distract herself by kissing Kelsey's belly while she peed. Kelsey bent her knees and Jane kissed and licked her breasts as well.

Then she teased Jane by turning around and bending over to touch her toes, something she was pleased she could still do. She looked back at her sister and smirked, wiggling her behind. Jane leaned in and kissed her ass cheeks and fondled them, before her fingers found Kelsey's slick pussy and played with it, sliding in and out while her tongue flickered against her knot, making her shiver and moan.

Jane would make her cum again if she didn't stand up soon, so she let her sister tease her for a few seconds more, before rising and turning around. Jane scooted back on the large marble seat and Kelsey sidled in, sitting down to face in with her legs spread to either side. Jane hooked her legs over Kelsey's thighs, and their arms went around one another. They were more or less locked like this now, belly to belly, breasts squashed. In spite of the pressure, they kissed, tongues tangling as they moaned into one another's mouths. Jane waited while Kelsey peed now, the taboo act a secret thrill they shared. They were making out again by the time they'd returned to the bedroom and fallen onto the bed together.

"Mmmm, we may drain the nearby lake of water with all the showers we'll be taking," murmured the brunette through the kiss. "With as much as we fuck, we'll spend half our day in here."

"Think about the amount of time we'll be spending in the jacuzzi once these two are born," Jane added, biting on her sister's lower lip and giving it a tug. "I'm gonna have you every which way in that thing."

Kelsey giggled through the kiss. "I guess we'd better find a naughty store in town and get plenty of toys and supplies, hm? We'll have to try and find one of those double-ended dildos."

Jane thought about that for a moment, then leaned over the side of the bed to rummage in her stash of toys. She brought up the two identical dildos with the suction cups and squished the cups together, bonding the phalluses to one another. She grinned as she presented it to her sister. "I've got us covered until then."

"Slut-science at its finest," Kelsey laughed. "No wonder I'm so in love with you."

"Well, it's more slut-engineering than science, but as long as it makes you happy..." Jane breathed as she moved down her sister's body, dragging one of the cockheads along her soft skin. She reached Kelsey's pussy and the older girl spread her legs with barely-controlled eagerness. She watched as Jane teased the head against her netherlips and then pushed it through gently. She trembled and sucked in her breath as Jane inserted a little more of the dildo.

"Okay, now let me arrange myself here," Jane said, shuffling around to situate her pussy near her sister's. "This'll- nfff- just take a sec here..."

She managed to reach around her belly and fit the other dildo tip inside herself enough to hold it in place. She wasn't as big as her sister, but it was enough of an exercise that she exhaled in relief upon finishing.

"Okay," she sighed, settling down on her back and letting her hands find Kelsey's wrists, the two girls clasping. "Now I'm gonna... just wiggle around here, and then we both push, okay?"

"Got it," Kelsey said, smirking as she felt her sister squirming around, the dildo head inside her shifting slightly. "Lead the way, Magellan."

Jane bit her lip as she adjusted, finally slinging one leg over Kelsey's and then finding herself properly wedged against her sister. With a shiver of excitement, she began to push in, toward Kelsey. "Go for it, Kels."

The sisters sighed as they nestled their hips closer, feeling the dildos sink deeper inside themselves. Finally, their pussies met, lips kissing gently, and they were bottomed out on the fake cocks they shared. The two girls shivered again and moaned.