Expecting & Expectations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can feel you, Kels," Jane murmured, eyes glassy with rapture. "Your lips, they're sticky against mine. It feels so nice."

"Mmmm, it does," Kelsey agreed, beginning to shift around gently, exploring the new sensations they were sharing. "Close to you, and a cock in me. Pretty sure this is Heaven."

They gently gripped and massaged one another's wrists as they began to undulate together, slowly fucking the fake cocks buried inside themselves and helping to stimulate the one in the other girl. Jane moaned, and Kelsey sighed, enjoying the pleasant in-and-out motions of the dildo, and the sticky kiss of her sister's netherlips against her own.

Jane adjusted her hips slightly, since their bellies were bumping, attempting to smooth their rhythm together. She shivered as her lips mushed even closer into her sister's and then kept fucking slowly. There was no rush, after all.

They undulated and squirmed against one another for several minutes, enjoying a languorous pace to their new lovemaking. Though lying in opposite directions, they felt incredibly close to one another like this, and though it remained unsaid, neither girl could wait to try fucking like this in newer, and closer, positions.

"Falling more and more in love with you every second, Kels." Jane sighed as she writhed slowly, intoxicated by the noises their pussies made. The older girl smiled at her sister's words, knowing that Jane still needed some reassurance of her love being requited. This emotion was so new to them, and their own individual hurts so raw, that she couldn't really blame her. She may have accepted Jane's unconditional love, and felt it, but Jane needed more, and Kelsey would never begrudge her those tender words.

"I'm in love too, slut," she cooed, her words giving her a warm flush that she enjoyed. There was indeed something to expressing that you were in love with someone that did a body good, especially if it wasn't being said for selfish reasons but was genuine. "I'm very in love with you, and hormonal changes in a few weeks won't change that."

"I'm so glad to hear it," Jane breathed, moving rhythmically now, the pace of their fucking picking up slightly. "This is all I want, all I need in my life. Just you loving me."

"Well, Ben and Kaylee'll add to that, so don't get too content just yet," Kelsey remarked, feeling her body growing warmer and warmer, sweat shining on her smooth skin. Their pussies were making greedy sucking sounds as they squirmed together around the dildos. "We'll all love you so much, Janie."

"Nnnnnnn," Jane whimpered, straining harder at her sister's words, writhing and twisting around now, their wrists still clamped. "We'll love you too, Kels!"

"You're not alone anymore, baby," Kelsey panted, her face hot as she churned her hips shamelessly and with vigour. "Not anymore, and never again. You're my wife, Janie. I love you."

"I love you, too!" gasped Jane, shaking as she pumped against her sister. "Gnnnnnn, I'm gonna cum so hard for you."

"That's right, cum for me," rasped the brunette. "You don't need to- gnnnnnn- cum for just yourself anymore, my love. We can cum for each other now!"

"Ah! Oh, shit!" Jane wailed, rocking her torso side to side while she churned her hips into Kelsey. "Kels, I'm gonna- oh, God!"

Both girls pushed and pulled against each other as hard as they could, crying out loud as they surrendered to the pleasure that battered their senses. Orgasm rocked them and they shook and thrashed, slathering one another in cum. Jane seemed to be sobbing in ecstasy, which set off Kelsey, tears of joy streaming down her face, breath coming in ragged gasps.

It was close to a minute before their bodies began to settle, both girls whimpering and even sniffling, faces wet with their tears, pussies frothy with mingled cum. Their hearts pounded and their tight tunnels throbbed around the dildos clenched between them.

"I wanna... I wanna come up and kiss you, Kels," Jane murmured, her voice still raw with emotion. "But I'm... sorta stuck here..."

Kelsey massaged her sister's wrist with her thumb. "It's okay, I know, and I want to kiss you too. But take it easy, you'll get up here soon, and I'll make it worth the wait, I promise."

Jane nodded and they rested, breasts rising and falling as they lay still, letting the bliss slowly crawl through them. Finally, the blonde wiggled away enough to extricate the dildo from herself, and then gently pulled it out of her sister, who shivered and sighed. She lay down on her side next to Kelsey and they began kissing and whispering to one another, tears on Jane's face as she struggled with her emotions. The sister cried a little, but they felt it was cathartic, very much needed.

Kelsey then smiled slyly as she brought Jane's hand up, the one still holding the makeshift double dildo, and they began kissing and licking it together, tongues tangling around the sticky, slippery rubber shafts. The prosthetic was soon forgotten, though, as they concentrated on kissing one another again, caressing each other's faces and sucking on tongues. Kelsey drew the sheet over them both and they held onto one another tightly as the kissed longingly, with no thoughts but for each other. They had no idea how much time passed, and neither sister gave a damn.

They were so in love.

***

They were laying together in a hammock, down in the rec room in the spacious basement. Getting into it may have been challenging and getting out would probably be no less of an issue, but for the moment, it was perfection. It gave easily, but still supported the two of them as they lay in a tangle of limbs, kissing and caressing affectionately.

"Did dad ever tell you why he had this dumb hammock down here just hung up like this?" Jane asked, tracing a fingernail around her sister's nipple and looking at her inquisitively. "I mean, I doubt this was its intended purpose, perfect as it might be."

Kelsey smiled and shook her head. "It probably just made him feel like he was on safari somehow, even when he was stuck here over the winter. You know daddy and his creature comforts."

"Old weirdo," Jane muttered, making her sister giggle. "Well, at least we found a use for it. This is as comfortably close to you as I've managed to be thus far, Kaylee and Ben aren't nearly as in the way as they are upstairs on the furniture."

"It is comparatively comfy, isn't it?" Kelsey agreed, snuggling her younger sister. The only place even more comfy is the jacuzzi."

"And apparently we're not allowed to keep our titanic asses in that all the time," sighed the blonde. "What if we turned down the temperature? Baths aren't bad for expecting moms, just prolonged levels of high heat are."

"We'll try to figure it out," Kelsey cooed, kissing the top of her sister's head. "Have you given any thought to how you're gonna try and make the birth easier?"

Jane looked up at Kelsey. "Bwuh?"

Kelsey rolled her eyes. "Babies are big, you slut. I know you've had a few big dicks in you, but probably nothing compared to what you're gonna squeeze out."

"Yeah, but pussies are stretchy," Jane reasoned. "How bad can it be, really?"

"Well, for one thing, you're not getting an epidural," Kelsey warned her. "They're bad for the baby, apparently, and prolong the birth, because mom may not feel pain, but it numbs the muscles involved, and she loses the strength to squeeze. And aside from that, pussies aren't that stretchy. I remember you yowling about the stretch from a really big poop a few years back. Imagine that, times infinity."

Jane scrunched up her face in discomfort. "I fucken remember that. Ow. Okay, so, what do we do?"

"We'll, I've done some reading," Kelsey began, preparing herself for where this was going with her sister. "And a lot of expecting moms gauge themselves."

"Meaning what?"

"Well, a lot of moms buy huge dildos to use, to stretch their channels so that the birth canal is wider when it's time to pop."

Jane looked at her sister somewhat suspiciously. "Y'mean, fuck a fire hydrant-sized dildo and the baby just slides out because you've created the Holland Tunnel? I dunno if I like that, Kels. I don't wanna be loose for my whole life after."

Kelsey shook her head and gently rapped her sister on top of the head. "Dope. Your vag will go back to normal, or nearly normal after the birth, especially if you take good care to exercise once it's over. Stretching, kegels, weight training. Gauging for a few weeks is a lot less likely to stretch you out of shape than birthing is. So, unless we're getting you a C-Section, you've gotta pick your poison, babe."

"Ew, scars, no," Jane said, wrinkling her nose in distaste. "Eff that. So, gauging it is. Where do we find giant cocks to fuck?"

Kelsey shrugged. "I'm sure the adult novelty store in town will have what we need. I mean, going in together and being this pregnant might look awkward, so-"

"Oh, you and your sense of propriety," Jane sighed, shaking her head. "I'll go get them. If anybody asks, I'll just say I'm getting one for my ass as well. That'll shut them up."

"That doesn't surprise me in the least," Kelsey sighed as her sister giggled and began sucking on one of her breasts ardently to milk her.

***

"Oh. Wow." Kelsey murmured as Jane put her purchases on the table. She was wearing only a loosely-tied robe, while her younger sister had been forced to get dressed again to go into town. Sitting now on the table were two enormous dildos, both a glossy jet black in colour. They were easily a foot long, and thicker than the sisters' forearms.

"I know, right?" Jane agreed, pursing her lips as she stripped out of her coat and then her clothes. The temperature of the main floor was more than agreeable to nudity, and she didn't share Kelsey's absurd need for coverage when no one was around. She'd train her sister yet. "I freely admit, I've never had a dick or another dildo in me that was that big. Even the two cocks at once didn't measure up to these things."

"I... see they have suction cups," Kelsey said uncertainly, clutching reflexively at the front of her robe. "Can't imagine them even sticking to the wall, they'd just pull the plaster right off. Daddy'd kill us."

"Yeah," Jane agreed. "I thought about that, so I'm thinkin' we're gonna have to put them on the lip of the tub and sit on them."

"Sit on them?!" exclaimed the older girl. "As in let gravity do the work and have that thing punch out the top of my skull if I lose my balance? Are you mental?"

"Hey, this was all your idea," Jane shot back, feeling the same nervousness as Kelsey. Given that she was even smaller, she might have been justified in being more afraid than her sister. "I was thinking we could just fist each other to open our pussies up, but nooooo, you had to be brainy. So I go out, spend a hundred bucks on each of these, and now you're getting cold cunt?"

"Just because I had an idea doesn't make it a good one," growled Kelsey. "Look at these things!"

"Yeah, I've seen anime where the girl literally gets ripped apart when a demon fucks her with a tentacle this big."

"You're not helping, Janie!" complained the brunette. "Shit, um... okay, think... calm down. It's a giant dildo, it's meant to gauge women. It's meant to do this. Lots of other women have used this and not died."

"Yeah, they're called porn stars, and they all have names like Dixie Shattersnatch or something," Janie groused. "Even if it doesn't kill me, it'll make Kaylee retarded when it keeps hitting her in the head."

"Now you're being ridiculous."

"No, these polymer ICBM's you made me bring back are ridiculous," hissed the blonde. "It's bigger'n Kaylee'll be!"

"No, no, it's okay," Kelsey said, moving forward and taking her sister gently by the arms and pressing their foreheads together. She felt Jane shiver, but then relax. "It's okay. They won't rip us apart, and they can't hurt our babies, Janie. We're just intimidated by the size of them."

"Minor understatement." Jane whispered. "So... what do we do?"

"Well, knowing us, we're gonna make a game of it," Kelsey sighed. "That'll help us ease the tension. I mean, we're already having incestuous lesbian sex, so this is not too ridiculous. And we're doing it so that childbirth is easier in a few weeks."

"Think we'll notice a difference?" Jane asked nervously, opening her eyes to look at her sister.

"I haven't got a fucking clue." Kelsey admitted. "But it can't hurt."

"I beg to differ."

"You know what I mean, you little tramp," the older girl almost snickered, relieved by the touch of humour that was coming into the conversation. They were both scared to death and needed it. "I think I know how to tackle this, Janie."

"How?"

"Well, not just make a game of it, but... I'm promising to help you gauge yourself, so that Kaylee's birth is as easy as we can make it. I'm gonna take care of this for you. You can trust me."

Jane's pupils widened slightly at her sister's words. Knowing that Kelsey was there and going to help made all the difference in the world, suddenly. "I... Kels, I'll help you too. I'll take the reins for you, because you can trust me. And I'll make sure I do such a good that that Ben just waterslides right on out of there."

Kelsey snucked loudly as she almost doubled over, trying to lot laugh, because she would absolutely piss herself if she gave in. Her answer was to take Jane's face in her hands and pull her forward gently and kiss her deeply and lovingly. They both moaned through the kiss, tongues tangling as they sought solace from the intimidation that had washed over them.

Finally calm and composed, Kelsey pulled back from the kiss and sighed, turning to look at their new acquisitions. She reached out and picked one up by the packaging.

"Jesus," she muttered, making a wry face. "What're they made of, depleted uranium? They weigh a fucking ton!"

"Yeah, that's one reason we'd better sit on 'em," Jane agreed grimly. "If I had my hips in the air and you were pushing that down into me and lost your grip? It wouldn't stop moving until it had come out the back of my head, with Kaylee waving goodbye as she rode it backwards into the center of the earth."

Kelsey turned her head to look at her sister in bewilderment. "What makes you say these things? Can you hear yourself?"

"Hey, I babble and think crazy things when I'm intimidated." Jane whined. "Remember all the weird shit I said when we got lost in the fog and I thought the zombies would get me?"

"Let's not bring that night up," Kelsey replied dryly. "In any event, we're clearly not mentally prepared to do this right now. I did some research while you were gone, and it said that girls intending to gauge shouldn't need to start until two weeks or even just a week before the birth date."

"Well," Jane posited, her voice tremulous. "You're the one giving birth first, like a whole two, almost three weeks before me. So I guess we can start doing you first, right? Right?"

The unimpressed look that Kelsey gave her sister would have shamed a rock. "Oh no," she said, her tone flat and sour. "If I'm going to dildo Hell, you're coming with me, slut."

"Stupid, wonderfully tight cunt," Jane muttered, scowling at her belly and the troublesome orifice beneath. "Hope you're happy..."

***

The dildos were now tucked away inside an unused drawer in Jane's bedroom, not only because the girls were still scared of them, but it would hardly do to have them out in the open if their mother and father came home unexpectedly. They did, however, promise themselves and one another, that they would take them out and examine them daily, so that the terror of them perhaps was lessened with exposure. There was a full three weeks before they had to consider the possibility of using them.

Out of sight, out of mind. The sisters soon forget their phallic fears and returned to their routine, which consisted of constant cuddling, making out, sucking on one another's breasts to milk each other, and sweaty, panting sex sessions, where they were lost in the throes of rapture, and a love that deepened every day.

They were kneeling on all fours in their parents' opulent shower, shaking as they kissed feverishly while squirming back against the dildos fixed to the walls behind them. The water beat down on them, their skin tingling as they moaned into one another's mouths. Breasts swung and heaved beneath them, their fingers knotted as they held each other, cresting on a wave of orgasmic bliss, fighting to hold on just a few more moments.

Jane wailed and shuddered as the dam burst, her pussy clenching savagely around the dildo she was impaled on. Kelsey's eyes rolled into her head and she moaned in rapture, cumming so hard she thought her mind would melt. Their tongues snaked and duelled as they rode out their climaxes, both girls writhing and shaking in pleasure.

Kelsey's arms gave out and her upper body collapsed against the floor, her breath coming in gasps, even as she remained on her knees, pinned to the dildo. Jane was panting heavily and drooling, unable to stop. The shower water droplets beating down on her skin were like millions of little spikes of tingling, scintillating delight, almost too much to bear. She finally sank down, shuddering as the dildo flopped out of her, and lying on her side, unable to move. Kelsey finally removed herself from her dildo as well and they lay silently, letting time and creation pass by.

Their faces were inches apart, and they were keenly aware of one another, even if their eyes were closed. Slowly, they inched toward each other, until lips met, and they kissed softly, gently, just needing one another's presence. Kelsey's eyes fluttered open and she stared into Jane's soft blues, which looked back at her, shining with love.

"Wanna hear something?" the older girl whispered. Jane nodded slightly, almost seeming to hold her breath.

"I've never felt this way before," Kelsey murmured, her voice quiet but weighted with truth. "In mere days, I've fallen so in love with my little sister, that I can't describe it. All I... all I can tell you is that no one has ever made me feel the way you do, Jane. I... I am more in love with you, right now, than I ever felt with Derek."

Jane bit her lip and Kelsey could see the tears trickling from her eyes, even as they were inundated with water. She wished she could have kissed each and every drop from her sister's face right at that moment.

"I'm in love too, Kels," Jane almost stammered, on the verge of sobbing and setting Kelsey off as well. "I'm thrilled, and I'm terrified, and I... I've never felt anything like this, Kels. It frightens me. It's a million butterflies in my stomach, it's my heart pounding in my chest like a jackhammer. It makes me dizzy somehow. I... don't want to know where I end, and you begin. I just want... us."

Her voice was meek and anxious. "Is it supposed to feel like this?"

Kelsey smiled and kissed Jane again, and the blonde whimpered through the kiss. Kelsey then nodded and rubbed her nose against her sister's. "I sure hope so."

Jane sighed deeply, and her body seemed to settle, losing a nervous edge somehow. Kelsey reminded herself that her little sister spent most of her life feeling strangely unloved, as if she never deserved it, from their parents or anyone else. And now, Kelsey was blessed with the chance to show her sister exactly how loved she was, for the rest of their lives. It was more than she could have asked for.

Weights and worries fell away from her mind and her soul. The pain of Derek's betrayal and abandonment were lifted from her, because here and now, she had found her heart. Maybe she had never suspected it would be her bratty sister, but she couldn't have been more thrilled that it was.