Expecting & Expectations Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good riddance to her ugly past; the person she was meant to marry, to be in love with forever, was lying next to her on this shower floor, needing to hear those words. And nobody, anywhere, had the privilege of saying them, except Kelsey.

"I don't know how," she said quietly. "But I promise you, Jane, that I will find someone, and they will marry us. We will be as married as legally as every trick of the law will allow for. You'll be my wife, and I'll be yours. I can't accept any less in my life."

Jane's eyes were shining with wonder. "For real?"

Kelsey just nodded. "Don't you see? Everything else in our lives was just a lead-up to this point. My failed marriage, you never finding the right person... it was all meant to culminate here. None of that other crap was failure, it was just the bumpy road to make sure that we ended up together, here and now."

She caressed her sister's cheek again. "The alone part of our journey has ended. Now we go forward together. And never alone. Everything is exactly as it should be."

Jane bit her lip and sniffled. "Love me forever?"

Kelsey shook her head before kissing Jane again. "No, Janie. In love with you forever..."

***

Author's Notes: Like I said before, get ready for a languorous plot for a while, as our sisters hash out their feelings for one another and exactly what being in love means. It will probably surprise a few people that Kelsey, the intellectual one, is so fully committed to the relationship, while Jane, the emotional one, is still terrified, even if she wants nothing more than to be in love forever with her big sissy.

The plot will continue to move forward, I promise, the pace will not be blistering is all. So, there'll be lots of sex, lots of talking, lots of confessions and lots of tears. If you're still here, then you either have a pregnancy/lactation fetish, or, I've hooked you on the story in spite of said fetishes. Either way, awesome.

The Doctor Strangelove moment concerning Jane, Kaylee and the dildo, was based on an actual conversation I had with a pregnant friend who was asking me to help her gauge for her imminent birth. Yes, we were casual lovers, and no, the kid was not mine. Nothing would make me happier than to have my own family, it just hasn't worked out that way yet. Some day...

Welp, I passed 2,300 followers this weekend, and I must say, I am beyond flattered and thrilled. True, veterans and amazing authors can have ten times as many as that, but I'm just interested in exceeding myself and my own stats every day. I don't hold myself in comparison to them.

And for the record, yes, I do delete flames and unhelpful reviews. Not because my ego demands it, but simply because if you've got nothing constructive to say, you'll get no screen time from me. Some reviews are so damnably stupid or pointless, that readers have PM'd me and expressed distress about it. Once again, flattered, but don't worry, my ego can survive trolls and anonymous dimwits. I'll delete them as useless, because they are.

Canada currently sits behind only Norway and Germany in both gold and overall medal counts in Pyeongchang and watching happens to account for more than a little of my free time. America, Russia, China and everyone else are nowhere to be seen. Any further story submissions might wait until next weekend, since I am bursting with maple syrup-scented red and white pride at the moment. I hope you understand.

Sapphic Serenity is up next, and that chapter is nearly ready to go. Gotta polish it off, try spell-checking it, and then hit the Submit button. Since I've got a person who has offered to proofread for me, maybe I'd best take them up on it, eh?

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management