Exploitable Lust Pt. 09

Story Info
Family away for weekend, wife gets naughty.
16k words
4.62
35.9k
31

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I first want to apologize for the long gaps between chapters. I tend to write these stories in spurts, and often take my time to get the proper inspiration. I hope you enjoy this one just as much as all my others. Fear not, I will continue this storyline as well as my others still in progress. I hope to soon be incorporating some characters from other series together into a possible new story. I will have more on this as I get further along (Possibly Sage, Stephanie, and Eve at college). Also, I have a feeling Cynthia maybe showing back up soon, either in a new series or a new story. If you haven't read my previous stories, I highly recommend checking them out. As always, please rate and comment on this story, and feel free to leave me feedback. Also, I enjoy getting suggestions for possible scenarios in my stories. I can't promise to use all of them but have found myself drawing inspiration from past suggestions. Enjoy, and happy reading.

~

After my last performance for Jerome on Monday, I was eager to set up the next one. Partially because I enjoyed being a willing slut for him, and partially because he said he would have a friend that was going to be incorporated in our fun as well. However, on top of the desires and fantasies of what our next meeting would bring, I had news to tell him that I hoped would lead to an extended amount of fun for all. Tuesday morning as both my husband and daughter were getting ready for their days, I was reminded by both that the coming weekend they would be out of town. My husband had his annual guys golf weekend in his hometown, and my daughter's cheer team was traveling with the boy's basketball team as they battled for the state championship in the capital. I would have the entire house to myself, and a weekend available to serve Jerome.

So needless to say that once my family left the house I had my phone in hand and was texting Jerome my news. I was so giddy with excitement of what could be potentially a wild weekend that I stripped off my clothes and put on my slut collar. Jerome didn't respond right away which meant I had to keep myself busy so that I didn't get carried away and play with myself all day. I cleaned up the house for the first part of the morning while naked and collared, but found myself constantly checking my phone to see if I had any new notifications. I was becoming over aroused, so when my cleaning brought me into my bedroom and I saw my car keys with the attached time bomb, I figured I had to do something. Remembering how naughty it felt to be out in public with it the night before, I decided I should push myself to get out with it again.

I wasn't quite sure what exactly I should do but I did know that I wanted to look sexy for whatever I decided. Thinking about what Jerome would like, I went into my daughter's room to have a look in her closet. I was surprised to see that she had recently gotten some new clothes from what looked to be a recent shopping trip to Forever 21. I hadn't realized she had done so but was happy to have some new options to browse from. It didn't take me long to find the outfit I wanted, a light blue, distressed denim, mini skirt, and a yellow, crop top, Wonder Woman, t-shirt. The two items together would make me look like a little tramp, and I knew they would be just right especially if I paired them with my white tennis shoes and ankle socks. Of course, underwear would not be allowed.

Taking the clothes with me back to my bedroom, I quickly got myself ready to go out by putting on a touch of makeup and styling my hair some. As I dressed, my phone chirped and I snatched it up in hopes of hearing from Jerome. Unfortunately, it was a message from my husband reminding me that my car needed to go in for an oil change. Initially, I was upset that it wasn't Jerome, but my husband's message gave me the answer as to what I could do while out. If I took my car into the mechanic's, I would have to hand over my keys to them, which meant I would be handing over possession of the time bomb as well. Of course, I knew it was highly unlikely that the mechanic would discover what was on the thumb drive, but it was still a risk. The simple idea that he may be curious as to what the bright pink grenade on my key ring was, and look to see what was on it, made my pussy gush.

Enthused with the plan, I got dressed, remembering to take off and stash my collar, and then headed to my car. Inside, I saw my daughter's discarded dress from the night before and thought about running it back inside, but then naughtily decided to leave it on the passenger seat for the mechanic to see. A sly smile formed on my face as I started the car and drove away to begin my naughty adventure. As I drove to the auto shop, I figured that after I dropped the car off, I could do a bit of new clothing shopping for myself which would allow me the perfect opportunity to show myself off while also getting some more scandalous clothes of my own.

At the mechanics, I certainly felt the eyes of all the greasy workers on me as I waited to turn over my keys to have them service my car. The feeling of having them all stare at me was only outmatched by the feeling of terror and arousal I felt when the mechanic took ahold of my keys. I could have imagined it, but I am fairly certain that he did a double take at my keys when he noticed the grenade. I practically had to shake myself out of my aroused stupor and back to reality as he walked away to get back to work. He had told me that it should be ready within an hour or two and that he would call when it was ready if I didn't want to wait.

As I walked across the street to the mall, I felt as though the entire world was watching me. At home, my daughter's short skirt and crop top seemed fine enough, but in the real world, I felt practically naked. However, I hadn't any other option at that moment so I just powered on and told myself that I was doing it for Jerome. With my self-encouragement, I entered the mall determined to find some sexy outfits fit for my naughty side and some potential lingerie for the weekend.

While I shopped, the thought of my timebomb in the hands of the dirty mechanic was not far from my mind. On several occasions, I had to enter into a dressing room just to simply wipe up my wet pussy. I was amazed at the type of outfits I browsed and even purchased. Never before would I have even looked at the styles of clothes I bought, but with my new free and adventurous side guiding my decisions I was actually wondering just how daring I could get with my purchases. After stops in a few shops, I had acquired three new dresses, two tiny skirts with four pairing tops, and a number of different lingerie sets. None of the clothes where the type expected to be worn by a mother and wife in her forties, and that only made me more satisfied with them, as I knew that they were the type of things a slut would wear for her black master.

My shopping spree came to an end when I got the phone call from the mechanic letting me know that my car was ready to pick up. With my bags in hand, I strutted myself out of the mall and back to the auto shop. I no longer worried about how I looked in my daughter's clothes, and instead walked with the confidence of a woman that knew what she wanted; to be the best slut for her black master.

At the mechanics, I waited for a moment in the office for the man to bring me my keys and then pay for the service. It was certainly a relief to have the pink grenade back in my possession, but I still couldn't shake the thought of what would have happened had the mechanic uncovered my secret. With the oil change paid for, I took my bags to my car and headed for home, and upon arriving, I quickly headed for my bedroom to stash the new clothes, strip naked and put on my collar. I wanted to let myself be free for a bit more before my family got home, so I grabbed the black dildo Jerome had given to me into the living room, and rode it long and hard on the coffee table. I would bring myself to the brink of orgasm and then force myself to dismount the rubber cock so I could suck my juices from it. Once I settled down some, I would get back on and start the process all over again. That went on for about an hour until I was wild with arousal and completely exhausted. I didn't let myself cum once as I felt it was Jerome's privilege to control when, how, and where I did so. Covered in sweat, I retreated to my bathroom to shower and then get dressed normally as my husband and daughter would be getting home within the hour.

The evening with my family was the typical eat dinner, talk a bit about their days, watch some television before retreating to our bedrooms. I was hoping to hear back from Jerome late that night, but I was sadly disappointed when he did not. Thankfully, because of my afternoon solo session, I was too exhausted to stay awake dwelling over it. In fact, I was so beat that I slept in and didn't even realize my husband and daughter had left for the day. Feeling refreshed from a good night's sleep, I peeled off my clothes upon the realization that I was alone and just laid in bed looking at my go-to interracial photos and videos. My phone suddenly chimed with a new message, pulling me away from the rabbit hole of naughtiness I was traveling down. I was ecstatic to see it was a reply from Jerome.

Jerome: So my slut has the house to herself this weekend?

Me: Yes, from Friday morning until Sunday afternoon.

Jerome: And what exactly is the slut going to do during that time?

Me: I want to serve you freely, and allow you to use me as your slut.

Jerome: Oh really? So my slut wants to serve me? In private or public?

Me: Both. Whatever you want. I am just your willing slut to command.

Jerome: In that case slut, I think we can have a great time this weekend. I will be over Friday morning, but until then you are not to cum.

Me: Yes sir.

Jerome: Great, I'll see you Friday then slut.

With my weekend confirmed with Jerome, I went from desperate arousal to wild arousal instantly. The only problem was I would have to wait. It was only Wednesday morning, so it would be 48 hours until I could get as wild as Jerome wanted me to get. Those hours I knew would drag by, and that they did. I tried to keep myself busy by going out grocery shopping, but of course, I was in such a mood that I did so not wearing panties or a bra, and in one of my daughter's sundresses. My attempt at distraction was, however, a fail. I was just too lost in my fantasies to adequately function in any normal manner. I am not even sure what it was that I purchased, but I am sure it wasn't everything I had written out on my list.

Later that day when my husband and daughter got home, they both began almost immediately preparing for their respective trips. Their buzz of energy, however, did keep them from noticing me lost in thought of the many ways Jerome could potentially use me while they were away. We decided to order out for dinner, partially because they were busy packing, and partially because I wasn't really present enough to make dinner. The rest of the evening was a bore, and I went to bed that night dreaming of my weekend of freedom.

The next morning, after my family left for the day, I showered and decided to spend the day at home naked except for my collar. I wanted to work myself up, so I did all I could to look at erotic interracial images and videos online, reviewed my daring time bomb material, and perused the online database of the erotic images Jerome had posted of me. All the while I rubbed and touched myself to just the edge of orgasm before forcing myself to back off. I must have done that at least a dozen times, and all over my house. By the time my husband and daughter got home, my pussy was basically a fountain, and if I hadn't put on clothes I probably would have left a wet trail wherever I went. It probably should be mentioned that I chose to dress in clothes far more provocative than I had ever worn with my family around. I wore a pair of very small pajama shorts with no panties and a loose fitting tank top. Again my the members of my family were to busy to really notice, but I did get some extra attention from the delivery boy when I paid for dinner.

Because of the way I was dressed I half expected my husband to try a play at having sex under the pretense that he was going out of town, but it was not to be as he crashed pretty hard after dinner. He said he had to work hard to get everything done at his job so he was able to take the next day off to travel. I was fine with that, as I feared even a quick sexual romp with my husband might have been enough to send me into a climax which would have been against Jerome's order.

My daughter also went to bed early, as she said the bus that was taking the players and cheerleaders was leaving the school a 5:30 am, and so she needed to get up early as to not miss it. My husband offered to drop her off on his way out of town, and she happily agreed. So I was left to get back to my earlier antics of stripping naked and playing with myself some more once both retired to bed. I even pushed myself to be bolder by going outside while naked and touching myself on the front walkway. Once I opened that can of worms though, I found myself continuing to up the ante.

I started to walk away from my house still naked and stood out in the middle of the street. With a buzz of excitement, I bent at the waist and reached my hands back to spread open my ass to an imaginary car coming my way. That led to me slipping two of my fingers into my ass, and moaning aloud as I told myself what a naughty slut I was. Not wanting to actually get caught, I did eventually get out of the street and headed back to my house. As I walked up the path to my door, I sucked on my fingers that had just been inside my asshole sparking me to act naughtier so I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled the rest of the way to my house. My naughty behavior didn't stop there though, because as I re-entered my house, I headed straight to my daughter's bathroom.

Inside, I opened her hamper and search for every pair of her dirty panties I could find. There were quite a lot, as I had been pretty distracted and hadn't done her laundry for a while. I sorted out the underwear into two piles, thongs and everything else. The thong pile was considerably larger, but that is what I was expecting and hoped for. The other panties went back into the hamper, and I took the thongs back into the living room with me. I had ten thongs in all, and it was my plan to stuff each one inside of me. Pulling out the two athletic style thongs, I quickly pushed them into my mouth. They were both a bit damp, as I figured they were worn during her cheer practices.

Fueled by the naughtiness of having my daughter's moist panties in my mouth and the overwhelming arousal I had built up through the day, I began taking the remaining thongs one by one and inserting them into my drenched cunt. At first, because of how dainty the pieces were, there wasn't much struggle to get them inside and I soon had four pairs stuffed inside of me. It was with the fifth one that I began to feel resistance, and I just barely managed to get the sixth one in. Not wanting to leave two out, I realized I could try pushing them into my ass, and not much after thinking it was I actually doing it. I panted as I pushed the final thing into my ass, and felt astonished that I had inserted ten of my daughter's thongs into myself. Two in my mouth, six in my pussy, and two in my ass; I was a filthy slut of a mother.

Feeling as though I might get in trouble, or worse, cum, I decided to end my fun and go to bed once I removed each pair of panties from inside of me and returned them to the hamper. Even though the fabric of the thongs did an adequate job of soaking up my juices, I still went to bed that night with a slick slit. I dared myself to sleep naked, and needless to say, I dreamt the entire night once again of serving Jerome for the weekend. My antics at night led me to sleep hard though, and I was startled awake when my husband kissed my forehead the next morning to let me know he was leaving. I wished him a safe and fun trip as he left, and then waited until I heard the garage door shut indicating he and my daughter were getting into the car. I waited a few more moments before getting myself up and out of bed. Knowing that in just a few hours Jerome would be over, I had plenty of nervous energy.

In the shower, I shaved my body smooth, then I moisturized after, and did my hair to look my best for Jerome's arrival. I did not, however, get dresses as I figured he would either inform me what he wanted me to wear for his arrival or would enjoy seeing me naked and available for him when he showed up. One thing I did make sure to do though was to eat a good breakfast as I wasn't certain how much time I would get to eat over the weekend and thought it a good idea to at least start the day off with some sustenance in my body.

Jerome never told me an exact time he would be over, rather just said he would see me in the morning. So I was left to wait until I either heard from him or he showed up. This, of course, meant I began to get antsy waiting and led to me working myself to a few more edges. At around 8:30 Jerome texted me, and I was happy to hear from him as I was trembling with desire to serve.

Jerome: On my way, be dressed in something sexy. Also, attach your time bomb to the pull on your purse.

Me: Yes sir, I can't wait.

With my reply sent off to him, I raced to my bedroom to dress. It was the perfect opportunity to wear the new clothes I bought earlier in the week. From my closet, I pulled out one of the tiny skirts, a black flared skirt, and a racer back white top. Choosing as I knew Jerome would want, I went without a bra or panties and paired the look with a modest black spike heel. Looking myself over in the mirror, I was impressed with just how sexy I looked but was a bit nervous about the length of the skirt and lack of bra under the white top. My nipples were already erect and pushing against the tight fabric, and doing a twirl my skirt easily lifted up to expose my naked sex and ass, but I knew Jerome would love it and that was all that matter to me at the moment.

Retrieving my keys, I slipped the hot pink grenade off the ring, and onto my purse zipper pull before stashing the keys inside. A short while after I got ready, Jerome knocked at my door, and I eagerly rushed to open it and greet him. He immediately, without saying a word, pulled me in for a forceful and passionate kiss; I melted. It only lasted a moment, however, before he pulled away and spoke.

"Good morning my slut. You are looking very sexy."

"Thank you and good morning sir," I replied. My heart still fluttering from the kiss, I took a moment to look at him. He was dressed in a pair of jeans, a casual white t-shirt, and a pair of tan boots.

"Grab your purse and your phone, we are gonna get some coffee and then run a few errands," he ordered in return.

I nodded my understanding and acceptance of his command before moving to grab the items requested and returning to him at the door. We walked to his car, with his arm secured around my shoulders pulling me into his muscular frame. It felt wonderful to be in his presence and in his embrace, but like the kiss, it was short lived because as we reached his car he let me go and ordered as he had in the past for me to kiss the hood. I did so without delay so that I could join him inside. Once my door was shut, Jerome pulled away and I waited for what was to next.

"Here, I want you to apply this to your wrist," he said handing me what looked like a small piece of paper. "It will mark you as mine for the weekend."