Exploitable Lust Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then walked away and left me to my task. I quickly washed the blender's pitcher and the glass out, then wiped up the slight amount of spillage I found on the floor. Pleased that I had cleaned the kitchen well enough, I went into the hall bathroom to wipe away the stickiness left by the smoothie. While I was in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I didn't see a mother or a wife, I saw a lust driven vixen and I felt proud as that was what I was for at least this weekend. With a bit more confidence in my step, I headed to meet Jerome outside in my backyard. I didn't change as he had not told me to do so, but I understood that meant going out naked and in potential view of my neighbors if they were home.

The backyard of my house was of decent size, and well landscaped because my husband paid a crew to keep it maintained regularly. Jerome I saw, was standing in the middle of the yard and was once again holding the camera up, filming me as I exited the house. Though my house was a single story home, the neighbors on either side of my house were both two-story homes and could easily see into the yard from the upper floors. The homes behind mine were fortunately single story homes and didn't really have a view into my yard unless someone was standing up and looking over the fence. Though I was unsure if any of my neighbors were home I didn't want to upset Jerome, so when he did say anything, I continued walking to him. However, after my first step, he uttered a single command.

"Crawl."

Doing as expected, I dropped to my hands and knees and began to crawl towards him. It was such a demeaning and degrading way to be made to approach him, but it didn't bother me, and instead fueled my arousal further. As I neared him, I watched as he used his free hand to unfasten his pants and pull free his semi-erect cock. At his feet, I looked up, and he simply said, "suck." Finally getting the prize I had been aching for all week, my mouth quickly took hold of his thick pole and I began to service him like the slut I was. His manhood grew to its full size only seconds after I started, and I brought my hands up to help me in my task.

I was lost in the joy of giving Jerome pleasure when suddenly startled by the sound of the side gate being opened and voices of men approaching. Jerome didn't seem alarmed but also didn't seem to be bothered when I back off of his cock to look over at the side of the house at the source of the noise. A wave of embarrassment crashed over me as from the side of the house came the crew my husband used to maintain the landscaping. I completely forgot that this was the Friday that they were scheduled to show up. The small crew of three men each froze in shock upon sight of me; a sight I'm sure they were not expecting. I was kneeling naked and wearing a mask in front of a large black man who was filming me with his enormous cock inches from my face and no one seemed to really know what to do. Jerome, however, continued to film and even panned to show the arrival of the landscapers. I looked to him for guidance, but none came as I suspected he wanted to see what I would do. What I wanted to do was to continue sucking off Jerome, but I didn't like the idea of three men hired by my husband watching. I wasn't worried they would tell him as they never came by when he was home, I just didn't like the idea of a live crowd, nor did I want to give them the idea that they could potentially join in. As nonchalantly as I could, I addressed the crew.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry. I completely forgot that you guys were scheduled to work on the yard today. Now is not a great time, do you think you can come by next week instead?"

It took a few seconds for any of them to shake out of the shocked state, but eventually, one of the men did and very sympathetically responded by saying, "oh of course, yes. Sorry to barge in like this, we didn't think anyone was back here. We will be going, and will come back next Friday."

As they spoke, Jerome had used his free hand to begin rubbing his momentarily neglected cock on my face. I didn't object even though it was adding to my severe embarrassment. I watched as calmly as I could, as the landscapers turned and walked back to the side of the house. It wasn't until I heard the gate close that I turned back to Jerome. He had the biggest smile on his face, as he spoke to me.

"That was a fun, unexpected interruption. I'm sure they will never forget the time they stumbled upon the wife of one of their customers blowing a black man in her backyard. Did you like getting seen sucking my big black cock by those men?'

Wanting to forget what just happened and get back to my task, I quickly answered, "Yes, I felt like a true slut." I then took his cock back into my mouth and continued where I left off. Jerome didn't seem to mind and simply allowed me to devour his manhood as he filmed. I hoped that he would soon fuck me, but it was not to be as after about five minutes of my oral ministrations on his pole he began to tense and flood my mouth with his thick seed. Swallowing fast, I managed to ingest all of his wonderful cum and felt proud in myself for doing so. Though I still hoped he would fuck me, I didn't say a word as he pulled his still erect cock from my mouth and began to speak once again.

"There you go slut, a good taste to start out what I expect to be a wild weekend. Do you like swallowing my cum slut?'

Looking up at him and the still recording eye of the camera, I replied, "yes I do, it is so good. I love it."

"Do you swallow your husband's cum," he asked.

"No, not usually."

Have you ever sucked him off in your backyard like you just did for me," he continued with his questioning.

"Never."

"Well then, I guess it is safe to assume he has never fucked you out here either," he responded.

"No, he has not," I answered.

"Too bad, because I am. Stand up and turn around," he announced.

In a flash, I rose to my feet and turned away from him. I felt him push against my upper back to bend me over, and then gently kick my legs apart. He then swiftly pressed his bulbous cockhead at the entrance of my pussy before pausing for a moment to ask me a question.

"You want this cock slut?"

"Yes, oh god yes please," was my enthusiastically honest answer. He accepted my answer and shoved himself in with one quick motion accordingly. I let out a deep and passion filled moaned as he did, completely forgetting that I was outside and surrounded by neighboring houses.

"Yeah, that's it slut. Moan out loud. Let your neighbors know that you love getting fucked by big black cock. You can come all you want, but just make sure I can hear you when you do."

Jerome began to pummel my pussy with his black tool, and I responded with a cacophony of moans, groans, and wails of pleasure. My first orgasm came very soon after he started, and I yelled out that I was cumming, and that I didn't want him to stop. As I rode my first explosive climax, I felt Jerome start to smack my ass as he pumped himself in and out of my needy cunt. I was in a state of bliss as Jerome ravaged me, and spoke dirty to me.

"That's it slut, cum from my big black cock. Let your neighbors hear what cheating slut wife you are, and how much you love my cock. Tell em' slut, tell your neighbors."

In an orgasmic haze, I responded, "Oh my god, I love your black cock. Yes, fuck me harder. I'm your slut, I'm your cheating slut wife, and I love your big black cock."

I came again after my loud proclamation and once again moaned aloud to signal my climax. Jerome's hammering didn't slow and he continued to punish both my pussy with his fat cock and my ass cheeks with his hand. Both of which came with derogatory exclamations and orders.

"God, you just came again, you really do love this black cock and don't care who knows it. After this weekend, I don't think your poor pathetic husband will ever be able to satisfy you. I own you, and you love it. You love being my white fuck toy. You love me using you like a simple slut. You love that I record it all too and that I post it online for others to see. You want everyone to know what you truly are; a black cock slut."

"Yes, yes! I'm your slut! I love being your slut! Oh god, fuck! Yes, everyone, I'm a slut for black cock," I replied before exploding into my third orgasm. It was so powerful that I collapsed and shock on the grass as Jerome stood above me with his mighty cock swaying in front of him. As I recovered from the intense climax, I noticed that Jerome had stopped recording and had also refastened his pants, putting his member away.

"When you recover, go shower, and then meet me in the living room," he instructed as he walked towards the house and left me laying in a puddle on the yard.

I laid in the grass, recovering both my energy and my senses, for a few minutes. I was basking in the afterglow of what was truly an amazing and crazy experience. It dawned on me as I laid there that, it was only the beginning of what would surely be an amazing and crazy weekend. It was after all only eleven o'clock in the morning on the first day. If this kept up, I would be an exhausted mess by the time my family returned.

Eventually, I got up and made my way inside. I went straight to my bedroom and started the shower. I was curious what Jerome had planned for the rest of the day, and so I took a quick refreshing shower after discarding the mask and heels on my bedroom floor. After a quick rinse, but not getting my hair wet so I wouldn't have to re-do it, I moisturized my skin and then headed out naked to see Jerome in the living room. When I reached him, he was sitting on the couch with my daughter's laptop in front of him.

"There she is, I need a beer slut, go and fetch me one out of the fridge while I finish up here," he ordered.

Not saying anything in return, I turned to the kitchen and did just as he asked. While I did, I wondered what exactly he was doing with my daughter's computer, but decided not to focus on that and instead be a good slut for him. I returned to the living room with the requested beer in hand and handed it to him. I stood waiting for him to say something, or to guide me as to what I was to do next. He didn't say anything as he took the beer from me and drank a big swig before setting it down on the table next to the laptop. After a few moments, he finally spoke.

"There we go. Here check it out. I uploaded the two videos we recorded, take a look."

I sat down next to him as he turned the screen a bit towards me, and to my surprise there where two new videos and the picture from the party supply shop on the profile page for anyone to view. Seeing them made my heart flutter and my pussy gush. I looked so seductive in the new mask. However, the fact that more of my face was visible and the idea that the new videos were filmed at my house certainly scared me some.

"What do you think slut? Will everyone like these new videos," Jerome inquired.

"Yeah, they will love them I'm sure. It's scary though, I'm nearly recognizable, and my house," I started to say before he cut me off.

"Of course they will. Everyone loves a good black cock slut. You make the perfect kind too; you're married and a mother."

"Thank you, but will my daughter find this page when she uses her laptop next," I ask genuinely concerned.

"Oh no, I will erase the browser history so she won't accidentally stumble across them. Well, that is unless she finds the copies I hid on her hard drive along with the others I hid the other day. Considering she hasn't found those yet, I'm sure she won't find the new ones either. Probably only uses her computer to look at porn like her mother anyways. If that's the case, she might find your videos if she takes after your inclination for black men."

My jaw dropped in shock and horror. Hearing he had saved videos of my slutty behavior on my daughter's computer caused me to worry, but also in a weird way drove my arousal into another gear. Nervously I asked, "how could you do that? I can't have my daughter finding those videos."

Jerome drank some more of his beer and smiled as he answered, "Relax slut, I hid them where even if she was looking she would probably not find them. I did it to add to the excitement you got out having a time bomb. I figured this would be just another level. You will get so aroused now everytime you see her using her computer as you wonder if she will find out about your secret. Don't lie to yourself now slut, you love that I did this don't you?"

If I was being honest with myself and thought about it, I actually did find it exciting, so I nodded that I did, and I felt the shame wash over me.

"Haha," he laughed, "of course you do. Now go make me some lunch, I'm hungry and need to eat if I am going to be able to continue to give what you want and desire."

I rushed off to the kitchen again to get a lunch prepared for him. I should have felt appalled that he was treating me like a simple servant, but that's what I was, his servant; sexually and otherwise. So instead I felt proud and honored at my role with Jerome, and quickly constructed a grilled chicken sandwich with some chips for him. Returning to the living room with his plate, I set it down on the table in front of him and asked, "is there anything else I can do for you, sir?"

"No slut, I am okay for now. You can sit down and watch those new videos as I eat and watch Sports Center," he answered.

Doing as I was told, I grabbed my daughters laptop and sat down on the couch to watch my most recent slutty behavior. However, before I could even start my phone began to ring. I looked to Jerome, and he insisted I go and see who it was. Quickly I hurried to retrieve my phone before it stopped ringing. It was my daughter, I had told her to call me once she had gotten settle at the hotel, so I answered it as I walked back to the couch. Seeing me on the phone, an evil grin formed on Jerome's face as he pointed for me to drop between his legs. He began to unfasten his pants, and I realized that he wanted me to suck his cock again, but this time while I was on the phone. In full slut mode, I did not object.

"Oh honey, I am so happy to hear that you made it safe and with no issues," I said to my daughter before bobbing my head down and engulfing Jerome's mushroom head with my lips. It was only a quick kiss before I released it and asked my daughter, "what are your plans now that you have gotten to the hotel?" I took his cock back into my mouth as I half listened to my daughter's answer. Something about getting cleaned up, and then going to the nearby mall and having a bite to eat. When it was apparent that she was done, I popped off of Jerome's black pole momentarily to tell her to be safe and to have fun, but I must have sounded a little off because she replied, "Are you okay Mom, you sound a little distracted." Having to think quickly on my feet I spouted out that I was fine, and was just eating some lunch. My daughter seemed to buy it, as she said bye, and told me she would call me later. Again I told her to have fun and to be safe before we both hung up the phone.

Jerome allowed me to suck on his member for a little longer after my phone call ended, but he eventually pushed me off and told me to let him watch his show. Feeling somewhat hurt by this, I silently stood up and re-took my spot on the couch with the laptop. I noticed Jerome had plugged in headphones, so as I watched the erotic videos I used the headphones to listen and not distract him. For the next hour, I simply sat naked and in awe as I watched just how slutty I had been. The only time I had to stop was when Jerome handed me his finished plate and empty beer to take away. Dutifully, I did as ordered, and brought back a full beer upon my return.

When I finished watching the two videos, I was thankful that Jerome seemed ready to move on to something new as I was quite literally a leaking mess of arousal. It was early afternoon, and Jerome said he wanted to go out and have a bit of fun with me. I was told to get dressed into something sexy and to bring with me the mask and my "cheating slut" collar; this, of course, meant he intended on doing some more filming. Rushing off to my bedroom, I pulled out one of my new dresses. It was a red bodycon style dress that hugged my curves and left nothing to the imagination with a hemline only reaching my mid-thigh. To add to the sluttiness of the dress, it had side slits on either side that went up to my hip and were laced together with black cording. The slits effectively displayed I would be without panties. I picked out another pair of heels to go with the dress, and since my hair and makeup were still looking good, I retrieved the collar and mask before meeting Jerome back in the living room.

He was waiting for me by the door with an appreciative grin for how I looked. I was instructed to put the mask and collar in my purse, and then he asked for my wedding ring. Knowing that enjoyed using my wedding ring to remind of my real life when I was being his slut, and knowing that it always made me hotter, I happily handed it over after sliding it off my finger.

"Go and get a travel coffee mug slut," he commanded once he had my ring. Intrigued by what he had in mind, I dutifully fetched the requested item. Upon my return,I handed him the mug, and I watched as he dropped my ring inside the empty vessel. He then unfastened his pants, freeing his flaccid, but still magnificent cock. With his cock free, he lowered the mug and began to let out a stream of piss into it. I watched in awe as he emptied his bladder and filled the mug nearly to the top.

Shaking off the last few drops he said, "that will do, now you will have something to drink while we are out, and you will be constantly reminded that your marriage now means less to you then the taste of my piss."

He handed me the travel mug, and I peered inside to see my glinting ring at the bottom of his piss before securing the lid on to it. With a sly grin, I raised the mug to my lips and took a sip. The warmth of his piss coated my lips, and the pungent flavor filled my mouth before I swallowed it down. It was a mind trip to me that I was actively drinking piss, and getting turned on while doing so. Also, Jerome's genius showed again, as I would be drinking his piss actively in public, and yet no one would be able to tell as the mug was not transparent. So to anyone else, it would look as if I would be merely drinking coffee.

With my first sip of his urine still coating my mouth, Jerome grabbed my hand and led the way outside to his car. I, of course, had to kiss the hood before entering, but that wasn't an issue at all. In fact, I found myself happily doing it to show Jerome the respect he deserved. Inside his car, I took another swig from my mug as he drove off. He hadn't told me where we were going, but that didn't bother me because as long as I was getting to serve him, I was happy.

After a short drive, we arrived at the new outdoor mall in town that was filled with trendy shopping stores and hip restaurants and bars. It was a hot spot for the younger crowd looking to enjoy themselves. Even though it was still early in the afternoon, as we parked I noticed that it seemed to be pretty busy which of course meant that more people would see me dressed as I was and unknowingly witness me drinking Jerome piss. I felt my silt dampen at the thought. We exited the car, and Jerome took my free hand in his as we walked towards the shopping center.

"I thought it would be nice to do a bit of casual browsing in the shops, and maybe grab a drink or two at one of the bars," Jerome said as we walked. So that is what we did, we strolled through the pathways as if a normal couple. I, of course, got my fair share of odd glances and stares on account of how revealing my dress was, but rather than be embarrassed by them, I instead revealed in them and would take a drink from my mug with each one I noticed. Occasionally we would stop into a store and browse, and usually, that would come with some heavy fondling on Jerome's part when we were in a more private section and away from prying eyes.