Exploitable Lust Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At my bedroom, he pointed for me to get onto the bed. I hurried to take my position, on my hands and knees with my plugged ass facing back at him. Turning my head to watch him approach, I watched as he stripped completely naked and then stood behind me. His hand reached out and firmly grabbed ahold of the plug. He started pulling it out, and after a tiny bit of resistance from my hole, it popped out leaving me with a momentary feeling of emptiness. It is soon gone, as I feel his spit coat my asshole and then the pressure of his thick black cock pushing its way inside of me. Jerome seemed intent on taking me fast and hard because once his rigid member gained access he began to pound himself into me.

It wasn't a lovemaking session, but instead a brutal domination of my ass. He slammed his hefty hammer unrelenting into my hole, causing me to fall to the bed from his efforts. His arm reached over and held my head down and pushed it into the mattress as he ravaged me without mercy. My moans and screams of both pain and pleasure filled the room, and I neared an orgasm that would be the most powerful one I had experienced all day.

My body shook with the explosion of my climax, but that did not slow Jerome. He feverously continued slamming his girth through my battered ass. My orgasm seemed to draw on as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me. A buzzing from the consistent trembling brought on by the climax reverberated through my body and I began to feel myself melt away. Jerome didn't seem to mind as he furiously kept up his assault until finally, he buried himself fully into my ass and let out a torrent of cum deep into my bowels. I could feel the warmth of his seed as it coated my rear tunnel and as he let out his final volley I began to drift off into a sexually induced slumber. Just as I drifted off, still wearing my mask and collar, I felt Jerome's length slip out from me and I smiled.

To be continued...