Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 13

Story Info
Ezzie meets her Hollywood fan and has a threesome.
12.8k words
4.86
4k
5

Part 13 of the 27 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 03/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the delay in this chapter. Summer, weddings, graduations and surgery sort of took up my time. Thank you all for hanging in there.

The first semester in school is a lot of fun once I realized Ezzie can help me with my grades, and I don't have to kill myself studying for my general education courses.

I have scheduled to fly out to the West Coast over Thanksgiving break to Up All Night with Alan. Alan Fudd is the super popular late night host that invited me out to meet a friend of his. I still have no idea who the friend is. I am bummed that Liz can't come. Her Mom wants to spend time with her. Anna wants to spend time at home and with Larry, and Amy wants to do Thanksgiving with the guys in the dorm. They are having a group dinner and she is looking forward to it.

So Friday morning, after Thanksgiving with the family. I fly out First Class, (Thank You Alan). I land and there is a young lady holding a card with Ben & Karen's Kids logo on it. I wave to her and she introduces herself. Her name is Sue and she is an intern on the show. Alan asked her to make sure I get to the hotel, and then to the studio. She walks me out to a waiting limo, after I grab my garment bag and duffle bag.

We make small talk on the way to the hotel. She tells me the car will be back in about 2.5 hours to pick me up for the show. She offers to take my garment bag with her to the studio. She will have the staff hang and steam it before the show. It will be waiting for me in my dressing room at the studio. Wow! I kind of like this VIP treatment.

I get to my room and it's Beautiful! I spend the next little while as promised calling Uncle & Auntie, Anna and Liz to let them all know I landed safely. I flop back on the bed and sigh. I can't believe this. I am going to be on the Alan Fudd show, and meet a big friend of his. I am going to be on national tv. Before I know it Sue is texting me. The car will be downstairs in an hour. Don't do my hair or makeup. They will do my makeup and hair when I arrive.

I take a quick shower and get dressed in a cute shirt and shorts. I head downstairs and the car is waiting. He drops me right at the stage door and Sue meets me there. She takes me to a dressing room with my name printed over the charity logo. In the room are my two outfits on a rack looking freshly pressed. Sue points to some flip-flops by the rack. Why don't you put those on, and I will take you to makeup.

Umm, ok. I kick off my sneakers and slip them on. She takes me to makeup. She tells me after makeup, someone will take me to my dressing room and she will come get me when it's time.

As I walk into the makeup room, one girl asks. "Are you wearing the floral sundress or the pink one?"

I am surprised. "You saw my dresses?"

She smiles at me. "It would have been tough to steam them with my eyes closed." She giggles.

"Oh God. I am sorry!" I gasp.

She just laughs. "It's ok. You are nervous and not used to any of this. I think the floral one would be perfect. It will really pop on tv."

"Um ok." I say.

"Perfect!" She hands me a short robe and points to a privacy screen. "Go take off you shirt and bra so your bra straps don't leave marks on your shoulders. UHD TV shows Everything."

For the next hour or so I sometimes have two women working on me. Hair, makeup, finger & toenails. They finally finish and step back. "Oh my. I look like a movie star!" I say getting emotional.

"Oh no you don't. No getting weepy. Deep breaths." She takes my hands and pulls me to my feet. "So one last question, and I don't mean to get personal. Do you want to wear the strapless bra in your bag or go without one on stage?" She asks.

"What? Really?" I ask.

She holds up her hands to stop me. "You can go without one. You aren't too big, you would look nice and full on tv. But the stage can be hot under the lights and cold with the AC blowing to cool them. Do you have large nipples? Would you be embarrassed if they popped? Would you want some pasties?"

"I um... don't know." I say.

She puts 2 large skin colored round bandaids in my hand. "Just in case. You do whatever you like."

I decide to go braless. I was going to pass on the pasties, but then I thought of Grandpa, Papa & Uncle watching. I put on the pasties. There is a tv in my room that is showing the live feed. The intro starts, Alan comes out and starts his monologue. "Tonight I have a young woman that I am Absolutely Amazed by. No she isn't a new movie or tv star. She isn't a new singer. She is an Amazing Human Being. Watch this." He says and it cuts to a piece on me and the charity. It's a bunch of stuff I hadn't seen before. It's all stuff that was never used. Me laughing and joking at the ball games. Me hugging Auntie out on the field. He is making me sound like a saint. It ends with a still shot of the large photo and logo in the front hall of the dorm.

Sue is knocking on my door. "It's time Mary." I open the door and I am nervous as hell as I am standing at the curtain with Sue.

I hear Alan talking, and then he is calling to me. "Everyone, let's hear it for the founder of Ben & Karen's Kids, MARY!" He yells out. Sue gives me a gentle push out and I have no choice now to walk across the stage to Alan Fudd. He comes to me and gives me a polite hug, and laughs as he sees me gawking at the audience and the stage. He takes me by the hand and pulls me to center stage. "Let me introduce you. Audience this is Mary. Mary, this is the Audience." He says with a big smile.

The audience screams out. "Hi Mary!"

I can't help but laugh. "Hi Audience!" I yell back.

"Come on, let's take a seat." Alan says as he turns me and walks me back to a large sofa, and his armchair. He goes on to tell everyone how he learned of me from his friend, that saw Sylvie's first report, and then by running into Sylvie at the Olympics. Like Sylvie, he just relaxes you and gets you to open up. We talk for a few minutes. "So I have to ask. I saw your latest interview with Sylvie. What exactly is Goldstar and what's going on with Christmas for Kids?" Alan asks.

I sigh, and explain. "Goldstar was my Dad's company, that is now mine. He loved the Christmas for Kids charity. He was a big supporter of it. I found out the receivership that has been running Goldstar for me after my parents passed away stopped sponsoring the charity. I hate to say it, but I kind of lost it on the manager that made that call."

Alan laughs. "You are too sweet. I can't imagine you getting upset at someone."

I laugh. "Yeah I really did. On the plus side though, Goldstar is back as a sponsor of Christmas for Kids." I look at Alan and point at a camera. "The one with the light on?" I ask.

He laughs. "Yes, the one with the light."

I turn to the lit camera. "Christmas for Kids is a wonderful charity. It helps families in need. It makes sure every little kid gets something under the tree on Christmas. Christmas is about giving and children, and I want to promise Christmas for Kids. Whether it's me personally or Goldstar, I will always be there for you to carry on my Father's legacy." I say getting a bit emotional at the end.

"And that is why I Love this young lady!" Says Alan. "We will be right back." and he breaks to go to a commercial.

Alan hands me a tissue. I dab at my eyes. He watches me for a moment and then smiles. "You are an amazing young lady, and you are a natural when you talk from the heart. You keep this up and you will raise a lot of money for whatever cause you choose." He says.

I sip some water and say. "Thank you." And I hear someone counting down. 5..4..3..2 and he points at Alan.

We come back and Alan tells everyone he has a friend and she is dying to meet me. "So it's a she? I have been going nuts trying to figure out who it is?" I say and the audience makes some noise.

Then from behind me I hear a woman say. "It's just me."

I turn around, scream and jump out of my seat. It's a very popular movie star, Nicole. She has been in all sorts of movies. She is beautiful and tall. I never realized just how tall, she has to be 6 feet tall. She isn't all made up. Just some simple makeup with her long brown hair hanging down loose. She has on a snug tee shirt and jeans that are nice and snug down her long legs. What's the first thing I say to her on National TV? "Wow I didn't realize you were so tall?" No sooner is it out, I realize how dumb it sounds I say. "Oh my God. I am so sorry. That was rude."

Nicole laughs and comes around to me. "Don't be silly." She says as she hugs me. "As an actress I have had a lot worse said to me." The crowd is going nuts cheering. She puts her arm around me and turns me to the crowd. "You all better be cheering for my girl Mary here. She is the Superstar here tonight!" She yells to the crowd.

The crowd starts chanting. "MARY. MARY. MARY. MARY!"

Nicole squeezes me against her. "See they love you too." She turns us around, and we head back to the couch. Nicole gives Alan a big hug. She looks at me as she sits. "I Love This Man." She says.

"Hey hey, easy there Nicole. Your husband is a very big man. I don't want Any Misunderstandings, Again." He laughs.

"Aaww no. Nick is my big teddy bear." She laughs.

"Teddy bear for you! I am afraid he will be a Grizzly Bear for me." Laughs Alan.

Then from behind us I hear a big booming voice. "I will be Fudd!"

Alan jumps. "Oh Crap." He laughs. "Nick is here! Can someone get me some bear spray Please."

Again the booming voice laughs. "It won't help!"

Nicole turns and yells. "Get out here right now you big lug."

I turn and watch her husband Nick walk out. He is HUGE! He is easily 6 and a half feet tall, big broad shoulders and chest, and he has muscles on top of muscles. He is in jeans and a tee shirt that looks like it's about to rip open. He has longer hair for a guy, and a scruffy beard. He walks out and Nicole stands to hug him. I feel awkward so I stand with her. Nick turns and smiles at me and wraps me up in a bear hug. He whispers in my ear. "Hang on." As he picks me up off the floor. The crowd cheers. He puts me down and gives me a genuine smile. "I have to talk to Fudd." He says trying and succeeding to sound very menacing.

He stands in front of Alan, so the audience can see them both. "Didn't I talk to you about hitting on my wife? Didn't I promise you what would happen?" He growls.

Alan is laughing and nervous. "Now hang on. She said she loved me. I didn't hit on her."

Nick grabs him in a big hug and laughs. "Good thing I love you too."

Alan is grimacing as he laughs. "Don't Break My Ribs." He moans. Nick puts him down and laughs. We all sit down, and I feel tiny beside them.

Nick starts talking about the new sci-fi/action film he is doing, and how amazing and action packed it's going to be. When I remember I am here for the charity.

"Ezzie, can you make Alan, Nick & Nicole do anything they can to help me and the charity." I ask her.

"Oh course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Nick turns and looks at me. "Are you busy tomorrow?"

"Well I was going to fly home." I say.

"Can you fly home Sunday instead?"

"I don't know that I can change my flight." I say.

Nick laughs. "Fudd can handle that. If you come to film a bit part in my new movie tomorrow, we will pay you with a $250,000 donation to your charity."

I screech in surprise. "You want me in the movie?"

"Absolutely." Laughs Nick.

"YES!" I gasp.

Nicole wraps her arm around me. "I can do better than that. I have to do some reshoots next month for my new project. I will offer you the same $250,000 for a bit part, and I will auction off a fan experience at the premiere next summer, if you promise to walk the red carpet with me."

I scream in surprise. "Us girls need to stick together." Says Nicole.

Nick complains. "You always have to one up me."

Alan speaks up. "Well the show is going to step up too. Anything we collect here in the studio." I see a bunch of people walk out from behind the curtains with big buckets and hand scanners for cards. "Or is donated online during any of the show's broadcast times, right through to the West Coast broadcast, or by using the QR Code on the screen. The show will match. Starting with this." Alan reaches into his jacket and pulls out a check. "My personal donation of $100,000."

Nicole speaks up. "Anything donated tonight the show will match?"

"Anything, Nicole." Says Alan.

Nicole stands up, and pulls Nick to his feet. She wraps her arm in his waist and walks them towards a camera. "I want to personally address All our friends and co-workers in the film and tv industry. We all know or know of someone that had a rough start. This young lady is doing the right thing trying to help them. I am begging ALL of you. Donate, NOW! Let the Alan Fudd Show double your donation. Post this link on ALL of your social media accounts. Ask your fans to donate. Let's show these kids we care about them. PLEASE! And well since Nick says I like to one up people I will personally donate $125,000." Says Nicole.

Nick smiles. "What the hell, it's only money. Put me in for $125,000 too."

I hear Alan announce a commercial break and Nick & Nicole come back to the sofa. I stop and think. That's over $1 million. I can feel the tears on my cheeks. "Oh Honey, No don't cry." Nicole says and hugs me to her. After a moment I realize my face is against her chest. She has no bra on, and her boobs are so soft. She takes a tissue and blots my tears away.

The show starts back up, Nick is leaned back into the couch. His arm is across the back of the couch behind Nicole, almost reaching me. Alan starts asking Nicole why she is so taken with me. Nicole smiles. "Well I don't hide this, but it's not widely known. My Mom died of an accidental OD when I was young. I didn't know who my Dad was, and my only other relative was my Aunt who was overseas in the military. I was placed in foster care. It took about a month for my Aunt to get a transfer back to the states, get a place to live, and set up a home for foster care to release me to her. So what Mary is doing really hit home for me. I just had to meet this beautiful, humble girl." She says and she hugs me, and we both have tears in our eyes.

I feel Nick wrap his arms around both of us. I have Nicole's soft body in front of me and Nick's arms wrapped around both of us from behind her. I can feel myself tingle being held nice and tight against Nicole. We break the hug and I swear I can see a lump in Nick's pants as he pulls on his pant legs. "Ezzie, why is Nick hard?" I ask almost afraid of the answer.

"He and Nicole were joking and fantasizing about having you join them for a threesome during the drive to the studio. She has never gone all the way with a girl but is very curious and neither of them has had a threesome, but they are both afraid of being exposed by the third person, or blackmailed to not be exposed. So it's just a fantasy for them" Says Ezzie.

"No Shit!" Is the only thing I can think of. I mean Amy's dick can feel so nice. I am not afraid of a dick. I just don't like the Dicks with the dicks. Then of course Nick is romance book cover handsome. His muscles make John look small. He picked up Alan like he was nothing and his arms are as big as my legs. Screw it. "Ezzie, could you have Nicole hit on me after the show? Have her feel that I would never expose them." I ask.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Nicole keeps one arm behind me. She runs her fingers down my back, and softly rubs her fingers right where my bra strap should be. She gives me a small smile and keeps rubbing. She wants me to know that she knows I don't have a bra on. Thank god for the band aids on my nipples.

The show ends. Alan has us all pose for a few photos, and I am walked back to my dressing room. Not a minute after the door closes, there is a soft knock. I am guessing it is the intern Sue so I say. "Come in." I turn and see Nicole closing the door behind her. "Ohh! Sorry I thought you were the intern." I say.

She gives me a smile and I can't help thinking how beautiful she is. She has a perfect mix of the girl next door, and model with her brown eyes and hair, and her perfect figure. "Nick and I were wondering. If umm, you don't have any plans, maybe you would like to join me and Nick for a bite to eat. You both will have to get up early for tomorrow's shoot." She says.

I am clueless. "What's early?" I ask.

Nicole smiles. "Nick gets up at 4:30AM."

"Oh Crap!" I laugh.

She reaches out and takes my hands. "Come join us. I promise we will get you to bed in plenty of time." She says with a smile.

"Ezzie, she isn't talking about just going to bed to go to sleep is she?" I ask.

"No Mary. She is thinking about all three of you having sex in their big bed." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Wow!" I think as I smile. "I think I would like that." I say.

"Perfect. The dress is super cute, but comfort comes first. Do you want the dress on or your street clothes?" She asks.

"The dress is comfy." I say.

"I bet the pasties aren't." She laughs as she sees my face. "You think I haven't lost my bra to look good on tv?" She reaches up under her shirt and grimaces as I see her hands move, and I hear two band aids get pulled off her nipples. She rubs her boobs a little. "That's better." As she pulls her hands away, I can clearly see her nipples through her shirt.

"What the hell." I reach into my dress and, "Oww!" Pull one off.

"Oh I know that pain." She giggles. "You had adhesive on your nipple didn't you? You have to be careful, that stings." She says with a knowing smile, as I peel the second one off without almost ripping my nipple off.

"What about my things." I say.

"My personal valet can get them." She says and starts texting.

"You have a personal valet?" I ask.

She smiles. "Yeah the big lug, I call my husband." She laughs. Not a minute later there is a knock at the door. She walks up to him after opening the door. She stands nice and close and runs her fingers up his hard chest. "Honey, would you carry her things? Mary is going to join us for dinner." She says in a sweet voice.

He looks at me and smiles. "Umm yeah sure." He grabs my garment bag,

Nicole takes my arm in hers and we walk out to their big SUV. "Do you like burgers?" She asks when we are in the car.

"Sure." I say.

"Good, then you will love dinner." She says.

She picks up the phone and makes a call. "Hi Johnny. No, 4 in say 30 minutes? Thank you Johnny, you are the best." And she hangs up. She smiles at Nick. "Back door, and they will be ready."

"Nice!" Nick says sounding happy.

A little bit later we pull up behind a regular looking restaurant. We park in the loading zone area and Nick gets out. "I"ll be right back." The back door pops open as Nick walks up to it. There is a man at the door. "Johnny, my man." Says Nick and gives him a friendly guy hug.

The man hands Nick a big brown paper bag. They shake hands and with a wave he yells out as Nick gets in the car. "When you are done filming come in some night would you. Packing it to go is not how I serve my food you big bastard." He smiles at Nicole. "You know you are too pretty for him, right?" He laughs.

Nicole laughs. "Love you Johnny!"

Nick laughs and beeps the horn, and drives off. Nicole smiles at me. "Dinner to go. We walk in there and we will be there for hours. Nick and Johnny met about 10 years ago and are BFFs now." She says with a smile, and I see Nick just shake his head. "So when we want a quick burger Johnny sets us up. We will be home in 10 min and we can eat on the deck."

Oh shit. They are taking me home. "Ezzie, what are they thinking will happen?" I ask.

"Nicole keeps seeing images of her between you legs, and then an image of you between her legs as Nick takes you from behind. Nick is imagining watching you and Nicole having sex with each other in a variety of positions, and him fucking both of you. Nick still thinks it's nothing but a fantasy, but Nicole is hopeful it will happen." Says Ezzie.