Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss." I sigh and hiss. I am leaning back, with a hand on each of his thighs. Even his leg muscles are huge and hard. I giggle to myself. Everything about him is huge and hard. I don't make it another five minutes like this and I orgasm again.

I am sitting down on Nick. He is hard inside of me and it feels nice. I can't believe what has happened tonight. Nicole rubbed my clit and made me cum in the hot tub. She kissed me with a mouthful of Nick's cum, that we shared. Nick held me in his arms and fucked me to orgasm while standing, and then I agreed to get strapped to the bed and fucked hard. Thank God, Ezzie saved me from that after I came so hard. Now I have cum twice while riding Nick.

I look at Nicole. She is staring at me. Just watching as I realize something. She hasn't eaten me to orgasm. "One more thing to do." I say as I pull off Nick.

Nicole looks confused. "What's that?"

At first I stand up on the bed over Nick. I move over so I am over Nicole. "You haven't eaten me out to orgasm." I say as I am standing over her face, and start to kneel down over her face.

She has a huge smile on her face. "No I never did. I should reemmmhhpphh." Is all she gets out as I land my pussy right on her mouth.

Nicole goes right to it. At first it's my actual pussy right on her mouth, so she sucks my lips into her mouth, and then slips her tongue up inside of me. I enjoy this for a while. Then I hear Nick. "Holy Shit!" He moans. I look over and he is slowly jerking off watching Nicole eat me out. I am mesmerized watching him jerk off. He seems to be squeezing his dick so hard. He keeps letting his hand slip up and part way over the head of his dick and then back down. He isn't just jerking the shaft up to the head. I can see the bottle of lube near him and I realize he is covered in lube.

Fuck that is sexy to watch. I pivot my hips down so my clit is right at Nicole's mouth. She gets the hint and gives my clit a good licking and sucking. Nick sees me watching him, and he just stares at me. I am holding onto Nicole's head for balance and am sighing as she sucks on my clit. I watch Nick's eyes go from watching my face to watching Nicole sucking on my clit. Out of nowhere I go from wow this is really nice to gasping as I orgasm.

The bed bounces. Nick is moving between Nicole's legs. I start to roll off her face, and I turn and see Nick push himself all the way into Nicole, and she lets out a soft moan as he fills her up. Her jerks and groans as he holds himself against her.

Nicole gives him a big smile. "Again?" She asks in surprise.

"Sorry, Honey. I don't think there was much in this one." He gasps as he pulls out of her as gently as he pushes in and falls onto the bed on the other side of her. The three of us are laying there side by side. Nick and I catching our breath and Nicole holding her legs back and hips up to keep Nick's sperm in her.

Then I hear my ring tone. I look at the alarm clock. "The show is on the air back home." I say nervously. "That's my family calling to FaceTime." I look across at the bedroom mirror, it's obvious I have been having sex. "I am a mess."

Nicole hops up and pulls me by the hand. "Come on. We got this. You were in the shower after dinner." She turns to Nick. "Take her things to the guest room." She walks me into a huge walk-in shower and joins me. She turns it on and water comes at me from three different shower heads. "Soak your hair, and wash the makeup off your face." She says as she does the same. Three minutes later we are wrapped in towels back in the bedroom. She pulls a tee shirt and old gym shorts out of her dresser. She takes me by the hand and walks me to the guest bedroom. We walk past the main bathroom and I can hear Nick in the shower. My bag from the dressing room is on the bed, along with my purse and dress that I was wearing.

Nicole looks at me and holds me by my shoulders. "Deep breath. Relax. We came home after the show, had a late dinner, and you just showered to get all the makeup off you from the show. We invited you to dinner, and to stay the night to make it easier in the morning to get to the set." She smiles at me. "Honestly, your hotel would add an hour in the morning. Do you want to get up at 3:30AM?" She asks.

"Eww no." I say.

"Ok. Call your family. If they want to say hello just yell out. Nick and I would be happy to say hello." Says Nicole.

I reach out and hug her tight. "Thank-You!"

She hugs me back. "Thank You! You made a fantasy a reality, and I Loved Every Minute of it." She lets me go and walks out.