Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow they both want me. I mean they are both sexy and beautiful people. Wait a minute. "Ezzie, is Nick really big like Larry?" I ask. I am rewarded with two images in my head. One is obviously Nick's memory looking down at his dick, and one is from Nicole as she holds him and gives him a handjob. Oh wow. I would want to see it in person, but I am thinking he is about Amy's size. Oh wow, I am thinking about seeing it in person. I am getting excited thinking out Nick fucking me. Oh shit!

I get pulled out of my own thoughts as we roll onto the driveway and the gravel crunches under the tires. "We are here." Says Nicole excitedly. She turns and looks at me. "Shall we?" I get out and follow her into the house.

Nick heads out to the deck, and Nicole asks me to help her. She smiles at me. "Nick loves to have a beer with his burger." She says to me and smiles. "Water or diet soda?" She asks.

"Soda please." I say as she hands me a soda. We walk out to the deck. Nick has two containers in front of him, and there are two others on the table for me and Nicole.

We sit and dig in. Nicole smiles at Nick. "I sometimes wish I could eat what he eats. He gets on these bulk up workouts for movies and he eats like a pig."

"I need protein and calories. It's hard work being me." He says with a big smile.

Nicole looks at me with a big smile. "I swear I married a 300 pound child."

"Hey!" He corrects her. "Only 275."

"Oh Excuse Me." She laughs. "I married a big man child."

"That's better." He says smiling.

We finish up with dinner. Nick picks up the containers, and heads in for another beer. Nicole sees me looking at their hot tub, it's been bubbling for a while now. "Sorry it's on a timer. We love soaking in that at night after a long day on set. It's so relaxing, do you, umm want to soak for a bit?" She asks, sounding unsure.

"I would love to, but I don't have a suit." I say.

Nicole smiles at me. "We don't use suits. We could leave the lights out, if it would make you feel better?"

Damn. Lights out and hide, but then I won't get a good look at them. "Ezzie, let me guess Nicole is hoping for lights on?" I ask.

"Actually she is hoping for off. She thinks it will be a little sexier." Says Ezzie.

I imagine seeing Nick's muscles in the shadows, and I can feel myself blush. "Off sounds good." I say.

"Perfect." She takes my hand and walks me over to the hot tub. She smiles at me as she reaches for the bottom of her shirt. I get to watch her boobs get caught in her shirt, pull up, and then drop and bounce free as her shirt pulls over them. They look perfect in the moonlight. They have to be in the C/D range. "Come on, quick before Nick comes out." She says pushing her jeans and panties down.

I reach under my dress and push my panties down. I look up and Nicole is naked staring at me. I am suddenly nervous. "Ezzie, what is she looking at?" I ask.

"She is realizing it is really happening. She is going to see you naked. It's not like seeing a woman naked in a changing room or locker room. She is going to see a woman naked in a sexual sense. She can't wait to touch you sexually." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Shit!" I think as I lift my dress up. She is Really into this.

We are both naked, standing there looking at each other. She has the perfect body, boobs and nipples. Just then Nick yells out. "I am grabbing a beer. Does anyone want anything?"

"NO!" Yells Nicole, then she looks at me and giggles. "Quick."

We hurry into the hot tub, and sit side by side facing where Nick will be coming from. Nicole has her arm around me, and is staring at me. She is so beautiful. "Ezzie, can you have her kiss me, and act on her desires for me. I can see it in her eyes. She wants to but is afraid to." I say to Ezzie.

Ezzie doesn't even answer me. Nicole softly puts her hand on my cheek and turns me closer to her, and softly mutters. "You are so sexy." Just as her lips touch mine and she softly kisses me. It is such a soft tender kiss.

I can't help myself. I reach out and run my fingers in her hair as I hold her to me, and kiss her a little harder. We are lost in the kiss. It has gone well past a simple kiss and Ezzie speaks up. I have spoken to her about giving me a heads up and watching my back if you will in situations like this.

"Mary, Nick is coming. He is about to see you and Nicole kissing." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you Ezzie, but I think he will like it." I think as I slip my tongue between her lips.

"Holy Shit!" I hear Nick moan.

Nicole pulls back in surprise. "Hi Honey!" She giggles. "I thought we might relax in the hot tub." She says.

He looks at our clothes on a chair. "Naked?" He asks, sounding unsure. Nicole stands up and smiles. I watch the water drip down off her hard nipples. "Ok so naked." He says as he puts down his beer. I stay half sitting half hiding under the water line as I watch Nicole step towards the edge of the tub near Nick and reach for his beer. She puts the bottle to her lips. I have never seen a woman make drinking from a bottle of beer look so sexy. She wraps her lips around it and pushes it into her mouth. She then pulls it back out, letting her lips pop off it and letting a little beer dribble out of her mouth. "Fuck!" Moans Nick as he steps into the tub.

I get a quick look at Nick's dick. He is about Amy's size, maybe a little longer than Amy, and maybe just a tad thinner. His ab muscles go down to almost his groin. The definition of his muscles is insane. Nicole puts her hand on his chest, and I hear her say to him. "Sit down Honey. I want you to watch." She says.

"I want to do a lot more than watch." He moans.

Nicole giggles. "I know Honey. I promise you will like it. Nicole turns and sits back down beside me. She puts her arm around my waist, and pulls me onto her lap. "I want to hold you." She says softly as she turns and kisses me, and I let out a small sigh. She has one arm behind my back and the other one slides up my thigh. I get excited and then disappointed as it slides up over my stomach. Finally cupping my boobs that are now just above the waterline. I watch Nicole stare at Nick while she picks up my boob in her hand. She pinches my nipple and pulls on it making me softly moan. Then she smiles as she drops her head down and sucks on my nipple hard. I let out a pleasurable moan.

Nick is sitting just out of arms reach and he moans. "FUUCCKK!"

Nicole turns and smiles at Nick as she lets my hard nipple slip out of her mouth. She gives my nipple a kiss and turns towards Nick. "You like watching me play with a woman?"

"Fuck Yes!" He says.

Nicole's hand slides down my stomach. She slowly inches it lower. I spread my legs as she runs her fingers over my clit. I just sigh in pleasure.

Nicole shifts me in her lap. I am now facing Nick. She has one hand teasing my nipples and the other rubbing my clit as the hot water bubbles around us. Nick is staring at both of us. "Honey, do you like watching me play with Mary's boobs?" Nicole asks in a sweet voice.

"Absolutely!" He says.

"Do you like watching me rub her clit?"

Nick looks down at the water. He can't see anything through the bubbles, just like I can't see him. "Screw this." He moans and reaches outside the tub. As he sits back down the lights under the water pop on, and the bubbles stop. After just a few seconds the water is calm, clear and well lit. "Now I can watch you." He says as his eyes move from my boobs above water in Nicole's hand, to her hand moving between my legs underneath the water.

Nicole turns my face to hers and kisses me. It's a long, very soft sexy kiss. We both are moaning as we kiss. She runs her fingers through my hair. I pull away from the kiss and start breathing heavily. Her fingers rubbing me are going to make me cum and she knows it. She nuzzles my neck. "Do it Mary. Cum for me. Let me make you cum by rubbing your clit."

I grab her hand under the water. Jerk it back and forth on my clit just where I need it. "Ohhh. Ooohhh. OOOOHHHHH!" And I orgasm. I shake a bit, but Nicole just holds me a little tighter to her.

My breathing relaxes some and Nicole says softly in my ear. "Looked like it was a nice one."

I smile at Nick, and sigh. "It was."

"I would Really Really like to go inside to our nice big bed and play some more with you." She says. Nick groans and I glance at him. Nicole thinks I am nervous about him. "Sweetie, if you just want to play with me that's absolutely fine. He can watch us and fuck me."

I smile at her. "I don't mind him joining us." I say. "I am curious what it's like to hold him, and feel his muscles." I smile at her. "All of his muscles."

Nicole giggles. "Ok then. Let's go to bed." She says as she nudges me off her lap, and she stands up with me, and holds me. My legs are a little weak at first. She walks us out of the tub, and takes me by the hand into the house dripping wet. She reaches into a small closet off the kitchen and grabs two towels. I follow her lead and wrap it around me, just as Nick walks in. "You didn't bring in our clothes?"

"Oh Shit!" He mutters.

She tosses a towel to him. "See you in the bedroom." She says as she walks away pulling me behind her, and I hear Nick head back outside. We are standing in front of their bed. Nicole looks at me kind of shy and nervous. "Before tonight I umm, have never."

"Ssshhh." I say as I put my finger over her lips. "Do you want to?" I ask.

"Oh Yes." She sighs.

"And are you ok with me playing with Nick? Will that bother you?"

"No, I think that would be hot." She sighs.

I drop my towel and smile as I reach up, and pull her head down to kiss her. As we kiss she pulls her towel off and wraps her arms around me. As we stand there kissing and softly running our hands all over each other I hear Nick moan. "God Damn!"

Nicole turns to him letting me go. She nudges him over to a seat by the bedroom window. "I promise you lots and lots of attention, if you just watch me at first Honey. I want to do this so bad right now, and I want you to watch me." She almost begs him.

I don't wait for an answer. "Ezzie, have him agree and no jerking off. He will sit on his hands if he has to."

"Done, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Nick groans. "Fine."

Nicole turns back to me and for the first time tonight I can see the pure lust in her eyes. She comes walking towards me. As she backs me against the bed, I fall onto it. She crawls over me, and I squirm back. She stops me by pressing her body to mine. We are face to face and boob to boob. My knees are at the bottom of the bed with my feet hanging off.

She kisses me hard, stabbing her tongue into my mouth. I moan as she kisses me. She pulls back and looks at me. "Mary, I Really want to go down on you. Will you please crawl up the bed and spread those sexy legs, so I can lick a woman's pussy for the first time?"

"Wow. I sure will." I say. Nicole lifts up her body weight, and I scoot up the bed. I get a pillow under my head, and I pull my legs up so my feet are flat on the bed. I run my fingers down through my pussy lips. I look at Nicole. "Is this what you want to lick?" I look at Nick. "Do you want to watch her lick me?"

Almost in stereo the both answer. "Yes."

I suddenly feel the need to kiss Nicole. I hold my arms open as I talk to Ezzie. "Please have Nicole come kiss me. Then I want her to kiss and lick her way down my body, and eat me out until I orgasm."

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

As Ezzie says that Nicole gives me a sexy smile and crawls up the bed towards me. She is over me on her hands and knees. Her boobs are hanging down and I can feel her nipples just barely brushing against my boobs. Until she leans down and nuzzles my neck. I sigh as she does. I get such shivers when someone does that to me. She moves down my body and pushes my thighs apart more and dives right in.

"Oooohhhhhh!" I gasp as I suck in a quick breath. "Oh Shit!" She goes right for my clit. She sucks it into her mouth and licks it.

She pulls her mouth off my clit with a pop, and runs her tongue up into my pussy, wiggles it around and keeps licking up, until her tongue pops out. Over and over. Up and down. In and out. I gasp at the constant mix of pleasurable feelings. I will admit Liz has finesse when she goes down on me. She knows what I like and what makes me feel amazing. What Nicole lacks in finesse, she makes up for with her constant brute force attack of my pussy. It feels nice but there is too much movement. One spot right after another.

"Ezzie, is this what Nick does to Nicole? Is that why she is doing it like this?" I ask.

"Yes, Mary. She figures it feels good to her when he does it to her." Says Ezzie.

"Does he make her orgasm by going down on her?" I ask.

"Not often, but it does feel good to her." Says Ezzie.

"Oh we are fixing that, right now." I say.

"Ezzie, please have Nicole do exactly what I tell her as she goes down on me." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I reach down and tilt Nicole's face up to me. "Don't do to me what the Big Lug over there does to you." I say smiling at Nick.

"Hey, she likes when I go down on her." Says Nick sounding defensive.

"I am sure she does. Does she make you cum when she blows you?" I ask.

"He sure does." Nicole says with a smile.

I change my mind midway through a thought. I scoot up the bed and sit up some. Pulling away from Nicole. She frowns a little. "Hey!" She says.

I pat the bed beside me for Nicole to come join me. "Nick, would you like to watch me, and learn how to make Nicole cum as you go down on her?" I ask.

I hear Nicole moan at the thought of it, and Nick quickly answers. "Absolutely!"

"Ezzie, make sure he follows the no Touching Rule for now." I say.

"He won't touch anyone, including himself while he watches." Says Ezzie.

I point to the foot of the bed in front of Nicole. "Sit." I say, as Nick sits I turn and smile at Nicole. "I get that guys want the physical act, but women really enjoy the mental and emotional part too." I say as I brush her hair back out of her face and kiss her softly, for a minute or two. I pull back and continue. "A soft touch and caress, that maybe becomes a little more." I say as I brush my fingers over her nipples, and she sighs. Then I pinch and pull them a bit and she moans in pleasure. "Then sometimes she will want to be taken." I say as I smile and firmly push on her leg to spread them. Now I have easy access to her pussy. "You still don't need to be rough, just in control." I say as I slide my hand over her pussy. I can feel and hear her wetness as I rub her. "See, she is already soaked in anticipation of more."

I lean in and give her one last kiss. "Now lay back so I can eat your wet pussy until you orgasm." I say softly to her.

"Oh Shit!" She sighs as she lays back. She props herself up on pillows and spreads her legs.

I crawl down to Nick, and he is just staring at me. "Now I want you to watch me. One of the tricks is to feel how she reacts to what you do. Always have your hands on her." I say as a lay my hands on his hard chiseled chest, and run them down his body. I can feel the definition of every muscle as my fingers run down his stomach and back up. I can feel his muscles twitch, and I smile at him. "See you liked that." I say as I run my fingers back down. "You want to listen to her body, and her moans. Watch me." I say as I turn back to Nicole, Nick just groans.

I lay between Nicole's thighs. I kiss one leg and then the other and I snuggle in between them nice and close to her pussy. I look down at her pussy and then up at Nicole. "You have such a pretty pussy. I can't wait to lick and taste you." I say just before I lower my face, and run my tongue slowly up between her lips. I smile as I hear her sigh as I do.

I decide to cheat a little. "Ezzie, please tell me exactly what she needs or wants. I want to make her cum hard." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

I wrap my arms around her thighs and softly rub her legs and body, as I lick and suck on her pussy. I listen to Ezzie. I lick and suck when and where Ezzie tells me to. Nicole starts moaning very loudly after a few minutes and cums, but I don't stop. I keep going, but I concentrate on her clit. I lick and suck on it. Her hips and body start jerking as I hit a sensitive spot. She screams and cums hard. I can feel her juices flowing out of her and she shoves my head away from her. I watch her shiver as her orgasm rolls through her.

I hear Nick behind me. "Fuck!" He moans.

I look back and smile at him. "Go lay beside your wife, and hold her." As he lays back I notice he dick is wet with precum. This must have been torture for him. He is handsome, and he has a nice dick just like Amy's. Fuck it! I crawl between his legs. "You have been a very good boy. I think you deserve a reward." I say as I wrap my fingers around his dick and lower my mouth on him.

"OH GOD!" He moans.

I suck on him like I do Amy. Nick tastes saltier and a little more bitter, but it's still better than Roger tasted. I can deal. I actually get turned on listening to Nick moan. His voice is so deep to start with, it just sounds sexy.

After a moment Nicole is beside me with a big smile. "Wanna share?" She asks. I pull off him and point him towards her. I watch as she sucks him into her mouth. She jerks him and bobs her head up and down on him.

He starts groaning. "Honey." He warns, and Nicole just sucks harder. Not 30 seconds later her lets out a loud groan and his body jerks as he cums in her mouth. Nicole lets out a satisfying moan and holds her mouth over the head of his dick.

She pulls her mouth off him leaving just a shiny wet sheen on the head of his dick. She looks at me with her lips sealed, a smile and a twinkle in her eyes. She holds her hands open to me. Oh she wants to kiss me with his cum in her mouth. Kinky! I lean towards her and she reaches out and pulls my face to hers. As our lips meet, she opens her lips and his cum slides into my mouth with her tongue. She wraps her arms around me holding me tight as she kisses me hard. After a moment his cum is mostly gone, and our lips and chins are shiny with his cum. Nicole starts licking me clean, and then moves so I can lick her clean. Fuck this is hot. As I lick his salty cum off her face all I can imagine is Nick's hard cock fucking me.

Nick sits up and pushes his hair back. It's kind of funny and sexy watching him push his hair back. His voice is deep, sexy and full of lust. "Who am I fucking first?" He almost growls as he looks at the two of us. His hardon is still rock hard and an angry red.

Nicole kneels in front of him, and almost looks like a mother chastising a child. "You go easy with our guest. She isn't me who is used to your hard pounding." Says Nicole.

"Yes, Ma'am." Says Nick a bit disappointed.

"Wait how hard is hard? I am willing to try if you promise to slow down or stop if I ask you too?" I say knowing full well Ezzie will stop it if need be.

Nick sounds excited. "Well alrightie then." He says.

Nicole turns to me. "Sweetie, he can go hard sometimes. Are you sure?" She asks.

"I would like to experience it all if you will. If he promises to stop." I say.

Nick answers first. "I Promise."

"Any if he doesn't I will pull him off you by his balls." Says Nicole.

I giggle as Nick makes a funny grimacing face. "Jesus, Babe!"

Nicole giggles. "Quit your whining and get a condom. We may be trying to have a baby, but I am betting Mary isn't."

"Awww you two are trying to get pregnant?" I say.

Nicole raises her eyebrows. "Yes, and no selling the story to a tabloid." Says Nicole with a smile.