Ezzie The Next Generation Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggle. "Oh no. The story of how I had a threesome with you guys is a much better story."

Next thing I know I am screaming as I get picked up off the bed. Oh Shit. I am face to face with Nick in his arms. He has a big smile on his face. "Let's see if I can change your mind." He says and he leans in and kisses me. It's a nice firm kiss, and I can't help but smile inside. His beard tickles a little. He breaks the kiss and smiles at me. "Hold on to me." He says. I grip his shoulders and he tilts me backwards a bit, and lifts my hips with what looks like zero effort. I look down and there is his hard cock with a rubber on it. "Are you ready?" He asks. I nod yes. Nick shifts his hips as he shifts me in his arms and his cock slides right into me. I let out a loud moan as he fills me up.

"Easy." Says Nicole as she is standing beside us. "So this is what I look like when you do this to me. It's sexy." She says as she stands behind me and reaches around to play with my nipples. "Start nice and slow Nick. She isn't used to guys."

I don't know what gets into me. Maybe it's this huge, muscular guy holding me in his arms like I am nothing, and fucking me, but I want him to Fuck Me. "I have a toy at home bigger than you." I say thinking of the big Larry sized dildo I have. "Fuck me, Nick." He starts bouncing my hips, and fucking me harder. I moan.

Nicole twists my nipples a little hard. "Do you like my husbands hard cock fucking your tight pussy, Sweetie?" She asks me.

"Y-Y-Yeessssss!" I stutter and hiss. Nick starts pulling my hips back against him hard. I loudly gasp at the increased force. He seems to go a little deeper with the harder fucking. "R-r-right th-there!" I gasp as I can hear our hips slapping together with a wet slapping sound. I am dripping. I can't believe how amazing it feels being held in his arms as he fucks in and out of me. I start panting as I feel my orgasm getting closer. "OH. OH. OH."

Nicole talks softly behind me. "That's it Sweetie. Let go and let Nick's hard cock make you cum."

"OOOHHH. OOOHHH. AAAAAAHHHH!" I can't even hold my head up. My head rolls back, and just flops as he fucks me.

"Nick, Stop!" Nicole says. I can feel his dick deep in me as he holds me to him. I can hear Nicole. "Put her down Babe. She is done. Easy." He puts me down on the bed, and I feel his dick pull out of me.

I think I moan. "Nooo." But to be honest I am not sure if I thought it or said it.

Nicole crawls up behind me and holds me. "It's ok, Sweetie. I have you."

It takes me a minute or two to recover. I reach up and squeeze Nicole's hand. "Wow!" I sigh.

Nicole giggles. "That was him getting warmed up."

"What?" I gasp as I roll my head back to look at her.

She looks up at Nick. "Oh my poor husband wants to get his rocks off. Why don't you get the straps, take that condom off and try putting a baby in me nice and hard."

"Really?" He asks surprised.

"Quick. Before I change my mind." Nicole says with a smile.

Nick doesn't answer, he almost runs to their closet. A moment later he is standing at the foot of the bed with two restraints that have a long strap tied in a loop. Nick actually lifts each corner of the bed, and puts a loop around the leg of the bed. He puts the restraints on the bed. It looks like they are tied to fit the bed legs. Nicole gives me a kiss on the cheek. Nick looks at her with lust in his eyes, as he pulls off the condom. "Get over here woman. I am putting a baby in you."

She smiles at him as she replies. "I guess I should be lucky you didn't club me over the head and drag me to your cave." She says as I can see her eyes twinkle at him, as she holds out her wrists.

Nick buckles the restraints to her wrists, pushes her on her back and nudges her up the bed. They have done this before. The straps are the perfect length. Her pussy is just at the edge of the bed. Her arms are tied to the bottom of the bed so she can't move up the bed away from him. Once he starts fucking her she can't escape. He steps up to her and rolls her legs back, and holds them down. He gives her almost an evil smile. "I am going to pound your sweet pussy and put a baby in you." He says.

"Do it. Pound me. Make me yours. Knock me up." She says almost taunting him. He steps close and I watch him push into her. Nicole moans in pleasure. "Oh Babe, you feel so good inside me." She sighs, and then Nick starts getting harder and faster. He is breathing heavy, and she is gasping and grunting. He is shoving into her so hard the straps are tight, and her arms are straight down, pulled to their limit.

Nicole almost sounds in pain. I get worried. "Ezzie, is she ok?" I ask.

"Oh yes. It is overwhelming for her but she loves when Nick just pounds her like this. It is so primal." Says Ezzie.

It is amazing to watch. Her boobs are flopping all over. He is fucking her so fast the shaking of her boobs can't keep up. I move closer to Nicole. I lay beside her and use one arm to sort of hold her head, and with the other I reach for her boobs. I try to hold them and keep them from flopping so much while I tease her nipple near my hand. All she can do is look at me and give me a small smile. Her body is jerking with every inward stroke Nick gives her. Her gasping and moaning gets louder as he slams into her. It's a constant, "Ah Ah Ah Ah." I notice his big hands, with his fingers spread wide, gripping Nicole's hips. Each of his fingers is leaving a white spot on her skin he has such a tight hold of her.

Nick varies the speed, but is always fucking her Hard. Nicole lets out an almost shrill yell as she cums. "AAAAHHHHEEEEEIIIIIIIII". Her head rocks side to side and I watch her legs actually shake as she cums. Nicole orgasming puts Nick over the edge. He lets out a loud almost roar as he slams into her one last time, and cums deep inside her.

They both lay still for a moment catching their breath until Nicole sighs. "Babe."

Nick straightens up and pulls out of Nicole. She lets out a small moan. He looks at me. "Hold her legs." I don't even question it. I kneel beside her and hold her legs. He gives me a sweet smile. "Thanks. The doc says she should stay like this for a bit afterwards to have a better chance of my swimmers getting to where they need to be." He says as he unbuckles one wrist and then the other.

I can't help staring at his hard on. He is rock hard, the head is red, and he is covered in a mix of their juices. I move forward. I don't know what comes over me. "Ezzie, have him step towards me." I say.

"Of course." Ezzie answers.

Nick steps forward as she does, and I bend down and suck their combined juices off him. I smile to myself. It's like a chocolate covered pretzel, salty & sweet. "Oh Fuck!" He moans. "I am glad I took a pill."

"What?" Yells Nicole. "You didn't tell me!"

I still have his dick in my mouth. "I figured I would cover the bases, just in case. Even if this didn't happen, you and I could have had some fun."

"Where's mine you one way bastard?" She asks with a laugh.

I pull my mouth off his dick with a pop, and look up at him. "Yeah, where's mine?" I ask as I lay back beside Nicole.

"I took mine when I came inside to get a beer. He says.

"And you didn't give me one?" Nicole asks again, shocked.

Nick laughs. "No." He says looking at Nicole.

Nicole looks back at me. "Have you taken it before?"

I think of the fun Sylvia and I had that afternoon with a half a pill each. "I have taken a half one. It was a fun time." I say smiling.

Nicole smiles at me, but is talking to Nick. "You heard the girl. Get us each a half of a pill."

Nick starts mumbling. "Pants. Pants." Like he is trying to remember where they are, as he turns and walks out of the room.

Nicole reaches up the bed for a pillow. She puts it under her bum, and puts her legs down. She stretches and sighs. "That's better." She turns and looks at me. "Thank you for making this fantasy a reality for us. It's hard for someone like us to find someone we can trust. Someone that won't sell the story to the tabloids." She says, running her hand over my cheek.

I let out a sigh. "I know. My Auntie keeps telling me I can't do this or that because I am in the public spotlight with the charity."

Nicole giggles. "Yeah, it would be worse for you. The sweet innocent girl isn't so sweet & innocent. She pulls my face to her as she leans in. "I think you are a sweet, intelligent, beautiful young lady." She says as she gives me a kiss that makes my toes curl.

"I have the...Fuck that is sexy." Says Nick walking into the room, and seeing us kissing.

Nicole smiles at him as her hand slides off my cheek to my boobs. She teases my nipples, and looks at Nick. "And?" She says teasing him.

Nick holds out his hand showing two halves of a pink pill. He hands them to Nicole, with a bottle of water. She hands me one, and swallows the other with some water. I take the water and do the same.

I don't need the pill to turn me on right now, but it won't hurt either. I look at Nick. I am looking at him and seeing him pounding Nicole just a few minutes ago. I wonder what that's like. "Ezzie, can you have Nick tie me down like Nicole, and pound me, but he needs to stop if I say so." I say.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

Nick reaches out for Nicole. He lifts her hips and the pillow up and moves her aside. He smiles at me, and grabs my hips. "Your turn Little Girl." He says with his voice is full of lust. I swear my stomach flips hearing him say that.

"Babe?" Nicole says, sounding concerned.

I smile at her as I feel him grab a wrist and start buckling the restraint on me. "I think I want to try it." I say.

"Sweetie, he can get hard." She warns.

"I know. I was watching you two." I say.

"Oh shit." She sighs. "Mary, listen to me. We use a safe word. You say Alice, and it all stops." She sees the confusion on my face. "His Mom's first name is our safe word. There is no reason it would be said during sex."

I giggle. "Ok." But I know I have Ezzie behind me.

My two arms are strapped in, but I am shorter than Nicole. Nick pulls my hips down to the very edge of the bed. Puts my arms down at an angle like I was reaching for the bed posts. He lifts one side. I feel it go slack and then get pulled tight, and stay tight. He repeats it on the other side. Now I really am tied down. I can't move my arms more than an inch side to side.

I look at Nick and he is staring at me like a hungry animal. He stares at my pussy. "Let's see if I learned enough to impress the teacher." He kneels down in front of me. His long arms wrap around my thighs and slide up to my boobs. As his tongue licks between my pussy lips, and he pinches my nipples. I moan, and I can see his eyes look up at me. He slides his hands down over my stomach and moves to flick his tongue across my clit. He feels my stomach muscles jump under his hands. He lifts his mouth off me long enough to smile and tease me with my own words. "Mmm, it looks like you liked that." He says and bends his face back down to my pussy.

I lay there moaning and enjoying the sensations as he moves back down to my pussy and pushes his tongue into me. I feel the bed move, and I look up in time to see Nicole suck one of my nipples into her mouth. I loudly moan. "Oooohhh!" I look down and see my other nipple, just before she pinches it. It's dark and swollen, and.... "OOOHHH!"...it's very sensitive. Oh shit I forgot what the pill felt like.

Between the pill starting to hit me, Nicole sucking and biting my nipples while Nick does a good job of eating me out, I am not lasting long. I can feel my orgasm building inside of me. I can't even think straight. "Ohh. Ohhh. Oohhh. OOHHHH. OOOOOHHHHHH. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" I loudly moan as my orgasm hits me like a truck. I am frustrated as I try to move my arms and remember I am tied down, as I enjoy the tingling feeling throughout my entire body.

I am laying there with my eyes closed for a moment when Nichole says softly. "Remember you asked for it." Just as I feel Nick push his dick right inside of me.

I gasp in surprise at the sudden intrusion. Oh Wow! I feel so full, so suddenly, and then he is pulling out and the fucking begins. I groan with each thrust, as his hips bang into me. I can feel his balls slapping against my bum. I want to laugh at the thought of his balls swinging under him, but he starts fucking me harder and faster. I can't think of anything, but his dick plowing in and out of me. It feels fantastic, full, overwhelming, and uncomfortable all at once.

I realize Nicole is calling my name. "Mary, are you ok?" She asks as she turns my face to her.

The best answer I manage is a gasping and moaning. "Uunnn. Hhuuhh."

I feel Nick, grab my hips tight in his hands. "Good. Let's see how you like this?" He starts pulling me down a bit as he fucks into me. I look down and his hands look huge as he grips my hips hard. Funny part is I don't even feel his hands. The only thing I am feeling is the assault on my pussy. Out of nowhere my orgasm explodes. My pussy is now on fire, and all I see are colors. Then I realize Nick has stopped fucking me. My arms are released and Nicole is holding my head to her chest.

I look up at her confused for a moment. "Ssshh. It's ok. You said the safe word and Nick stopped. I have you." Nicole says.

"I did?" I whisper.

Then I hear Ezzie in my head. "I did. I made them hear it. You weren't answering me, so I made them stop."

"Thank you!" I whisper.

Nicole is giggling. "You are Welcome. Now you relax for a bit."

I feel Nicole pull away and she yelps in surprise. "Come here woman." I hear Nick say with a laugh, as he pulls her to the edge of the bed again.

"Nick, we need to give your swimmers time?" Nicole says.

"We are not going to disturb my swimmers." He says as he props her bum up on a folded pillow and holds up some lube.

"You had to take a pill didn't you, you horny bastard." She giggles.

"Says the woman that was upset I didn't share." Nick says as he lubes up his dick.

"Shut up and fuck my ass already." Nicole giggles and then moans. I watch in fascination as he pushes against her bum, and the very tip of his dick goes white, and a split second later it pops into her bum. He slides halfway in and she lets out a deep moan.

"God, your ass is so tight." Nick groans as he pushes into her ass.

"Says the man sticking a baseball bat in my ass." Moans Nicole.

Nick slaps her ass. "You like it and you know it." He says as he starts fucking slowly in and out.

"Maybe." She says with a smile. "But it still feels like a baseball bat in my ass."

"So you are saying I need to fuck your ass more often?" Nick says giving her a steady fucking now.

"Oh I can't win." She laughs. Then she goes serious. "When you are going to cum. You need to pull out and gently push into my pussy and cum, and then gently pull back out."

He pushes deep into her ass and leans down to give her a kiss. I watch as Nicole runs her fingers through his hair, and holds him down as they share a passionate kiss. They break the kiss and Nicole stares into his eyes. She holds his cheeks in her hands. "Nicholas, I want to have your baby. I want you to put a baby in me. I don't want your sperm in my mouth or ass anymore. I want it all inside Me." She says.

"Nothing would make me happier." He says smiling.

"Aaaawwww." I say. They both look at me, and smile. "Ezzie, make sure Nick does just that. All his cum goes into her pussy, until she gets pregnant."

"Of course." Says Ezzie.

Nick resumes fucking her ass as he dribbles more lube on them as he does. "Easy in, cum and easy out." He says smiling at her. "You didn't say anything about an easy fucking." He says as he starts fucking her harder.

Nicole grabs his hair in both her hands and stares at him. "You call that an ass fucking? Come on Babe, Fuck My Ass!"

He isn't being as hard as he was when we were tied down, but he is giving her a hard ass fucking. I am watching her body shake as she grunts and groans as he fucks her ass hard. I can't believe she is taking it and enjoying it. There is no doubt by the look on her face she is enjoying it. After just a few minutes Nick starts groaning. He pulls out of Nicole's ass, and she lets out a small moan. He jerks himself a couple of times, and gently pushes himself about halfway into her pussy. I watch his body stiffen as he cums inside Nicole.

Nicole has a big smile on her face. "That's it Babe. Fill me up with your cum."

Nick groans and flops back onto the bed between us. I am just staring at his dick. It's wet and slick with lube, and red. Then I look up his body. His ab muscles are flexing as his chest rises and falls as he catches his breath. The only thing I can think of is climbing on top of him. Rocking and bouncing on him as I lean on his chest and feel his muscles under my hands.

Nicole breaks my daydream. "You want to ride him don't you, Mary?" She asks. I glance up at her and just smile. She swats Nick's arm. "Get a condom on, and move to the middle of the bed." She says.

"Can't a guy catch his breath." He laughs.

"You wanted to have sex with two women. You took a pill to keep you hard, and she will be doing all the work. Move it." Says Nicole just smiling at me.

"Wow, you can be bossy sometimes." He laughs as he reaches for a condom on the nightstand, and lays back on the bed. Nicole lays back so she can watch me and stay on her back with her hips on a pillow. I climb over Nick, as I reach down and hold his hardon as I line him up and sink down on him with a moan. I am on my knees rocking up and down on him. I am bracing myself with my hands on his chest. His muscles are so hard under my hands. Then he reaches up and pulls my head down to him. "You are so cute and sexy." He says in that deep voice and almost pulls me off his hardon as he pulls me forward and down to kiss him. I won't say it's a bad kiss, but it's a hard, urgent, guy kiss. I like a soft kiss from a woman better. Even when it's a hard urgent kiss, it's a softer, more sensual kiss.

I pull back and sit back down on Nick's hard dick. It felt like the tip was about to pop out of me if I moved forward even another millimeter. I start rocking my hips back and forth and I am sitting all the way down on him. The feeling of him moving around inside of me feels amazing. The pill has me in a constant horny state and my orgasm starts to slowly sneak up on me. I start bucking harder. This makes my boobs jiggle, so Nick reaches up and cups one in each of his big hands. His hands are almost holding each whole boob. He has each nipple between his thumb and index finger twisting and turning them.

That's all it takes. "OOOOOHHHHHH!" I moan as I hump my hips a little harder at first and the sort of sit still on him, enjoying a nice orgasm.

Nick tugs on my nipples. "I Love feeling a woman orgasm." He says in his deep voice.

"No fair." Cries Nicole. "I couldn't see." Nicole pulls on my foot. "Get on the balls of your feet, and lean back. I want to really watch you fuck Nick. I want to see what he sees. I've never watched someone else actually have sex."

"Perv!" I giggle.

She playfully slaps my foot. "Says the girl riding my husband's cock after taking half an E pill."

"Touché." I laugh as I start moving up and down as I lean back.

Nicole reaches out and runs her fingers over my clit and down my pussy lips gripping Nick's hardon.

OH THAT'S NICE. "Ezzie, please don't let them stop until I cum again." I sigh in my head.

"Of course, Mary." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Wow. Look at your lips get pulled in and grab his hardon as he pulls out." Nicole says as her fingers brush past my clit again and I sigh. "Oh do you like me rubbing your pretty little clit while you fuck my husband?" She asks as she keeps alternating between rubbing my clit, and running her fingers over my pussy lips around Nick's hard cock.