F2: Be Awesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers

"Oh, Sweetie," Pam gushed. "Don't be sorry. I knew you'd meet someone there who'd see how great you are!"

Jeanne sobbed silently as Pam prated on and on. Finally Pam ended the torture. She said, "I'm sorry, Jeannie. I have to go. I'm already late."

"I know," Jeanne said quietly. "Hey, call me sometime. You know, when you get a minute."

"I will," Pam replied. "Jeanne?"

"Yeah," she whispered.

"Be confident," Pam said. "You're awesome. Don't forget that."

"I'll try."

"And try to stop twirling your hair. It makes you look nervous," Pam added.

And just like that, their relationship was over.

Unfortunately, Jeanne was left feeling hot and bothered and unfulfilled. She took the picture of the Zamboni off her wall, and said a silent goodbye to her relationship with Pam. She turned the picture face-down on her counter and decided to finish herself off.

She removed her robe and looked at herself in the full-length mirror that Terry had put on the back of their door. She looked herself over from head to toe. She was athletic, there was no doubt about that, but she couldn't find a single feature that she thought was attractive.

Her tits were dreadfully small, making her look like a budding pre-teen. She didn't shave her pubic area completely, but she did keep it trimmed very short. This made her soft hair almost invisible, making her body look even more like a child's. Her hips were slim from hours of skating and exercise, so she truly had no curves to speak of. Who could be interested in her tiny, little-girl body?

Still, Kristy had kissed her. Why? Why did she do that?

Jeanne thought about the kiss. It was long and deep, and she could feel herself becoming aroused once again. She lay back on her bed and put her fingers between her legs, running them into the wetness of her pussy. Slowly she began to rub her clit. The Zamboni picture with Pam faded from her mind. She stopped wondering if she was good enough or pretty enough. With her hair-twirling fingers busy holding open her labia, exposing her clit, she didn't have to fight the urge to touch her hair. Her only thoughts were of Kristy and that kiss.

She imagined standing with Kristy in the locker room, both in their full goalie equipment. She smiled at the thought of taking it off each other, one piece at a time. It was an awkward procedure anyway, so the idea of undressing together was downright funny.

In her mind she saw this in fast-forward, like in a silent movie, with piano music for a soundtrack. She giggled a little, and then hit just the right spot with her finger. She moaned out loud.

Now she saw them standing completely naked, facing each other, Kristy towering over her. She imagined Kristy cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples. She shuddered again and rubbed a little harder.

Jeanne wondered what Kristy's breasts looked like. She could tell that they were on the smallish side, but what color were her nipples? Were her areolae light or dark? Big or small? She wondered if Kristy shaved her pubic area, like Pam did, or if she preferred to leave it natural and bushy.

In Jeanne's vision, she and Kristy both reached out to touch the other's pussy. Their fingers probed between the folds of flesh to search out the clitoris.

This vision, along with the vigorous circles she was making around her own clitoris pushed Jeanne right to the brink of orgasm. Her head thrashed from side to side, her toes curled, and she lost control. She came hard and for a long time. She continued rubbing her clit as she squeezed her legs together, trying to pull every last tingle from the orgasm. She sighed deeply as it tapered off and wiped the sweat from her brow.

Just then, the phone rang. It was Kristy.

* * * *

Jeanne and Kristy had gone out together twice, so this was their third official date. Jeanne was nervous because it was still not well-known that she was gay, but Kristy was out and proud of it.

They were going to the men's hockey game, then to Kristy's apartment for dinner. Jeanne suspected that Kristy would be looking to have sex with her, and the mere thought of seeing Kristy naked made her twirl her hair into knots.

When they sat down in their seats, Jeanne looked around for familiar faces. Kristy put her around Jeanne's shoulders and pulled her close. She put her lips close to Jeanne's ear, and said, "Just relax. Nobody cares that you're a lesbian." She kissed Jeanne's ear softly.

The game was exciting, and when the men were playing, Jeanne gave no more thought to who might be watching. Kristy and Jeanne critiqued both goalies throughout, and it was nice to have common ground on which to base their budding relationship.

At the end of the game, Jeanne and Kristy sat watching the Zamboni clean the ice. Jeanne noticed that the driver looked vaguely familiar, but she couldn't place him. The men had won 3 to 1, and most of the fans had cleared out of the stands.

Kristy leaned to Jeanne and kissed her gently. "Let's go eat," she said.

* * * *

After dinner Jeanne was in Kristy's apartment, sitting on her bed. Kristy plopped herself next to Jeanne, and gave her a big, open-mouth kiss.

"Does everyone know that you're gay?" Jeanne asked when the kiss had ended.

"Yes," she said. "I've never hidden it, even in high school."

Kristy paused a moment, "Doesanyoneknow that you're gay?"

"Just Pam, my girlfriend in high school," Jeanne explained, twisting her hair and blushing. "How did you know that I am?"

Kristy smiled and said, "I didn't. I kissed you to piss you off. Then you kissed me back, and I knew I needed to do it again."

Kristy reached out and touched Jeanne's face. "Have you ever had sex with a guy?"

Jeanne's blush deepened to an impossible shade of red. "No," she whispered, her hair becoming knotted around her finger as she twirled it.

Kristy wrapped her arms around Jeanne and pulled her close to her chest. "You should try it once," she murmured into Jeanne's ear, "just so you know what it's like."'

"What is it like?" Jeanne asked quietly.

Kristy paused and gave a little laugh. "Messy," she answered.

"Come here and kiss me."

Kristy pulled Jeanne to her feet while they kissed.

"Unbutton your shirt," Kristy ordered. Jeanne did not stop to think before following her command.

"Now your pants. Take them off," she added. "Leave your panties on though.

Again Jeanne did what she was told without hesitation.

Kristy looked over Jeanne's athletic body and white bra and underwear, and said, "We're going to have to do some lingerie shopping. I can't have you wearing granny panties and a Walmart bra."

"Uh, ok," Jeanne replied. "Why don't I just take them off?"

Kristy paused before speaking again. "Do you trust me, Jeanne?" Kristy asked.

"I... I guess so," Jeanne replied. "Why?"

"Close your eyes," Kristy commanded.

Jeanne closed her eyes, but her hand went right to her hair.

"Hands at your sides," Kristy barked.

Jeanne felt something soft on her face, but immediately blushed when she realized that Kristy was blindfolding her.

"Kristy?" Jeanne said, alarmed.

"Shh... You look cute in your undies and my blindfold," Kristy purred. "How do you feel?"

"I don't know. Embarrassed, I guess," Jeanne said softly. "Turned on."

"Stand still while I finish stripping you," Kristy said, unhooking Jeanne's bra and sliding the garment down her arms.

Jeanne heard it hit the floor. She took a deep breath, and felt Kristy's hands slip under the waistband of her panties and push them down as well. She waited for Kristy's command before stepping out of them.

Kristy decided to take it one step further. She went to her dresser and got another scarf. She stood behind Jeanne, nuzzling her neck. She took Jeanne's hands in hers, and placed them behind her back.

Jeanne voiced her apprehension. "What are you doing?"

"Relax, baby," she said. "I want to try something. Just trust me." She proceeded to wrap the scarf around Jeanne's wrists, binding them.

Kristy took a moment to appreciate Jeanne's nakedness and her willingness to submit to Kristy's commands, and then used her hands to explore Jeanne's skin. She ran her palms over Jeanne's small tits, giving each a squeeze. The firm pressure caused Jeanne to suck in a deep breath and moan quietly.

Kristy was pleased with her reaction, and tried again, this time squeezing even harder. Jeanne couldn't suppress her reaction.

"Oh, man," she moaned out loud.

Kristy's suspicions about Jeanne's submissive nature were confirmed with that moan, and she decided to go for it. She stuck her hand out and placed her fingers over Jeanne's clit. She rubbed hard, making Jeanne's knees buckle. Kristy steadied her, but continued rubbing.

She took her other hand, and surprised Jeanne with a hard slap on the ass. Jeanne yelped at the unexpected pain on her backside. Kristy responded by leading Jeanne to the bed, and easing her down on her belly, her hands still awkwardly tied behind her back.

"What are you doing?" Jeanne asked for the second time.

"Stop talking," Kristy replied harshly. "I'm going to spank you."

"Spank me?" Jeanne started, but Kristy cut her off, and began peppering Jeanne's bottom with firm smacks. Jeanne's incoherent noises increased in volume and urgency as her buttocks turned pink and then red.

Finally, Kristy stopped spanking her for a moment to let her recover and regain her senses.

"Did you like that?" Kristy asked.

Jeanne panted for a moment without answering.

"I asked if you liked that," Kristy barked, grabbing Jeanne's hair and pulling her head back sharply.

"No. No, I didn't," Jeanne said breathlessly.

Kristy chuckled under her breath, released Jeanne's hair, and said, "I think you did."

Once again, Kristy took charge. She untied Jeanne's wrists, but instructed her to keep the blindfold in place.

"Get up on your hands and knees," she demanded. "Spread your legs."

Jeanne complied, spreading her legs a bit, hoping that Kristy would not see the wetness that had accumulated there during her spanking.

"Good girl," Kristy said in a low voice. "Look at your pussy. You are dripping wet. You are a little slut, I think. You liked that spanking, didn't you?"

"Y-yes. I liked it," Jeanne replied. She didn't want to admit it, even to herself, but she knew that this was what she was looking for. She needed someone to take charge of her and to tell her what to do. She was quite surprised how aroused she became when Kristy spanked her bottom, and, for the first time, she wondered what other painful pleasures might be in store for her.

"Let's see just how much," Kristy said, taking her hand, and running it under Jeanne's pussy. Jeanne was still on her hands and knees, and she leaned back to meet Kristy's hand. She extended her middle finger, and ran it from Jeanne's clit, to her opening, and then slid it in all the way. Meeting no resistance, she inserted two fingers on the next thrust. She allowed her other fingers to tease Jeanne's asshole as she finger-fucked her pussy.

Kristy turned her hand so that the pads of her fingers were against Jeanne's G-spot, and she began rubbing.

"Rub your clit, Jeanne. Help me get you off," Kristy commanded.

Jeanne began to rub her clit in time with Kristy's work on her G-spot. In her highly aroused state, she felt her orgasm building very quickly, and she felt herself losing control.

"Oh, Kristy. Oh," was the best she could manage, although she wished she had the nerve to ask Kristy to spank her again. She moved her ass around a little, hoping Kristy would take the hint.

"What do you need, Sweetheart?" Kristy asked innocently.

"Kristy, please," Jeanne panted.

"Please what? You're going to have to be more specific," Kristy replied, playing dumb.

"Spank me," Jeanne mumbled.

"Huh? What did you say?" Kristy teased.

"SPANK ME. HARD." Jeanne spat clearly.

"Oh! You liked that spanking so much, you want more?" Kristy asked.

"Please," Jeanne said softly.

Once again, Kristy landed smack after smack on Jeanne's buttocks. She could feel the wetness pouring out of Jeanne's pussy, and within a minute, Jeanne was cumming.

"FUCK ME!" Jeanne shouted. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming right NOW!"

Kristy's slaps to Jeanne's bottom eased up as Jeanne continued furiously rubbed her clit. Finally Jeanne relaxed and collapsed on Kristy's bed.

Kristy stroked her hair and removed the blindfold as Jeanne recovered. She placed soft kisses on her head and face, and cooed to her incomprehensively.

After a moment, Kristy regained her dominant role. She stood up and removed her own clothing, and then pulled Jeanne to her feet.

"Touch my tits," Kristy commanded. Jeanne ran her soft hands over Kristy's belly until they came to rest on her breasts. They were slightly larger than Jeanne's with large reddish areolae. Her nipples were also hard, and Jeanne leaned in to taste them. With Kristy's height, Jeanne didn't even have to bend to suck on her tits. As her lips and tongue flicked over Kristy's hard nipples, Kristy's hands ran over Jeanne's skin, stopping to rest on her ass. She nibbled on Jeanne's ear a little, and then whispered, "I want you to lick my pussy."

Kristy lay back on the bed, and spread her legs for Jeanne. "Did you do this to Pat too?" she asked.

"Pam. Her name was Pam," Jeanne explained. "Yes. I did."

"Willingly? Or did she make you?" Kristy asked.

"She didn't make me do anything," Jeanne said defensively. "I liked going down on her."

"Well, stop talking and start licking," Kristy said, as she pulled Jeanne's head between her legs. Jeanne stuck her tongue softly out of her mouth, and took a delicate taste.

"Mmm..." she purred. "You taste good."

She licked through Kristy's slit a few times, and brought her open mouth to rest over Kristy's clit. She sucked gently, making Kristy moan sharply. She sucked again, and then returned to licking around her clit.

Kristy looked down at Jeanne's face, buried in her pussy. When she pulled back a little, she could see Jeanne's soft tongue probing between her legs. She saw a drop of saliva drop from her tongue, and she felt its warmth when it landed on her clit and ran down her slit.

Jeanne took her middle finger and slid it into Kristy's vagina, catching her off guard. She probed in and out a few times as she felt around for her G-spot. When she located her target, she pressed hard and rubbed fast. Kristy moaned even louder.

"Shit, Back-Up," she growled. "You're good at this."

Jeanne moved her tongue to the sides of Kristy's clit, testing to see which spots brought the greatest reaction. She experimented with wagging her tongue back and forth and up and down. She heard Kristy cry out loud when she licked in small circles all around her clit, and she knew that was the way to make her cum. She redoubled her efforts on Kristy's G-spot and continued circling her tongue furiously.

"Oh, my, god. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," Kristy mumbled, curling her toes and moving her head back and forth. Jeanne could tell she was right on the brink. Her movements were jerky and her skin was flushed when she suddenly grabbed Jeanne's head with both of her hands and held her mouth tightly against her pussy.

"Ungh. Oh, god. I'm cumming. I'm cumming on your face, Back-Up. Keep licking me, you bitch. Fuuuck!" she yelled loudly.

Finally she relaxed and released her grip on Jeanne's head. Jeanne withdrew her finger from her vagina and kissed softly all around her pussy. Kristy tugged on her arm and brought her up to lie next to her. She kissed her softly, and said, "I think I have to send Pat a thank-you card. She taught you well."

* * * *

Kristy stood in front of the net, crouched and ready to spring. The Eastern Vermont Lady Hawks were already down by four goals, and she was pissed.

"C'mon defense! Do your fucking job!" she yelled, just before the ref dropped the puck.

Before she could see what was happening, the puck shot out in front of her net, and the opposing center came out of nowhere. She picked up the puck and shot it before Kristy even knew she was there. Kristy heard the puck as it whizzed past her ear.

"FUCK!" she screamed for all to hear.

She looked up at the scoreboard- 5 to 0 with fifty eight seconds left to go in the first period.

When the buzzer sounded, the team headed for the locker room. Kristy whacked the walls with her goalie stick and spewed profanity like vomit.

The coach intervened quickly.

"Enough," she admonished. "Sit down and shut up."

"Jeanne. You're up," she directed. "Let's put an end to this train wreck."

Kristy's eyes narrowed to slits. She opened her mouth to protest, but the coach stopped her before she could say anything. "I said that's enough," she repeated.

Jeanne looked at the floor and twisted her hair so tightly around her finger that her fingertip started to turn purple. She didn't know which was more terrifying- having her skills tested for the first time or suffering Kristy's wrath after the game.

* * * *

The final score was still displayed on the scoreboard- 5 to 2. Jeanne had gotten the job done, even when the rest of the team struggled. She walked alone to the bleachers to watch the beginning of the next game. She was trying to give Kristy her space, knowing how angry she was and how rough she could be.

Just when she thought she was in the clear, and that she could return to her dorm without confrontation, Jeanne spotted Kristy coming her way. She tried to leave quickly, hoping that Kristy hadn't seen her, but she was too late.

Instead of walking to the door, Jeanne slinked past the "Employees Only" sign into the entrance of the dimly-lit Zamboni bay, just hoping that Kristy didn't see her. She ducked behind the Zamboni and waited in the shadows.

"Jeanne!" Kristy called. "I saw you come in here. C'mon out, and I'll walk you home."

Jeanne ducked farther behind the ice cleaner, making a small splash as she stepped into a puddle of melting slush. She knew she'd have to face Kristy sooner or later, but she was hoping that Kristy would have time to calm down before that time.

Jeanne could see Kristy's feet in the light of the bay entrance, and she knew that Kristy would find her soon. She was a little afraid of what Kristy would do, especially since she had hidden from her.

Suddenly, Jeanne heard a deep, male voice say, "Can I help you?"

She turned around quietly, but was surprised to find that the voice was not addressing her. She peeked around the end of the Zamboni and saw its driver talking to Kristy.

"You can't be in here, you know," he said to Kristy.

Kristy started when she saw him emerge from the shadow. He was a head taller than Kristy, and she was almost six feet tall.

"Well, I just followed somebody back here, so you better find her too," Kristy spat. Her fists were clenching at her sides. She was pissed.

The Zamboni driver put his hands up in front of him to stop her. He said, "Well, you have to leave. I'll deal with your 'somebody' once I see you go out the door to the lobby."

He picked up his cell phone to call the manager, but Kristy was already backing away.

"Alright. Fine. I'm going," she said, and she strode away, muttering under her breath.

The Zamboni driver stood at the entrance to the bay until he saw Kristy disappear into the lobby. He turned to look for the "mystery somebody" just as Jeanne poked her head out from behind the Zamboni.

"Hey," he said, looking her over. She looked familiar, but he couldn't place her. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. She's a little intimidating," Jeanne said, picking up her twisted lock and twirling. "I wonder how long she'll take to cool down."

"Who the hell is she?" he asked.

"She's the starting goalie for the Hawks. I'm just her back-up," Jeanne explained, looking at the floor while she spoke.

patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers