F2: Be Awesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patientlee
patientlee
378 Followers

"Ah, so you're the one," he nodded. "You were freaking amazing today. It was too bad the rest of your team didn't keep up. I'm Logan, by the way." He held out his hand to shake.

"I'm Jeanne," she replied, shaking back.

"That's it," he said. "You'reJeanne(he pronounced it the French way, likeJenwith a 'zh' sound at the beginning) from French class. I sit behind you. I didn't realize that you played hockey."

"I do," she replied. "Not as well as Kristy, but I had a pretty good day today, I guess."

"I love the team jacket," said Logan, as he touched the sleeve of her jacket. "How come you don't wear it to class?"

Jeanne blushed and looked at her feet. Her finger was practically stuck in her hair now. "I don't know," she said in a low voice. "I guess I don't want anyone thinking I'm some kind of wannabe. Today's the first time I actually got to play," she added.

"It looks great on you, and you played like a beast. You deserve to wear it," he told her.

Jeanne was grateful for the dim lighting when she blushed anew.

"C'mon," Logan said. "I'll drive you home."

* * * *

Logan dropped her off at her dorm. Twenty minutes later, Jeanne was sitting on her bed studying for her history test and listening to music when Kristy pounded on her door.

"Jeanne!" she yelled. "Let me in. We need to talk."

Jeanne opened the door reluctantly and let her in. Kristy stormed into the room with a backpack on her back and slammed the door behind her.

She stepped right to Jeanne, grabbed her hair, and pulled her head back. She leaned over her, as if she was going to kiss her, but instead she growled into her face, "Are you satisfied, Bitch?"

Jeanne didn't know what to say. She was afraid of Kristy and her temper.

"Oh, Jeanne's the big hero," Kristy mocked. "Saved the day, and then ran off like a pussy afterward."

Jeanne trembled, and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"Didn't mean to what? Show me up? Take the game away from me?" Kristy raged.

Despite her fear, Jeanne was surprised to realize that she was becoming aroused. A small sound escaped her lips, betraying her confusion.

Holding tight to Jeanne's hair, Kristy bent and kissed her hard. Her hand reached up under her shirt and roughly grabbed her tit.

Jeanne cried, "Ow-ow!" and shuddered with desire.

"You like that, Bitch?" Kristy spat. "Are you my little Bitch?"

"Y-yes," Jeanne whispered.

Kristy released her hair, and grabbed both tits. She squeezed hard and kissed Jeanne again.

She released Jeanne from her grip, and began stripping her. Before she knew it, Jeanne was completely naked. She began twirling her hair, but Kristy stopped her immediately.

"Stop twirling your fucking hair," she barked.

Jeanne blushed and looked down at the floor. She was still afraid of Kristy, but she felt compelled to comply with whatever Kristy asked of her.

"Turn around," Kristy barked, and then placed a blindfold around Jeanne's head. Jeanne was beginning to wonder if she would ever be allowed to look at Kristy when they had sex. Kristy laid her back on the bed.

"Do you have a vibrator, Jeanne?" Kristy asked.

Jeanne shook her head.

"Have you ever been penetrated? I mean, by something larger than a finger," Kristy asked.

Again, Jeanne shook her head. She heard Kristy rifling through her bag again and she placed something cold and heavy on Jeanne's stomach. She heard the unmistakable sound of Kristy's clothes coming off.

Jeanne shivered, partly from the cold item on her belly and partly from desire mixed with terror. She felt Kristy's hands pushing apart her thighs. She gave Jeanne's pussy five light slaps before taking the item off of her skin. "Open your mouth," she commanded.

"What are you doing?" Jeanne asked. The slaps to her pussy terrified her, both because it made her wonder what else Kristy would do to her and because she found it so arousing.

"Shut up," Kristy snarled. "This is a dildo. Open your mouth so you can lube it up good with your tongue."

Jeanne felt the silicone phallus slide along her tongue. It was bumpy in spots and cool, and she wondered what it looked like. Kristy pushed it in and out of her mouth, and it took Jeanne a moment to realize that she was being fucked in the mouth with a fake penis. Then she considered where it might be going next, and she nearly choked with fear.

She could feel Kristy's hair tickling her body as she pulled the dildo out of her mouth and slid the tip along her belly. When it reached her pussy, she whispered, "Please, Kristy."

"Please what?" Kristy asked.

"Please go easy," Jeanne whispered. "You're scaring me."

She felt Kristy's finger running along her pussy and poking into her vagina.

"Mmm... You are very wet," Kristy said. "I think you like a little pain with your pleasure. Either that, or you're all revved up at the idea of being fucked by this big cock."

Since Jeanne was blindfolded, she had no idea just how big this cock was. In her imagination, it was about twelve inches long, and thicker than any cock had a right to be, but in reality it was only half that size.

She felt Kristy dipping her head between her legs, and was pleasantly surprised to feel her tongue poking between the folds of her labia. Kristy licked her clit gently as she placed the head of the dildo against her opening. Jeanne tried to relax, but she was very afraid of the pain that she knew would be coming. She didn't think to hope that Kristy had used some lube.

Kristy gave a push, and Jeanne could feel the penis splitting her pussy. It was cold and unyielding, and the farther it slid, the more pain she felt between her legs. She started to moan a little bit, but Kristy seemed not to care that she was hurting her.

"Sorry, Bitch," Kristy said nastily. "I'm not stopping."

"It hurts," Jeanne whispered.

Kristy gave a snicker, and said, "Getting your cherry popped always hurts." She paused, and then pulled the dildo back out. Jeanne heard a click, and Kristy explained that she needed some lube or it was never going in. She pushed back in again, going farther this time. She repeated this motion in and out until the entire phallus was buried inside of Jeanne.

Tears ran silently down Jeanne's cheeks, and Kristy began rubbing her clit, leaving the dildo in place. After a minute of rubbing, Jeanne's hips began to buck, and she began moaning with pleasure this time. As Jeanne approached orgasm, Kristy began fucking her with the dildo once again. The pain was almost gone, and after a moment, Jeanne said, "I'm gonna cum. Fuck me harder. I'm gonna cum."

Kristy complied, pausing only to remove the blindfold from Jeanne's eyes. Seeing Kristy fucking her vigorously was too much for Jeanne to handle, and she started to yell, "Yes! Fuck me! Shove that cock in my pussy! I'm cumming!"

Kristy continued to pump the dildo in and out of her pussy, slowing only when Jeanne's orgasm was subsiding. She took her fingers off her clit, and gave it some soft licks.

Jeanne relaxed and smiled. "Thank you," she said.

"Good girl," she purred. "Now you have permission to lick my pussy."

"Yes, Kristy," Jeanne said with her eyes lowered. "I'll do anything you want."

Kristy lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Jeanne's tongue lapped at her clit and her fingers worked their magic on Kristy's G-spot. Ten minutes later, all was forgiven.

* * * *

Jeanne sat down in her usual seat in French class, second-to-last two on the far left. As she took out her iPad to take notes, she spotted Logan. Not sure that he would remember her, she looked down and checked her email.

He remembered her. In fact, he took the seat next to her instead of his regular seat behind her.

"Hey, Jeanne. Where is your hockey jacket?" he asked.

"Um, you know, I left it at home," she stammered, blushing madly and practically ripping her hair out of her head because she twisted it so tightly.

He paused for a moment, smiling at her. "Are you any good at this French stuff?"

"Yeah. I'm ok, I guess," she said humbly.

Logan paused again, making sure he didn't scare her away. "I desperately need a tutor. I can't afford to pay you or anything, but maybe I could drive you around or something as payment," he continued. "I could drive you to practice maybe?"

"Aren't you working when I have practice?" she asked. "You do drive the Zamboni, right?"

"Shit," he said, almost under his breath. "You're right. I do need help though," he added. "I don't know what else I can offer you."

"I'm not so sure I'm the best one to help you either," she said. "Can't you get a free tutor from the Help Center? I think you'd find someone more qualified."

"Bonjour, classe. Ouvrez vos livres à la page soixante-neuf," saidle professeur, ending the conversation.

* * * *

Life, complete with hockey practice, boring classes, hard tests, long papers, and sex with Kristy continued for Jeanne.

One Thursday afternoon Logan met Jeanne at her dorm room for a tutoring session. The topic was irregular verbs, and Logan was less than riveted by the material.

He was, however, very interested in his tutor.

They were sitting on her bed with books in front of them, and Jeanne was comparing French verbs to English verbs, but he was hardly listening. He was watching her hands as she pointed to the charts she had made. Her fingers were long and graceful, with short, neatly filed nails. He imagined her putting those fingers in his mouth.

"Logan?"

"Wha?" he replied, sounding a little dumb.

"Do you get this at all?" Jeanne asked.

They were interrupted when Terry returned from her afternoon class.

"Oh! Hey! Sorry! I didn't realize you had company," she apologized.

"No, no," Jeanne said sincerely. "I'm tutoring him in French."

"Tutoring," Terry smiled conspiratorially. "Is that what we're calling it?"

Logan just shrugged and smiled.

Terry smiled back and winked at Logan. She could see that Logan had different ideas about the tutoring session, but that Jeanne was completely oblivious to his feelings.

Jeanne said, "Actually, we're just about done. I have practice in an hour."

"Oh, shit," Logan exclaimed. "I have to go to work. I'm late. I'll talk to you later."

When the door closed behind him, Terry said, "Oh, my, god. He is so into you!"

"What are you talking about?" Jeanne scoffed. "He's just failing French."

"Well, he won't be passing with your tutelage either," Terry smirked.

"That's not very nice," Jeanne said, a little hurt.

"Honey, he has the hots for you. Can't you see that? He wasn't paying one bit of attention to your French lesson," Terry said.

"Oh, no," said Jeanne, as she thought about what Kristy might think of that.

* * * *

During practice Jeanne was painfully aware of Logan's presence. He stood near the entrance to the Zamboni bay, watching while she tried to work her usual magic in the net.

"Wake up, Jeanne," the coach barked. "You're playing like you're under water."

"I know, I know." She tried to shake it off, but she kept thinking about what Terry had said about Logan having the hots for her. She looked in his direction, trying not to meet his gaze.

"Jeanne!" she heard Kristy yell. "You're playing like a pussy! Stop the fucking shots!"

She realized that Kristy was skating toward her, and she tried to get her head back into the game. She could see Logan watching again, and she felt a pang of panic in her stomach.

"What the fuck is your problem?" Kristy demanded.

"I don't know. I'm out of sorts, I guess," Jeanne said lamely.

"Well cut the crap and focus," Kristy warned.

* * * *

After practice, when the rest of the team went to the locker room to change, Jeanne stood along the boards, watching Logan drive the Zamboni around the ice. She thought about what Terry said, and realized that she was probably right. She thought about the flirty looks, the comments about how she looked, and the night he had "rescued" her from Kristy's wrath.

"He must not have any idea that I'm a lesbian," Jeanne thought to herself.

Logan noticed Jeanne watching and gave her a little wave. Jeanne blushed madly and headed in the direction of the locker room. Unfortunately, Kristy got to her and saw what she was looking at before Jeanne made it that far.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Kristy stormed. "You're checking out the Zamboni guy?"

"No," Jeanne started. "I'm tutoring him in French and..."

"You're tutoring him?" Kristy fumed through clenched teeth. "You didn't think of asking me if that was ok first?"

"No. He asked for my help, and I said yes," Jeanne explained. Her hands were full with her helmet and gloves, which kept her from twirling her hair. "I didn't think I needed your permission to help someone out."

Jeanne continued staring at the floor and feeling humiliated like a child who has just broken the cookie jar while trying to snitch a cookie.

"Well, you do," Kristy snarled. "You're mine, Bitch. You'll ask me when you want to talk to someone, never mind help them. Get in the fucking locker room, and change."

Jeanne was hurt and upset, but she noticed that she was beginning to feel aroused, knowing that Kristy was asserting her dominance over her.

The rest of the team had already left when Kristy and Jeanne stepped back in the room. The coach was just heading out the door as well.

"Jeanne," the coach warned. "Get it together. You were a mess out there today."

"I will," Jeanne mumbled.

"I've gotta talk to Coach," Kristy said. "Get dressed and wait here for me." She stepped into the hallway with the coach.

Once she was dressed, Jeanne sat on the bench feeling lost and nervous. She twirled her hair without thinking about it, and wondered what Kristy would do to her.

Five minutes later, she found out.

Kristy strode into the locker room, grabbed Jeanne's hands, and pulled her awkwardly over her lap.

"What are you doing?" Jeanne asked. There was no mistaking the alarm in her voice. She started to struggle a bit, so Kristy put her leg over Jeanne's legs to brace her.

"I am going to spank you over my knee," Kristy said. "As soon as I'm done, I can go on without feeling pissed off."

"Please don't do this here." Jeanne said tearfully. "What if Logan comes to lock up?"

Kristy grabbed the waistband of Jeanne's sweatpants and panties, and pulled them down in one motion.

"It'll be over before you know it," Kristy said. "You should count while I slap."

"I have to count?" Jeanne asked.

"Yep. I think thirty or forty should do it," Kristy said. "We'll see how still you stay."

And with that, Kristy began spanking methodically, alternating from one buttock to the other. When Jeanne reached twenty, Kristy stopped for a moment and rubbed her ass gently. She dipped her finger into Jeanne's pussy, and was not surprised to find that she was dripping wet.

"Jeanne, you love this, don't you?" she asked.

"No. Yes," she replied. "Please stop. I'm so embarrassed. What if someone hears?"

"Too bad. You should have asked permission to tutor Zamboni Boy. And you should have played better. You sucked today, so you deserve it," Kristy snapped. "Keep counting."

Kristy resumed spanking, and Jeanne resumed counting until they reached forty. When the last blow had been delivered to her ass, Kristy caressed her red bottom gently and pulled her to her feet.

"You can pull up your pants now, Bitch," Kristy said quietly. Without warning, she slapped Jeanne hard across the face.

Jeanne's hand rose to her face, and she stifled a yelp.

"That'll do, Bitch," Kristy said. "Let's go."

When Kristy and Jeanne walked out of the locker room, Logan was standing there with his keys in his hand. The intense blush and the look on his face let Jeanne know that he knew what had happened in there. She looked at her shoes and twirled her hair madly as Kristy pulled her by the arm, out of the rink.

* * * *

The phone rang again, and Jeanne ignored it again. Her psychology book rested on her bed in front of her, but she hadn't even turned to the correct page. She felt lost and distraught, and she didn't know what to do about it.

She was mortified to the core, knowing that Logan had heard what happened in the locker room. Even worse, she didn't know how much he had heard. She couldn't face him. How would she go to the rink? He was the Zamboni Guy. He was always there. Could she go to French class? Would he show up for a tutoring session?

She got up and looked in the mirror. Kristy's handprint was still emblazoned on her cheek, and it was beginning to feel bruised. She thought about the sting of the smacks to her rear-end and how that had aroused her, and she felt deep shame. How could she let someone do that to her? Still, she knew that she got off on the mix of pleasure and pain, and she knew that spanking would become a permanent part of her sexual experience.

She did not like the slap to the face though. When Kristy slapped her, she saw cruelty in her eyes caused by nothing more than jealousy of a tutoring session and a feeling of responsibility for Jeanne's actions on the ice. She realized that she was becoming afraid of Kristy and her temper.

For a week Jeanne did everything in her power to avoid Logan and Kristy. She skipped French class twice. She didn't call Logan back when he called looking for help for the French test. At the rink she stayed away from Kristy and stopped watching the Zamboni as Logan cleaned the ice. She felt more alone than she had ever felt in her life, and she didn't know what to do about it.

Despite her frequent absences from the dorm, even Terry noticed Jeanne's funk.

"What is going on with you, girl?" Terry asked. "You haven't been yourself all week!"

"I don't know. Nothing. Everything," Jeanne muttered.

"Has anything been going on with Logan?" Terry pushed. "He hasn't been around since that first tutoring session."

Jeanne blushed and her fingers went straight to her hair. "No, it's not Logan," she said, staring at the floor. "I'm just having some trouble at practice, and..."

"Practice? Hockey practice? What are you talking about?" Terry asked.

"The starting goalie, Kristy, and I aren't getting along. She's pretty tough," Jeanne explained. She was so ashamed of letting Kristy treat her the way she had, and Terry still didn't know that she was gay.

"Kristy is a lesbian, you know," Terry explained. "She might be trying to put the moves on you."

Jeanne's down-turned face betrayed the truth.

"Jeanne," Terry started, "are you a lesbian? Have you been dating Kristy?"

Tears rolled down Jeanne's face, and Terry knew the truth. She went to Jeanne, and lifted her chin gently to look in her eyes.

"Did Kristy give you that bruise on your face?" she asked softly.

Jeanne nodded and began to sob.

"Oh, Jeannie. She can't treat you like that. You're nice and sweet, and you don't deserve this kind of abuse," Terry said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I'm gay," Jeanne whispered.

"Don't be sorry. It doesn't matter to me," Terry said, stroking her hair. "It does matter that someone hit my friend though. She can't push you around like that. You have to stand up for yourself."

"That's not really how our relationship works," Jeanne said, twisting her hair tightly. "She is kind of the boss of me."

Both girls sat quietly for a moment.

"So I guess this is why you're not interested in Logan, huh?" Terry said with a little smile.

"Yeah," Jeanne replied, smiling back. She wasn't sure how true that statement was anymore.

* * * *

Having reached the maximum cuts in French class, Jeanne decided that she had to face Logan sometime. She arrived at class early, and sat in her usual seat. Logan also arrived early, hoping that she would be back to class. He knew that she was avoiding him, but he just wanted to talk to her.

patientlee
patientlee
378 Followers