F2: Be Awesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers

"Have you always had girlfriends? Or have there been boyfriends too?" he asked cautiously.

"There's been Pam and Kristy. You're the only guy I've ever kissed," she explained. "Until I met you, I really thought I was a lesbian. Now I'm not so sure."

They sat on her bed, facing each other.

"Can we talk about your relationship with Kristy?" Logan asked.

"We already had this discussion," she reminded. "We talked all about it that night in my dorm room, remember?"

"Why did you let her be so rough with you? She was supposed to care for you, but she caused you so much pain," he added.

With no hair to twirl, Jeanne looked very uncomfortable. Tears sprang to her eyes, and she looked down at the floor.

After a long pause, she said, "Kristy took advantage of the fact that I wanted to please her. It started out with a little bit of experimentation, and she used it to dominate me. I didn't realize that it had gotten out of hand until she hit me in the locker room."

"Did you like being submissive to her? Do you feel like you need to be dominated in a relationship?" he asked, with a concerned look in his eye. "Because I'm not sure I can fill that role for you."

"No. Not at all," Jeanne rushed to reply. "I have to confess, that there were some times when she'd spank me a little, and I'd like the way it felt, but I'm ready for a normal, non-abusive relationship."

"Ok. Are you sure?" he pressed one more time.

"Yes. I'm sure," she laughed a little. "I think I will need some guidance on this heterosexual sex thing though. I've only done it with girls."

"I'm gonna be a typical guy here and just say how freaking hot that is," he teased.

Jeanne slapped his arm, and said, "Yeah. It was pretty hot." She winked, and then leaned in to kiss him.

"Is this where we get to that heterosexual sex thing?" he asked in a husky voice. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards him. He rubbed her back while they kissed.

Jeanne just nodded while she kissed him.

Logan's hands began to wander like a horny teenager's. Jeanne felt his hands on her breasts, and she took a sharp breath.

"Can I take your shirt off?" he asked. "Please."

"Yes," she answered. "Please."

She unhooked her pink bra and allowed Logan a moment to look at her tits. He reached out and placed his thumbs on her nipples while his palms cupped her small breasts.

"They look way smaller in your big hands," she said with dismay.

"They are perfect," he said as he dipped his head to kiss one nipple and then the other.

Jeanne stretched her head back so far that she fell back on the bed. Logan took the opportunity to remove her jeans. "Do you want to keep your panties on?" he asked.

"Doesn't seem to be much of a point," she replied. "Did I mention that you are getting lucky tonight?"

"I'm already lucky," he said as he pulled her pink thong down her slim hips. "These are pretty. Too bad I want to get in them so badly."

"Kristy always said she wanted to take me lingerie shopping because I wore granny panties. When I knew I was having company, I went shopping myself." As Logan pulled the silky material off her feet, she said, "I'll wear them for you later."

"Oh, my god. You are beautiful," he said reverently. "It's hard to imagine such a sexy body under those goalie pads."

He ran his hands from her breasts, down her hips, and around to her thighs. He pushed her legs apart gently, and sucked in a ragged breath as he got his first glimpse of her sex. He took his middle finger, and ran his fingertip from her clitoris down to her vagina. He could see how aroused she was before he felt it.

"Finger me," Jeanne requested.

He slowly slid his finger inside her, enjoying the slipperiness of her arousal. He pushed his finger in and out of her several times before locating her G-spot. As he rubbed there, he used his other finger to rub her clit.

Jeanne began moaning, and he knew he had to taste her.

He stopped rubbing for a moment, and Jeanne watched as he took off his shirt. He decided to leave his pants on for the time being. He wanted Jeanne to enjoy this without thinking about his pleasure.

Jeanne nodded her approval. "You are fucking sexy."

"I'm going to lick your pussy now, Jeanne. Is that ok with you?" he asked.

"Oh, my god. Eat me, please," she begged.

He used his fingers to hold open her labia, and dipped the tip of his tongue into her opening. They shuddered together at this first touch. "Lick me," Jeanne whispered.

Logan began licking softly around her clitoris, testing all around for Jeanne's reaction. He swirled around one side of her clit, and then the other. Suddenly Jeanne grabbed his head, pulling his hair a little, and he knew he had found his mark.

"You like that, Baby?" he murmured with his mouth pressed to her pussy.

"Oh, my fucking god. Lick me there harder," she moaned.

Logan increased the speed of his tongue, and poked his finger back inside her to rub her G-spot once again. Her hips started bucking, and she tugged harder on his hair.

When Jeanne began flexing her feet, he looked up over her slim body. Her chest was flushing, and he knew that she was close to cumming. He began to murmur with his lips against her flesh, "C'mon baby. Cum for me. Cum on my face, Baby."

Her head began thrashing back and forth, and she muttered incoherently. A moment later, and her entire body tensed. Her legs pressed together, trapping his head, and she pulled his head hard. She yelled right out loud, "I'm cumming. I'm cumming hard. Fuck me, I'm cumming."

Finally, as the tension evaporated from her body, she let out a long, loud, "Aaahhhhh."

Logan escaped the grip of her thighs, and settled in next to her to kiss her. His tongue poked into her mouth, and he realized that she could probably taste her own pussy on his mouth. With a laugh, he realized that the taste of pussy was more familiar to her than his past lovers.

"That was amazing," she said. "You eat pussy as well as any lesbian."

"That's a good compliment, I guess," he said, smiling.

They sat quietly, kissing a bit for a moment. Jeanne finally broke the silence.

"I guess it's time to try something new," she said quietly. "Take your pants off, ok?"

Logan got to his feet, and unbuttoned his jeans. He lowered his zipper slowly, and then started to pull his pants down. "Do you want me to keep my underwear on?" he asked quietly.

"Depends. Are they tighty-whiteys?" she teased.

"Boxer-briefs. My favorite," he replied.

"Take them off," she said. "I need to jump right in here before I chicken out."

"Chicken out? What's there to be afraid of?" he asked defensively.

"You remember. The last time I had something dick-shaped inside of me, it was painful and traumatic," she reminded.

"Well, it was a hard piece of plastic shoved up your ass, of course it hurt!" he exclaimed. "I'll be much nicer to you."

He eased the rest of his clothing off his body, watching Jeanne's eyes as she saw his cock for the first time. She looked excited, but not scared, even though he was rock-hard.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

"You think you need to ask?" he said. "Please touch me."

Jeanne wrapped her hand around his rigid flesh and ran her thumb through the pre-cum that was gathering in his slit.

"Ooh. Slippery!" she squealed.

She rubbed her hand back and forth on his cock, eliciting a soft moan.

"I've got to lie down," he said. "My knees are shaking."

Jeanne rearranged herself between his legs and continued to stroke him.

"Take a taste, if you want," he suggested.

Jeanne bent to lick the head of his cock softly, tentatively tasting his pre-cum. "Salty," she said. "Does it taste like cum?"

"Well, I can't say that I've never taken a little taste, but it's not like I have a lot of experience with tasting things that come out of a cock," he said, smiling.

"Oh, yeah," she replied. "I'm the gay one." She winked at him, and then opened her mouth and lowered it onto his cock. She started by sucking gently on the head, taking more and more of him into her mouth on each suck.

"Baby's first blowjob," he said with satisfaction. "You're doing great. A little lower. See if you can get it all into your mouth."

Both Jeanne and Logan were surprised to see that she could.

She began moving her head up and down on his cock, sliding it in and out along her tongue.

"Rub my balls," he moaned. She complied, rubbing him gently, but sucking him harder.

"Oh, Baby," he moaned again. "You're gonna make me cum. Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"I think so," she tried to say with her mouth full of hard cock. She pulled her mouth off and said, "I think I want you to. I'll try."

"Ok, Babe. It won't take long. Keep rubbing my balls," he suggested.

Jeanne resumed sucking his cock and rubbing his balls, and a moment later, he grabbed her head. "I'm there. I'm cumming. Get ready," he moaned.

Jeanne didn't know what to expect, so she stopped sucking for a moment.

"No!" he yelled sharply. "Keep sucking. Suck the cum right out of my cock."

As soon as she started again, she was rewarded with the first spurt of the salty, slightly sour, thick liquid. She jumped, almost letting his cock out of her mouth, but he held her head in place. "Keep sucking. Not too hard. I'm still cumming."

Spurt after spurt of warm semen entered her mouth, and Jeanne fought the urge to gag. She finally pulled off his cock, and swallowed quickly, before she could change her mind.

She could still taste him on her tongue, and she smiled.

"I just gave a blowjob," she announced proudly. "I never thought I'd actually give a blowjob. Your cock is so much softer and warmer than Kristy's dildo. I loved that," she rambled.

She placed her hand back on his cock. "Oh, it's getting softer," she remarked.

"Give me ten minutes to rest and recover," he said. "Afterward, I'll pop your cherry."

"I think Kristy took care of that with her gigantic dong," Jeanne said, shaking her head.

"Figuratively speaking, anyway," he added. "Let's just snuggle for a few minutes."

Both Jeanne and Logan dozed for a while before Jeanne woke Logan by stroking his cock gently. His erection responded before Logan did. When he awoke, he ran his hand all over Jeanne's body. He put his fingers between her legs to tease her.

"What do you think? Wanna have some heterosexual sex?" he asked with a dopey look on his face.

"You betcha," she replied. "Am I wet enough, do you think?"

He responded by getting to his knees, spreading Jeanne's legs, and going down on her again. He licked softly, and felt her getting wetter.

He bent her knees toward her body, and spread her knees even wider. He leaned over her, and used his hand to line his cock up with the entrance to Jeanne's pussy. He pushed ever-so-slightly.

"That's good. Keep going," Jeanne coached. "I can take it."

He slid farther into her, until she gasped.

"Take a deep breath," he suggested.

"I'm ok," she said. "Keep going."

He withdrew almost all the way before plunging in again, a little faster this time. After three more strokes, Jeanne was ready, and she said, "Ok. Just fuck me. That feels awesome."

Logan was grateful that he had cum in her mouth first, otherwise he wouldn't have lasted more than two minutes. He enjoyed every stroke in and out.

Jeanne could feel his cock sliding against her G-spot, but she thought perhaps a different angle would give her more friction.

"Hang on. I want you fuck me from behind," she said. She got onto her knees and wiggled her ass at Logan.

"O-k," he said slowly. "Should I go easy?"

"NO!" she practically shouted. "Fuck me. Make me cum."

Logan began sliding his cock in and out, faster and faster, plowing her from behind.

Jeanne reached down and rubbed her clit. "I'm getting close. I just need one more thing," she panted.

"What's that?" Logan asked.

"I need you to spank me. Not too hard or anything," she added quickly.

Before she could change her mind, he gave her two sharp smacks to her bottom. He was surprised to realize that spanking her excited him, and he felt himself getting closer to cumming.

"Again?" he asked.

"Yes. Not too hard, but keep spanking me until I cum," she answered.

He was only too happy to comply.

Smack, smack, smack, smack.

Jeanne rubbed her clit harder and harder. "Oh, my god. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum," she moaned.

"Ung. Fuck. Oh, my god. Fuck," Logan grunted. "I'm cumming!" He pulled his cock out of Jeanne's pussy, and spurted his load all over her ass.

Feeling his warm cum landing on her skin gave Jeanne that last push over the edge, and she joined Logan in the orgasmic chorus, "Oh, my god. I'm cumming. Oh, shit. Oh, fuck."

Both Logan and Jeanne collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. Jeanne felt Logan's cum dripping down her body, and it dawned on her what Kristy had meant when she said that sex with a man was messy. She stifled the urge to laugh out loud.

Logan nuzzled her hair, and she said as they drifted to sleep, "Logan, I don't think I'm a lesbian."

* * * *

Late Monday morning, Logan and Jeanne were sitting at the table, eating Lucky Charms and drinking coffee. They played footsies under the table and talked about next year's hockey team. Jeanne would be the starting goalie right from the beginning of the season this time, although she still had her doubts that she was the best person for the job.

"You deserve it. You're awesome. You just need to remember that. Be confident, be awesome," he said. "You said it yourself."

"Will you give me a Zamboni ride when we get back?" she asked with a grin.

They heard the front door opening. Jeanne jumped a little, and reached up for her hair. Remembering that it was short, she placed her hands on the table.

"Good thing we got dressed, huh?" she said, poking Logan in the leg with her foot.

"Hi, Mom," she yelled. "We're in the kitchen."

Her parents entered the kitchen, and her mother's jaw dropped.

"Mom, Dad. This is Logan," Jeanne introduced. "What's the matter?"

"Jeanne, I assumed Logan was a girl," her mother explained tentatively.

"No. Logan is a guy, but I guess you can see that. Is this cool?" she asked, afraid that her parents would be upset that she had a guy staying over with no supervision.

"It's just that... It's just that... We're a little surprised," she stammered. We thought you were gay!"

patientlee
patientlee
377 Followers