F2: Be Awesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grateful to see that she was there, and that they were alone, for the time being. He sat down next to her.

"Jeanne," he said with hope in his voice. "I'm so glad you're back."

"Hi, Logan," Jeanne said, looking down at the floor and trying to cover the faded bruise on her cheek with her hair.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "I know you heard what happened in the locker room." She bit the bullet and brought it up before he could.

"I didn't hear much. I wish I had gotten there earlier. It sounded like you needed help," he replied.

"No," she said. "Kristy and I have a complicated friendship, but it's ok."

"It's ok that she left that bruise on your cheek?" he asked incredulously.

"Well, no, but..." she started. She was interrupted when several other students and the instructor entered the room.

Logan saved her by changing the subject. "Can you tutor me again soon? Today even? I don't get this at all.

"Sure. How's 6:30 at my room?" she suggested, pushing thoughts of Kristy from her mind.

* * * *

Jeanne sat on the bus on the way to the next road game and pretended to sleep. She still hadn't talked to Kristy since she had bruised her face, but Kristy was not going to back down and let go so easily.

She plopped herself in the aisle seat, next to Jeanne and gave her a little shake to rouse her. Jeanne reluctantly opened her eyes.

Kristy didn't beat around the bush. "Look, I'm sorry about your face. I was just so pissed at you, I got carried away," she explained.

Jeanne's only reply was twisting her hair, so Kristy continued, "It's just that you were playing like shit, and you didn't tell me about the tutoring. What was I supposed to think?"

Jeanne's eyes welled up with tears, softening Kristy a bit. "Hey," she said, reaching for her hand, "I'm sorry. I know I get a little crazy when I'm mad. I just wish you had told me. Let's kiss and make up, ok?"

With that, Kristy bent to Jeanne and kissed her softly. Jeanne didn't kiss back this time.

"Ok, Bitch," Kristy stormed. "Be that way, but you're not getting rid of me so easily."

Jeanne turned to look out the window. Kristy put her own ear buds in her ears and cranked her music loudly enough to annoy the people two seats behind her. Jeanne replaced her ear buds and went back to pretending to sleep, but the tears streaming down her face gave her away.

* * * *

The game was a disaster. Kristy played like crap, allowing 5 goals in two periods, and when the coach pulled her after the second period, she flipped out. She stormed around the locker room, ranting and raving, shouting curses, and threatening Jeanne.

"You're benched for the next three games," the coach informed Kristy, interrupting her tirade. "Stop acting like a baby and shut up."

Kristy exploded. "Benched? You can't bench me! And let that little bitch play? Are you kidding me? This is all her fault. If she hadn't been such a bitch on the bus, none of this would have happened!"

She punctuated her rant by punching a locker every time she said the word "bitch".

As the team filed back out of the locker room, cowering from Kristy, the coach said simply, "You'll pay for that locker. Have the trainer look at your hand. You're done."

Jeanne didn't do much better in the net. She let two more goals go by. Each should have been an easy block. She could feel the urge to twirl her hair, even with her gloves and helmet on. She saw the Zamboni drive onto the ice, and she thought about the day that Logan had saved her from Kristy. She wished he was riding the bus home with her.

* * * *

Before the next practice, the coach called Jeanne into her closet-like office.

"Jeanne," she started, "that last game was rough. I need to know that you can be on your game for us for the rest of the season."

"The rest of the season?" Jeanne asked, shocked. Her fingers went straight to her hair. "Did you kick Kristy off the team?"

Jeanne was terrified. Kristy would blame her for everything. Jeanne was afraid that Kristy would kill her or something for this. She was close to panic.

"No," the coach said. "Kristy ended her own college hockey career when she punched that locker. She fractured her hand in three places, and won't be playing for weeks. If you can pull through for us, you'll be our starter for the rest of the season."

"I don't think I'm ready for this," Jeanne said nervously. Several strands of her hair broke off around her finger as she twirled it.

"Just be confident, and you'll be awesome."

Jeanne took a deep breath, and said, "Ok."

* * * *

Jeanne checked the messages on her phone on the way to the locker room. She saw that there was a text from Logan, and she felt butterflies in her stomach.

Tutor me tonight? 9 at your room?

She smiled to herself and took a deep, steadying breath.

Ok. :-)

* * * *

Jeanne didn't have to wait long to find out what Kristy thought of her new position as starting goalie. She was waiting outside of Jeanne's room for her when she got home from practice. Jeanne almost turned around and backed out of the hallway, but Kristy saw her before she had a chance to escape.

"Jeanne," Kristy began, "we have to discuss this."

Jeanne took a deep breath, and let her in. She closed and locked the door behind her.

"Kristy," Jeanne started, but Kristy cut her off.

"Jeanne, I didn't come here to fight with you. I miss you. I want us to be together," she explained. "Come here." She held out her arms, and Jeanne saw the purple cast on her hand.

Jeanne went to her, and Kristy wrapped her arms around Jeanne. Jeanne stiffened at her touch.

"C'mon. Please relax. Please kiss me," Kristy begged. Her hand reached up to grab Jeanne's hair, and she pulled gently.

That demonstration of her dominance triggered Jeanne's submissive side, and she complied by opening her mouth and kissing Kristy. As the kiss deepened, Kristy began unbuttoning Jeanne's shirt with her good hand. Jeanne moaned a little, and Kristy took that as her permission to keep going. She pulled off her shirt and her jeans, leaving her in her bra and panties again.

"We never did upgrade your underwear, did we?" Kristy remarked. "Take them off. I don't like them."

Jeanne slid the panties down her hips to the floor, and unhooked her bra. Kristy pulled it down and tossed it on the floor. "At least I can do that part with this stupid hand," she said.

When Jeanne was sitting on her bed, naked and vulnerable, Kristy said, "So I guess you're going to be replacing me for a while, huh?"

That comment sent Jeanne's hand straight to her hair, and she began twirling. "Yeah, I guess."

Kristy reached out with her good hand and touched her tits, and said, "You know this is all your fault, right?"

She pushed Jeanne back on the bed, and spread her legs. She dipped her head between her legs and began licking her pussy. Jeanne was beginning to relax and enjoy the heat building in her pussy, and she closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes, Jeanne. I'm not even going to blindfold you today," she mocked. "I want you to see what a bad girl you've been." She licked her clit for another moment, and then got up from the bed.

Kristy went to her backpack, the same backpack in which she had carried the dildo and blindfold last time, and Jeanne's anxiety began to increase.

"What are you going to do to me?" Jeanne whispered.

"Wait and see," Kristy snickered cruelly. She took something out of her bag that looked a bit like a leather flyswatter.

"Turn over," Kristy ordered. Jeanne complied reluctantly.

"We'll start with a little spanking for you. I know you'll like that," Kristy sneered.

"Please don't use that...that thing," Jeanne pleaded. She was nervous.

Kristy responded by swatting her bottom hard.Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"Ow!" Jeanne yelped. "Please stop. Use your hand, if you have to, but please don't..."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

Jeanne started to cry. "Please Kristy. That hurts. Spank me with your hand. You know I like that."

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

This time Jeanne was silent. Her bottom felt like it was on fire. This was much more painful than the hand-spankings she had gotten from Kristy in the past. Her fear increased every time the leather hit her skin. She was naïve, but she had an idea that there should be some sort of signal that she could give Kristy to let her know that she had reached her limit.

Smack, smack, smack, smack, smack, smack.

"Ok, Bitch," Kristy sneered. "Get on your back. I've got something else for you."

She pulled out a flogger. Jeanne had no idea what it was, but she had a pretty good idea of what it would be used for.

"Spread your legs, Jeanne. You'll love this," she commanded.

Jeanne held her legs tightly together, which surprised Kristy. "Are you fighting me, Bitch? Not a good idea."

"Kristy," she pleaded, "please stop. I can't take any more pain."

Kristy pretended not to hear. She began swinging the flogger closer and closer to Jeanne's body, eventually landing the tails on Jeanne's breasts. She smacked over and over, bringing Jeanne to tears. Red patches as bright as strawberries appeared on Jeanne's small, angry-looking tits.

"Spread your legs, Jeanne," Kristy repeated. "I'll leave those poor baby titties alone if you do what you're told."

Jeanne finally complied, begging Kristy not to hurt her, "Please Kristy. This is too much. Please."

Kristy wound up the flogger and smacked Jeanne's pussy over and over again. Each time the flogger landed, Jeanne yelped a little louder. Finally Kristy grew tired of her tears, and put the flogger away.

"That's for making me break my hand, Bitch."

Kristy then took her own clothes off and returned to the backpack. Jeanne covered her eyes, afraid of what was coming next. She understood that this was punishment, not love or kinky sex, and she was desperately trying to come up with a plan to get out of this relationship before she got hurt too badly.

Kristy returned wearing nothing but her cast and something that looked like leather panties. As she turned to Jeanne, Jeanne realized that the penis that she had been fucked with before was sticking out of the leather.

"Got a strap-on, just for you, Bitch," Kristy announced. "Spread your legs good and wide."

Kristy climbed on top of her, wincing a little when she put weight on her broken hand. She arranged herself between Jeanne's legs and pushed the tip of the dildo against Jeanne's pussy. She did not check to if Jeanne's pussy was wet or not, and went ahead, entering her roughly.

"Ooh," Kristy said. "I guess that wasn't as exciting for you as I had hoped. You're not all wet and slippery, like I thought you'd be."

Tears were streaming down Jeanne's face, but that only made Kristy bolder. "Well, we need to save the lube for what comes next, so you better suck my cock. Sit up," she commanded as she pulled Jeanne up. She stuck the dildo into her mouth, and began to fuck her mouth with it. After a moment, she pushed Jeanne back down on the bed and spread her thighs.

"Here's a little lube for you, Bitch," she said, and she spat on her pussy three times.

Jeanne had never felt so humiliated, even when Kristy had spanked her in the locker room. She felt like she was dying of embarrassment.

Kristy entered her once again, and this time, she was able to slide the silicone cock all the way into Jeanne in one thrust. Jeanne practically screamed from the pain.

Jeanne tried to relax, knowing that it would be over soon, and that her cries only excited Kristy further, but it was to no avail. Kristy fucked her and fucked her, until she thought she had to be bleeding.

And then it got worse.

Jeanne felt defeated and spent, but she tried to get up. She didn't think of calling for help, simply because this was Kristy, not some stranger. It never occurred to her that Kristy was doing was truly wrong, that she was being raped by her angry girlfriend.

Kristy helped Jeanne get up, but instead of helping her to her feet, she planted Jeanne on her hands and knees. Jeanne cried and tried to protest, but she didn't have any energy left to fight. She was sobbing quietly into her pillow when she heard the click of the lube bottle, and felt the cold liquid being smeared across her asshole.

Jeanne felt Kristy's finger poking into her anus. This was the first time she had been penetrated anally by anything, and she was surprised to find that the feeling of fullness back there actually felt quite good. "Oh, Kristy," she whined, "please go easy."

Kristy pulled her finger out and added a second. She eased them in and out gently, eliciting a satisfied sigh from Jeanne.

"Do you like that?" Kristy asked.

"I guess I do," Jeanne said, sounding surprised.

"Ready to try something bigger?" Kristy pressed.

"Please be gentle," Jeanne replied. "I'm scared."

"I'll use a lot of lube," Kristy promised.

Jeanne felt more of the cold, slippery liquid in her crack, and she braced herself for the unknown. She felt more in-control of herself and the situation than she did just minutes before.

"Relax your asshole," Kristy commanded, and lined the tip of the dildo up with Jeanne's tight pucker. "This will hurt a little bit, but will feel good soon."

Jeanne took a deep breath, and tried to relax her muscles. She felt Kristy pushing against her, and the head of the phallus began to slip inside of her. Kristy pushed harder, and Jeanne felt a stab of pain through her ass and into her belly.

"Ahh. That hurts. Slow down," Jeanne whined. "Just leave it there for a minute."

"Do you like it?" Kristy asked.

"Not yet. Just go easy," Jeanne replied.

Both women held still for a moment, and when Jeanne felt the pain ease up as her anus became accustomed to the intrusion, she pushed herself back onto the phallus. Now she was able to take it all the way in, the rigid cock sliding in easily now that she was opened up.

"Can I fuck you now?" Kristy asked.

"Yes. Just not too hard," Jeanne replied.

While Kristy slid her fake cock in and out of Jeanne's ass, Jeanne used her own fingers to rub her clit in fast, tight circles. She was surprised how much she liked being fucked in the ass, and was more surprised as she felt the heat in her clit building toward orgasm.

"You like that cock in your ass, don't you?" Kristy asked rhetorically.

The dirty talk sent Jeanne over the edge, and she exploded, cumming hard.

"Unngg. Oh, god. Oh, fuck. I'm cumming!" Jeanne yelled.

She collapsed face-first on the bed, and began to relax, the dildo still planted in her asshole.

"That actually felt good," Jeanne said breathlessly.

Suddenly, both women heard a key in the lock, and they froze.

"It's ok," Jeanne whispered. "My roommate knows about us."

* * * *

The problem was that it wasn't just Terry coming through the door. It was 9:03, and Logan had met Terry in the lobby of the dorm. The door opened, and Terry was the first to walk through the door.

"Oh, my god," Terry said.

Logan walked through the door before Terry had a chance to stop him.

"Holy shit!" Logan exclaimed. "What the fuck?"

Jeanne whipped around, dislodging the dildo from her ass. She grabbed at her clothes and began to wail.

"Is that the fucking Zamboni Guy?" Kristy shouted.

"Oh, my god! What time is it?" Jeanne yelled.

"Time to tutor me in French," Logan answered, totally bewildered. "What the hell is going on here?"

It was mayhem in that tiny dorm room.

Terry took charge of the situation. She grabbed Jeanne's bathrobe from her closet, and covered her. She whispered in Jeanne's ear, "What do you want me to do? Do you want me to get rid of Logan?"

"No," Jeanne whispered. "Get Kristy out of here."

Terry replied, "I got this. Call me when it's ok to come back, even if it's tomorrow."

Terry grabbed the pile of clothes from the floor, and pulled Kristy out the door with her. The door closed, and they were gone.

Logan looked at Jeanne. She was a mess. "Please tell me what the hell is going on."

Jeanne grabbed that lock of hair, and started to tell the tale.

* * * *

4th of July Weekend

Jeanne sat on the couch in the living room at her parents' house, watching out the window like a little kid waiting for the ice cream truck. Her parents had left for the lake for the holiday weekend, and she was waiting for Logan to arrive. She looked at the clock for the hundredth time, and was pretty sure that the big hand had gotten stuck.

Finally she saw Logan's car making its way down her street, and she flushed with excitement. Her hand went to her hair, but she quickly remembered that she had gotten it cut short. It was her crazy effort to stop twirling her hair and to look more confident. She hoped that if shelookedconfident, she couldbemore confident.

She ran to the door and threw herself into his arms right in the driveway.

"Jeanne? Your hair is amazing!" Logan said, obviously surprised. "You look great!"

She blushed a little, and said, "C'mon in! Where's your stuff?"

They walked into the kitchen, where Jeanne had set the table for two. It was just about dinner time.

"Are your parents here? Do I get to meet them today?" he asked eagerly.

"No, they left for the lake an hour ago. They won't be back until Monday," Jeanne explained.

"So we're here all by ourselves for the whole weekend, huh?" Logan confirmed.

"All alone," she nodded.

Logan stepped closer to Jeanne and took her hands in his. He bent down and kissed her. She melted into his body as he wrapped his arms around her, and she opened up her mouth to accept his tongue.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Oh! I forgot! I ordered a pizza," Jeanne explained, grabbing her wallet and heading for the door.

Logan took the opportunity to adjust his stiffening cock. He and Jeanne had gone on several dates after she broke up with Kristy, but they had taken their physical relationship slowly. He had been surprised when Jeanne invited him to stay at her house alone, but she had dropped several large hints to the effect that she was ready. He was a more-than-a-little excited at that prospect.

* * * *

After dinner, Jeanne gave Logan the grand tour of her humble abode.

In the living room, Logan looked over the series of school photos on the wall. "You're an only child, huh?"

"Yeah. Sometimes it's lonely, but I'm always busy with hockey and all," Jeanne said.

"I can't get over how great this haircut is," he said. "It makes you look powerful."

"I don't know about that," Jeanne said, blushing once again. "It keeps me from twirling it though, so I guess that's an improvement."

They made their way into Jeanne's small bedroom at the end of the hallway. It was pink and girlie, which contrasted sharply with the hockey trophies stuck on shelves, on the desk, and basically in every nook and cranny available. Medals and ribbons hung from walls, corkboards, and doorknobs.

"Holy shit. That's a lot of hardware," he said, admiringly.

"Not really," she said modestly. "They handed out trophies like souvenirs around here when I was growing up. It's kind of silly."

Logan went to the mirror over Jeanne's dresser where she had tucked photos under the frame.

"State champs. That's amazing. You really are an awesome goalie," he said, truly impressed.

"It was a great team. I can't claim the credit," she said, reaching for that piece of hair that was no longer there.

"Who is this?" he asked, his hand coming to rest on a picture of Jeanne and Pam posing on the Zamboni.

"That's Pam," she said. "She was my first girlfriend. She's in California now."

"Did they let you drive the Zamboni?" he joked.

Logan paused before taking the conversation in a new direction.