Falling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in and the old man behind the counter welcomed me. He was a big man, one of the few that I had to look up to. He was built, muscular and had a firm handshake. "Andy." He introduced himself.

I smiled at him, "Gabby."

He spread his arms, indicating his shop. "So what can I help you with?"

I looked down at all the shiny metal in the display case, realizing I was in completely over my head. "I need a gift for my girlfriend, and I know nothing about jewelry."

He threw his head back and laughed, "Rule number one about jewelry kid. We're like sharks, we can smell blood in the water. Never admit you know nothing!"

I laughed, appreciative of his honesty.

He continued. "So what does she like?"

I answered, "Pearls."

He put his hands over his heart, "Marry this woman!" he announced. "Any woman that loves pearls is perfect." He shook an admonishing finger at me, "And run from any woman that tells you she loves diamonds!" He gestured for me to follow him.

He walked me over and showed me a selection of pearls, strung in necklaces, bracelets, some set in rings. "So what kind are you thinking about, what type of piece?"

"A necklace." I told him.

"A good choice." He let me know, "Freshwater, or saltwater?"

I looked at him carefully, "What the difference?"

He leaned in confidentially, "Price. Freshwater pearls are nice, and they are affordable. Saltwater pearls cost more, but typically have better quality. How much are you looking to spend?"

I thought about it. This was the big gift I wanted to get her. I didn't want to spend too much, but I wanted to spend a pretty penny. "$400?"

He smiled. "A good choice for a girlfriend. You'll have a good selection in that range."

He helped me pick out a beautiful set of black pearls... they were beautiful and Karly would love them! "How much?" I finally asked him.

He smiled, "$389."

I was thrilled! "Now that's just bad salesmanship, I told you I would pay $400."

He raised his eyebrows, "Good customer service is worth it's weight in gold."

"Look. I have to put a condition on the sale..." I sighed. I hated to do it, but I needed it.

He looked at me and smiled. "Hit me."

I pulled the little ring box that contained the ring I had picked out for Karly. I opened it and showed it to him.

He took it from me, "Not an engagement ring?" he asked me... I could sense the warning in his voice.

I laughed, "No. We're not even close to it... I was thinking about using it as a promise ring."

He smiled at me, "Good choice. This will be perfect for that! So how does this make my sale?"

I smiled back at him. "Well, I need two things. First, I need it engraved. Second, I need it sized to an 8, and I need it by tomorrow."

He whistled. "The engraving I can do. The sizing, I can't." He took the ring out of the box, running it between his fingers. He could see the disappointment in my eyes. "I have a ton of clients and orders coming out my ears. I'll be lucky to get done as is before the holiday."

"I could pay a little more if you could squeeze it in." I offered.

He smiled at me and I could see the pity in his eyes. "It's not a matter of money. I've made commitments to my customers. To get this done early I'd have to jump you up in line, and that's not fair to my other customers."

I nodded at him, understanding where he was coming from, "I understand." I reached for the ring box back. I would still buy the necklace from him. I was just hoping that I could close the deal up neatly. "I'll still take the necklace."

He smiled at me. "Tell you what. The engraving is easy. I could do that right now, just take me a minute or two." He shook the ring at me. "Eyeballing this... it's close to an 8. That's a common ring size for women. Let me measure it. If it's way off, you give it to her on Christmas and tell her that you couldn't get it sized. Bring her in here to me, and I'll measure her finger and fit it perfect for her, free of charge. How's that sound?"

That was perfect! "Sounds like a good compromise!"

He pulled a mandrel from under the counter and dropped the ring on it. Then he smiled at me, "Looks like it's your lucky day. It's an eight already."

I was thrilled! He pulled the ring off the mandrel and handed it back to me, "Tell you what. If it doesn't fit her perfectly, you bring it back to me, and I'll measure her up and make it fit perfect, on the house still!"

I looked at him with genuine appreciation. "Thank you."

He smiled, "Lets get you rung up!"

Chapter

After the jeweler, I went to one other store...

On the way home I stopped and picked up wrapping paper and got hold of a few empty boxes to wrap my purchases in.

When I got home, I wrapped everything carefully. I hated wrapping gifts. Since everything I had purchased, even the gifts for her parents were actually for Karly, I wrapped everything very carefully.

She came over about 6 that evening, diving into my arms and kissing me passionately the instant she came in the door. "I missed you so much!" She moaned between kisses.

I pressed her to the wall and stuck my tongue in her mouth to show her I missed her even more!

When I managed to pull myself from her I looked over how she looked... 'Fuck!' I called out to myself. She was wearing a polka dot skirt, which was going to come in handy later in the night, I noted to myself, thigh high stockings, short cropped shoes.

Her hair was different... and I loved it! She had cut it into a shorter style and had died her bangs a deep purple. Best of all she had styled it up into pigtails... she had just the perfect mix of innocent and trashy...

Combine her sexy outfit with what I knew of her dirty mind I knew tonight was going to be an interesting night!

She bit her lip, "Do you like it?" she asked me nervously.

I shoved her roughly against the wall and shoved my tongue down her throat to show her how much I loved it...

My hand drifted down and grabbed her tit, squeezing roughly. She moaned in ecstasy. I decided to hell with my plans tonight, I wanted her right then. My hand drifted down between her legs...

She moaned louder and spread her legs. I shoved her panties aside roughly and pushed my two middle fingers into her...

Her arms wrapped around me as I started pumping my fingers into her body roughly. I enjoyed making love to her, but right now, right now, I wanted to fuck the ever loving shit out of her. I wanted to show her who she belonged to.

Her panties were making it difficult to get a good grip on her, so once again, I ripped them off.

Her breath was coming like she was an animal in heat and she broke from my kiss... "You are so hard on my panties!" She moaned.

I jammed my fingers back into her, saying with a growl, "So stop wearing the fucking things!"

I shoved her back into the wall again, less to get her and more just to show her who was in control. My free hand pawed at her breast roughly, making sure, because I knew she liked it, to give her nipple a rough squeeze every now and again... "You think I'm hard on your panties you should see what I'm about to do to your pussy."

I took a break from kissing her lips and ran them down the side of her face and down her neck. She moaned, "I want you to fuck me in the ass..."

My hand went from her breast and to her throat, pushing her head back against the wall, making her look at me, my hand working her pussy the whole time.

Her eyes pierced directly into my soul and I asked her, "You want me to fuck you in the ass?" while I tightened my grip on her throat.

She nodded weakly. "Yes."

"Beg me to... otherwise, I'm using your pussy and your mouth." I threatened her.

My attention between her legs was driving her wild, making it hard for her to concentrate. "Please... fuck my ass..."

I gave her another little shake, being careful not to hurt her. She was completely at my mercy. It was one thing to play with her, but I would be destroyed if I actually hurt her, especially while we were making love. "You really think I'm gonna fuck you in the ass?"

Her hips were bucking against my hand, assisting me in thrusting into her...

"Yes. Please, fuck me in the ass..." she begged.

I pulled my hand away from her pussy and moved my hand from her neck to behind her hear, grabbing a fair handful of hair. I pulled her roughly into the kitchen. I threw her face first over the table, forcing her perfect ass into the air. "You want it in the ass, you stay there and spread your asscheeks for me!" I ordered her.

I kneeled and shoved my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could reach. She bucked and moaned loudly... "No..." she begged again, "Please, fuck me in the ass."

I smacked her ass loudly, making sure it made a lot more sound than contact, I wanted it to sound hard, not be hard. "Shut up!" She bucked again. 'She likes that.' I noted to myself.

I grabbed her hips and again, shoved my tongue deep into her pussy, loving the sweet taste of all that Karly. I noticed her head snap back, I was pleased to see she was enjoying herself, but I also wanted to give her what she was asking for. She had said she liked this better after all...

I stood and kicked my shoes off, dropping my pants while I did so. I took a really good solid look at her there, bent over the table, asscheeks spread, pussy on full display... 'Any second now, you're going to wake up on that bus and realize this is all a dream.' I thought to myself.

I stripped my shirt off and walked closer behind her. "You want to get fucked in the ass?" I asked her.

"Please, please fuck my ass." She told me.

I took my cock and pressed it hard against her clit, causing her to moan. I rubbed myself up her slit and positioned myself above her asshole. I was really tempted to push it in, but I figured I'd tease her a bit first... she started to push herself back, trying to get me to go in. She was making small, moaning noises, mixed with the occasional, "Please, come on please..."

I grabbed myself to have better control and said, "Nope!" and went into her pussy hard, bottoming out on her in a single stroke. She was so ready for me I went straight in without resistance. 'God she feels so good...' I thought to myself.

She rammed herself back into me, "Okay... that's pretty good too."

I pulled her hips into me, ramming myself into her hard. I knew she liked this position now, and that she liked it hard in this position. I was really enjoying myself, but I also wanted to give her what she wanted. I pulled myself from her...

I wanted to be rough with her... in her ass, that was going to be tough. Then a thought occurred to me. I ordered her, "Stay right there. If you want me to fuck you in the ass you keep your ass cheeks spread for me! When I get back I better still feel like fucking you in the ass."

I stepped away from her and rushed to the cupboard. I grabbed a container of vegetable oil out and put a lot on myself. I wanted it to be as lubed as possible. I walked back over to her and again positioned myself over her back door. "You want this?" I asked her.

She nodded over and over... "Yes please." She begged.

I started to push myself into her. I have to admit, anal was growing on me. She felt amazing, tight and amazing. I went slow, wanting to make sure she enjoyed it.

She stopped me with a, "Fuck!"

I held still and asked her, "Are you okay?"

She responded, "Will you shut the fuck up and ram it in already! Enough foreplay!"

I grabbed her hips and ground myself into her roughly. When my hips finally met hers she gasped, and went stiff, "Fuck I'm cumming! Yeah, that's it, fuck me in the ass!"

I went to town on her, pulling her back on me with each stroke. Nearly pulling myself from her with each stroke and pushing in hard until our hips met. She was wailing like a banshee. I was a bit worried about her, but figured if she wanted me to stop she would tell me.

She went over the edge again and again. She was not difficult to bring to orgasm under most conditions but she seemed to cum more readily with anal. I wasn't complaining.

Finally, the intense pleasure of her and her continued dirty mouth as she screamed for me to fuck her in the ass was too much for me to bear. I grunted my orgasm into her and fell down across her back.

I slid out of her and stood... feeling suddenly very exhausted. "Oww..." She whined.

'Oh god oh god oh god!" I thought, "I'm sorry." I blathered as I rushed to her, wrapping my arms protectively around her. "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

She laughed at me, "Yeah, my stomach hurts from having like 20 orgasms in a row!" She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tight. I felt relief surge through my body.

She kissed my ear, "I love you, you worrywort!" she whispered. She stepped away from me and started to walk towards the bathroom, pulling her skirt off above her head and tossing it into our bedroom, she stopped and looked back over her shoulder at me seductively as she reached back and unclasped her bra, "I'm taking a shower, wanna join me?"

I fell into my chair at the kitchen table and stared at her as she walked out of the room, "You keep this up and we're not going to make that movie!" I shouted at her.

I heard the shower start and he muffled voice yelled back, "You keep this up and I might not want to!"

Chapter

Our shower was delicious. We took our time luxuriating in the warm water and our bodies intertwining...

Or at least that was what I told myself. Truth be told, it sucks showering with someone. I mean, yeah, it's a hell of a lot of fun to be in there with a beautiful woman that is begging you to wash her, and soap her up, but if it's not a big shower, half the time you're standing in the cold waiting for your turn to get into the water.

Lucky I kept stealing steamy hot kisses from her every couple of minutes.

We got out and headed out to the movies. It was awesome to be there with her. I got to get out in public with her and watch the jealous stares they gave me and her together. I knew there was not one guy that we saw that didn't think 'What the hell is she doing with him?'.

She bought the tickets, I bought us drinks and popcorn. We spent most of the movie kissing and holding hands. It seemed like a good movie, but the quality of her lips pushed it up into the category of a great movie in my eyes.

When we got home, we lay down on the bed together and kissed leisurely. Our hands entwining as we rolled around together. We were both pretty sated from our earlier sexual adventures and just spent the time enjoying our time together and sharing our bodies with each other. After 30 minutes or so we broke apart and I let her know it was time to get serious and do some college research.

I looked at her, "So what are you going to be when you grow up?"

She rolled over on me, spreading her legs over me. She had redone her pigtails and she twirled them. "Well see... I was thinking about being a stripper... or maybe a pornstar... but I'm kind of dating this asshole that would give me a hard time about it."

I rolled her over and pressed myself into her. "What the hell are you talking about? I was going to pressure you into porn, you'd be awesome at it! I could be your suitcase pimp!"

She laughed and kissed me. I continued, "I mean, fuck I'd jerk off to you..." I paused, "Let's be honest, I have jerked off just thinking about you..."

She smiled at me. "So how'd I measure up to your fantasies?"

I considered for a moment, "Well, I don't know. Normally in my fantasies your face is stuck between another hotter girls' legs..."

She hit me, "That's it! Keep that up and you'll not get to step in the room the first time I slip between some other girls' legs."

I stopped dead. "Uhhhh....."

She smacked me in the head, "I'm sexually adventurous but I'm not that sexually adventurous!"

I smiled at her. I know it should be one of my fantasies but honestly, my Karly was more than enough for me. I also didn't want to share her with anyone, male or female.

She continued, "Another man though... yummy."

I was my turn to swat at her. "Knock it off slut!" I grabbed her ass and pulled her to me, putting on my best caveman voice, "Karly mine!"

She giggled and play fought me. We wrestled a bit and I ended up with her on top of me. I pulled her in and kissed her. "Seriously, what do you want to learn?"

She leaned down, "Maybe I just want to have your babies..." She closed her eyes and rubbed herself against me "Lots and lots of your babies... then just stay at home, take care of them and wait for you to come home and put another baby in me..."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her, rolling over on top of her. "I don't want that for you..." I whispered, kissing her gently. "I want to see you grow. I want you to have everything you want. Maybe you want me to put my babies in you, and raise them with you." I kissed her again. "I want that to. But I also want you to have opportunities. If you chose not to do that, if you choose not to be that."

She kissed me deeply again. "But I do want to have your babies..."

'God damn her! She's too good at distracting me.' I thought. I gave her a spectacular kiss. "Please be serious. I need you to take this seriously."

She stopped and looked away from me. "Maybe I don't want to go to school." She whispered.

I made her look at me... "Tell me." I ordered her.

She bit her lip, which was something I knew she did when she was nervous. I waited her out. "I don't want to lose you." She whispered.

"You're not going to lose me. Why would school cause you to lose me?" then it hit me. Mike. He went to college, and she lost him.

I pulled her close and hugged her, "That won't happen." I told her. "You need to understand, I pray every morning that you don't come to your senses and figure out I'm not good enough for you."

She bit her lip, "I don't think so. I think you'll find someone that you like better, or you'll get bored with me and want to have sex with someone else..."

I looked at her carefully. "This is really important. You don't throw yourself at me sexually because you think that's what it takes to be with me do you?"

She kissed me hard. "No." Then she kissed me hard again, "I throw myself at you sexually because I want your cock in me every second of every day."

I smiled a weak smile at her, it was time to alleviate her fears, "Well, then you have nothing to worry about."

Her face grew curious. "What do you mean?"

"Well, you said Mike went off to college and found himself some fresh college pussy. I'm bringing my own college pussy with me!" I hollered as I kissed her soundly. It was then I remembered that she wasn't wearing panties...

I slid between her legs, kissing her lips, her neck, her face. I started fighting with my belt buckle... I needed her right then. She reached down and helped me. I was so excited I wasn't making progress... she pushed my pants down a bit... pulled me from my pants and started stroking me...

I moaned into her neck it felt so good. "You mind if I put that in you for a bit?"

She spread her legs and guided me into her. It was heaven.

She forced me over and raised up on me, giving me a spectacular view of her body. She put her arms through the strings holding her skirt and pulled her skirt and her bra down giving me a great view of her perfect breasts. She was bouncing on me faster and faster.

She arched her back out, knowing that I was enjoying watching her bounce up and down on me. "Don't wait for me please?" She begged me. "I want to feel your cum in me..."

That was all the invitation I needed. I grabbed her hip and thrust myself up into her, "Oh fuck, Karly..." I hissed as I filled her...

She slowed her gyrations on me, just enjoying the feel of me in her. When my eyes suddenly focused I looked at her. "I want to be a psychologist." She told me.