Family Camping Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled into the campground earlier afternoon. It was blistering hot as we got our tents set up, dad and I both working shirtless and mom and Jenny both having ditched their bras. I didn't mind. Both of them looked damn hot with their shirts getting sweaty and no bra on. We all decided to put our swim suits on and hit the pool the KOA campground had. Jenny crawled into dad's tent and then held the door open expectantly. Coming dad?"

"With you?" he asked quietly. "You sure?"

"Not like we haven't seen each other naked before. Besides, we're just putting on swim suits, right?"

"Yeah, okay," he agreed, bending over to slide into the tent. She let go and lay on her back in the middle of the tent, forcing him to climb into the tent over the top of her. I could see through the gap in the door he was still zipping, Jenny pushing her shorts and panties down her legs underneath his spread legs.

"Come on. You can help tie my strings," Mom said quietly from my tent, where she was sitting, topless, waiting for me. I climbed into the tent and turned to zip the door. By the time I finished zipping the tent closed and turned around, mom was completely naked. She undressed me quickly and whispered to stay quiet. She coaxed me over her, her hand finding my hardon, guiding it to her wet pussy. "That get you all turned on, watching our shirts get sweaty and our nipples showing like that? I bet you'd have loved it if we just took 'em off and let our tits swing around in the open, wouldn't you?"

"Yeah," I agreed very quietly.

"Your dad did too. I bet by now your sister is trying to do this." She wrapped her feet around my butt and dug her heels into my cheeks, pulling me down and sliding my hard dick into her hot, wet depths. "God I'm so turned on. Between teasing you with my tits exposed to everyone like that and watching you make your sister orgasm, well, you know what I need."

"I think so," I agreed, starting to slide in and out of her. She moved her feet and spread her legs allowing me to stroke hard and fast into her. This wasn't gentle love making, this was needy, lustful rutting, and we both wanted exactly that. I drove hard into her over and over, the corner of a sleeping bag in her mouth to muffle the moans of her growing orgasm. I was sure the loud wet slaps of our bodies gave away what we were doing, but in the moment I didn't care. I watched her big tits roll wildly in circles on her chest as I drove my cock hard into her over and over. It wasn't very long before I felt her pussy clench around me, her legs trembling, as her orgasm pushed itself to the pinnacle. She lay under me, her moans muffled by the corner of the sleeping bag as I continued to drive myself into her with abandon.

I could feel my own climax growing, the sense of urgency spurring me to pump even harder, the sound of our bodies slapping together filling the tent. Her feet pushed up at the tent ceiling, rubbing on the nylon as my thrusting rocked her body, making the whole tent shake, but at that moment I didn't care who knew what we were doing. After three hours of incessant teasing by Jen, I desperately wanted the release that was coming. That it was coming inside mom only seemed to make the impending explosion even stronger. "Oh fuck!" I grunted loudly as my body jerked and thrust my cock deep inside her. I felt the first surge shoot deep into her, drawing another, even louder moan from her as her body too responded to the added sensation.

"Fuck yes!" she cried, the corner of the bag no longer held in her mouth as she spread her arms apart and arched her back, shoving her pelvis toward my spurting cock. Over and over I bucked as I lay on her, our sweaty chests rubbing together as the two of us panted for breath, our bodies still occasionally jerking and twitching. "Oh fuck I needed that!" she moaned as we both slowly slid down the slope of after climax bliss.

"You two were teasing the shit out of me out there."

"I wasn't trying to. It was Jen."

"Uh huh. Right." I gasped as mom started to stroke her hands up and down my back.

"Well, the way she kept playing in the truck with your cock and herself, I was about to strip my pants off and join her," Mom chucked breathlessly. "But I doubt your father would have been able to keep driving. It was hard enough for him to watch her pussy in the mirror and drive at the same time."

"Fuck yes!" we heard Jen cry from the other tent.

"I guess she got hers too," Mom chuckled again. "Maybe we should put something on and go to the pool. I'm drenched with sweat!"

"Yeah. Good idea," I agreed. I pulled from her and rolled onto my back next to her. She pulled her shirt from besides us and pressed it to her pussy to stem the flow of our pleasure leaking from her spread lips. I pulled on my suit and crawled out, leaving mom still lying naked in the tent. Jen was crawling out of their tent as well, but only half-dressed. She stood up and started tying her bikini top in place, seeming to be unconcerned about who might see her bare boobs. Dad crawled out a few moments later and looked around. "Your mom?"

"Still in the tent," I answered. He walked over and looked in.

"About time," Mom said from where she still lay, completely naked, her legs spread and her fingers teasing her wet lips. "Get your ass in here sexy!"

"Come on big bro. I think they might be a few more minutes," Jen said as she started walking out of the campsite. I followed along, the two of us reaching the pool in a few minutes. I was a little surprised when we walked in the entry gate. Instead of opening right into the pool we walked into an area between two big, white privacy fence sections facing each other. Along both fence sections were half a dozen shower heads, and a big sign asking us to wash all the sand off before we entered the pool. I didn't see the sand as a big problem, but if they wanted us to rinse off, there must be a problem. I turned on one of the shower heads and was rinsing off when I looked over at Jen. She had her bikini bottom pulled to her knees and was rubbing her hand between her legs. "You are gonna wash mom off aren't you?" she asked pointedly.

"What'd you mean?"

"God Trevor! You smell like sex! Don't you wanna rinse it off?"

"It'll get rinsed in the pool!"

"That's disgusting! Wash it off!"

"What for?"

Jen stepped from under the water, her suit still around her knees. She grabbed at my suit, trying to pull it down.

"Hey!"

"Fuck, Trevor!" she swore as she tried to pull it down again. "You gotta at least rinse it off!"

"What the fuck?" I grunted as she pulled harder. The way she was jerking, she was going to rip it. "Fine!" I said, letting her pull it down. My suit slid all the way to my ankles, leaving me essentially naked.

"Get under there!" she snapped, pushing me back under the water. She reached out and grabbed my dick, stroking it in the spray to rinse it. I couldn't help it. With her half-naked already, playing with my dick, I reached out and pushed her suit top up over her big, round tits. "Hey!" she snapped.

"What? Fair's fair, right?"

"Whatever. Seems like you'll do anything to get me naked." she said, still stroking my cock.

"And you won't?"

"Maybe," she answered, still stroking me. "Maybe I just like seeing it hard!"

"Maybe we do too!" I heard from the end of the shower area. I jerked my head around and saw two women, one maybe mid-thirties and the other quite a bit older. The older woman had a one-piece suit that dipped low enough to show off the deep cleft between two large creamy breasts, The younger woman wore a brightly colored bikini that displayed most of her very good looking body, including a set of creamy tits almost as big as the older woman's looked to be. I pushed Jen's hands away and bent to get my suit pulled up. By the time I was pulling it up my legs, the younger woman was standing next to me. "How about we share your shower? You rinse me and I'll keep doing what your girlfriend was doing?"

"I'm not his girlfriend," Jen said quickly.

"Oh. Well, in that case, maybe you should make sure I'm rinsed off all over," she cooed softly, gently pulling my hands from my suit and pulling them up to her chest. When I moved my hands, my suit slid down again, leaving my raging hardon completely exposed. "Go ahead, you can move my suit to wash me if you want," she whispered huskily, reaching with one hand to pull one of the triangles of her top aside, while the other reached down and grasped my rock hard cock. "Mmmmm. Nice."

I couldn't help but squeeze and tease her big, soft breast as she gently stroked my hardon.

"Come on Anna. You're going to do that in here?" the older woman said with irritation in her voice.

"Mom, If I've learned anything in the last few years, it's that you've gotta take opportunities when they show up. And it's hard to ignore something like this right in front of me."

"You might as well do it right out in the open!" the mom snapped.

The woman I assumed was Anna, chuckled. "Okay, maybe not quite this public, but I know where we can do it." She grinned at me, "If you promise to come with me, and not run away that is. Otherwise I'm gonna do it right here so I don't lose the chance."

It wasn't like I hadn't had sex with strangers before. I mean, the two from France and the woman in the bushes most recently. At least this one was younger and pretty damn hot looking. "Yeah I guess," I answered as she teased me, having turned me and pressed herself to me so she could rub the head of my dick between her legs across her bikini-covered pussy. As if that would convince me to go off and have sex with her or something. Okay, it did. I nodded and moved my hands from her tits. She fixed her bikini top while I pulled up my suit, holding it up with one hand while she pulled me back out of the shower with the other.

"Wait, I can't go in there!" I protested, pulling back as she tried to lead me into the ladies showers.

"You can if you're quiet and don't make a fuss. I mean, these days all you have to do is say you feel like a woman. So, feel like a woman and come fuck my brains out!" I sighed and let her pull me into the ladies shower house. It didn't appear to be being used, so she led me to the first stall and stepped into it. She turned to face me and started taking off her suit. "Well?" All I had to do was let go and my suit fell down my body. I stepped out of it and into the shower stall, leaving it lying on the floor in front of the stall. There weren't solid doors, just curtains, so I closed the curtain behind me and turned to face her again, my hardon poking straight out at her. She was already naked and DAMN did she look hot. Her pussy had a small, brown patch of curls shaped like a heart. She also had a small heart tattoo not far away from the sexy, little bush. "I haven't had a good fuck in at least six months. Tell me that thing is real!" she said as she reached out for my cock again.

"As real as I am," I answered.

She used it as a handle to pull me deeper into the shower stall. "I hope you don't mind passing on the preliminaries: kissing, groping and such, but I don't want to take the chance you'll change your mind."

"With a sexy body like yours? Not very likely."

"I don't know how sexy I am, but I'm not about to turn down the compliment."

"You don't think you're sexy looking?" I asked as I stepped closer to her.

"Not really," she answered. I moved even closer, reaching down to lift one leg. I coaxed her to brace her foot on the frame of the shower curtain that hung halfway back in the small stall. With her leg up I moved my hand to hers, enticing her to let go. She slid her hand up to my chest and then slid it higher, wrapping her arm around the back of my neck as I pressed my bare chest to her soft tits. I could feel her nipples hardening against my chest as I rubbed my fat head back and forth across her wet lips. "Oh god. Don't tease an old woman," she moaned softly as I lubricated my head with her growing wetness.

"You sure you want me to do this?" I asked, giving her one last chance to say no.

"Oh fuck yes," she groaned as I pressed my hips toward hers, forcing my head into her vaginal depths. "Oh my god yes," she moaned louder as my shaft slid in several inches. I felt my cock grab her lips and pulled back part way, letting her own juices re-lubricate her lips. I pressed in again, and a third time before I was fully inside her hot, soft confines. I started to pump my hips, driving in and out of her slowly, enjoying the sensations of her surprisingly tight pussy. I could tell it was feeling good for her as well, her hips starting to rock in time with my strokes.

"We don't have to worry about anything, do we?" I grunted as I pumped harder in and out of her.

"Uh Uh. Do it. Do it all," she groaned. I kept stroking and in only a very few dozen strong thrusts up into her wet pussy she moaned loudly, "Oh fuck, you're going to make me come any second. Fuck me until you come. I want to feel your fat cock coming in me!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as I thrust into her a little harder, pumping my cock deep and smashing her clit into the base of my cock.

"Oh fuck I'm coming!" she cried more loudly than I was comfortable with, not that there was much I could do about it. In and out I thrust as she began to tremble, her vagina clenching around my stroking cock. "OH FUCK!" she cried even more loudly as her whole body jerked and shuddered hard. I could feel her juices pushing out around my cock and leaking down my legs. In and out, I continued to stroke, driving my own orgasm upward. If I hadn't come in mom so recently I'd probably already be shooting deep in her hot, wet pussy, but I had, which let me stroke even longer into her. Her climax seemed to have been going on for minutes before I felt the urgency starting to build, the feeling of need growing and my thrusts even harder into her. Each time I shoved my cock into her, her tits bounced on her chest, her hips moving to push to me in time with my strokes. Anna cried out louder as my cock swelled in her, growing ever so close to coming. "Ohmygod!" she cried moments before I was ready to unload deep in her pussy.

"What the fuck are you doing to her!" I heard an angry female voice shout at me from behind and an arm looped around my neck. I felt my neck being squeezed as I was pulled backwards, my cock pulling free from Anna. "Fucking pervert! How dare you!" she shouted in my ear as I was pulled back against her, her body dragging me back toward the entrance of the cubicle.

"No! Stop!" Anna gasped, struggling to get air and talk in the midst of her still surging climax.

"I got him. I know how to deal with fucking assholes like this. I'll teach him to take advantage of naked women!" the woman behind me growled. I wanted to protest, to stop her from slowly strangling me. Her arm was tight enough I couldn't even get a single breath.

"NO! Stop! You don't understand!" I heard Anna protest as the edges of my vision began to turn black. I struggled to get air, my chest burning as I tried to pull on the surprisingly strong arm. Slowly my vision faded and the sound of Anna's voice became further and further away until it all faded to blackness. I could feel myself falling, falling into a deep pit that seemed to have no end. And then there was nothing.

"Come on. Wake up sweetie. Please wake up!" I heard a voice say; it sounded so far away. My head jerked from side to side, my brain tried to make sense of where I was and even when I was. I could feel the hard, cold surface under me as I lay flat. Concrete. That's what it was. Why was I lying on concrete? I was inside. In a building. I saw the face floating over me. "Wake up sweetie," the face said.

"Mom?" I asked, not entirely sure where I was.

"Oh god. Thank god! No, not mom. It's Anna," she said, leaning down to hug me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself against me as best she could. I realized she was naked. I flet like I should know why, but I couldn't quite grasp it. It felt nice though. I could feel her tits on my chest. It felt nice. It felt...like I was naked too. Slowly my brain started to function and make sense of where I was, though I still didn't understand why I was laying on the floor.

What happened? Did I pass out?"

"Not exactly. Someone thought you were attacking me and they 'saved' me."

"Shit. By choking me?" I croaked out as my brain started to connect those pieces again.

"Hey man. Sorry about that," another voice said. I turned my head and saw another woman kneeling near me.

"Who the fuck are you?" I tried to say, my voice still trying to recover.

"Um. I'm Trisha," she said quietly, almost bashfully. She knelt next to me, her body wrapped in a towel, but even with that I could tell she was muscular, with a significantly-sized chest.

"Why the fuck did you choke me?"

"I thought you were, you know, raping her. I thought you snuck in here and were attacking her."

"You couldn't have asked?"

"You don't ask a rapist to stop, you take his ass down, hard!" she said with more strength in her voice.

"I wasn't raping her. We were having sex together."

"I know that now. But you have to look at my side. A young guy in the ladies showers, fucking an older woman up against a wall. Jamming her against the wall like he's keeping her from leaving. You can see how it looked."

"Yeah. Right." I said, my brain finally functioning enough to look closer at her. Her skin was almost charcoal black, her short hair, tiny ringlets tightly curled against her head.

"I'm really sorry."

"Yeah. I'm sure."

"But you're okay?"

"Other than you interrupting a perfectly good fuck."

"I'm sorry, but I thought you were raping her."

"Yeah, right!" I grunted as I tried to push myself up now that Anna had moved back to her knees from hugging me. "You think a young guy can't find an older woman interesting?"

"Or an older woman want a younger man between her legs?" Anna asked, kneeling next to me again.

"Not usually. My experience is younger men rape older women. Younger women chase older men."

"Ohhhh. Fuck you." I grunted angrily, not sure what the hell else to say as I sat up and shook my head to clear the last of the cobwebs out.

"You wish!" she muttered.

"Not likely," I snapped, rubbing my hands through my hair.

"What? Not good enough for you home boy?" She asked scarcastically."

"Just not my kind of woman."

"Why? Because I'm black?"

I almost laughed. "No. Because you choked the shit out of me!"

"Well, maybe you shouldn't fuck in the ladies shower."

"Maybe you should check before you start strangling a guy."

"Not my fault!"

I snorted. "Fuck yeah. Not your fault you choked the shit out of someone having a good time."

"Well. Maybe."

"I was having a good time," Anna said. "A really good time actually. Maybe the best time I've ever had. And you had to ruin it! For both of us."

"I'm sorry," she said to Anna. "I really did think you were in trouble."

"Where's my suit. I think I need to cool off. Somewhere away from her!" I snapped, looking at Trisha angrily.

"Nuh uh. Not so fast there stud. I wasn't done yet and I know damn well you weren't either. You still owe me the end of that orgasm."

"You came already."

"Was in the middle. You think I'm going to lose out on feeling you come in the middle of my climax? No way. Not on your life."

"Well, I'm not exactly in the mood any longer, so forget it."

"Trisha here owes us. She's the one that interrupted us. I think she needs to put us BOTH back in the mood."

"Huh? Me?"

"You, sweetie," Anna said as she reached over and pulled the front of Trisha's towel down, exposing her big bare black tits. Trisha grabbed at the towel with one hand and tried unsuccessfully to cover her big tits with the other. "The way I see it, you put us back in the mood or someone is going to be explaining why they choked a guy into unconsciousness for no reason."