Family Camping Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Back in the mood? How am I supposed you get you back in the mood? Besides, won't he be in trouble for being in the ladies room to start with?"

"Don't know a man who doesn't get turned on watching two women making out. You can get your ass naked and rub your pussy all over his cock 'till he gets nice and hard again while you lick my pussy!"

"Uh-uh, I don't do girls!" Trisha said almost fearfully. "Besides. I still say he's in trouble for being in here in the first place."

"Somehow I don't think the assaulting someone is in the same category as using the wrong shower room. There isn't a law against that, but there sure as hell is one against choking someone into unconsciousness. But if you want to explain to the sheriff why you attacked Trevor here."

"uh uh. No way. You can't do that! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"The hell you didn't. But we can let the Sherriff decide if you want."

"Fuck," Trisha snapped angrily.

"When we're done maybe he will, but for now, I think you need to get started."

Anna pushed me back to lay me down again and stood up, stepping over my head so I was looking up at her pussy. "Come on, cunt. Time to pay up! Put that tongue to good use!" Anna reached over, put a hand behind Trisha's head and pulled her face to her crotch. "Bet she doesn't have a damn thing on under that towel. Come on. Take it the rest of the way off."

Okay. She was right. There was no way I wasn't going to get turned on looking at what I was looking at. I could already feel my cock starting to twitch and grow.

"Go ahead." Trisha said, her voice partly muffled by the pussy she was being pushed into. I reached over and pulled the towel the rest of the way off, tossing it aside. Trish was indeed naked under the towel. The curly black mat on her mound was neatly trimmed into a modest triangle and nothing below that. Her full, round lips almost charcoal black as they framed only the slightest amount of inner labia sticking out between them. I coaxed her to move her right leg and got it across my body. I shifted down a little under her and then pulled her hips down to force her pussy against my still-mostly-soft dick.

"Come on, slut. Rub his Cock with that pussy. Make him think that fucking his cock is the only thing that matters!"

"Mmmph!" Trisha protested, whatever she said muffled by Anna's pussy.

"Uh-uh. You fucked it up, you get to fix it." Anna grunted. "So you just keep licking and get the two of us all turned on again!"

To my surprise Trisha began rocking her hips, grinding her full, soft pussy around on my hardening dick. I watched her lick and suck Anna's pussy, hesitantly at first but now, several short minutes later, almost eagerly. I could hear Anna moaning in pleasure as Trisha teased and licked her clit. As my cock hardened, her motions changed, no longer just grinding in circles, but now along my shaft, forcing me between her lips with each stroke. I held her hips, encouraging her to stroke a little further, her sexy, swinging tits turning me on more by the second.

"Oh fuck!" Trisha grunted as she pushed back, my head pushing up enough that her stroke drove me deep into her rather than just trapped between her lips and my stomach.

"That's it, cunt. Fuck that cock. Get him all nice and ready to shoot," Anna commanded Trisha. "That's a good cunt. Don't forget about me. You were doing such a good job. Make me come. Make me come all over your slutty little face!"

Up and down Trisha pumped her hips, driving me in and out of her hot, wet depths. I had no doubt If she kept going I was indeed going to come, but in her, not Anna. "Oh damn!" I groaned. "Getting so fucking close!"

In response Anna pushed Trish away from her pussy abruptly. "Move over cunt! It's time for my payout!" Trisha practically fell over with Anna pushing her off my dick. She knelt over me and aimed my cock at her sopping wet slit and then drove herself down my juice-covered shaft. "Ohhhh fuck yes!" Anna moaned as she started to hump up and down on me. I lifted my hands to her tits, covering each one and squeezing them gently. "That's it, sexy. Tease my titties. Make me come for you and then pump me full!" Her hips pumped up and down, slapping her bare ass against my thighs with each stroke. The occasional spasm of her vagina around me screamed that she was about to come. Up and down, she drove her vagina onto my shaft, driving us both toward where we were before. "Oh fuck. Here it comes. Here it comes baby! Come for me. Let me feel you come with meeeeee!"

I felt the sudden tightening around my shaft as her orgasm hit her. I also felt the spray of her juices hitting my body from my neck to my groin as she squirted her juices out over me like a small hose, pushing me over the edge. I was so close too when I was rudely interrupted and my body was more than ready to release what it had already primed before. My body Jerked and tried to push up into Anna with the release of the first shot of cum. She must have felt it and jammed down hard on me as my gush of cum pumped deep into her. "Fuck yes!" she cried loudly as she felt me filling her pussy. "God damn yesssss!" My body jerked and twitched at least a dozen times, only the first three or four pumping anything significant into her, but it didn't seem to matter, to either of us. Just the feel of my cock jerking and twitching inside her seemed to be enough to drive her climax even higher. No less than four times she squired her juices over me, leaving me as wet as If I'd already been swimming. She sat on me panting for only a few seconds and then pulled up off of my still-half-hard cock. Her legs were still trembling slightly as she stepped over to Trisha, still sitting near me on the concrete, watching us, her fingers stroking her own pussy lips. Anna reached for Trisha's head as she stepped over her body and forced her head back so she was looking up at Anna's pussy. "Here you go slut! Drink our come!" Anna used one hand to hold Trisha's head where she wanted it, and the fingers of her other hand to feverishly stroke her own clit until she again squirted a stream of her juices over Trisha's face. She squirted onto Trisha twice before she stood panting, letting my cum being squeezed out of her pussy drip from her lips onto Trisha's face. "Oh fuck." Anna panted as she watched my cum leak onto Trisha. "Now that's a sexy-ass climax. I could do this shit every day!"

"I thought you hadn't had sex in six months?" I asked breathlessly.

She chuckled. "Said I hadn't had a cock in six months. Didn't say I hadn't had sex. My girlfriends keep my pussy well used, and me, theirs. Just because we don't have husbands any more doesn't mean we don't have a need for sex. But I can tell you, your cock was a whole fucking lot better than that UPS guy. He damn near creamed himself before I could get naked and get him in me," she said as she stepped back. "I'm gonna take a shower now. I think you should at least thank her for a good fuck. I don't think she's had a chance to come yet." Anna walked to the shower we started in and stepped into it.

"I haven't," Trisha said quietly as she stood up. She held a hand out to me. "Come on. I'll clean us both up!" As soon as I was standing, she pulled me to a bench, picked up a small bag and then collected her towel and my swim suit. She led me to the last shower stall and pulled me in with her. We touched a bit tentatively at first, but were soon touching and stroking each other as we spent several minutes covering each other in flowery smelling soap bubbles. Even then, we continued to move our hands on each other, stroking and caressing all over. I pressed the fingers of one hand between her legs, one finger finding its way between her lips while the other hand teased her nipples. She had both hands around my half-hard dick, trying to get me hard, but at the same time her motions almost tentative, as if she wanted it but didn't at the same time. Her strokes on my dick slowly became more urgent as I stroked and teased her hard little clit toward the climax her body clearly wanted.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming," she whispered urgently. "Ohhhhhh. Fuck yes!" Her whole body trembled and her hand stopped stroking my dick, reduced to just holding me, as her climax raced through her body. Slowly the trembles and shudders faded and she leaned heavily against me, gasping for breath. "Thank you." she whispered. "After what I did to you earlier, I was surprised you'd want to do anything like this."

"Just say I'm a sucker for a nice set of boobs."

She giggled and rocked her chest side to side, dragging her naked nipples across my chest. "I certainly have a big enough pair."

"That you do!"

"You know, I mean, it's obviously asking a lot, but I wouldn't mind, if later you were, like interested in maybe, you know, sorta fooling around?"

"Are you asking me if I wanna come to your campsite after dark and finish fucking you?"

She looked down, looking embarrassed. "Yeah. Actually. I mean, after what I did, I can understand if you don't want to, but, if you did, want to I mean, I wouldn't mind if you did. I could kinda, maybe, make you come this time? And I'd promise not to choke you again."

I chucked. "Where are you staying?"

"Site thirty-two."

"Tell you what, if I come by after dark and you're sitting by the fire naked like this, I think I could be convinced to do that."

She grinned. "Dunno what my friend will say, but I'll see what I can do!"

"Just out of curiosity, where did you learn to take a guy down like that?"

"At home, down in Georgia, I'm a police dispatcher. They taught us all kinds of fun things like that."

I looked at her in surprise. "Tell me you don't have any handcuffs!"

She giggled. "Not on me, but I bet Dianna does."

"Well, let's make sure those get left put away."

"Okay." She grinned.

We turned off the water and I pulled on my suit while she wrapped herself in the towel. "You really did come all the way down here in just that, did you?"

"Yeah. No big deal, right?"

"None at all," I agreed. She threw her arms around my neck suddenly and pulled us together, smashing her towel-covered tits to my chest as she pressed her lips to mine. She kissed me wetly for long seconds before breaking the embrace and stepping back. "What was that for?"

"My mama told me if I was gonna fuck a man, I'd better damn well want to kiss him too. I did," she said bashfully.

"Thank you," I whispered before pushing the curtain back. Two showers were in use as I snuck out of the shower house and headed to the pool.

"Bout time. She must have been one hell of a fuck for you to be gone that long," Jen chided me as I slipped into the water near her and mom.

"Long story," I said with a shrug.

"Wanna share?" Mom asked.

"Naw. Not really."

She settled back against the pool side again, but I wasn't fooled. Sooner or later she'd pry it from me, just not right now.

We hung out at the pool until it was time to start dinner. I watched mom moving around, her tits clearly swinging around in the thin white t-shirt, presumably to tease me. Jen was similarly dressed in a t-shirt that came just below her butt, with nothing on under it. Every time she bent over both dad and I were treated to a view of her pussy, along with anyone else walking down the roadway. Clearly both of them were having fun teasing us, though I wasn't sure just who it was aimed at, me or dad. It made me wonder what this would all do when we got home. I mean, out there no one knew us, but at home, well, a reputation for fucking your sister would be bad enough. But fucking your mom, that was another thing completely. As much as I was enjoying all the sex, I both worried and disappointed about what would happen when we got home.

I was sure my girlfriend wasn't going to either understand, nor provide as much as I was getting right now, and I was getting used to it all. I had every intention of going to find Trisha after dark and having sex with her before going to bed. I hoped I'd still have enough in the tank for Jen when we went to bed, but I wasn't going to miss out on having Trisha again. Yeah, I was becoming a sex addict, and in only a weeks time. If I had any doubt, all I had to do was look at my lap and how big a hardon I had from the tease I was getting from mom and Jen.

We sat around the small fire until darkness settled in. I excused myself to head to the bathrooms, fully intending on heading to see my new friend. "Hey," I said as I walked into the campsite and saw Trisha sitting by the fire with a towel wrapped around her body and a thirty-something year old woman sitting next to her, also wrapped in a towel. She wasn't nearly as black as Trisha, her skin lighter, almost caramel-colored. Even through the towel I could tell her boobs were smaller, but then Trisha's were almost as big as moms, maybe even bigger.

"Trevor!" Trisha answered brightly as she stood up. She let her towel unwrap and fall to the ground as she stepped toward me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her now naked body against me. "I wasn't sure you'd really come."

"I said I'd try. I don't have tons of time."

"Enough to give me what I want? Your hard dick?"

"I guess that all depends on how long it takes you to get me hard."

"Oh honey, I have a secret weapon for that," she said with a grin. "But first we need to get rid of a few things."

"Oh?" I asked as she slipped her arms from around my neck and down to my shorts. In moments they were sliding down my legs and her hands were pulling my t-shirt up. As Trisha pulled my shirt up my arms I noticed her friend getting up from her chair. The towel dropped from around her body, exposing a very curvaceous body. Large butt, modestly large boobs, somewhat thick, but surprisingly sexy as she walked to me with her hands behind her back, letting me see her big, medium brown, soft-looking, tits, each sexy orb swinging gently with each step. She looked to be completely shaved as she stepped up to me, not a hair to be seen on her mound or lips. Did I mention she looked incredibly sexy? Trisha finished pulling my shirt off and tossed it aside. She reached for my hands as I lowered them, clasping them in hers as she pulled them down. When she had my hands to my hips she quickly pushed them back around my butt, holding them with her hands, our fingers intertwined. She pressed her naked tits to my now bare chest and her lips to mine in a soft kiss. I noticed her friend stepping up behind me, pressing her tits to my back. Trisha broke the kiss and rubbed her nose against mine.

"Just say stop if we do anything you don't want, but if you let us, I promise you'll enjoy this."

"What's that?" I asked moments before I felt exactly what she meant. "Oh shit!" The cold steel around my right wrist was something I'd never felt, but also something I instantly understood. The clicking sound confirmed my suspicions. "Handcuffs."

"Uh huh. You and me, together. Dianna won't take 'em off until we make each other come."

"And Dianna?"

"She's gonna play where she wants, you, me, whatever feels good. Okay Dianna. Let's take him over."

"My pleasure," the woman behind me said using my hands to push me through the dark. I thought they were taking me to the tent, but instead they took me around the back of the large tent. The camp site backed up against a large wooden privacy fence, and in the gap between the tent and that fence was a large air mattress, illuminated by a small led light hanging from the fence. "This time she gets you start to finish."

"I asked if you had handcuffs, I didn't say I wanted to be handcuffed!" I said quietly but sternly.

"What? Brave enough to bang someone in the ladies shower but afraid to be handcuffed?"

"I guess you could say that."

"Do a good job and it won't matter," Dianna said then pushed me so I had to kneel and then lay on the air mattress. Trisha almost fell down on top of me as her wrist was pulled along with mine. She looked at me with a grin, her face inches from mine.

"I think there's enough slack to try a little sixty-nine work. What'd you say? Start with a little oral teasing before we dive into the main event?"

"Seems like you're in charge," I answered quietly. It only took a moment for her to shift over me and lower her pussy to my face, hers now over my crotch. I felt her grasp my soft dick and then the heat of her mouth engulf me.

"Come on hot shot. You do know how to lick kitty, don't you? Or do I need to give you lessons?" Dianna said sternly as she sat on the mattress next to my head, her legs spread so her pussy was tantalizing close, but not in reach of my handcuffed hand. I could smell her arousal as I answered her.

"I'm pretty sure I know what to do." I only had one hand free, so I used it to pull the middle of Trisha's back down, making her spread her knees further to lower her pussy to my face. I could tell with the first lick that she was already very aroused. Her pussy was sopping wet, almost as if it had been being played with before I showed up. If she hadn't already told me she didn't do girls, I would have assumed the two of them were playing to get warmed up. Since they didn't, they must have been playing with their own next to each other. I grinned at the thought of how that would look and then looked at the set lips in front of me. I eagerly licked up her wet lips, pushing my tongue deep between her soft, dark lips, her bright pink depths peeking at me with each stroke. I felt her moan around my hardening dick as she slurped noisily on my member.

"Mmmmm. That looks so tasty," Dianna groaned as she shifted to lay down next to me, her face close enough to watch me lick her friend's black lips. She shifted even closer whispering to me, "Does she taste good? All excited and ready for your cock? She likes cocks, you know. She loves to ride a big, fat, long shaft, pushing it sooooo deep inside her? Oh yeah. She loves that. Do you wanna see her on you? Bouncing up and down? Her big tits just bouncing in from of your face?"

"Honey, I don't know what you're saying, but fuck it's got him hard in a hurry," Trisha said as she pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Then you know what to do." Dianna answered her.

"I sure the fuck do!" Trisha pulled her pussy from my face and turned around, thankfully releasing my left arm from where it had been trapped between us. She straddled my hips and used her free hand to aim my cock straight up. She looked down between her legs and began to rub my now-engorged head between her lips, moaning softly as she used the tip of my head to tease her clit.

"Do you like seeing that? Your hard, white cock between her black lips? Do you like getting brown sugar baby? Do you like seeing your white cock teasing and fucking a hot black pussy? Mmmmmm. I bet you do. I bet you love licking it too. You did, didn't you? Tasting her sweet, black pussy? You wanna taste mine too? Want me to sit on your face and feed you my cum while she rides your big white cock?"

Trisha pressed herself down my already-lubricated shaft, sinking herself slowly down my length until her big, round ass cheeks sat on my thighs. I groaned as she began to slide up and down my shaft. Her dark black lips made my starkly-contrasting cream-colored shaft appear and disappear.

"Fuck that looks hot, doesn't it? It's getting me so turned on," Dianna whispered, pulling my free hand down between her legs. I could feel the wetness of her pussy as I dipped my middle finger between her lips. "Ohhhhh. Naughty boy!" she moaned as my finger stroked across her hard clit. "You trying to get me all turned on? Make me all hot and horny so I ride your white dick when Trisha's done? Such a bad boy. Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't do cocks. Trisha, she'll take a hot, sexy cock on occasion, but she and I have an understanding. Any cock she rides, I get to ride his face." Then she leaned close to me and whispered in my ear, "My wife does love to share with me. I hope you can make me come, or it might be a very long night for you."