Family Camping Trip Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wife?" I asked, startled.

She whispered so softly that her breath tickled my ear. "Uh huh. We're married. You know how it is, two girls madly in love and all. I was surprised when she told me what happened, how that woman made her ride you until you were ready again. I was even more surprised when she told me she invited you over to finish the job," Dianna whispered quietly as we watched Trisha bounce wildly up and down on my cock, clearly pushing herself toward climax. "Does that look sexy? Her tits bouncing up and down like that? Tell me, is she going to make you come deep in her pussy? Is her hot, wet cunt going to make you explode inside her?"

"Maybe," I groaned.

"Do it. Fill her hot little cunt with your cum. Just let it allll go!"

"Oh fuck!" Trisha cried into the night. "Fuck! I'm coming!" She slammed herself down hard on me as her body shook and trembled. I felt her clench around my shaft as her orgasm overtook her body. She sat gasping and groaning for long seconds. "Okay Dianna. You lose. Unlock us," Trisha panted.

With a scowl, Diana pushed up and reached up to the light on the fence. She pulled it down and unlocked the cuffs, taking them off of us. Kneeling on the mattress, facing the fence, She looped the cuffs through the short rope the light had been hanging on, and to my surprise, snapped the cuffs on her own wrists, essentially locking herself to the fence.

Trisha lay down on me and kissed my lips before leaning down to press her cheek to mine. "Okay Trevor, she lost the bet and I promised you'd get to come. Well, her pussy is all yours. She swears no cock can make her come, but I'm willing to bet you can make her come before you do. At least I hope so, or I'm going to be riding home naked tomorrow."

"Huh?"

"We had a little bet. She bet you'd come before me. If you didn't, she had to let you come in her like this."

"And riding home naked?"

"If you come first, I have to. If you make her come first she has to ride home naked."

"What if I just decide to come in her so you DO have to ride home naked?"

She pulled her face back to look at me. "That's your choice, sweetie. After me choking you like that, I'm not sure I'd blame you. But I wouldn't mind at all if it was her. I've been trying to get her to do that for a couple years now."

"You wanna see her ride home naked?"

"Naked and fucking herself with a vibrator where all the truckers can see her."

"Why?"

"Just for fun," she whispered. "So help me out? I promise to stop in the morning before we leave."

"I'll try." I shrugged, wondering how hard it would be to make her climax. I shifted onto my knees as Trisha pulled off me, rolling onto her back to watch. I knee-walked behind Dianna and reached out for her butt. I used my other hand to slide my engorged, mushroom head up and down her wet lips.

"We'll? What are you waiting for? Let's get this done!" Dianna said snippily.

"What? Not looking forward to this?" I asked honestly.

"I'm doing this because I lost a bet, not because I like cocks!"

"Really!" I said a little sarcastically.

"Really!" she answered. "The dick in me isn't the problem, it's the dick that it's always attached to!"

"Ahhhh. I get. You hate men!"

"I don't hate them any more than I hate a squirrel or raccoon. It's just that they're lower life forms."

"As in animals?"

"We'll, maybe not quite that high."

"So why this?"

"Trisha wanted your cock. I told her it wasn't worth it. You'd just fucking come when you wanted and leave her hanging again. She disagreed. So we made this stupid bet. Now I have to pay up."

"And get fucked."

"Fucked over is more like it."

"I'm not at all sure I like where this is headed," I said to Trisha. "It was fun, and I enjoyed what we did, but having sex with a cop handcuffed to a fence is a line I'm not sure I want to cross. I pushed shit a lot more this afternoon than I wanted. But this? No. I've already been accused of rape once today, I'm not going there again," I said as I looked for my shorts. I moved off the air mattress and picked them off the ground where they were tossed and shook em out.

"Wait! What the fuck?" Dianna asked in an angry tone. "You're leaving?"

"Yep," I answered as I pulled my shorts up my legs. I started to walk out of the campsite, headed to the bathrooms.

"Wait a second. You can't just leave!" Dianna shouted after me.

"Sure I can," I called back.

"Trisha! Get me out of these damn things!"

"If I don't want to?" I heard Trisha say with a laugh. "You have to admit, it's a good look, you handcuffed to a fence. I might just have to take a few pictures first!"

"You do and I'll kill you!" I heard Dianna practically scream at her wife, who was laughing loudly. I shook my head and walked the rest of the way to the bathrooms, which were in the same building as the showers. I was halfway there when I heard running footsteps behind me. "Hey! Asshole!"

I turned around and saw Dianna slowing to a stop, she'd put on a long t-shirt and sandals. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"To the bathroom. Why? Feel the overwhelming need to join me or something?"

"Fuck no! Why would any woman want to do that?"

"Dunno. You're following me. You tell me!" I said as I stopped and turned to face her. She stopped as well, standing now with her hands on her hips glaring at me angrily. "What? More to say?"

"Fuck yes!" she practically snarled at me. I stood with my arms crossed, waiting.

"Well?" When she didn't speak, I turned away and started walking again. "Let me know when you figure it out," I said over my shoulder. I could hear her walking behind me, actually making me nervous. Hell, she was a cop and could probably drop me in two seconds flat, but I tried to not look as intimidated as I felt. I kept expecting her to stop and go back or say something, but she just kept following me. I intentionally didn't look back as I reached the men's room door. I walked in and headed to one of the stalls. I stepped in and turned to close the door, finding her standing right in front of me. She pushed me back as far as I could go, almost falling over the stool. She stepped in with me and pushed the door closed behind her. "What the fuck?"

"You owe me!" she snapped. "And I plan on collecting!"

"Owe you what?" She reached out and jerked the front of my shorts down, exposing my flaccid cock. "What the fuck?!" I exclaimed in surprise, grabbing the front of my shorts and pulling them back up. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"What's the matter? Afraid of little ole me?" she asked condescendingly.

"Afraid? Not exactly, But shit, you force your way into the stall with me, you jerk my pants down, what am I supposed to think?"

She laughed. "This from a guy fucking in the ladies shower?"

"I was invited."

"Oh? For a minute I thought maybe you just one of those perverts that likes to check out women in the ladies room."

"No," I snapped back at her, "A REAL woman invited me with the sole intent of using the manhood of which I proudly possess. So go back to your wifey and lick each other or whatever it is you two do to get off and leave me alone!"

"Ohhhhhh. Feisty!"

I shook my head and pushed my shorts down and sat on the toilet. "If you don't mind. Unless you like to watch guys take a dump!"

"I'm fine right here," she said with a grin. She pulled the hem of the long t-shirt up almost to her tits and slipped her free hand down between her legs. It suddenly became infuriatingly difficult to take a pee, or anything else, with her rubbing her caramel-colored pussy lips inches from my face. Her mound was completely shaved with a little tattoo pattern on it pointing down to the full, round lips between her thighs. Only the slightest amount of dark, almost black, feathery inner lip protruded, which her middle finger pressed between. I could see the distinct pink inner reaches as she stroked her fingers up and down her lips, clearly teasing her own clit. "I thought you wanted to go to the bathroom? That hardon doesn't look like it's going pee. It looks more like it wants into my hot, little sex box. Maybe we should let it. Or maybe you prefer to taste me first?" she asked as she stepped closer to me, spreading her legs further apart.

Her hands pulled her shirt up and off, hanging it over the partition wall before reaching both hands between her legs again. She pushed her pussy toward my face, using her fingers to spread her lips as she eased her pussy toward my face. I reached my hands around her and cupped both surprisingly firm cheeks, squeezing them and pulling her right to my face. I couldn't exactly ignore an offer like this so close to my face, attached to a bitch or not. I licked up her slit, teasing all the way to her clit and across it, drawing a deep moan from her. "That's it. Lick my hot cunt. Ohhhh fuck yes! Do it. Lick me. Make me come for you. Fuck after watching you fuck Trisha, I need to come so fucking bad!"

"Then why all the fucking games?" I asked between licks.

"Wouldn't want you to think I was easy," she moaned, leaning her shoulders back to the door with a loud thud, allowing her to push more of her pussy at my face. "That's it. Dive right in. Ohhhhh fuck yes. God I'm so horny. Make me come. Ohhhhh fuck, make me come!" she moaned loudly.

I heard the stall next to me open and close. A few moments later a cell phone slipped under the partition on the floor, an image of what we were doing showing on its screen. She suddenly pulled her pussy from my face. I wondered if she'd noticed the phone on the floor and was ending this. Instead she straightened and then leaned over me far enough to grab my rock-hard cock. She stroked me slowly and whispered "Fuck me. Oh god, fuck my hot cunt! Stuff that cock in me and fuck me!"

I stood up, letting her back all the way to the door. With her ass pressed against it, she lifted one foot and rested it on the toilet paper holder, spreading her legs somewhat. Her hands found my dick and pulled toward her, drawing me against her nude body as she fed me easily into her sopping wet pussy. She wasn't anywhere near as tight as Trisha had been, in fact she was sorta sloppy loose. That didn't stop me from pumping my shaft in and out of her.

"I thought you didn't like cocks?" I asked as I humped my hips toward her, driving my cock slowly in and out of her.

"Shut up and fuck me!" she moaned.

"You sure your wife isn't going to mind? She might not like it if I fill your cunt with my cum," I whispered, my chest rubbing against her smaller boobs and rock-hard nipples as I pressed her against the door, starting to plunge in and out of her harder.

"Oh fuck yes. That's it honey! Fuck me with that cock! Soooo damn good! Fuck me hard. Make me come for you. Make my hot cunt come around your big, fat cock!"

"Just like I did your wife?" was all I could respond before her arms circled my neck and pulled my face to hers. She started kissing me, her hot, wet lips aggressively pressing to mine as she moaned into my mouth. In and out I thrust, plunging into her with a soft squish followed by a slap of sweaty skin. I could also hear the grunts of the guy in the next stall, watching us fuck from the view on the floor. I had no doubt from the sound that he was about to unload himself. She pulled her lips from mine but held me so our foreheads touched, our noses and lips almost brushing each other. "We're not married. I just fucking said that to see if I could get you to come first. You know, fucking a lesbian is a guy's fantasy dream. Ohhhh Fuck yes! Gonna come. Oh fuck fuck fuck! Gonna come!" Dianna squealed, pulling her face an inch or so from mine. I felt her body tense and stiffen as her climax started to overtake her. I kept pounding into her, slamming her bare ass into the door, her spasming pussy tightening around me and pushing me closer to my own finale. In and out I thrust, grunting with each thrust I pushed up into her, knowing I was getting close.

"Last chance," I grunted.

"For what?" She gasped.

"Before I come."

"Go for it you little fucker! Do it! Fill my cunt with your cum!"

"Oh fuck!" we heard in the next stall as the guy jacking off apparently finished. Dianna seemed to ignore it and moaned in pleasure as my body jerked and slammed her against the stall door one final time, my spasm slamming our bodies tightly together. I grabbed the top of the stall door and held us together as my cock surged cum into her pussy. I wasn't sure just how much I had left after the day's activities, but she got everything there was as my body spasmed and my cock swelled inside her equally-spasming pussy.

I could feel her pussy clench and release me over and over as she gasped for breath, her climax seeming to take over her whole body. I felt her leg move from the toilet paper holder and wrap around me to hold us together as her trembles started to fade slowly away. "God damn what a fuck!" she panted.

"Glad it was worth all the trouble you went to for it," I managed to get out between gasps for air. "Might have been easier just to say you wanted to fuck instead of all the damn games."

"Hell, I have a rep to maintain, even in front of my girl there. Wouldn't want word to get around that I actually like cocks or I'd have every horny bastard in the station hitting on me, and I am NOT fucking other cops!"

I laughed softly. "You gotta be kidding me. That's what that shit was about? Pretending you don't like men?"

"Something like that," she answered as the stall door next to us slammed, the guy apparently having watched enough. We stood there for several minutes before I softened and slipped out of her. I stepped back and sat on the stool again, watching my cum drip from her pussy. She stepped toward me, and surprisingly, sat on my lap, facing me. "Okay. Now I gotta go too." She spread her legs and reached down to push mine apart as far as she could and then peed into the toilet between my legs. She leaned toward me and kissed me softly on the lips before standing up, then looked around. "Shit!" She swore quietly.

"What?"

"My shirt. It's not here!" she snapped. "It was hanging right here!"

"Did it fall down?"

"What? You think I'm stupid? If it did it'd be laying on the floor. I think that perv jacking off in the next stall stole it. I'll bet he's standing out in the dark waiting for me to come out so he can peek at me some more. If he is I'll kick his balls so far up he'll taste his own cum!"

"Maybe it was innocent?"

"Yeah, right. And I'm the queen of England!"

"I don't have anything to offer you but my shorts, and I kinda need those."

"Yeah, well, I'm not walking back to the tent fucking naked! You want em back, come get 'em!" she said as she bent over and stepped into my shorts, that were laying on the floor by my feet. She pulled them up and turned, unlatching the door and rushing out.

"Hey!"

"Deal with it, dick!" she called over her shoulder.

"Shit!" I grunted, pushing the stall door back closed and latching it. I took care of business and then dealt with the inevitable, I walked out of the bathroom naked, glad it was late.

"Woo hoo! Check that out!" I heard a woman near a fire in another campsite call as I walked back. I turned to face her and boldly pumped my hips toward her, making my only-partly-hard dick bounce for her several times. I was surprised that instead of being embarrassed, it kind of turned me on more, making me get a little harder. I thought briefly about going to her and wagging it right in her face, but instead headed to get my shorts back. I found them hanging on the tent, picked em up and headed to my own site. I'd had enough sex and enough of her for one night. I crawled into my own tent in the dark, trying not to wake Jen as I zipped us in and lay down. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.