Family First Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers

"I'm glad you think so," Mary replied, smiling as her eyes drifted down to the obvious bulge in her son's shorts.

Out of nowhere, a terrible thought imposed itself in Danny's excited brain. "B-but what about Dad?" he asked. "Is he still upstairs? Does he know you're down here?"

His questions didn't seem to phase Mary in the slightest.

"Do you trust me?" she asked.

Danny thought through everything he'd learned about his mother over the course of the day and how much closer they'd become just in the space of an afternoon and knew there was only one way he could answer.

"Of course I trust you, Mom."

"Good. We can talk about your father later, but right now I want you to get over here and bring that hard cock of yours with you."

This time Danny didn't hesitate. In one bounding leap, he flew from his chair and onto the bed causing Mary to yelp in surprise as the mattress shifted to accommodate his weight. Supporting himself on his knees, Danny loomed over her. The animal part of his brain told him to strip down and have his way with her, but he still maintained enough presence of mind to know his mom was in control of the situation and that she would be the one who determined the pace of their activities. Even so, there was no longer any doubt in his mind about what was about to happen. It was simply a matter of when and in what order.

Mary flashed him a lewd smile and spread her legs wide. Danny gasped as she exposed her dripping cunt, daring him to look at the very same hole he'd emerged from eighteen years earlier. Her dark inner lips were swollen and hung open slightly, giving him a tantalizing view of the pink treasure within. A thick stream of milky-white fluid leaked from the base of her opening and matted in her dark pubic hair.

His mom's brazen display would have provided Danny with a lifetime's worth of jerkoff material, but moments later, she managed to up the ante even further. Reaching between her legs, Mary used her middle and index finger to spread her lips wide, offering him an obscene view into the slick, pink interior of her twitching cunt. He couldn't help but lick his lips as his nostrils filled with the pungent scent of her arousal. His eyes stayed locked on her exposed privates for what felt like ages before her voice snapped him back to reality.

"Tell me what you want," she demanded, her voice husky and thick with desire.

"I... I want you, Mom. I want to touch you and kiss you a-and..."

"And what?"

"-And I want to fuck you," he said, sighing with relief as the words escaped his mouth.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Mary asked as her arms went wide.

A guttural moan escaped Danny's lips as he fell forward into her loving embrace. He kissed her frantically, reveling in the feeling of her soft, wet lips pressing against his own. Moments later, he felt her tongue swirl around the entrance to his mouth before pushing inside. He grunted in surprise before opening his mouth wider, allowing her tongue to slide wetly against his own.

The next surprise came when Danny felt his mom's hand snake beneath the waistband of his shorts. He knew what was coming, but nothing could prepare him for the feeling of his mom's hand gripping his shaft and giving it a few experimental strokes. A guttural groan escaped his lips as he pulled away from her sucking mouth. "Mmm... Fuu... S-So... Good," he moaned.

"Oh fuck, Danny," Mary said, her lips shining with their shared saliva. "I've been fantasizing about this this cock ever since I saw it trying to pop out of your swim trunks last night... It sure has grown since the last time I saw it," she added with a sly grin.

"Now get these shorts off," she demanded, removing her hand from his cock and using it to push his shorts down around his knees. Danny quickly kicked them aside, desperate to feel his mom's fist wrapped around his throbbing cock once more.

"The shirt, too."

Danny broke their fiery embrace and leaned backwards, supporting himself on his knees and straddling his mom's thighs. He quickly pulled his shirt over his head and discarded it. When he looked back down at her, he saw something odd in her expression. Her sultry smile had softened a bit, and her eyes seemed wide and vulnerable. If the circumstances had been even slightly different, Danny would have sworn she was about to cry.

"Are you okay, Mom?" he asked, his concern momentarily overriding his lust.

"Yes, I'm fine," she sniffed. "I was just thinking about how lucky I am. You've turned into such a wonderfully thoughtful, caring, and... sexy young man. I still can't quite believe we're really about to do this, but I'm glad we are. I love you so much, son, and I want to keep loving you in every way I know how."

"I... I love you too, Mom," Danny mumbled as a wave of powerful emotions threatened to overtake him. In the intense fog of his lust, he'd nearly forgotten that what they were about to do was about more than sex. In that moment, a lifetime of happy memories came flooding back into his mind, each of them making him feel more and more connected to his mother. It was precisely those memories, and that love, that made what they were about to do so very wrong, but also so unbelievably special.

Drawn together by an almost palpable force, the mother-son pair met in another kiss. Unlike the erotic dueling of tongues they'd engaged in mere moments earlier, this kiss was gentle and sweet, fueled by their warm love for each other.

Of course, it didn't take long for their mutual arousal to reassert itself. Mary's lips slowly became more insistent, pushing more firmly against Danny's mouth. She continued pushing him upwards until both of them were facing each other in a sitting position. A fresh round of lewd grunts and moans escaped their lips as Danny wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer and closer until she was effectively sitting in his lap. Mary whimpered as she felt her son's hands exploring her body, gently but firmly drawing her into his loving embrace.

She didn't need any encouraging. With a languid thrust of her hips, she scooted even closer, letting out a series of muffled groans as she felt the tips of her nipples press into his chest and the engorged lips of her pussy brush against his twitching erection.

Danny get an electric jolt of excitement every time his mom's overheated flesh made contact with his own. He could have sat there kissing her all night long, but it quickly became obvious that she wouldn't be so easily satisfied. Breaking away from his searching lips, she smiled confidently and pushed him backwards until he was flat on his back, staring up at her voluptuous naked body.

Once again Danny found it difficult to reconcile what he thought he knew about his mother with the sexually aggressive woman who was towering over him. He watched in stunned silence as she ran her hands suggestively up and down her own body, stopping to heft her magnificent breasts in her palms and give them a playful jiggle.

"You like?" She asked as she used the thumb and index finger of each hand to playfully tweak her nipples.

Danny was completely entranced by her show, and merely nodded in response, completely unable to formulate his thoughts into anything resembling a coherent sentence.

"Well don't just sit there and stare, then," Mary said. "Show me."

Danny felt his cock lurch in anticipation as his mom released her breasts and leaned slightly forward, allowing them to hang freely in his face. It was all the invitation he needed. With an excited growl, he buried his face between her pillowy breasts and started planting a series of wet kisses across her hot flesh. Reaching upward, he cupped her dangling breasts in his palms and started groping and toying with pliant tit-flesh.

"Oh shit... that's it, baby," Mary moaned. "You love playing with your moms big tits, don't you?" she asked as she leaned even further forward, encouraging his eager explorations.

"Oh, fuck... yes," Danny said between panting breaths.

Soon, his fingers found their way to the engorged tips of her breasts. Another lusty groan escaped Mary's lips as his thumbs brushed across her hypersensitive nipples, causing waves of goosebumps to ripple across her skin.

Almost without thinking, he angled his face downward and guided one of her thick, brown nipples into his mouth. He sucked greedily at his mom's teat, savoring the feeling of her feather-soft flesh gliding against his rough tongue. Mary let out a dejected sigh when he pulled away with a wet popping sound, but her disappointment faded quickly when he grinned up at her before latching onto her previously unattended nipple.

While Danny lost himself in the sublime pleasure of feasting on his mom's breasts, Mary started inching herself forward until her soaked pussy was poised directly above his twitching erection. With her knees planted on either side of her son's waist, she pulled away from him, sitting up straight and shivering at the feeling of air cooling against her wet tits. As much as she was enjoying her son's insistent licking and sucking, she wanted his full attention for what came next.

Danny's eyes darted down to the gap between their legs, knowing exactly what was about to happen. His rock-hard cock lay heavily against his abdomen, mere inches below the juncture of his mother's thighs. From that angle, he could clearly see the glistening lips of her pussy as they poked out from her dark pubic hair.

"Oh, god, mom... please..." he begged.

The look of boyish excitement on Danny's face made Mary delirious with lust. Over the last eighteen years, she'd done everything in her power to make her children feel protected and cared for, and it was that same intense maternal connection that made what they were about to do together so very arousing. She was about to commit the ultimate taboo with her own offspring, and all she could think about was how much she loved her son and how badly she wanted to fulfill his every sexual desire.

As she spread her legs even wider, and the wet folds of her cunt finally made contact with the underside of Danny's cock. He gasped as the intense warmth between his mom's legs enveloped his length. Using her knees for leverage, she slowly inched forward, spreading her lubrication over his throbbing cock. When the tip of his shaft was nestled at the threshold of her entrance, she started rocking her hips in a slow, languid motion, savoring the feeling of her son's hard flesh gliding back and forth against her creamy slit.

"Ungh! Fuck... Yes... S-Sooo g-guh-good!" Mary mumbled through clenched teeth. She smiled deliriously down at her son, loving the look of awe and wonder on his face as she gyrated wildly on top of him.

Danny was utterly entranced by the sight of his naked mother as she slid back and forth on his cock. His eyes darted back and forth between her dangling breasts and the spot between her legs where his manhood repeatedly disappeared between the thick folds of her cunt only to re-emerge a split second later, covered with a fresh sheen of her milky lubrication. The feeling of her silky flesh massaging his cock was indescribably lovely and entirely different from anything he'd felt before.

They carried on this way for several long minutes, each of them rutting against the other, trying to maximize the friction between their overheated genitals. Danny did his best to keep his excitement under control, determined not to cum before he had a chance to slide himself deep inside of her moist cunt.

Mary wasn't quite so successful. The repeated strumming of her son's cock against her distended clit sent shockwaves through her body that built and built in intensity until it became too much for her overloaded senses to handle. A shuddering wail escaped her lips, and her pussy pressed down on Danny's cock, much harder than before. Her thighs and belly went through a series of intense contractions, and her arms collapsed beneath her. She fell forward, mashing her breasts into her son's chest as her hips continued bucking uncontrollably on her son's turgid erection. Danny held on for dear life as she writhed and moaned through a convulsive orgasm that seemed to go on and on without end.

While his mom panted and quivered through the aftershocks of her intense cum, Danny took the opportunity to gently explore her body. His fingertips traced up and down her flanks, eventually venturing down to the curve of her hips and the round swell of her buttocks. Mary made a contented mewling sound when he dug his fingers into the supple flesh of her bottom. With her face buried in the crook of his shoulder, he had a clear view of her round cheeks as he massaged them. Danny had never considered himself to be a butt man, but he had to admit that his mom had one hell of a nice ass.

Everything about her was so different from Christina. Unlike his cousin's slender, athletic figure, Mary's body was soft, curvy, and inviting. She certainly bore the marks of age and motherhood, but her round tummy and sagging breasts didn't detract in the slightest from her intense, sexual allure. It was like her body was specifically designed for pleasure, and his cock lurched in anticipation of taking some of that pleasure for himself.

The feeling of his dick pulsing and twitching against her overheated pussy seemed to bring Mary back to reality. She pushed a sweaty strand of hair out of her eyes and looked up into her son's gleaming eyes.

"Are you ready to fuck me?" she asked with a nervous smile. Even after everything they'd just done, the fact that she was about to make love to her own flesh and blood still didn't quite seem real, and part of her was afraid that the magical bubble surrounding the two of them would pop at any moment.

Of course, she needn't have worried. This was the moment Danny had been fantasizing about ever since he stumbled into his aunt and uncle's bedroom that morning, and he wasn't about to let the opportunity pass. With an animalistic growl, he dug his fingers into the fleshy cheeks of her ass and pulled her upward, once more enjoying the feeling of her pebbly nipples and slick cunt gliding against his skin.

When their eyes were level, he leaned forward and smothered her with another wet, tongue-filled kiss. "I am so ready, Mom," he said, smiling at the stunned look on her face.

Without breaking eye-contact, Mary obligingly lifted her hips as Danny reached between them. Grasping the base of his cock, he pointed it upwards, settling his glans against the her slippery hole. He held it there for a second, enjoying the way the ring of her cunt contracted tightly around his head as it desperately tried to pull him deeper inside.

"Oh god yes Danny," Mary said through panting breaths. "I want it so bad. Fill me up with that perfect cock of yours!"

With a sharp thrust of his hips, he managed to shove his rigid shaft halfway into her steaming cunt, causing Mary to let out a quiet 'umph,' followed by a deep guttural moan. Determined to penetrate her fully, Danny pulled back a bit before slamming upwards yet again. This time, his cock kept going, sliding deeper and deeper into her clutching hole until he felt her groin press firmly against his own.

Danny's eyes rolled back in his head as he adjusted to the intense heat that seemed to have enveloped every part of his cock. "MmmmFuck!" He exclaimed as he slid his hands down her sides and back down to her plump rear end.

A burst of color flashed before Mary's eyes as the slick walls of her pussy made way for the hot slab of flesh that had invaded her most private of places. As the enormity of the what they were doing washed over her, she seemed incapable of doing anything but emitting a series of lewd grunts and moans.

A long sigh escaped Danny's lips as he felt her internal muscles clamp down on him with a vice-like grip. Eager for more, he dug his fingers into the cheeks of her ass and started rocking her body back and forth on his erect knob. Mary eagerly complied, and moments later, Danny was awash in a sea of pleasure-grunting and groaning as he felt the slick walls of her cunt milking him for all she was worth. The pace of their fucking intensified at a rapid pace, and before long, Danny was lifting his hips with each of his mom's downward thrusts, filling the room with the sounds and smells of their filthy love-making.

A fresh squeal of delight issued from Mary's mouth every time her son bottomed out in her. The sounds of her arousal, combined with the wet, slapping sound of their crotches repeatedly slamming into each other only made Danny want to fuck her harder. He dragged his hands upward until his arms encircled her waist. With a quick, confident motion, he rolled their intertwined bodies until their positions were reversed.

"Oh, fuck yes!," Mary exclaimed. "Fuck me, Danny! Give me that hard fucking cock!"

She emitted a seemingly endless stream of potty-mouthed filth as he continued pounding in and out of her. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, allowing him deeper access to her silky depths, and her hands clawed madly at his back, frantically urging him to fuck her harder and faster. It was all Danny could do to keep up.

Sweat dripped from his brow as he rutted into her with all the force and intensity that he could muster. All of the myriad thoughts and concerns he'd had over the course of their day together were burned away by his overwhelming desire, leaving room for just one: the need to fuck and cum inside this beautiful woman who was moaning and writhing beneath him.

They'd only been fucking for two or three minutes when Danny began to feel the telltale signs of an oncoming orgasm, but it felt like much longer. A warm tingling sensation began building in the base of his cock, and he felt his balls contract and tighten as his thrusts became more jerky and uncontrollable.

"Don't hold back, baby," Mary moaned, sensing her son's oncoming orgasm. "Your mother's here for you. Make yourself feel good inside of me."

The gentle but insistent tone in her voice quickly pushed Danny over the edge. Bellowing loudly, he buried himself to the hilt and started spraying Mary's insides with spurt after spurt of his hot spunk. Until that point, her pussy had been warm and inviting, but as he flexed and pulsed within her, she suddenly felt almost unbearably tight, like her pussy was actively trying to pull as much cum out of his cock as she possibly could.

All at once, he realized that she was cumming right along with him. Her mouth hung open, frozen in a rictus of pleasure save her eyelashes which fluttered erratically. Her whole body jerked and spasmed beneath him as if she was lost in a particularly powerful seizure. Eventually, a strangled cry managed to escape her throat, and her hips kicked into gear, grinding her clit roughly against his pubic bone, desperate to extend their pleasure as long as humanly possible.

When their orgasms finally started to fade, Danny collapsed heavily on her supine form. He kept his softening cock inside of her as the two of them caught their breath and slowly came back down to earth. Mary hugged him as she gently ran her hands up and down his flanks, enjoying the feeling of being trapped beneath his body.

"Good god, what did we just do?" Danny asked, finally breaking the heavy silence. The question came more from his growing sense of disbelief than from any regret he felt over what had happened. As he recovered from his orgasm, part of him expected to feel repulsed by their actions, but of course, he felt nothing of the sort. All he felt was a warm, loving connection to his mother-a feeling that had been there all along but felt even stronger now that they'd tested its strength in ways that few would understand.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,009 Followers