Family First Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,007 Followers

Mary redirected her gaze in Danny's direction, licking her lips as she took in the sight of his twitching erection. "Is that true, Danny?" she purred. "Do you need mommy to take care of that big hard cock of yours?"

Danny was at a complete loss for words. His mom's tone of voice was the same one she'd used when he was a little kid, but Danny wasn't a child anymore, and she wasn't offering to clean up a scraped knee or help him clean up some spilled milk. He realized that this wasn't just about the sex for her. She was getting off on the utter depravity of their incestuous behavior, and he was too.

Mary waited patiently for his response, smiling coquettishly up at him."I-If you want to..." he finally muttered. As soon as the words left his mouth, he wished he could have come up with something more suave or seductive, but she didn't seem to mind.

"I always want to," she said, her expression and voice taking on an unexpected layer of seriousness. "Whenever you're feeling horny, all you have to do is ask."

Danny was completely and totally blown away. It was hard to imagine that his meek, quiet mother had transformed so completely over the course of a few days. In some ways she was still the same woman she'd always been, but at the same time, so much had changed. He wasn't sure he'd ever understand exactly what had switched in her brain, but he didn't care. He never wanted to go back to the way things were.

Before he had a chance to respond, Mary started crawling on hands and knees on his direction. His eyes were immediately drawn to her low-hanging breasts which swung freely beneath her, capped off by her nipples, which occasionally dragged against the sheets below. As she drew closer, she gently but insistently pressed on the inside of Danny's legs, spreading them and giving her easy access to his rigid pole.

Her face hovered mere inches above the head of her son's cock, which was dripping with precum in anticipation of what was about to happen. For what seemed like an eternity, she merely stared at him as if she was preserving a mental snapshot of the moment to store away for the future.

"You have such a beautiful cock, Danny," she whispered as she brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes and smiled radiantly up at him.

Feeling utterly overwhelmed with affection for the woman who was sprawled out before him, he returned her smile and said, "You have a beautiful... everything...I love you so much, Mom..."

Mary beamed at his compliment. "I love you too, honey. Never doubt it for a second." She paused for a moment more and shifted her gaze back to his straining manhood. "Now what are we going to do about this?" She asked, licking her lips in obvious anticipation and wrapping her fingers around the base of his cock.

"Oh god, mom," he moaned. "You can do anything you want with it, just please... don't make me wait any longer! I want you so bad..."

"Well that's good, because I've been wanting to do this ever since I licked your cum out of Diane's pussy last night," she said, flashing him one more sultry smile before leaning down and sucking him deep into her mouth.

The mental image of his mom eating his creampie from Diane's cunt combined with the exquisite sensation of her lips wrapped around his erection was nearly enough to set Danny off, and it took an immense force of will to hold himself back. He knew there would be more opportunities to do this in the future-she'd been crystal clear on that point, but he still wanted to savor every exquisite sensation.

Mary started slowly at first, sucking gently on the head of his cock and used the flat of her tongue to gather up as much pre-cum as she could. Before long, she started a slow bobbing motion, taking him slightly deeper each time her lips made their slow descent down his pole. It was everything Danny could do to stop himself from lifting his hips and thrusting more forcefully into her throat. Seeming to sense his overwhelming excitement, Mary once again wrapped her fist around the base of his cock, holding him steady so that she could control the pace.

As she slurped and sucked on her son's cock, Mary kept her eyes locked with her son's, both of them silently sharing their unabashed lust for each other. She watched his expression closely, looking for any sign that he was about to cum. It didn't take long before her expert sucking started to exact its inevitable toll, but just as Danny was about to erupt, she pulled back, removing his aching cock from her mouth entirely.

Danny let out a frustrated groan, as his dick flexed and twitched, desperate to return to his mom's warm, sucking mouth. Mary smiled up at him, making no attempt to wipe away the saliva dripping from her chin to the sheets below.

"How was that?" she asked, obviously fishing for a compliment.

"So fucking good," Danny groaned. "Please don't stop!"

"Don't worry. There's nothing in the world that can keep me away from that amazing cock... but I need some stimulation too." Breaking eye-contact with Danny for the first time since she started fellating him, she looked over her shoulder. "What are you doing back there?" she asked.

"Just enjoying the show," Tim said.

Danny had been so wrapped up in his mom's intimate blowjob that he'd almost completely forgotten that they still had an audience. Glancing upward, he saw that his dad had repositioned himself and was sitting in his desk chair, fisting his still-hard cock.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself, and I didn't want to interrupt the fun," he added, as if watching his wife go down on their son was the most natural thing in the world.

Mary smiled back at him. "I really was... He tastes so fucking good, Tim. You have no idea..."

"You're right. I don't," he replied, grinning idiotically back at her.

Mary rolled her eyes. "Smart ass..."

"Who? Me?" Tim asked, glancing quickly to his left and right before flashing her another lusty grin.

"Yes you," Mary replied in a mock-serious tone of voice. "Now why don't you get over here and put that thing back to work," she said as she darted her eyes down to her husband's crotch.

"Anything for you, my dear," he said as he climbed back onto the bed and positioned himself between his wife's spread legs.

Danny couldn't help but smile at their playful interplay and was once again struck by how simultaneously familiar and utterly strange this whole experience was. He momentarily forgot about his own desire as he watched his mom shudder with excitement when his dad shoved himself back into his mom's steaming hole.

"Mmm... That's it," Mary moaned, closing her eyes as she savored the exquisite sensation of being penetrated by her husband's impressive girth. When Tim was fully embedded within her, she looked back up at Danny and said, "Now it's your turn, Danny. I want the two of you to fuck me until you can't take it anymore. When you need to cum, don't hold back. I want you to taste every drop of what you have to offer. Will you do that for me?"

There was no chance in hell that Danny was going to turn down an offer like that. "Sounds awesome," he said with an excited grin as he got up on his knees.

Mary wasted no time. As soon as Danny's cock was bobbing in her face, she leaned forward and took him back in her mouth. A deep, guttural groan reverberated around his cock as he quickly slid all the way to the back of her throat until her lips were wrapped around the base of his shaft, and her nose was pressed firmly into his pubic hair.

Following his mother's directions to the letter, he placed both of his hands on her head for balance and started steadily pumping in and out of her sucking mouth. At the same time, Tim picked up a similar rhythm in her pussy. Soon, the two men were perfectly in sync. Every time Danny pulled back, Tim would push forward, eliciting another muffled squeal from the cock-hungry woman between them. He watched with lust-filled eyes as his mom's generous ass cheeks rolled with each of his dad's powerful thrusts. Her heavy tits swung back and forth in time with their fucking, slapping against Danny's thighs every time she leaned forward to suck him deep into her throat.

At first, Danny found it more than a little awkward to be doing this face to face with his dad of all people, but the warm wet suction of his mom's mouth, combined with the fact that she was so obviously enjoying their treatment quickly overrode any hesitation he might have otherwise felt. Eventually, he even mustered up the courage to look his dad in the eye, only to find that Tim was smiling right back at him.

"Having fun?"

"Mmmm... yeah...," Danny sighed, struggling to find any words that could accurately describe the intense pressure building between his legs.

"How about you, honey?" he asked, giving Mary a playful slap on the ass. "Is it everything you thought it would be?"

"MmmmmHmmmmm..." Mary moaned. As if to emphasize the point, she reached around Danny with one of her hands, gripped his ass, and pulled him even more forcefully into her mouth.

Danny did his best to hold on as long as he could, but the pleasure was quickly growing into something he could no longer control. Mary seemed to sense what was coming. With her hand still firmly gripping his ass, she pulled held him deep in her throat and started rhythmically swallowing the head of his cock.

A primal groan escaped Danny's lips as he felt the first spurt of cum rocket out of the head of his cock, only to be immediately swallowed up. His vision blurred, and he grabbed a thick handful of his mom's hair as he continued unloading into her. After the first shot, Mary pulled back a bit, allowing a fresh jet of his potent sperm to spray against her tongue.

"Ah, Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Danny grunted as he emptied his balls into his mom's waiting mouth. As he came, Mary continued her oral assault on his over-sensitized cock, licking and sucking at him with fierce intensity until the sensations became too intense for him to handle, and he regretfully had to push her away.

No longer able to support himself on his wobbly knees, Danny collapsed back to a sitting position. With a satisfied smile, he watched his parents work up to their own climaxes. Spurred on by his son's orgasm, Tim started fucking Mary harder and harder, ramming his cock into his body with as much strength as he could muster. Sweat dripped from his pores as he fucked her to the point of exhaustion.

All the while, Mary kept moaning and grunting, happy to take the full brunt of her husband's aggressive pounding. She smiled lewdly up at her son, cum and saliva dripping from her chin as her hanging breasts flailed wildly beneath her, slapping together in an ever increasing rhythm. She seemed entirely in her element, more than happy to play the role of the submissive fuckslut to her husband and son.

All at once, Tim and Mary seemed to explode in a sexual frenzy. His thrusts became jerky and frantic, and Mary let out a low, keening wail as she was taken over by a series of tremors that started in her thighs but quickly spread to the rest of her body. She collapsed on the bed, no longer able to support her own weight. Without dislodging his cock, Tim followed her, covering her trembling body body with his own bulky form. With one final gasp, he buried his face in his wife's hair and held himself deep inside of her cunt. The muscles of his ass flexed repeatedly as he attempted to grind himself even deeper into her receptive hole.

They laid there that way for a long time, panting and groaning as the aftershocks of their respective orgasms diminished. Eventually, Tim rolled off of her, his softening cock flopping wetly against his thigh.

Moments later, Mary was back on her knees, hungrily lapping up the slimy mixture of her husband's spunk and her own juices that coated his waning erection. As she licked him clean, Tim hummed and sighed contentedly while running his hands lovingly through her hair.

Now that she was facing away from him, Danny had a clear view between his mom's legs. The thick lips of her pussy were obscenely swollen and gaped open, while a steady stream of white dribbled out of her, coating her thighs and staining the sheets below.

When she was finally satisfied that she'd gobbled up as much of their combined fluids as she could, Mary sat back up, patted her tummy and gave a small, but very unladylike burp.

"Mmm... Delicious," she said, as she used her fingers to scoop a few stray strands of cum from her chin and guide them into her mouth.

"Good lord, woman," Tim said with a wry smile. "What's gotten into you?"

"You mean besides your brother-in-law and our son?" she asked, smiling wickedly back up at him.

Tim barked out a quick laugh, and said, "Now who's the smart ass?"

This time it was Mary who glanced quickly left and right before the two of them dissolved into uncontrollable giggling.

Danny couldn't remember ever seeing his mom act so happy and carefree. Rather than be ashamed about what the three of them had just done, she was acting like a lifetime's worth of repression had suddenly been lifted from her shoulders.

He felt a similar lightness of being as he watched his parents laughter turn into a warm, loving embrace. There were still so many questions floating around in his mind, but considering the countless terrible ways in which this evening might have ended, he found it difficult to feel anything but immense relief and happiness.

Just when he was beginning to think that his parents had forgotten about him, his mom pulled away from his dad's embrace and knee-walked in his direction. She wrapped him up on a big bear-hug which Danny eagerly returned. He held her tight, loving the feeling of her large breasts flattening against his chest. When she finally released him, she tilted her face upward and met him in a loving kiss.

"I love you, Danny," she whispered. "Thank you for tonight... it was incredible..."

"I love you too, Mom," he replied as he caresses her cheeks and stared deeply into her eyes.

With the heat of the moment rapidly fading, the three of them positioned themselves in a rough circle on Danny's bed, and Tim told the story of him and his mother for the second time that evening. Danny and Mary both asked plenty of questions along the way, filling in missing details. Even after knowing all the facts, Danny still couldn't wrap his head around his dad's casual attitude about what had happened while he'd been gone.

"So Grandpa knew what the two of you were doing the whole time and he really didn't care?"

"Apparently not," Tim replied. "I think he always knew that your grandma had an insatiable appetite for sex. Part of me wonders if he wasn't grateful to me for helping keep her satisfied."

Danny nodded, but he still found it hard to understand how his grandfather kept himself from resenting both of them. He hesitated a moment before saying, "And what about you? Are you really okay with what just happened?"

"Oh, I'm more than okay with it," Tim replied, smiling in Mary's direction and reaching over to lovingly caress her bare thigh. She returned his smile, placed a hand over his own, and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"But... why? How could you be sure that seeing me and mom together wouldn't make you jealous? I just don't get it."

Tim hesitated. "Honestly... I wasn't sure at all. I guess it was just a feeling I had. What your mom and I have is special. I love her very much, and it makes me happy to see her enjoying herself, even with someone who isn't me."

Danny was reminded of what his mom had told him earlier that afternoon about love not being mutually exclusive. Everything they'd told him made sense logically, but try as he might, he wasn't sure he was capable of having such a live and let live attitude about it all. He wanted so badly to feel the same way his dad did, but as soon as he thought about Christina and his uncle doing what he'd just done, he felt utterly consumed by a crushing wave of insecurity.

"What are you really worried about, Danny?" Mary asked, sensing that her son's questions were about more than concern over the stability of his parents' marriage.

He could tell from her expression that there was no way he'd be able to wiggle his way out of telling her what was on his mind. With a deep sigh, he said, "I guess I keep thinking about Christina..."

Mary cocked her head in confusion before the realization finally hit. "Ahh, I think I get it," she said. "You're worried about her and her dad. Am I right?"

Danny blushed and nodded. "I know she wants to do stuff with him, and I told her I was fine with it, but every time I think about the two of them together I get all freaked out."

"About what?"

"I dunno... that maybe it will change things between us somehow? I keep worrying that she'll prefer him over me..."

"Oh, honey," Mary said as she reached forward and lovingly caressed his cheek. "If there's one thing I know about your cousin it's that she loves you more than anything. Her dad may have more experience under his belt, but experience isn't everything. If you treat her anywhere as well as you just treated me, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about." Turning to her husband, she said, "Help me out here, Tim."

"Your mom's right, and what you're feeling is normal. So much of this has happened so quickly. It's going to take some time before the two of you are able to sort out all of your feelings. Just try to remember that you love Christina, and she loves you too. All the sex is just an added bonus. Think about everything the three of us just did. Has any of it changed the way you feel about her?"

"No, of course not," Danny replied. "That's part of why I feel like such a hypocrite, though. She's encouraged me to go through with all of these things, and it's been awesome. I want to her to have fun too, but thinking about it makes me feel all nervous and insecure."

"I think you need to tell her that," Mary said. "Like your uncle said this morning, this is a complicated situation we've gotten ourselves into. Exciting yes, but... complicated. If we aren't willing to talk to each other about what we're feeling, then this whole thing could fall apart in the worst possible way."

Danny wasn't looking forward to that conversation, but he knew deep down inside that she was right. He couldn't let his anxiety get in the way of their relationship.

"I'm sure the two of you will be able to sort things out," Mary added. "Who knows, you might find out that Christina has some concerns of her own."

"Ha! I doubt it," Danny said, smiling as he thought about the way Christina had orchestrated so many of their sexual antics over the past week.

"Maybe you're right, but you won't know for sure unless you ask."

"Anything's possible I guess," he replied.

"And I hope you know that no matter what happens, the two of us will always be here if you need someone to talk to," Mary added.

"I know. Thanks, Mom. It means a lot."

It did, too. He wasn't sure what the next day would bring, but talking to his parents had given him a much more positive outlook. Christina made him incredibly happy, and he knew he'd do anything he had to do to make her feel the same way. If his grandpa and his dad could keep themselves from feeling jealous, then he was sure that he'd find a way to get past his own mental roadblocks. Christina was worth it.

"Jeez, it's getting late," Tim said as Danny's alarm clock caught his eye. It was almost midnight.

"Wow. I guess time flies when you're having fun," Mary said. "We should probably get to bed. I have a feeling tomorrow's going to be another busy day."

Danny was also getting sleepy, but there was a big problem: his sheets were an absolute mess. His comforter was covered with large, sticky puddles of cum and saliva that had soaked right through to the sheets below. The three of them had had a lot of fun making those stains, but Danny didn't relish the prospect of sleeping in them.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,007 Followers