Family First Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers

"Um... maybe I'll sleep on the living room couch," he said as he cast a wary eye on his messy bedding.

"Don't be silly. You can sleep upstairs with us," Mary said in a tone of voice that left no room for argument. "Now let's get up so I can get these sheets in the wash."

The three of them climbed out of bed on wobbly legs, each of them quickly realizing that their intense fuck session had taken a bigger physical toll than they'd realized. Mary blushed as she grabbed a few tissues from her son's desk and wiped away the bits of cum that stubbornly clung to her breasts and pubic hair. Danny got another twinge of excitement at the fresh reminder of what the three of them had just done.

They worked together to pull the soiled sheets from Danny's bed, and Mary gathered them up into a ball. "I'm going to throw these in the wash," she said. "Meet us upstairs?"

"Yeah, I'll be up in a minute," Danny replied. "I'm just going to clean up a bit." It suddenly occurred to him that he hadn't slept in his parents' bed since he was young enough to still be frightened by his nightmares or the monsters he thought were surely hiding in his closet.

"Sounds good... oh, and don't bother with the pajamas," she added with a lascivious smile.

"See you upstairs," Tim added, winking at his son as he followed his wife out of the bedroom.

Once they were gone, Danny grabbed out his phone and hammered out a quick text to Christina.

It said, "Mission Accomplished. I'll give you the details tomorrow."

Moments later he got a reply.

"Does that mean what I think it means???!!"

He responded with a thumbs up emoji, followed by a smiley face.

"Unbelievable! Call me as soon as you wake up. Promise?"

"I promise. Love you. See you tomorrow."

"Love you too Danny. Good night," Christina replied.

He smiled as he clicked off his phone and tossed it aside. Before heading upstairs, he hopped in the shower and quickly rinsed the patches of dried sweat, cum, and pussy juice off of himself. As the warm water washed over him he reflected on everything that had happened. Things had become more complicated than ever, but more exciting as well. He couldn't guess what fresh surprises the next day would bring, but the future seemed bright, and for now, that was all he needed to know.

To be continued...

Author's Note: Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this chapter, please take the time to let me know. Your notes of support are quite literally the only reward I get for writing these stories, and I always look forward to hearing your thoughts and predictions about what's coming next. In Chapter 9, we'll be heading back across the yard to see what Christina and her parents have been up to. See you there!

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,004 Followers