Family Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was getting very riled up and I had to calm her so I placed my fingers on her lips saying, "I'm almost there, sis, I'm almost there. I intend to have your pussy full to the rim when I finish with you tonight, but mainly, I want you to never forget the first time we made love together. I want it etched onto the backs of your eyeballs. Forever, do you understand?" Jen just lovingly looked into my eyes so I continued, "From now on when you fuck somebody, I don't care who it is, I want you to see me fucking you senseless!"

My lips covered hers and I kissed her for several minutes as my cock resumed pounding into her relentlessly. I grabbed her legs and pushed them up until her knees were past her head on the bed, her pussy more vulnerable than ever. "OH fuck, Gary, oh fuck!" was all she could say as I slammed my cock into her deepest part. My cock swelled even more as my balls began churning and Jen looked at me in wonder, before mumbling, "So big, so fucking big!" Then she screamed louder than ever, "DO IT! FILL ME WITH CUM!" My first blast rocketed hard into her vagina's back wall. "YES, CUM IN ME! MAKE ME CUM, MAKE ME...OH SHIT, I'MMM CUMMMMINGGG! OOOOOOOooooooo!"

We fucked in every position I knew of and I filled her pussy four more times before we drifted off to sleep. Several times I heard my door knob rattle as somebody tried to open it. We fell asleep with Jen lying on top of me, my cock firmly stuffed inside of her and that is how I woke up. Her arms held me tightly to her, her pussy clenching erratically onto my cock as she breathed gently above me.

I kissed her forehead as I brushed her hair out of the way. She moaned at the kiss and her pussy tightened onto me again. My hips soon were pumping my cock into her from below and her eyes began to flutter. "Huh? What? Oh fuck yes, Gary, fuck me some more!" I rolled us over and was soon slamming my cock into her still cum filled pussy as she moaned and groaned under me. Our skin loudly smacked together as she urged me on, begging me to fuck her harder and harder. Jen's breathing grew more rapid and her arms and legs began jumping violently about as she quickly approached another climax.

With a helpless look on her face she mouthed out the words, "I love you!" before her eyes glazed over. Suddenly her eyes bored into mine as she screamed in climax, "Oh my god, I'm cumming! Yes, yes, make me cum, make me your fucking bitch! OH GOD, MAKE ME YOUR COCK WHORE! ONLY YOU! ONLY YOUR COCK! OH! OH! FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK MMMMMMEEEEEEEEE HAAARRRRDDERRR AND MAKE ME CUMMMMMMMMM!"

My balls churned and my first blast of white hot lava bored through her pussy into her soul, each remaining blast following right behind it until both of us were drained from our exertions. I dropped down onto her and we held tight together while our breathing slowed and our pulse rates came back to normal.

Jen began stroking my hair and softly said, "I never expected this! I wanted to fuck you, once I sucked your cock that first time, I knew I had to fuck you, but I never expected it to be like this! I just wanted to fuck you before SHE did! But now I don't want to share you, oh my god."

"That could be a problem, sis," I said with a light kiss. "You will have to share me, want to or not!"

"Do you mean that little bitch got to you before I did? How the fuck did Kim get to you before I did?"

"Kim and I have NOT fucked......yet. But I know she wants to, and I'm certain it will happen, no matter how you feel about it."

"But..."

"Shhhhh, my turn to talk. It's in your genes to crave my cock, it's been passed down from generation to generation. I know this will be hard to take, but I don't know any way to sugar coat it, so.....Kim is the ONLY female in this house that I have not fucked!"

Jen's mouth opened several times as she tried to speak, but nothing came out. She looked at me, at my slightly softening cock still stuffed in her pussy, at my door, then at me. Slowly, softly she said, "All if us? Mom? Aunt Ronnie? Jess? Oh good god! I thought we were doing something special!" and she began crying profusely.

I gave her a few seconds before saying, "Jen, honey, what we did was special, IS special! I felt it and I know you did as well! It just goes back to what mom said, the women in her family need a special cock to make them whole. A regular cock just won't do. I can't help it that it's my cock that does the job! But I do know that Kim needs my cock just as badly as you four do! And trust me, none of you will feel like you are lacking in your share of fucking!"

"You...you fucked...mom?"

"Yes."

"You fucked...you fucked our aunt?"

"Yes."

"And Jess, when...when she blew you in the garage, it...it wasn't the first time?"

"No, it wasn't. I'm sorry if I left you to think that it was."

"And mom said the women in the...the family need a special cock, to be...um, satisfied?"

"Yes."

"Oh god, what a relief! I thought there was something wrong with me that made me so unhappy all the time! Something that made me keep searching for some cock that could do it for me! But all along it was heredity telling me that I needed YOU! Your COCK!"

"Pretty much, sis, that pretty well sums it up!"

"No wonder Kim has been acting so weird around you. Deep inside her body realizes who and what you are! I fucked every guy I could find trying to find THE cock; Kim didn't fuck anyone as she searched for it. And we both find it at the same time, ON the same guy! But why didn't we do it in high school, or last year, or..."

"Sis, I guess I just had to be mature enough to fill that role." I responded. "Before now, I might have acted like a real jerk, maybe even gone around bragging about it, or gone off trying to fuck everything with a skirt on."

Jen again looked at our joined sex and smiled slightly as she squeezed her cunt muscles tightly around me. "You know what, Kim is going to absolutely go nuts with your big cock deep inside of her! I wish I could see her fuck you for the first time, that would be so wild!"

"I can only hope so!" I replied. Then I lifted up and pulled my cock from her still clutching pussy. Jen groaned as I vacated her hole for the first time in nearly 8 hours and we both watched as my cum poured from her still gaping hole.

"Jesus, bro, you weren't kidding about that were you?" Then she reached down with two fingers and scooped up a gob of cum and licked her fingers clean, saying, "Gosh but I love how your stuff tastes!" Then she began using both hands to scoop up all she could find only to gobble it all down.

Finally finished cleaning herself of all my cum, Jen smiled at me and asked, "So all those times when the door knob rattled last night were attempts by our relatives to get in here and ride your cock?" I nodded. "I guess from now on I don't lock the door, do I?"

"Nope, I guess not, sis." I replied as I slipped a finger into her slit and pulled it coated in cum to my mouth. Sucking my finger clean I said, "Yup, that's pretty yummy stuff!" Then I dove into her pussy and sucked and licked her clean while she squirmed under my assault.

Just as I was finishing my cleaning duties, she grabbed my hair and pulled me hard into her cunt crying out "Oh my god, I'm cumming again! FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Her spasms subsided and her fingers slowly released their hold on me, allowing me to slide up her body and kiss her one more time. "You're all slimy faced, you fuck machine!" Jen kissed me back and then wiped my face with her hands before saying, "You know, dear brother, only two guys have ever gone down on me before and neither of them knew how to get me off!" Then she pushed me off of her and grabbed a pair of my boxers and an old sweatshirt to wear. I pulled on my cargo shorts and we headed down stairs for breakfast.

*******

Four pairs of eyes locked onto us as we entered the kitchen. Jess snickered, Kim glared at Jen, while Sandy and Ronnie exchanged knowing glances with each other. Jen released my hand and walked to Kim while I moved to my mom to give her a good morning kiss and hug. All ears though were on the exchange between Jen and Kim.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Kim snarled at my sister.

"Oh Kim, I'm sorry I was such a bitch to you yesterday," Jen said, ignoring what Kim had said. "I love my roomy like a sister, and I don't want ANYTHING to come between us!" Jen then hugged the flabbergasted Kim saying, "I hope you can forgive me."

Mom and Ronnie gave me little verbal digs about not letting anybody else in the house get any sleep, but I just kissed them harder and told them they were both jealous. Jen and Jess were saying good morning as I finished with Ronnie and I heard Jess softly whisper "He's incredible, isn't he?"

Jen just as softly answered back, "Oh, cuz, he's even better than that!"

They both giggled and Jen and I switched places, Jess acted like she never wanted to let me go. "Easy, girl, you'll get your's later."

I stepped up to Kim and hugged her as I said, "Good morning sexy! You smell nice today!"

"Morning, noisy," she grumbled. "And you smell rank! Are you capable of being a bit quieter at night?!"

"Please don't be jealous! Some things just can't be stopped. Plus, as I recall I didn't make very much of the noise!"

"Just let me go, I can't believe you would do something like that. You're disgusting!" Kim glared at me then at Jen before "BOTH of you are disgusting!"

Sandy smiled at her before saying, "Don't be too hasty to judge people, Kim. I have learned that many times when the shoe is on the other foot, you end up doing exactly the same thing!"

"Yeah, right! I'm starting to think you are all perverted here! And to think that I was actually starting to really like all of you. So much for first impressions!"

Ronnie spoke up finally, "Why don't we all just forget about what we heard or thought we heard last night, and get on with the day. This discussion is getting us nowhere."

Kim glumly looked around the room then her face slowly brightened and she said, "I need to get to the photo store to pick up the pictures from the film that I dropped off on the way into town."

Sandy said, "Don't worry sweetie, we will get you there somehow today!"

Jen and I had breakfast together since everyone else had all ready eaten. When we were alone Jen looked at me and softly said, "That sure struck a nerve with Kim! I hope she doesn't stay pissed for very long."

"I don't think you need to worry much about that!" I said taking her hand in mine. "If anything, this heredity thing you gals have will break down her resistance soon, no matter how pissed she is."

"OOOOOOoooo I hope so, bro! My little Kimmy needs you so bad, she just has no idea yet." Jen then pulled me to her and gave me her first SOFT passionate kiss ever.

Just then Kim walked in on us and groaned, "Good grief! Would you two get a room or something and let the rest of us avoid your debauchery! And for YOUR information, if I had a brother there is no way in hell I would be fucking him!"

"Jeez Roomy, all we were doing was sealing our agreement that we hope you don't stay mad at us for very long," Jen told her.

"That kiss was sealing much more than that!"

I released Jen and with one quick swipe of my arm I ensnared Kim and hoisted her up so we were eye to eye. "PUT ME DOWN! DAMMIT, PUT ME DOwn; oh shit, why can't I stay mad at you? You are such an ass, Gary, but you're a likeable one at that! Oh all right, you are both forgiven, but why did you have to do THAT with your sister last night? I'm so disappointed in you."

"Now look you little cutie-pie, what happened just sort of happened. I didn't plan on it, and Jen certainly didn't plan on it! It was sort of like a toboggan gliding down hill in the snow -- once it starts going there is no stopping it! We are both sorry if we somehow hurt you, honest."

"I guess I have to take your word for that, I have never got into the position where things could be on that run away sled! Either I wouldn't let a guy get even to second base, or... oh shit this is embarrassing! If we...I went any further, once in a while I would give the guy head to make him feel better, but usually I ended up laughing at the poor guy and the date would be officially over! Many times I had to walk home they were so pissed at me!" I gave her a brief kiss and let her slide down my body to stand up as Kim continued, "Thanks, I do have the reputation of being the biggest cock-tease at school, right Jen?"

"Yes you do, Kim. And for being the shortest as well."

"Very funny, girl friend."

That incident lifted Kim's spirits and the events of last night were forgotten. Around 1:00 mom came in and said, "Jen, your aunt and I need you to help with lunch. Gary, why don't you take Kim down to pick up her photos? You two should be back in about 30 minutes and by then lunch will be ready, okay hon?"

I looked at Kim and she happily agreed so Jen went to help with lunch while Kim and I hopped into my truck. Thinking it was a good time to get to know her better, I drove slower than usual. We were laughing and having a good time when I pulled up to the photo shop. As we walked towards the shop Kim reached out and took my hand tightly in hers as we walked together. Kim released my hand only when it was time to pay, then she grabbed her prints followed by my hand and off we went to the truck again. On the way home Kim slid over on the bench seat and sat close to me.

We pulled into our driveway and I mumbled, "Wasn't mom's car in the driveway when we left?" Entering the silent house both of us called out to them with no reply. "Humph" I mumbled again. Kim went upstairs checking on them while I looked around the first floor. Kim found me in the kitchen holding a note while looking at our lunch on the table.

"What's that?"

"Oh, it's a um...I think I should just read it to you. 'Gary and Kim, you both need time to be together just the two of you! Ronnie, Jen, Jess and I are going out to lunch, then go to a movie, probably do some bowling, then go have supper and indulge in some intense window shopping. And you two, well both of you just do whatever you happen to feel like doing. I'll call before we return, if I get a busy signal, then I know not to come home just yet! Love you both, Sandy."

"What the heck, Gary, it sounds like they are going to have a real fun time! I would like to do all of those things! Darn it, why didn't they wait for me?"

I looked at Kim and softly said, "If that's what you want to do, I'll take you to them! But not until we eat this great looking nutritious lunch. Now sit!" She did and we ate heartily while having more wonderful intimate conversation. When we were finished we both started clearing the table, then Kim started rinsing the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. I stepped up behind her and trapped her against the sink as I reached around her to wash off my plate.

"Hey, hey, you're going to crush me down here! Did you forget I was here?" Kim asked as her butt pressed back into my crotch. She groaned softly as I pressed harder into her.

"Oh no, I know full well that you are there Kim!"

Kim leaned forward a bit thus pushing her ass even harder against my half hard cock and she groaned again. "Oh jeez Gary, you're...I'm...oh damn," a flustered Kim tried to say. "What...what are you trying to do to me? Oh my god Gary, you...we shouldn't...I can't...you...I've never...oh hell what's happening to me!" Kim slowly shook before me as her ass pressed harder against me and slowly began moving in small circles.

I moved my hands to her top and fondled her 32B breasts through her clothing. Her braless nipples hardened under my touch and she moaned again as they grew even more perky than before. "Oh gosh, I don't...we mustn't...you feel..." Suddenly displaying more strength and quickness than I was expecting, Kim shoved back against me and slipped under my arm then ran to the other side of the table.

"What were you trying to do, Gary? I thought you and Jen were..."

"Tell me Kim, did your mother or grandmother ever talk to you about a certain strange problem that you might just inherit through your genes?"

"Not that I know of," Kim replied. She had a puzzled but thoughtful look for some time before saying "NO, I don't think so. Anyway, what would that have to do with what just happened."

"All of the women in this house are directly descended from the same great-great-whatever-grandmother. On this side of the family, a certain heredity trait seems to require a certain um, wow, how should I say this, a certain type of build and expertise in the male partner in order for the female to feel complete."

"Wait, stop, are you talking about the fairy tale my mom told me when I was like twelve?" Kim noticed me shrug my shoulders and continued, "She said the princess, in her story, would never be satisfied with a mere normal man, that she required a special 'stallion' of a male. She never explained what that might mean, and I guess I just let it drop." Her eyes suddenly dropped to my crotch and then back to my face, "Oh my god! Is that what she meant by that 'stallion' comment?"

"I think..."

Kim interrupted me with, "But I laughed at one guy who had a HUGE dick, he was so pissed at me since he was so damned big. He wanted a blowjob and I told him no and then couldn't stop laughing at him. I had to walk five miles back to the dorm!"

"Oh, size is one thing required," I said, "but there is definitely more. Maturity in the male, and for certain..."

"Ability!" Kim said interrupting me again. "I remember mom saying something about the 'stallion' being very proficient at...something, what ever she said. And you seemed to be very able last night, considering how much screaming went on." Her eyes went wide in surprise and she practically yelled, "OH MY GOD! Is this what you meant about things just happening? Is this what Sandy meant about the shoe and the other foot! Is this why I have been so incredibly attracted to you from the moment I saw you?"

I simply nodded my head.

"I know that I have been looking for my 'Mr. Right', I just didn't know that his full name was going to be 'Mr. Right Cock'! On top of that, I certainly never expected to knowingly share him with four other new family members! This is all too much, I...I need to go lie down and think about this, to rest my over loaded brain."

"You do what ever you need to do to sort all this out Kim. I would never force you to do anything that you don't want to do."

Kim walked over to me and hugged herself tightly to me, holding the hug for many seconds. Tiny tears were forming in the corners of her eyes as she pushed back from me, saying "That's another thing about you, I wouldn't believe ANY other male that told me that! One of the tiny dicked bastards that I laughed at raped me, and at the last second I told him to fuck my ass! He liked that idea and filled my ass with cum in about three minutes. I never saw him again, but I'm sure glad he was into butt fucking, that helped keep me a virgin! Shit, I've never told anyone about that!"

Kim ran off then to be by herself and I called to her that I would be in the family room. I had a bank of CDs playing softly as I read Stephen King's "The Langoliers" for the umpteenth time when about 45 minutes later Kim slipped into the room asking, "Gary, can I talk to you?"

Tossing the book aside I said, "Absolutely, cutie, what's on your pretty mind?"

"I remember my mom saying something about how when this princess and the stallion got together, she would forever be one of the happiest people on earth. MY grandmother was like that! I never saw her down in the dumps, absolutely nothing could get her down. I was too little to remember when my grandfather died, I'm sure that must have made her really sad, but I didn't see it. My mom has always been sort of down, so I guess my dad must have been her second choice! And my older sister does nothing but bitch about her husband being a good for nothing louse."