Family Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused and chewed on her lip for several moments so I said, "And just what does the family history lesson mean to me?"

"Well, I've been thinking about this family, especially today! Sandy, Ronnie, Jess, and now even Jen are so happy all the time! Well, Jen started just today, but I have never seen her so 'UP' like she is today! And god I am soooo damned attracted to you, it's driving me nuts; and I really want to be happy like my grandmother! God I DON'T want to be unhappy like my mom and sister are!" She looked down at her hands and twisted her fingers together before finally saying "I guess what I am trying to say is if the cost of being that happy is having to share the man of my dreams with four other women, then I am willing to pay that price! And judging by the way they act, I probably won't even notice that payment!"

"So, where do we go from here?" I asked her.

Kim walked over to me and crawled onto my lap facing me with her legs straddling my hips. She gave me a soft kiss before saying, "I believe it is time for us to take advantage of this 'alone' time and fuck like rabbits, you know, just to make certain that you are THE ONE." She had a sly grin when she said that and I just laughed at her as I stood up with her clinging to me like a Koala Bear.

Easily I walked upstairs to my bedroom carrying Kim as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I bumped into several things as my vision was blocked by Kim kissing me constantly. Finally entering my room I gently placed her on the bed and began doing my own kissing of her, our tongues dueling back and forth from mouth to mouth.

Kim's hands went to my waist and started working on my buckle but I stopped her saying, "Wait Kim, I want you to have the best possible first time experience, so let me take control for a while." She groaned sadly but nodded her agreement as she took her hands from my belt.

Slowly I unbuttoned each button on her blouse, kissing the skin revealed as the buttons opened. Kim moaned happily as I finished opening her top. I lifted her up and pulled the blouse from her arms before gently lowering her back down. Luckily her lace bra (when had she put that on, I wondered) fastened in the front and I deftly unsnapped it as I dragged my tongue through the valley between her breasts. Kim groaned in pleasure as I did this while keeping her boobs covered.

Finally I slipped a hand under each cup and gently massaged her tits making her squirm as she wrapped her fingers in my hair saying, "Oh Gary, that feels so good," as her back arched beneath me. My fingers flicked her nipples and they quickly grew to between ¾ and 1 inch in length!

I sat back and gazed at her for several moments before softly saying, "My god, Kim, you're tits are perfect!" Gently I stroked my fingers over and around her nipples as again she squirmed at my touch.

"My boobs are too small! They are far from perfect, Gary," she told me.

"You are wrong, Kim, and anybody that told you that was an imbecile!" I said, pausing to gaze on her again before continuing, "Your tits are perfect; just the right size for your body and your nipples are awesomely perky!" Then I leaned in and began kissing around and around first the right one before dragging my tongue through her valley and then onto the swell of her left boob. Again I kissed around and around her left tit but still avoided contact with her nipple.

After teasing her for quite awhile by kissing and licking all over her tits without touching her nipples I suddenly took her left one into my mouth and sucked hard on it while my left hand grasped her right one and pulled/pinched it, both actions causing her to cry out, "OH fuck, Gary, that feels so GOOD! Yes, suck my tit, oh that feels SOOOOOO good!" Switching from one nipple to the other I sucked her tit hard as my tongue lashed at it hard and Kim groaned "Oh fuck, oh fuck, so good." I adored her tits for another ten or so minutes while my hands were busy undoing her jeans and slipping them down her slim and sexy legs.

Slowly I dragged my tongue down and off of her chest, down her abdomen, pausing at her belly button where my flicking tongue caused her body to shake erratically. "Oh Gary, please fuck me! You are driving me insane! Oooh shit!"

Ignoring her pleas I slowly worked my tongue lower and lower going over her lacy black panties. I was kissing her pussy through the cloth as again she pleaded with me, "Oh Gary, I need to feel your cock inside of me! Please do it, stop teasing me and do it!"

Hooking my fingers in her waist band I slowly pulled her panties down and over her hips before pushing them down her legs where she managed to kick them off on her own. My efforts had caused my lips to move just above her clit, so I lightly, slowly kissed and licked to her right an inch before moving down just to the side of her slit. Her moans continued as I reached the space between her gash and her bung hole, then intensified as I gave that space its first hickey ever! Finally I slipped my tongue into the area between her slit and the inside of her left thigh and kissed my way up until I was above her clit again. Kim was breathing harder than ever and her legs were shaking constantly as she dug her fingers into my scalp.

My lips slid again to her right again and I slurped my way down to her full blown hickey where I deposited another one right beside it! Her moans were reaching much greater heights even before I moved straight up and slipped my tongue into her soaking wet gash. "OOOOooooohhhhh my god, Gary, that feels so good!" she moaned as her legs wrapped lightly around my shoulders.

Stiffening my tongue I plowed my way up and down her opening, forcing my tongue in as far as possible while Kim groaned and tightened her grip even more on my hair. On my fifth time sliding my lance of a tongue up her gash I continued right up to her clit and quickly sucked it gently into my mouth causing her to cry out "OH FUCK YES! Suck my clit, oh god suck it harder!" I acquiesced and hungrily sucked HARD as I dragged my finger into her opening about an inch.

With my lips and tongue working her clit and my finger stroking into her gash slightly she soon arched her back high as she screamed "I'm CUMMING, oh my god Gary, I'm cumming! Don't stop, oh god please don't stop!" Her pussy was frantically humping against my face as her climax went on and on. Dropping back onto the bed she gasped for breath when I greatly increased my suction on her clit as my tongue flicked at it wildly causing her to lurch under me when her orgasm roared back onto her. "O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-OHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK! I'm cumming AGAIN!" Kim cried out as her body spasmed beneath me again.

Once recovered from her tumultuous climax Kim looked at me with pleading eyes as she softly said, "Fuck me, Gary, please fuck me now and make me a woman! Make me your woman!" I leaned back onto my knees and tore my shirt off as Kim worked my belt with her little hands. I quickly kicked off my shorts before slipping between her sexy legs once more as I leaned in to kiss her passionately.

Kim reached down to grab my cock as her tongue probed my mouth frantically. She rubbed my cock along her opening a couple times before she pressed the tip just into her opening saying, "Do it, please do it! I want to feel you rip me open, I want to feel your hard cock force me open to accept you deep inside of me." My hips pressed forward and she was gasping as I pressed up against her barrier. "Ohhhh god, do it, FUCK ME!"

My hips pulled back a bit before I lightly kissed her lips then slammed into her about four inches deep. "IIIIIiieiiieieeieeyyyyyyiiiiaiyaiaooiieyiayiyaiiieeyyooooooo!" she screamed as my cock drove through her maidenhead. After pausing for a moment to allow her to recover a little from the shock of my entry I slowly began pumping my hips back and forth staying at that same four inch depth.

"Yeow, oh god," came from her with each of my first three thrusts into her deflowered pussy. My fourth generated only a soft groan as her pain turned to pleasure. "Oh yes, fuck me Gary, oh you feel so good now, oh god yes."

Soon my cock was sliding fully into her sopping wet tunnel as her body rocked along with my thrusts, her eyes locked onto mine. Less than five minutes had passed when I felt her pussy tighten around me as she cried out "OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING ON A COCK! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK!" Her back arched and her head pulled way back as her body was wracked with thunderous spasms as her climax shattered her existence.

Kim lay limply beneath me for several seconds breathing hard as my shaft slowly continued fully pumping into her. Turning her head she looked into my eyes searchingly before wrapping her arms around my shoulders and hugging to me tightly. Smothering me with light kisses she began squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles saying, "Oh Gary, that was incredible! I never dreamed it could be so good! Oooooo, I love how you are still moving inside of me," I slowed my tempo and she quickly said, "no, please don't stop!"

"I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

"Well you are really big and it hurt like hell when you first ripped into me. But I expected that and I WANTED you to do it! Then it started to feel so good that I don't ever want it to stop; well at least not for long anyway." She kissed me again and I started increasing the force of my thrusts. "OH gosh yes, fill me with your cock! WAIT! I want to fuck you! I want the top!"

Holding her tight to me I rolled us over placing her on top of me. Kim pressed tightly down onto me purring "Oh god that feels so good! You're so deep up into me, so deep." She started lifting off of me a few inches before dropping back down and after several strokes she said "I have got to watch this!" Then she leaned her head down and watched as she slowly lifted her pussy up and nearly off of me before slowly pushing back down. "Holy shit, your cock is REALLY HUGE!" Lifting back up she again gasped, "MY GOD, how does that wonderful cock fit inside of me? It's so big but it feels perfect inside of me," she softly said as she settled back onto me. After watching herself move on me for another three slow and long strokes Kim leaned in to kiss me saying, "You feel like you were made for me; like I was made for you! Oh my god I love how your cock feels inside of me!"

Lifting her chin up so we were looking into each others eyes I said, "You have no idea how beautiful you look right now, almost angelic, you gorgeous woman!" My hands then moved up to cup her beautiful perky tits making her moan as she pressed them into my hands. Kim's hips started moving faster on me as I pinched and tweaked her rock hard nipples before taking one into my mouth and sucking it hard and deep into my mouth.

"Oh YES, suck my tits! Oh god that feels so good!" Then she stopped talking all together as she concentrated on fucking herself on my steel pillar. Kim would be literally slamming her pussy onto me in a blur and then suddenly screech to a near stop as she slowly moved on me, feeling each bump of my veins as my cock moved in her.

I moved my hands down her sides and then around her butt and cupped her butt cheeks in them. "No, don't do that! That feels like you are making me move on you and I want to be in complete control!" Quickly I removed my hands and returned them to her chest where she moaned at my touch. Kim controlled every movement of our coupling from then on as she varied the depth, speed and force of our love making.

Feeling the tell tale signs of my balls churning in their sack, I again sucked her left nipple hard into my mouth while my fingers pinched and pulled on her right one. In seconds Kim cried out, "Oh fuck I'm going to cum! Yes god, oh shit, fuck, oh my god I'm cuMMMMMMMING!" Just as she cried out my rock hard cock spasmed and shot one huge rope after another into her quaking pussy. "Oh GARY! Yes, fill me with your cum! Oh my god, so good, oh...oh...fuck...ooooo...fuck...oh my godddd. Oh my god that feels so good," she said milliseconds before clamping her lips to mine in a mind blowing kiss for the ages.

Minutes passed as she kept on kissing me and her pussy throbbed around my purple phallus. Finally she backed off and sat upright before slowly turning herself 180 degrees. Then she turned her head to look at me and said, "Please move us into the doggie position, Gary. I don't want to dismount you, so be careful that you don't pull out of me!"

Her wish was my command, so I easily moved her lithe frame into the desired position and gave her a hard thrust. "Oh yes, that's what I want!" she groaned. I started pumping harder and harder into her from behind and she resumed her moaning and groaning with each stroke. After about five minutes she said, "Shit this feels so good! Now I know why my sister says it's her favorite position! Oh god, pound that cock into me, fuck me hard and make me cum!"

My hips were slamming into her ass as I drove my cock deep into her cunt when Kim started slamming back at me in time with her suddenly raging climax. Unfortunately that was not in time with me, nor could I match the sporadic nature of her back thrusts so I just remained still and let her fuck herself again on my shaft. Kim was flailing wildly on my shaft, pulling nearly all the way off before rocketing back fully onto me over and over again.

Suddenly I felt the tip of my cock rise up as she accidentally pulled to far forward, then she slammed back onto me again, stopping suddenly as she emitted a very loud and sharp "OH!!" She came to a stop with about three inches of my cock firmly up her puckered orifice. I started to pull back but she cried out, "NO! Don't move! Oh my god that hurts!" Several deep breaths later she let out a soft groan as her ass pressed back harder.

"OOOOOOoooo your cock feels so damned huge! No don't move, please Gary. Holy fuck this is incredible, I can't believe I could get any of your cock up my ass like this!" Then she gave a little wiggle and pushed back even more, emitting a low growl as another two inches of my steel pillar slipped up her back door. "OH MY GOD! You are splitting me in two!" Kim took several deep breaths then she leaned forward before grunting as her body slammed hard back at me as she fully inserted my hard cock in her ass. "Oh god, this is so hot! I can't believe how full I feel right now! Okay Gary, please fuck me. Fuck my fucking ass! Fuck my ass and make me cum again!"

Now those were requests I would gladly fulfill! Starting out rather gently I was soon pounding my cock deeply into her shaking ass as Kim groaned in ecstasy with each successive thrust. Her bung hole, although accommodating my cock, was extremely tight around my invading shaft as we fucked each other. Her dark tunnel massaged my entire length and was pushing me towards my second climax as Kim was approaching the brink of her own.

"Oh damn, Kim, you're going to make me cum again!" I told her.

"Yes, do it! Fill my ass with your hot cum, I want to feel you pump your stuff into my ass!" she cried out as she pumped her ass back at me even harder. "I'm almost there, Gary! Cum with me, cum in my ass...oooooooh fuck meeeeeeeeeeee I'mmmmmmmmmmm cummmmmmmminggggg!" I merely grunted as my balls churned and then my hot cum rocketed out of my cock head and deep into her bowels. Kim fell forward onto her face as I continued thrusting into her ass, my cock shooting rope after rope of hot lava into her hungry ass.

We both came down from our climaxes and I lightly rested on her holding most of my weight on my arms and knees. "Jesus Kim, for a beginner at this, you sure know how to fuck," I said as I kissed the back of her neck.

"Thanks, I guess, I really didn't know what to do, but everything seemed so natural. I feel so comfortable with you; it felt like a well choreographed dance!" Kim twisted her head around and we kissed passionately for several seconds before she said, "I'm totally wasted! How about we take a shower break to clean off my butt juices?"

"Sounds fine to me," I said as I started to move off of her.

"NO, don't leave me!!" she cried out.

"I'm not leaving you," I said. "I'm just getting up to go take that shower with you."

"Don't leave me! Don't pull out! I'm sure you can carry me." Then Kim pulled her legs up making her crouch on the bed in nearly the fetal position. Working together we got her rolled over onto her back and she giggled as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I wrapped one arm around her and used the other to balance with as I crawled off of the bed. I started walking down the hall and Kim moaned saying, "Oh shit Gary, we just might have to fuck like this! You would not believe the sensations I am feeling in my ass and on my clit! Oh my god, I LIKE this!"

"I think I have awakened a sexual monster! Or have you always been this horny?"

"It's all YOUR fault!" she chided me. "I was a sweet innocent virgin until you and your monster cock came into my life! Your very special monster cock, I might add. Now just look at me -- I'm a slave to you and your cock!"

Bouncing her on my cock -- still buried deep in her ass -- I said, "Hmmm, so you are my 'slave'. I think I might just have to put that to the test..."

"That is not what I meant, so don't be a jerk! I mean I am becoming a slave to your marvelous cock and...and I just love how it feels inside of me!" As she finished this I stopped by the shower and reached in to turn on the water. Once I had the temperature set I stepped in and turned so she was in the flow of the spray "Oooooo, this is such a nice way to take a shower! Could you turn just a little bit this way?"

"Very funny little girl," I said as I lifted her off of my cock and placed her on her feet on the shower floor.

"I am NOT a LITTLE GIRL! I'm a WOMAN!" Kim said giving me a playful slap on my chest. Then her hand dropped to my cock and her eyes followed it saying "And you and this wonderful cock made me a whole woman!" Pulling my head down she kissed me long and hard, her tongue darting all around the inside of my mouth.

After she broke off the kiss I took the soap and washed her gorgeous little body from head to toe. It took longer than necessary as I enjoyed the view of my hands on her perfect skin. When I finished she giggled and said "Oh goody, my turn." I had to stoop down for her to reach above my shoulders but she finished those areas quickly. Kim spent forever on my ass, seemingly loving the feel of my butt cheeks in her hands.

Finally she had washed all of me except for my cock, which had wilted to a half hard state. Wrapping both her hands around my shaft she said, "So this is the cock I have been waiting to find? This is what made me feel better than I ever have in my life!?" Her hands were stroking my full length as she washed our juices from it, marveling at how it grew in her hands.

Her eyes met mine as she stroked my cock clean, then she turned me into the spray and rinsed me clean. Kim pulled me back around so my back was to the spray and said, "Your cock has all ready claimed my pussy and ass, now I think it's time to claim my mouth as well!" Then she slipped her lips over my cock head and sucked my shaft to the back of her mouth. I gasped when her tongue started stroking me as if she was licking an ice cream cone.

Kim wrapped both hands around the exposed half of my shaft and began pumping my length as her mouth moved on and off of me, giving me a blow-job and hand-job combo. My cock was happily receiving her dual efforts when she pulled her lips from my cock head and asked, "I've only done this a few times and never to a cock this big, am I doing it right? Do you like it?"

"Oh shit Kim, you were doing an awesome job and I definitely liked it! Have you ever tried to deep throat a cock?"

She blushed and said, "No, I've never done that! In fact, I've never blown a cock that was long enough to deep throat; they just reached to the back of my mouth. But yours is so huge, I don't see how I could do that, I am pretty small in case you forgot." Her tongue resumed swirling around my cock head as she waited for my response.