Family Matters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kim, you don't have to do any more than you have, because what you have been doing felt really great! But, you are 'pretty small' in the other two places that I've been in and you handled my cock with no real problems. What ever you are happy with is fine with me though."

No more words were spoken as she resumed sucking my first four or so inches while jerking off the rest. I was moaning and groaning to the exquisite sensations she was causing. Kim managed to get a few 'mmmmmmm' sounds around my shaft as she worked me fervently. About fifteen minutes had passed when my balls began churning and I groaned out, "Oh god, Kim, you're going to make me cum!"

Hearing that, she doubled her efforts bobbing her head rapidly onto me. I placed my hands on the shower wall to brace myself and watched her head moving frantically on my shaft. "Cum for me, Gary, cum in my mouth! I want to taste your spunk!" She slipped my tip back into her mouth and looked into my eyes as she pushed onto me. I gasped as my cock head reached the back of her mouth and then slipped down her throat!

"Oh fuck," I groaned as Kim's eyes bugged out. Her eyes flicked from looking at me to my pubic hair touching her nose and she groaned loudly. As her mouth began slowly retreating I again moaned out "Oh god, Kim, that feels incredible!" She pulled back till just my tip was inside her mouth before she slowly pressed back onto me, not stopping until my balls bounced on her chin. I could feel my cock growing in preparation to shoot my stuff and she began slamming her face onto my cock, only pulling back about three inches before taking every bit of my cock back into her mouth and throat. "Fffffuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkk, I'mmmmm cummmmmmmmiinnngggg!" I groaned as my first hot rope of cum rocketed deep into her throat.

After my third blast of cum Kim pulled back until only my first two inches remained in her mouth. Her hands pumped my shaft hard as her tongue went wild on my tip flicking and swirling around and around on me. Finally my cock stopped spurting as my balls went dry, but Kim continued trying to coax more and more cum from me. Realizing she had drained me Kim pressed onto me again and my shaft slid down her throat with ease. Our eyes met as she bounced her face slowly against my groin. "Holy fuck, Kim, that was...holy fuck!" was all I could say as she moved on me.

Finally she sucked hard and slowly pulled back off of me, spending extra time on my tip before letting me slip from her lips with a loud "POP". Her eyes stared at my cock throbbing before her as she said, "I cannot believe I could do that! God you felt awesome when you slipped into my throat! And when you started throbbing and shooting into my throat, I came right then!" Kim kissed the tip of my shaft before continuing, "Your stuff really tastes good, not like the stuff those other guys had. Yours is the first that I have ever liked swallowing, it's like tapioca pudding!" Then my cock disappeared into her hungry throat again as she took me to the root and bobbed on me for several seconds.

After several more times taking me fully down her throat Kim pulled off of me with a smile. "My god, I can't believe how much I like doing that to you! Before, I just did it to make the guy quit pushing to have sex. But your cock I could just suck on all day long!" Then she pulled my face to hers and we kissed passionately in the cooling stream from the shower head. We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off before she said, "Now let's go to my room and fuck some more!" Her hand reached out and grasped my cock then she pulled me (gently) down the hall to her room.

We spent the next three hours fucking in every position I knew as well as several I had never heard of before. After our wild mutual climax in a pile driver position Kim said, "Okay, okay, you've fucked me to exhaustion! Let's get something to drink and rest up for a while. Besides, my pussy is full of cum and I need to go to the bathroom and drain it." We ended up taking a quick shower together -- no hanky panky as Kim said she was way too tired -- and then walked down stairs while drying off. I didn't notice when Kim placed the phone back on its cradle after turning the ringer off.

We enjoyed our Cokes while talking and snuggling together on the couch in the family room. After about 45 minutes had passed Kim slipped to the floor between my legs and began giving me a slow, leisurely blow job. I kept telling her how great she was doing and she just kept up her slow pace, seemingly enjoying having my cock deep in her throat. Twice I tried humping my hips into her mouth but she pulled off me both times letting me know she was going to do it her way. Eventually I leaned back and closed my eyes to concentrate on enjoying the fantastic feelings she was imparting on my cock.

I was roused from my reverie by my mom's voice calling out, "Well, that sure tells me you two got things straightened out between you!" Jen and Jess both groaned at her poor recycled joke while Ronnie slipped in beside Kim and said, "Is there enough for one more here?"

Kim looked deep into my eyes as she replied, "Absolutely, Auntie Ronnie, I think there is more than enough for all of us!" Moving over a bit Kim made room for Ronnie who quickly swallowed my entire shaft and sucked hard. Moments later Jess knelt beside me and gave me a hard kiss before leaning down and replacing her mother's mouth on my shaft with her own. Ronnie slowly got up and went to the kitchen only to be replaced by my mom kneeling next to Kim. Jess saw her from the corner of her eye and after giving me two tremendous strokes with her talented tongue and intense suction she lifted her mouth from me and smiled at my mom.

Mom gently took me into her mouth as she duplicated Kim's actions on me. Sandy slowly and gently worked my cock in her mouth for several moments before my sister slid onto the couch beside me. After kissing me she slipped down into my lap and managed to coax our mom to release me. No sooner had Sandy removed her lips from me than Jen gulped me into her mouth and frantically worked my shaft trying to make me cum. Considering how much practice she had giving head, it didn't take her long to push me to the edge. Just before I was going to explode my sister pulled off of me and pointed my shaft at Kim saying, "He's ready to cum, Roomy, and it's all for you!" Kim wasted no time taking me deep again and in mere seconds I erupted into her throat and mouth with huge blasts of cum.

When I finally finished cumming Kim pulled off of me and leaned into Jen and gave her a deep French kiss, my cum passing between them several times. Breaking the kiss they both said, "Wow does his cum taste good!" Then they laughed and kissed each other again before they both kissed my lips and cock.

"Jesus, your blow job was incredible, Kim," I said after regaining my breath, "but that finish from all of you was a real mind blowing experience!" They all beamed at me as I continued, "I have never been tag teamed like that before! You all give great head but each of you feels different! Any time you ladies want to do that again you have my explicit okay to proceed in any order you can agree on."

Kim looked around at the four smiling women and said "I can't believe this is happening! I mean, you set it up for me to fuck your son/nephew/cousin/brother and all of you are happy as hell about it. Then you top it off by helping me give him a blow job! This is just not normal."

"Women in this family line are NOT normal," both Sandy and Ronnie said.

Jess piped up with, "That's right! If we were normal, there would be one hell of a cat fight going on to determine who would get him all to herself. But I like sharing him because it is sooooo hot!"

"Judging by last night," Jen declared, "if I had Gary all to myself, he would fuck me to death in less than a month!"

"Are you sure it wouldn't be the other way around, Sis?" I asked pointedly. Five women laughed at me in unison so I continued, "Hmmm, guess not."

To be continued...