Family Matters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,205 Followers

"Hah! You should have seen her with Randy! I'm surprised Randy didn't leave the state!" Kim said snuggling to me. Her hand found my limp cock and stroked me quickly to full hardness. Kim peeked under the sheet and said, "That's what I was looking for! Please fuck me Gary, I need to cum so badly. Fuck me as long as you can!"

I rolled on top of her and easily slipped my cock all the way in as she groaned in pleasure. Holding most of my weight off of her I began slowly pumping into her but she wouldn't have any of that. In a soft growl she said, "Dammit, I said 'Fuck me'. I want to know that my stallion is filling me totally. I want it HARD, Gary, OOOF, oh yeah just like that."

My hips were slamming into her harder than ever and in less than five minutes she cried out, "OH MY GOD, YES! I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING ON YOUR COCK!" Kim's hips were meeting mine as her climax rocked her to the core, her screams going on for several more long outbursts. Finally over her peak she clutched tight to me as her breathing went back to near normal. "OH shit that was good! Keep going lover; I need to feel you fill me with cum. Don't you dare stop till I tell you I can't take it any more!"

She got her wish and then some. At least every ten minutes the house rang with her cries of ecstasy. I had managed to cum twice during our sex fest but still Kim craved more. A quick glance at the clock told me we had been going at it for nearly two hours and I knew I was getting close to pumping her full of my seed again when Kim again screamed in pleasure before crying out "Oh my god, STOP! I can't cum any more!"

"Honey, you must have one more in you, I'm almost there!" I said as my hips slowed but didn't stop thrusting into her tight pussy. She tried to smile as she shook her head back and forth but still I kept up my thrusts. Slowly I slipped my hand between us and soon my thumb and fingers found her rock hard clit. Her little body shook at my first touch of her love button as I kissed her gently and whispered, "Just once more, Kim, I know you want it."

Her head still moved side to side as I pinched her clit while my cock still pushed into her. Suddenly her head jerked up off the bed as she growled, "Oh my god, fuck me, Gary! Fuck me and make me cum; I want to cum while you fill me with your spunk!" My hips resumed pounding into her and she grabbed my shoulders tightly as her passion rose. Kim was shaking all over as my balls churned in preparation.

Kim kissed me hard as her hips pumped back at me and her vaginal muscles tightened around me. "Oh lord, you're making me cum again!" she screamed louder than ever. Her body convulsed hard as she urged me on, "Do it! Fuck me, fuck me harder and fill me with your cum! Oh god I'm still cumming! Yes, there it is!" she cried out as my first rope of cum rocketed into her super tight pussy. "GOD YES! Fill me, fill me with cum! Oh god I'm cumming again! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OOOOOOOHHH FUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK MMEEEEEE IIIIII'MMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMIINNNNNG!"

Her last word had ended as a blood curdling scream but luckily we were both finished cumming and she collapsed onto her back gasping for breath while I stopped moving with my cock buried to the hilt inside her super convulsing cunt. "Oh Kim, that was fantastic! I will never tire of making love with you!" I told her through my own panting for more air. My lips found hers and we shared a passionate kiss.

Breaking the kiss we each professed our love for the other and I started pulling my cock out of her when she said, "No, don't pull out! I love the way your cock feels inside of me, please don't leave me yet." Holding her to me I rolled both of us over until I was on my back with Kim above me still impaled with my shaft. Giving me a kiss on the nose she said, "Thank you honey, I'll get off when I'm ready."

"Take your time, Kim. In case you didn't know it, I love the way you feel wrapped around my cock like this. You can stay like that as long as you want to." We kissed again and she snuggled her head under my chin as her breathing slowed into sleep mode. We slept the night through like that.

I awoke to the sound of the door opening for a moment before closing again. Kim was still sleeping on me so I knew her mother had peeked in on us. When I moved Kim awoke and, seeing my open eyes, whispered, "Good morning Lover, I think I like this." I shifted under her and that made my half-hard cock pull back before plunging back into her and she quietly said, "Nonono! Too sensitive! You really fucked me silly last night, but I need a break for awhile." I stopped moving but the damage was all ready done as suddenly she softly groaned "Oh my fucking god I'm cummmmmming!" I tried to stay motionless as she wiggled and squirmed on me as she shook in climax.

Once her climax was over she jerked her pussy off of me, releasing a gusher of trapped white lava that poured from her coating me with our combined juices. "Oh goody!" she said before her head dropped down and she began rapidly cleaning me with her lips and tongue. Once Kim was satisfied she had gotten everything that had poured out of her, she looked at me saying, "There, all clean again! Now I think I need some fresh stuff," and she inhaled my cock into her throat. Her talented mouth and tongue worked me like a pro and in about 15 minutes she rested her chin on my balls as I pumped seven hard ropes of cum into her. She took the last two into her mouth and then coaxed several small spurts and dribbles out of me.

Satisfied that she had adequately drained my balls Kim slowly and sexily pulled my cock from her mouth and smiled at me while also making sure that none of her tasty prize had escaped her lips. "God Gary, I love the taste of your cum! I wish I could just live off of it and suck your cock ten hours a day. Well, I would have to fuck you now and then, cause I really love it when you pound into me!"

Kim was slowly easing her way to the edge of the bed and as she reached it she said, "I want you to just lay here and act like you are sleeping. I'm going to go for a run and I'll ask my mom to wake you up."

"WH...what?"

"Gary, I have no qualms about sharing you with all the women in your family, right?" I nodded agreement. "Okay then, I love my mom and sister just as much as you love yours. So if they are willing to do it with you, I want to encourage it."

I looked straight up and laughed as I saw the mistletoe hanging over the center of the pillow area of the bed. Kim looked up and giggled saying, "Yeah, I saw that too. I don't think mom really expected you to sleep in Mindy's room! Boy will mom be surprised if you do spend the night in there with her!" I had pulled the sheet up over me and Kim pulled it down to my knees, took my cock into her mouth and bobbed her head fully onto my shaft a couple times before pulling off of me. "There, that should keep you at attention long enough." She grabbed the sheet and pulled it up so it covered only the bottom half of my cock, its head and first four inches poking out of the sheet. "Now don't touch this sheet, you leave it right where I put it!"

As she pulled on her running outfit she said, "Oh goodie, I hear my dad! He won't be home long, mom will be on his case about which girlfriend backed out on his plans and allowed him to come home early. Move your head a bit to the left...that's it, right there. Now you are right below mom's room addition."

Kim slipped out the door and headed to the kitchen. Before entering it she heard her parents arguing about his trip and sudden return home. "Good morning Mom! Hi daddy, it's so good to see you!" She gave her dad a big hug and he bent down so she could kiss his cheek, then she hugged her mom.

Kim downed a quick glass of orange juice then looked at her dad and said, "You look like you are on your way to the office. I'll walk out with you." Turning to her mom she said, "I'm going for a jog, will you wake up Gary for me? No way is he going to sleep all the time he's here. I'll be back in about an hour. Thanks mom, let's go dad."

With that she took her dad by the arm and guided him out to his car where they talked for a couple minutes before he got in and left and she took off running. Vicky stood in the kitchen looking out the window thinking about her daughter's request, and about the nearly non-stop cries of fulfilling sex that came from that room last night. She had even stroked her own pussy twice making herself cry out in climax in time with her youngest daughter!

Still in her semi sheer night gown, Vicky walked to her daughter's room and softly knocked on the door. There was no response. She grabbed the door knob, took a deep breath and opened the door then stepped inside. Her breath gushed from her as her eyes fell on the exposed part of my cock. "Gary, wake up," she softly called out before repeating it in a louder voice. Neither call roused me from my...um...slumber and again Vicky took a deep breath before stepping up to the bed.

As I was laying in the middle of Kim's king sized bed, Vicky couldn't easily reach me. Again she called my name to no avail so she sighed as she crawled onto the bed and shook my shoulder. Shaking slightly harder she said, "Gary, wake up. Come on; time to wake up, Gary." I gave my best fake snoring sound and she sat back onto her feet tucked under her. I could feel her eyes scanning my body and knew where she was looking when she gasped and groaned out, "Oh my god, what am I thinking?" Letting out another fake snore I stretched a bit and flopped one arm over my face covering my eyes.

Vicky reached out and patted my chest softly saying "Gary, wake up. It's time to get up." Still I didn't react and her hand slowly slid down my body to my lower abdomen, where again she paused and softly said, "Gary, wake up now young man." She shook me lightly again and when I didn't respond her hand again slipped further down my body until she brushed my cock head and groaned "Oh my god, what am I doing?" She had jerked her hand a few inches away but it soon found its way to my lower abdomen and then rubbed along the side of my shaft again. "No wonder you are so tired," she said, "you probably wore yourself out last night fucking my daughter." Again she jerked away mumbling, "Vicky, stop being such a bitch, he's your daughter's fiancé! God you've got a beautiful cock! Oh my god, I shouldn't be doing this to her!"

She was breathing raggedly as she just sat there staring at my cock as it bobbed to the beat of my heart. Vicky sighed deeply and her head dropped backwards making her softly say, "But Vicky, you have to kiss it because it is under the mistletoe; it's the rules!" Having said that she leaned forward and slipped her lips around my shaft and slid about two inches into her warm wet mouth. We both groaned together and she paused momentarily before continuing. Expertly she swirled her long tongue around and around my shaft and crown making me groan again.

I nearly revealed that I was awake when she suddenly bobbed fully onto me but somehow I managed to only groan again in pleasure. Vicky pulled her lips off of me and looked at my saliva slickened cock briefly before she swung her leg over me and straddled my hips. Grabbing my cock and positioning it at her opening she moaned, "Forgive me Kim, I just can't help myself! Gary, please stay asleep, please don't wake up!" Then she slowly settled down onto my shaft groaning out, "Oh my god, it's so huge! Oh Kim, I'm so sorry but I just have to do this!"

Her last word had hardly left her lips when she began moving her pussy up, down and around on my cock, taking me fully into her steaming hot cunt before pulling nearly all the way off of me. After her fourth or fifth full impalement I moved my arm from my wide open eyes and said, "Good morning Vicky! I like the way you wake me up!" My hands had quickly grabbed her hips making it impossible to lift off of me as she tried very hard to do just that.

"Let me go! You can't force me to fuck you, now LET ME GO!" she screamed at me as she struggled to lift her hips.

"You know you want to do this, Vicky. I've been asleep this whole time and then wake up to see your beautiful face and body riding my cock as you moan like crazy, and you have the gall to say I can't force YOU!" I held her in place until she completely stopped struggling and started rotating her hips again. My left hand quickly rose up and grasped her right tit through her sheer nightgown and she melted as I squeezed and pinched it. Just as she moaned in pleasure again I easily lifted her off of me and deposited her on the wall side of the bed.

"What...why?" she stammered in shock.

"It should be obvious, Vicky. I'm 'letting you go'! Now you need to decide. Will you crawl over me and leave, or will you crawl back onto me and fuck the shit out of yourself like you want to? What's it going to be?" As I said this she glanced at my cock and I flexed it making it bob forcefully above me.

"Oh Jesus, Gary, what have you done to me!" Kim's mother cried out as she flung herself back on top of me and slammed her cunt fully back onto me. "Oh god it's so good! Oh please make me cum, I know you can! Hurry Gary, Kim will be back soon and I don't want her to see this!" A hand stroked her back as I played with both of her tits and she gasped out, "What the...oh Kim, honey, I'm so sorry! I don't..."

Kim slipped onto the bed beside her and pushed her mother's hips back down onto my granite pillar as she kissed her surprised mother on the lips. "Mom, I wanted this to happen! You NEED his cock; I told you I found my stallion! Then I told you I found OUR stallion, remember?" Vicky shook her head 'no' and Kim continued, "Well I did, and even though he is my guy, I want you and Gary to make love the way you need to be loved. Not like dad does, not like any of those countless other guys you screwed as you tried to find THE cock."

Vicky's still terrified eyes switched from Kim to me and back several times before I started thrusting up into her tight pussy. "Trust me mom, you will never, and I do mean NEVER regret this!" She then gave her mother a deep, tongue filled kiss before turning to me and kissing me just as passionately.

"But, he's your..."

"Mom, just go with it! Your body craves it, you know it! That's why you are still riding his cock with nobody holding you down. Now please just have a great time and relish what Gary and his cock can do for you! When you two are finished, the three of us will have a nice long talk! Until then, Mom, fuck him till you can't take it anymore, then Gary, I want you to fuck her again!"

With a smile she hopped off the bed and walked to the door, then turned and said, "Gosh mom, you look so sexy like that! Love you both! See you later." With that she slipped out the door and closed it behind her.

"I...I...I don't understand what just happened." Vicky said. Then I gave her a hard upward thrust and she cried out, "Oh my god that feels so good!"

"Well, my beautiful lady, that is what Kim wants! She knows you need what only I can give you, so why don't you kiss me and stop talking!"

"But how can she be so sure? I thought I was certain, several times, but to no avail. And Mindy was certain as well, and all she got was a big prick, and I do mean 'prick'."

"Kim said we will talk when you are finished, and from my point of view, you haven't even started. Now just hold on to your questions and start making yourself happy." I tugged on her nightgown and she flipped it up and over her head, leaving her nude above me. "My god, Vicky, your body truly is gorgeous!" Then I lifted up and sucked her left nipple into my mouth and sucked wildly at it. That was all it took and she began fucking herself on me as if her life depended on it.

Rarely did she lift high up on my shaft. Instead she kept my cock firmly planted deep within her as she rocked and rolled her pelvis over me giving her body remarkable sensations that soon overwhelmed her. It took less than three minutes for her first climax to slam through her. Vicky's pussy was pressing down so tight on my cock that I thought she must have found something to use as a gravity increaser!

Somehow she maintained extreme control of herself as her only audible signs of climax were several soft cries of "Oh! Oh! Oh god!" that came in time with her pussy's spasms around my shaft. Her fingers gripped my shoulders tightly as she finished spasming and then a long sigh of relief poured from her as her body stopped moving.

"Jesus that was good! I haven't cum like that in, shit I don't know, forever!" she said before leaning down to kiss me. "Thank you both for that!" She started to get off of me and I surprised her by holding her tight and flipping us over putting me on top.

"First of all, you are welcome. Second of all, never thank me again! Third, that is just the first of many times you will cum this morning, so don't even think that you are finished!"

"But I heard you last night! You must be worn out! Your cock must be just about raw by now!"

"I'm far from worn out, more like raring to go! And let me worry about my cock being rubbed raw, because I don't think it can happen."

With that I started slowly pumping my cock in and out of her super wet cunt and after about a minute Vicky wrapped her long legs around my waist saying, "Okay you stallion, let 'er rip and fuck me senseless, if you can."

I kissed her again letting our tongues inspect each other very well as my slow thrusts increased in power, grinding the base of my penis and pelvis against her clit with each deep thrust. Vicky held me tight and a long groan escaped her as she maintained our kiss. She simply refused to let our kiss end as her lips pressed against mine desperately while I plowed my way into her soul. After about five minutes had passed her hips began shaking sporadically.

She let out a gasp and I took that moment to drop my lips to her right breast and nursed on her super hard ¾ inch long nipple. It took mere moments of this dual sensation before her back arched and she called out "Oh god, Gary, I'm going to cum! Oh fuck here...it...comes! Oh god yes, sweet Jesus ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk I'M CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!"

"Don't hold it back, Vicky," I said. "Let it out, enjoy it to the fullest!"

Her hips were pumping up at me in time with my thrusts, faster now, and her face contorted into exquisite bliss. "Oh shit, yes, fuck me! Ooaph, ooof, HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER! Oh god, shit, fuck, yes, do it, oh my god, I'm CUMMING AGAIN!!!" I pressed forward thus rolling her hips upward and continued pumping into her quivering pussy. Biting gently onto her nipple I stretched it out as far as it would go. At the same time I slipped my hand between us and flicked my finger on her clit. Even though her pussy was still in the final throes of its last climax, she shook violently crying out, "Oh my GOD! You're making me cum AGAIN! Shit, shit, shit, shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my god it's so good. YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH GOD DON'T STOP...OH MY GOD I...I...OH MY GOD YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I thought Vicky's head might fly off of her as she flung it rapidly side to side. Her screams of bliss had morphed into loud unintelligible grunts and groans as her body shook violently beneath me. Her hands flopped limply onto the bed and I thought she might have passed out, but she had only lost all ability to control her limbs. Her legs remained locked around my hips only because of the tight interconnection she had made with her feet.

Vicky slowly reopened her eyes and looked up at me with disbelief written all over her face. Twice she tried to speak but nothing would come out. On the third try she finally softly gasped out, "Good fucking god, what the hell did you do to me? I have been..." her body shook violently again and groaning she continued, "oh my god...I have been fucked by lots of men, but never have I felt like this! How did...what did...oh my god."

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,205 Followers