Family Matters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned down over her forcing my cock in all the way again and gave her one last parting kiss and I whispered, "Any time, Vicky, any time at all!" Then I rose back up and held her legs apart before pulling fully out of her, our combined juices flooding the table under her.

"Gary move!" Kim cried as she went for her prize. Quickly she cleaned the table and then attacked her mother's dribbling pussy. Vicky came in less than two minutes as Kim sought out every drop of our cum, including Vicky's last addition to it thanks to her daughter's tongue!

"Now for the source!" Kim said as she turned to me and immediately knelt before me, my cock instantly disappearing down her throat. Vicky slowly turned on the table so she could admire her daughter's technique.

Several minutes later Vicky observed, "I just can't believe you can get that entire monster of his down your throat, Kim. You look so tiny next to it!"

Kim pulled off of me and said, "Really mother, I am not that small!" Then she posed holding my cock upright next to her head making the two of them laugh in unison. Kim pointed my cock at Vicky asking, "Want some, mom?"

"No honey, not right now, Gary really wiped me out. I'll just lay here and enjoy watching you."

Kim quickly returned to voraciously attacking my shaft and didn't let me loose until I had filled her mouth and throat with cum. Quickly rising to her feet she stepped to her mother and kissed her long and hard as her full cheeks hallowed out and my load passed from daughter to mother. I was certain they were finished with the shared load of cum as much swallowing had taken place but they kissed for some time after that. As they finally broke the kiss they gave each other little pecks on the lips as they gazed into each others eyes.

Vicky looked over at me and said, "My god, Gary, what did you do to me? You've been here less than a day and all ready you've fucked me senseless; made it seem natural to watch my little girl suck your cock; and end up passing your load back and forth with Kim while we were making out like two teenagers!"

"Nice, isn't it?" Kim asked her and Vicky burst out laughing. I rose from the chair and stepped to where Vicky lay across the table and gave her a kiss. She grabbed my shaft and gave me a few jerks before pulling her lips to it and sucking me deep into her throat. Using extreme suction and tongue movements she coaxed several drops of special sauce from me then leaned back off of me with a satisfied look on her face.

"Gary, please get that thing away from me before I forget how worn out I am and climb onto you again!" she asked with pleading eyes. "Kim, help me out here!"

"Come on Gary; let's go take a shower together! I guess my poor OLD mother just can't handle you like I can!" Vicky started to protest but Kim just gave her a quick kiss and said "Just kidding mom! I love you!"

Only two more chapters to go...