Family Matters Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,205 Followers

"I am happy you enjoyed it." I told her as I started pulling out of her.

"Oh no, don't go..." she cried out as I pulled completely out of her gaping cunt hole. No more had she begun complaining when I flipped her over onto her hands and knees then took aim and shoved my cock fully into her again, "oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fucccccccccccckkkkkk yyyyyeeaaaaahhhhhhh! Oh Gary, I love this position! How did you know?"

Without answering her I grabbed her hips and resumed pumping fully into her fine doggie style ass. I wasn't certain if her body could hold herself up but it more than rose to the occasion. I was slamming into her hard when she started moving in time with me and soon was fucking back at me just as hard as I was. The room echoed with the slapping sounds of our flesh pounding together as we slowly increased our speed and forcefulness equally.

She surprised me by making it somewhere between 15 and 20 minutes of intense fucking before she dropped her head and screamed into the pillow, "GAAARRRRRYYYYYY, OOOOHHHH GODDDDDDD IIIIIIII'MMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!" Her body lurched hard and her head flew back nearly touching her back as she gave out an inaudible scream. Well, inaudible to me; the neighborhood dogs might have all gone nuts for all I know! Vicky clamped down onto my cock as she pounded into me and my balls erupted in a torrent of cum blasting into the deepest recesses of her pussy.

Her head snapped around at the first salvo into her and she cried out, "God yes, give it to me Gary! Fill me with cum! Oh god, it feels so good! Do it, fill me, oh fuck, here it comes again! Fuck, shit, god damn it I'm cumming againnnnnnnnnnnn!" What ever escaped her mouth after that was of no known language, yet it continued all through her spasms around my shaft and even after she slumped forward in total exhaustion!

Vicky's pussy had clamped onto me so tightly that when she fell forward onto her stomach, she pulled me right along with her and I landed on her making her groan as my cock pushed even deeper into her horny pussy. My spurting into her velvet tunnel finished and I gave her another hard thrust as my load was blasted out of her super filled pussy. Each thrust forced more of my cum from her and soon she began moaning in time with my movements.

As I increased my speed she cried out, "Ohhhhhhh godddddd, I can't..." She didn't finish her sentence as instead she concentrated in matching my movements, moving herself for maximum pleasure. Grabbing her hips I pulled her back onto her hands and knees, then pulled all the way out before pushing my cock easily into her eager rear door. "Fuck YESSSS! Fuck my ass! Make me cum with your cock in my ass, damn you! Oh god, oh fuck, oh my fucking god, you're so BIG! Shit! Fuck my ass Gary, fuck my ass hard and make me cum you fucking bastard!"

Vicky was really into it now and was moving so hard onto me after about 10 minutes that I just braced myself and let her fuck her ass on my cock. She took all the cock I had and just kept pounding her bum onto me harder and harder. After nearly 5 minutes of this she cried out "Move damn it! Fuck me you mother fucker!" I grabbed her hips and met her movements slamming my shaft harder than ever into her. "YYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Oh god yyyyeeesssssssssssssss SHHITTTTTTTTTT FUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKK IIIII'MMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMIINNNNGGGG OHGODI'MCUMMINGOHFUCK!" Vicky loudly screamed as she came hard in seemingly unending convulsions and cries of joy as over and over she extolled her love for my cock.

Finally she pulled forward sharply and disconnected from my rampant cock. Then she quickly spun around and grabbed me to her smothering me in kisses as tears poured down her face. "My god, I searched every where for you, but couldn't find you anywhere. Please tell me you will never ever stop fucking me! Please, Gary, please tell me I will get fucked by my stallion forever!" As she spoke she pulled my head down and nestled it between her perfect 36C breasts, rocking me as she continued. "I was so certain that you couldn't exist that I stopped looking for you! Oh you wonderful man, I've never felt this feeling before. Many times I thought I had cum on a man's cock before, but you showed me what it really means to cum! Oh my god, it's so good."

Her hands had started massaging my shaft and soon she pushed me onto my back and took me into her mouth for the second time today. This time she never stopped as she used her lips and tongue to remove all traces of our back door adventures from my shaft. Her super tight ass muscles had very nearly brought me to climax and soon her lips and tongue proved to be too much for me to withstand. "Oh Jesus, Vicky, you're making me cum in your mouth!" I yelled just before my first blast rocketed into her mouth and nearly knocked her off of me.

With renewed determination Kim's mom swallowed rapidly as she tried in vain to take my entire load into her mouth without missing a drop, a never before accomplished feat. Her cheeks would swell at the volume of my cum then hollow out as she swallowed only to rapidly fill out again. She used both hands on my shaft pumping me hard coaxing every last bit of cum that I had and greedily slurping it all up. Finally she lifted off of me saying, "Damn Gary, after all this fucking and you still have an incredibly huge load! Shit, I missed some." She said as her eyes found some pearl drops on her hands and my stomach. Quickly she licked up every drop then sat back and looked at me.

"Damn your stuff tastes good! Normally I don't like to swallow but I just had to do yours! You really made this old lady feel good today and I thank you for it. Now let's go see Kim and have that talk."

"I told you never to thank me again! I meant it. Also, you give really great head, so anytime you feel like it, be my guest! Now I think it is time for round two!" A look of puzzled bewilderment crossed her face momentarily before she understood.

"Oh no, I can't! Not now, but later for sure," she quickly said.

"Haha, very funny, sexy woman." Then I grabbed her and flipped her to her back as she tried to stop me. Positioning myself between her limp legs I slipped my cock head into her slit and gave a hard shove, sinking about 8 inches into her.

"No Gary, I'm worn out! No more, please! You've fucked me so good, no more!"

"Kim said to let you fuck me till you couldn't go anymore. Then I am to fuck you some more! Vicky, we are at that stage now!" Without another word I resumed pumping into her as she groaned beneath me. In mere moments her protests turned to moans of pleasure and I was giving her full strokes that rocked her body.

After about ten minutes of hard intense pounding into her I slowed way down to about 4 strokes a minute. Soon she was moaning in time with my movements, each sound lasting the length of my stroke. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOH!" Followed by, "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE!" Vicky's eyes were closed tightly as I slowly worked my shaft in and out. I pushed quite hard against her clit and her eyes shot open with "YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

When she cried out those two words I resumed a quicker pace. With each full insertion I pushed hard against her clit and in no time she was staring straight into my eyes as her voice rang out, "Oh God...Fuck...Oh Gary...fuck...me...oh fucking hell...shit...fuck...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...SHIT!" Her climax shook through her like a run away freight train and her eyes rolled back in her head.

Vicky came back to earth gasping for breath as she continued staring into my eyes intently. I took that to mean she was submitting to what ever else I wanted to do to her and quickly lifted her legs and pressed them back till her feet were way past her head. "Oooooohhhh sssshhhiiitttt" Vicky groaned as I adjusted my position and resumed my long and hard thrusts. "Umph...ooof...OH...unh ...oaph...ooooo...god...orgh...ooch...fug...yes" and other grunts greeted each of my thrusts.

I began moving my hips in an oval motion into her so that each outward movement caused my rock hard cock to drag across her g-spot and she began jerking her head off the bed towards me each time I pulled back. After several moments doing this she grabbed my face and pulled me to her lips and kissed me with more passion than I believe she had ever kissed anyone. She put everything she had into that kiss and her tongue strove to lick my balls from the inside!

Amazingly she somehow found the strength to thrust her hips even higher to meet my downward moving cock. That was just enough and her pussy tightened around me making it nearly impossible for me to move my cock in or out of her as she cried out in bliss. Vicky held our kiss for several of her convulsions before screaming, "OH MY GOD IT'S SO GOOD! YES, FUCK ME; FUCK ME HARDER OH YES GOD LIKE THAT! I'M CUMMING SO HARD, OH MY GODDDDDDDDDD YESSSSSSSSS! Oh fuck, oh god, yes, yes, yes, yes, oh god, oh god, oh god, fuck me, oh god fuck me, so good, oh god, fuck, oh shit fuck me!" I didn't slow down my efforts and finally her muscles loosened and my cock pulled back stroking her g-spot again, "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttttttt oh god I'm cumming AGAINNNNNNNNNNN! FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKSHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OH GOD DAMN FUCKING HELL SHITTTTTTTTT!"

Vicky flopped back onto the bed and her head bent way back as if she were trying to look at her toenails as she could only gasp in time with my thrusts. Soon she slowly pulled her head back down and said softly, "Oh god, please stop! I can't take any more! Oh please Gary, please stop!"

I slowed my thrusts gradually bringing her back down from her ecstatic climax and then, with my cock buried to the hilt, I grabbed her waist and pulled her down the bed making her groan again. Somehow I managed to get to my feet into a deep squatting position and then rolled her even further back as I walked (waddled?) along with her keeping my cock firmly in her pussy. Once her back was pointing straight up at the ceiling I repositioned my legs so my left one was giving support to her and began slowly pile driving straight down into her gaping cunt hole.

Vicky moaned loudly and I watched her eyes cross and then slowly uncross as she bit her lower lip. "Oh Gary please, I can't. I can't take any more! I just can't cum any more! Oh please stop, no more Gary, please!"

I just gave her four more long strokes with my cock straight down into her upright cunt before I spoke. "You told me to fuck you senseless. Well, if you say you can't take anymore, then you must still be in your senses, which means I'm not done yet."

Then I started pulling my cock all the way out before plunging forcefully back into her opening. Her gasps and moans grew in volume but she uttered not another word of protest. Each time I pulled out I watched as her pussy lips quivered in search of my hole filling cock. After about ten minutes her vaginal muscles were tightly grabbing my shaft with each re-insertion and her breathing was growing more and more labored.

My own system was nearing a much needed explosion and I hoped the timing would be right. The color had gone from her legs and feet from being in this position for so long so I stepped around until I was facing the foot of the bed with my cock pressed against the back wall of her vagina. I grabbed her waist from between my legs and pulled on her as I stood nearly upright. "Holy fucking hell!" Vicky cried out as I pulled her body through my legs and, still connected, I flipped her back down onto the bed in the doggie position again.

She snapped her head around at me saying, "What? How? Oh god!" Then her head dropped to the bed as her ass started shoving back against my pumping hips. In less than two minutes my balls were screaming for release as she cried out, "Oh god! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! Oh god I'm cumming again! Oh god shit fuck oh god yes do it, FUCK ME DAMN IT! CUMMMMMINGGG, oh god I'm CUMMMMMMINNNNGGGGGGG! Oh, oh, oh, ohohohohohohohohfuckkkkkkkkkkkmmeee!" My first rope of white lava burst from my one eyed wonder and Vicky's head snapped up as she cried out, "GIVE IT TO ME!!! OH GOD, GIVE ME ALL YOUR CUM!!!! So good, oh god, so good, oh fuck me!"

Screaming non-stop Vicky slammed her ass back onto me over and over again as she shook like the ground directly over a 9.9 earth quake! "Oh my god you fucking bastard, don't stop! Fuck me, oh my god, fuck my ass and make me cum." I was nearly out of sperm but I continued plunging hard into her quivering pussy. My right hand slipped around her waist and, finding her swollen clit, began pinching and pulling on her iron hard man in the boat.

"JESUS H. CHRIST! I'MMMMM CUMMMMMINGGGGG AGGGGAAAIIINNNNN! Oh my god I'm cumming on your beautiful cock! Oh shit, oh Jesus fuck me god all mighty fuck me!" I slowed my pace but Vicky's ass just kept slamming back onto my shaft as she continued moaning and groaning. Soon I just knelt behind her as she moved rapidly on me, her climax seeming unstoppable. About four minutes later she slowed her pace as she softly moaned out, "Oh my god, never, never, never before like this. Never before! Oh my god, so good, so fucking good."

Then she just slumped to the bed falling flat on her face as her tight pussy pulled off of me with a syrupy popping sound. I sat back and surveyed the bed and her body prostrate before me, her lungs gasping for the breath she so badly needed. Lying down beside her I moved her hair off of her face then stroked her cheek before leaning in and kissing her lightly on the lips.

I stroked her hair and upper back for several seconds before my hand stroked down her back and between her firm butt cheeks where I lightly touched her drenched pussy lips. Vicky's head jerked up as she cried out, "What, oh I'm cumming! I...oooooh my god Gary, toooo sensitive! OoOoOoOh way to sensitive!"

Moving my hand from her sex I stroked her leg and said, "You, dear lady, are incredible! I know for certain where Kim gets her beauty! You are just as stunning as she is!"

"I'd say flattery will get you everything," she replied in exhaustion, "but I think you have all ready had everything!" After a slight struggle she managed to lean over and kiss me lightly, tenderly, her tongue gently probing for my own. After very slowly rolling onto her side she cuddled up to me and said, "I do believe my daughter really did find the stallion. If she doesn't marry you, I will. In a nano second, husband or not!"

We kissed again and then just lay there holding each other until Vicky was able to move. Finally she said, "Okay, help me up, I think I can walk now. Trust me, I will never again dare you to 'fuck me senseless if you can', because I know for sure that YOU definitely can!" I pulled her off the bed and she began to slump as her knees gave out. Quickly I grabbed her and lifted her up into my arms and told her to wrap her legs around my waist.

She did so without thinking and my still hard cock slipped right into her super wet pussy again. "Oh my god!" she cried out as I let her fall fully onto me as I began walking out of the bedroom. "Oh my god, please put me down! I can't take anymore!"

"Nope."

"Oh fuck, please Gary!"

"Sure, since you asked, I'll fuck you some more!" I told her as I walked down the hallway to the stairs with her shaking on my cock, her arms tight around my shoulders. As I started down the stairs she cried out again, "No, Gary NO! Oh my god it's...oh god...oh fuck... oh yes, fuck me, FUCK ME!" With that said Vicky began rapidly lifting her cunt off of me nearly all the way before slamming forcefully down onto me again. I was dropping her onto my cock in concert with her frantic movements and by the time we reached the bottom of the stairs she was screaming in rapture as her orgasm rocketed through her.

Her hips were pounding onto me as fast as a jig saw and she bit my shoulder to quiet her screams. Before I had taken three steps off of the stairway her climax was finished and her entire body went limp in my arms. I carried her out to the kitchen and sat down in a chair by the table, Vicky on my lap with my cock firmly up her tunnel. Kim looked across at us and said, "I take it this means you are finished? It certainly looks as if mom is!"

"Well, I know she is," I replied, "but if you want to I'm game!"

"That's what I love about you, always ready to help me out! What a sweetie-pie you are!"

Raising my eyebrows I asked, "So do you want to?"

"No, not right now. You must be hungry and I know you need a shower. Besides, your cock is still stuck up my mom's pussy!" She looked closely at her mother's face and asked, "Jesus, what did you do to her? I hope she recovers before dad gets home!"

"Very funny! I think I should check to see how far out she really is." Kim looked at me with a puzzled look as I flexed my cock making it bounce inside of her.

"Oh god, noooooooo," Vicky groaned. Her eyes were still closed so I did it again and she much louder groaned "Please Gary, please, no more, I can't...ohhhhhhhhh," as I gave her a third flex of my horse meat.

Kim looked at me and said, "Whatever you did seemed to get her attention." She leaned in and kissed me gently then turned and kissed her mother just as gently. At the same moment that her lips met her mothers I flexed my cock and lifted my hips and as Vicky's moan escaped from between their lips her hips began rotating on my cock. I whispered to Kim to keep on kissing her as I took one of Vicky's nipples between my fingers and gently pinched it as I started lifting my hips slightly higher.

I thought I heard a muffled 'oh fuck me' and Vicky began flexing her thighs to lift her cunt on my shaft a few inches before letting herself back down. After another minute Vicky must have finally opened her eyes and noticed she was kissing her youngest daughter quite lustfully by then. "What! Kim, why are...whose...oh god I'm so sensitive! Oh baby, his cock is so good! I love you Kim, I love what you gave to me! Ohoooooooofuckme, SHIT!"

Suddenly it was as if a switch had been turned from slow to super max as her mom began rapidly lifting off my shaft only to slam back down hard making the chair squeak with our movements. Gritting her teeth Vicky was pounding onto me unabashedly as she switched back and forth from kissing Kim to crying out "Oh fuck me!"

Less than three minutes had elapsed from the time Vicky had her switch flicked and when she screamed, "I"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG, OHHHH MYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDD!" Then she stuck her tongue halfway down Kim's throat as she bounced frantically on my granite pillar. Both women were moaning into each other's throat and Vicky's entire body was shaking wildly above me. Vicky ripped her mouth from Kim's yelling "Oh my god, oh my god, it's so good and hard, I'm still cumming! OH KIM I'M STILL CUMMING! HE'S SO GOOD! OH FUCKKKKKKKK YEIAEIAEIAIEAIEAIOIUAOUAIEUIAUEIAEUIEAEAEYEIEIEIEIOHHHHHhhhhh!" Luckily Kim caught her mom as she slumped sideways, passed out from the fervor of her climax.

"Hey there my stallion, I don't ever remember you fucking me into this state before. I think you love my mom more that you do me!"

"No way Kim, but she asked for it, you never have." Kim gave me a questioning look and I said, "Your mother told me to go ahead and fuck her senseless, and it would appear that is what I have done!"

"I guess so, lover."

A barely audible voice came fro Vicky saying, "That I did, but you didn't have to do it three damn times!" She groaned and Kim giggled then she continued "Kim would you be a dear and help me get off of him, if I try it alone I'll just end up fucking him again!"

"No mom, I think Gary should place you lying on your back on the table! You have something that I desperately want!" When I stood up Vicky groaned and rocked her pussy against me, her body believing it was time to fuck some more. Gently I placed her where Kim wanted her and as I pulled back her legs tried to pull me back in. "Shit, mom, you weren't kidding were you!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,205 Followers