Family Planning Pt. 02

Story Info
"the pet".
13.2k words
4.57
37.6k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex was incredibly hot, if a bit kinky. But as I've heard, old dogs can learn new tricks. I'm a forty-something year old woman deep in the midst of an incestuous relation with both my nephew and my sister. I could stop the activity, or get-out altogether, if I truly wanted to. But there comes the dilemma, I really enjoy it. I'm told that I have a nice figure, (most often by my playmates.) And I have a healthy bank account from a recent divorce, so I could travel in nice circles. But how could I ever explore and experiment with the taboo sex subjects that excite me, as I have discovered, with someone that I have never developed a strong bond? That's where family comes in. Our secrets and passions are secure in our tight little group. Even if I tried to explain it to anyone, nobody would believe or accept it. I have occasional trouble with the whole lewd concept of it, myself.

At nights, on the odd evenings when my nephew Danny is at home with his mom, and my sister Claire is staying with me, we attempt to delve into the sordid details of our little tryst. Claire is the middle sister, we have Ruth who is Danny's mother, and my name is Vicci, I'm the eldest.

We both have long thick strands of dark hair. Her eyes are a brilliant shade of emerald, while mine are a chocolate brown. We each have a full C-cup, though she has longer, toned legs. I'm a tad more compact and a little more curvy around the hips.

When we sit together at night and try to diagnose our lurid relation with Danny; we laugh a lot and shrug, then we drink a little and offer wild, inane justifications, but the one thing we never do, is touch each other or sexually flaunt any exposed flesh. Though we have engaged in most girl-on-girl sex acts imaginable, we feel a bit foolish unless Danny is controlling the situation. Then, if not completely natural, it seems okay to fondle and grope each other, under our master's direction. We soothe our inner beliefs by saying that we

are only performing for a dominant partner. It is almost as if we were teenagers again, laughing about some strange sexual situations but too embarrassed to express in detail, our lewd fascination with unusual, foreplay. We wear pajamas and slippers; having each taken a long bubble-bath, sprinkle fragrant powders on our warm bodies, brush each other's silky hair, and drink cocoa before retiring to our separate beds.

Some nights we make popcorn and giggle like kids, at other moments we'll compare notes on what our nephew had us do to please his steamy sexual fantasies. And while we get an illicit thrill from the retelling and imagery, we purposely laugh together, acting as if we could take it or leave it. Again knowing that we voluntarily entered into this odd arrangement, and that our incestuous fantasies are kept a little more hidden but are every bit as deviant.

We have a very loving, sisterly relation. Infact we have grown so close that Claire is considering moving in with me, sex aside. When we are alone together, it's as if nothing could come between us, and nothing has, except sometimes our nephew's huge cock. Then Danny strolls in the door, and the dynamic takes an odd, Dom/Sub twist. At his prodding, we morph into rutting, insatiable wenches. Our willpower is replaced by an urgent desire to please, with our own sexual gratification as the immediate reward. It is like a bizarre sense of relief to be able to act-out any fantasy involving man or woman, (and sometimes both) and experience a tremendous, thrilling orgasm. It's because you know and trust the people you are with to keep your secrets and not make you feel weird or cheap. We fuck because we can.

As far as I can remember, I never had a lesbian tendency nor did I ever think about a woman's body, other than how someone looked better in a short skirt than I did. My sisters and I slept in the same room for years and I had female roommates in college, but I never felt that itch or experienced the tingle that some women speak of. We may have told dirty stories, or exchanged secrets of sexual exploits, but there was never anything physical. I have been married and had other long and short-term relationships, but I never had or wanted a bi-sexual affair What Danny says we are, is try-sexual, (that is: we'll try anything sexual.) As crazy as that sounds, it may be closer to the truth.

He seemed to have captured and aroused a complex need in his aging, abandoned aunts, that required a disciplined hand and erotic imagination, to expose. It was an aching desire to be humbled and compelled to role-play an existence of debauchery and slavery that could never be discussed outside of our intimate family group.

When Claire stays at the house, we are always appropriately dressed considering the scorching weather. In the mornings we wear nightgowns and robes for coffee, before donning the days casual attire of shorts, sandals and frilly tees. In public; it's bras, skirts or pants, and heels. After dinner or late night, we lounge around the pool in swim wear, and after a shower, we watch movies in our PJs. And we keep our own bedrooms. Never once sleeping together, unless Danny is in the bed.

But if Danny is in residence, all arrangements and proprieties change. Bras are strictly forbidden in the house. They are directed to be the last item put-on before leaving home, and should be discarded within minutes of arrival. A slight protest months ago was the cause of a small bonfire, in which I watched as all of my lacy garments literally went up in smoke. Since that instructive incident, and our obvious show of submission, we have adapted and adhered to his rules. Even though we know we could have stopped this intimate game, we realized then, that we would only have been torturing ourselves at just the moment of discovering long-lost sexual freedom. So we happily, eagerly obeyed. Danny has expressed to us that he demands to be able to fondle and kiss our boobs at all times. He has said that it is a shame to keep all that fun, wrapped-up so that no one enjoys their benefit. We should be happy that he admires and appreciates our natural endowments. Danny is full of this type of nonsense, but it is nice to have a young man want so much, to play with your boobs. And that the first step of a top-quality blowjob, according to him, is to reveal our chest no matter what we have on, as we drop to our knees. And he really likes his blowjobs.

He announces a new "rule" every day, but they're more like guidelines to a routine. We are novices to all this, and very cautious. But both of us are more than willing to learn new positions, and find that we can easily abandon our inhibitions under the proper influence. I don't think Danny has ever done anything like this either, but he exudes confidence and that is a definite turn-on. He tempts us to go a little further each time, and with him beside us (or on-top,) suggestions about different ways of having sex with a sister just seem so exciting.

He also has explained that the ideal sex position is when one of us is licking the other's pussy, while he fucks us from behind. So that under these conditions, we are now just slightly less uncomfortable thrusting a finger or tongue, into the orifice of a same-sex sibling, and we perform as directed. It lessens the psychological stress of incest and slavery; by making it seem as if we were average, care-free sisters by day, but belonged to a private S&M club in the evenings. Ofcourse the "club" was open at any time that Danny was in attendance.

I have learned more about my own pleasure center, by licking and sucking my sister's pussy. I watch her squirm and listen as the soft purring becomes a lusty moan, and I see the ways she wishes to be touched, and I feel freer to ask her to reciprocate the action. My orgasms have increased in quantity and quality, and isn't that the idea of casual sex? And we have developed a funny, peculiar competition in which one of us seeks to be his top slave. He calls it "Queen-Slut For A Day." In an odd sidelight, we have both grown to savor the taste of his semen. As I said, he likes his blowjobs!

I thought for a while that Danny had found a crude and demeaning way to exploit the weakness of his lonely and insecure aunts. It made me uneasy at first, I was feeling used. But that was not the case. Danny is young and virile, and he has developed a domineering sexual persona. Claire and I have buxom figures and submissive personalities, and we have an overwhelming urge to be firmly guided to explore our wilder sides. Sex for us, was never anything remotely like this. We feel more confident to let loose our slutty fantasies with a person we know will not embarrass or betray us. And none of us has to troll the internet or rely on the vagaries of strangers. Plus we can have a fully functional home life with few distractions.

My sister maintains her own apartment for the infrequent times when her straying husband wanders into town. And she is a grown woman in need of privacy, but she spends more and more time in my home, and in our bed. When we're together we share household chores, prepare meals, shop, iron and get along like any two sisters. It appears very normal and boring.

One of the "house rules" says that there is no hanky-panky at meals or if somebody is not in the mood. And in public, or especially if our sister Ruth is around, Danny is politely deferential to his aunts. But if the three of us are together and the moment is right, (and that can be anytime, and most weekends,) Danny's lewd, incestuous directives, can turn us into desperate, sensual, hell-cats. Though we each have our own bedrooms and private baths, the newest addition to the house has been a "darkly" remodeled playroom in the basement. We have an oversized four-poster bed, large screen TV with closed-circuit cameras, and an assortment of plush and wooden furniture that can accommodate some strange bondage equipment. We spend a lot of time in the basement.

At Danny's insistence, we are often compelled to perform girl-on-girl sex shows as a warm-up act to our little orgies. It aroused him to watch, as he coaxed us into tepidly taking a nipple between our teeth or slowly inserting a moist finger into another's hot vagina. At first these were hesitant affairs where one woman laid still with her eyes closed, while the other listened to commands and followed orders to the letter, never showing much emotion or causing any excitement. Gradually we learned to open-up to our erotic desires, and take pleasure in the many ways we could make our sister squeal with delight.

Soon, we required very little prompting aslong as Danny was in the room, to engage in cunnilingus or to practice with the erotic, new toys that were now kept in "the magic closet." This robust foreplay fires our senses and our supple bodies are usually warm and wet when Danny decides to join us. We shy away from any touching when it is only the two of us, but even those meager barriers seem to be crumbling. Danny encourages us to shower with and without him, and we sometimes "finish" each other after our nephew has fallen limp. Many of these sensual exercises are now on tape which we laughingly critique or sometimes use as exotic foreplay, and for private masturbation. Each one of us has been known to "borrow" a copy for personal viewing on lonely nights. He has gotten us variously to shave each other's pussies, use strap-on dildos, masturbate infront of him, and receive or administer anal sex for his amusement. We both still demurely resist and tentatively begin, but at his urging we release our inhibitions and we discover that the earth-shaking orgasms provided, are incentive enough. The taboo of being bi-sexual or incestuous is in name only.

I was recently restrained spread-eagle and blind-folded, while two sets of hands and tongues explored every crevice and orifice of my body, and left writhing and moaning in ecstasy, uncertain whose soft touch or firm grip was pleasuring me. This is a fairly common starting position in our playroom, but it always comes with some kinky, new twist. Long, thick objects, both organic and not, were violently thrust inside my squirming holes, bringing me to thunderous release. I was covered in soft kisses and sharp bites, my body was spun around as if on a spit, and two tongues lathered me simultaneously. From their laughter and moaning, I was never sure of who was doing what, only that I loved it. These are the types of things I could never be comfortable even talking about, with someone outside of the family. I guess that's weird, but it works for me.

I screamed-out vile epithets and begged lustily for more of this exquisite torture. Danny has introduced us to a vulgar yet tantalizing dialogue of crude sexual descriptions and commands that once made us blush, but now we shout-out in the throes of passion. A vocabulary that "nice ladies" would scoff at, was used liberally in the secure confines of the playroom. The abrasive, filthy street language just enhances the feel of debauchery. And the clinical terms or baby-talk we formerly applied to our erogenous zones has been replaced by more "earthy" names.

I beg to have my aching cunt licked and plead with either or both of them, to plunge something solid and thick into my trembling ass. And when Claire and I find ourselves shackled together side-by-side, both sucking on his cock in turn, I make it known that I hope to provide the better blowjob. I promise to swallow his creamy seed, or to beg that he tit-fuck me and shoot his thick load all over me in warm cum-bath. We both cherish being called his "whores" or "sluts" and without reddened cheeks, can refer to cunts, cocks and swallowing. At times I have sucked on his huge swollen cock until my cheeks hurt and my neck was stiff and sore, working to entice one more erection from his overworked tool, only to watch disappointedly as he pulls his cock from my mouth and offers it to Claire, for the finishing cream.

Even though we both experience awesome, multiple orgasms, I still get jealous that when he is fucking us at the same time, he pulls his big cock out of my hungry twat and shoots his potent load into Claire's hot cunt. Something primal drives me to want to capture his final spurt of the night, just before we fall asleep, and I try to wake up first in the morning to welcome him with a warm, wet hummer and taste his fresh juice. I want to be his best fuck-slut.

If I come home in the afternoon to find my sister naked and securely impaled on his robust tool, I am eerily disappointed. I scramble to strip-off my clothes and prove to him, what an insatiable, pliant whore I am willing to be. I will lick and suck on any exposed flesh, and hungrily devour whosever fluids explode in my mouth. I once told him that even if he had just fucked my sister to orgasm, I would take his cock in my mouth and make him cum, tasting the delicious flavor of each of them.

He has introduced a new game to us in the past months. Once in a while, he straps a dog collar on one of us, and that woman becomes "the pet." That makes her the slave of the other two. He is always the master, but on these nights "the pet" answers to both. At times while wearing the collar, I was made to first dress-up in a wardrobe of kinky, slutty attire consisting of leather or feathers, and then slowly, sensuously strip-off all of it, one dramatic piece at a time. The others watch and whistle, ordering me to perform sexual gymnastics and self-manipulations, that would have reduced me to tears just a year ago. Sometimes they toss money like at a strip-club, other times I'm like a cheap slut at a bachelor party. Worse, is when they ignore me altogether, and I stand nude, watching those two fuck. Now, I find that being the object of such lust, to be a fantastic aphrodisiac. Sometimes I am told to dance to jazz, or frolic naked in a pool, usually while being filmed and projected on the big screen, and always resulting in me kneeling

between their legs and sucking them both to climax. I've discovered that I am quite the exhibitionist. They say I would make a good stripper.

Often Claire is perched on Danny's lap while I follow their commands. Everyone is naked and glistening with sweat. Her legs are spread wide around his so that I can plainly see both sets of genitals. His big cock seems to sprout between her thighs, appearing that she is gliding a wet hand along her own bulging prick. She thumbs the obscenely large, mushroomed head of his solid pole, eliciting clear droplets of his pre-cum to slowly leak down the shaft of his organ, lubricating her rapid movements. His large hands reach from behind her, cupping her bodacious breasts and tweaking the firm nipples. Her melons ripple like plump balloons under his steady massage. Like me, she adores having her round jugs pampered and pulled. I watch their groping while I shed my outfit, getting more turned-on as I proceed. I sway rhythmically to soft music as I ogle the lascivious show. They instruct me to spread my legs or finger my clitoris. My pussy drips with anticipation as we mutually excite each other. I long to be a part of their coupling. Suggestions come to insert a vibrator into my pussy, or to grab my breast and lick the pert nipple as my urges grow. I only recently determined that I could bend my neck enough to touch my tongue to my nipples. Those two reach their peak ordering me to bend and stretch for their satisfaction, and I can only beg and plead that they will strum their warm hands over my hot, horny body.

As my gyrations reach a fevered pinnacle and my yearning moans drive me to extremes, I can't control the longings for another person's touch. They tease me, forcing me to watch their sexual contortions and the steamy manner in which they please each other, while I can only diddle my empty, moist cunt. Finally he relents, I am allowed to drop to my knees and alternately lick Claire's sopping snatch and to envelop my nephew's giant cock, draining them both of their salty fluids. After I slurp and swallow each of them, I am led by my collar, still on my knees, to a padded wood bench where I am strapped down with my fleshy ass propped-up.

I strain to peer over my shoulder as my sister harnesses her big, shiny dildo around her hips. It shimmers with a thin coating of lubrication and she roughly grips it, running her greasy palm over the length of it. My neck is jerked violently forward and Danny's bulging cock appears before my eyes. With his hand holding my chin steady, the huge knob wedges between my lips. Saliva drips from the corners of my mouth as the enormous phallus pushes deeper past my teeth. With his thick rod tickling the back of my mouth, I feel the pressure of my rear passage expanding to allow the slippery plastic toy into my butt. "The Pet" can ask no questions or refuse any demand, (there is always a "safe word" though it has never been used.) We have both experienced the zeal of a novice sister eager to please her controlling nephew, and to further explore her own fantasies of sexual domination. Some actions have been a little more boisterous than necessary, but it was a learning process. And we were all anxious to learn.

I have limped away from some of these sessions looking like a cowboy who just got off of a horse, and sometimes barely able to sit down comfortably. My boobs have been yanked and tugged until they were bruised black and blue, and the poor nipples too sore to touch. Even soft paddles and Velcro straps have left reddish marks on my body that I needed to dress accordingly, to conceal. And thank heavens that I am no longer sensitive to demeaning terms and harsh talk. I have been labeled every kind of deviant, subservient human sex-toy imaginable. Curiously, I find it all stimulating and it arouses something sensual in my subconscious.