Family Planning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been told by my sister to "take that big cock in your slutty ass, you whore! And suck your master's stiff rod until he decides to fill your mouth with his sticky cum. When I finish with your ass, I'm going to stick this big tool in your mouth, and you will lick it dry while Danny fucks that dirty cunt." I am often so amazed at my sister's filthy language, and so excited by their raw, rough treatment of my submissive body, that my mind clears and all I feel is that volcanic eruption swelling in my uterus.

One time when Claire was the "Pet" we played another kind of dress-up game. My sister sported the leather collar and Danny instructed her to don a street walker's outfit. She wore six-inch pumps with leather thongs that tied around her shapely calves, Gladiator style. Her long, lean legs were encased in black fishnets with rhinestone accents. A black micro-mini skirt barely covered her neatly-cropped, wiry black curls. Her midriff was bare, exposing a much firmer belly than my own. And a sleazy black bustier topped her look, boosting her already impressive rack to a gravity-defying appearance. The sight of this cantilevered front porch of hers, with the firm white globes revealing all but the obviously perky nipples, was a marvel to structural engineering.

Claire's coal-black hair was teased into a full-volume, vampy look. She did her make-up in a dark, Gothic style and her pouty lips were overdrawn in blood-red lip gloss. It was exciting and crudely sexy, when I was finally admitted to the room, to see my little sister in this stark light. Danny wasn't done with his little role-play. He had previously whisked me away to another room, where I was suited-up as a truck driver.

With my hair tucked under a ball cap and wearing no make-up, he draped me in a man's sleeveless undershirt and painted nasty "tattoos" on my arms. I had an old pair of combat boots and dingy, dusty overalls that I was just struggling up my meaty thighs, when he halted the unveiling.

From our "magic closet" he produced an enormous 18" rubber snake-like, double-headed dildo. My eyes lit-up at the impossible dimensions of this phallic weapon. My mouth watered and a lump formed in my throat at the possibilities, and the churning motion in my loins started to stoke the fire in my vagina. But I must admit that the sheer size of this rubbery length of pipe was a bit intimidating. My hips reflexively shuddered at the painful thought of this huge tube passing into my nether regions.

I was handed this big hose and told to suck on one gigantic head of it. It must have been eight inches around, my poor mouth barely opened wide enough to allow the huge flexible hose, to worm it's way into my gaping jaws. The thought occurred to me, that if it barely fits in my mouth, just where else did he plan to use it? I was sitting on the bed, the dungarees still half-way down my legs, and my nephew was slowly inserting his meaty fingers into my moistening pussy. I was instructed to feed the big instrument into my mouth and mimic a blowjob. I choked and gagged on the huge length of rubber, it's great fist-sized, bulbous tip, poking at my tonsils. Between soggy gulps and breathless gasps, the slobber oozed down the thickly ridged contours while I fed it back and forth into my throat. Danny held the other end, applying a little more force than I really required. His other hand was tempting the slippery liquids from my snatch, that would soon become a necessity.

At the point of retching, I fell back on the bed exhausted. My legs were still bare, the overalls lumped around my booted ankles. And a thin stream of warm fluid seeped down my thigh. Around my hips was a ratty pair of men's boxer shorts that my nephew had insisted I wear. When on, they looked ridiculous, the open slit in front didn't quite conceal the patch of new mown curls, now damp with dew, still sprouting after my last adventure with Claire's razor. Danny eased the shorts to my knees, and slowly but steadily, screwed the well-lubed python into my tight snatch. It was like a huge snake sliding into a slender crevice.

I squealed and squirmed as this monstrous fire-hose crept ever-deeper into my gaping pussy. The walls of my cunt strained to expand quick enough to accept this solid intruder. My eyes grew wide and welled-up with tears of disbelief, as I watched the thing disappear into my hot tunnel. I winced, and my body clenched tight as the first few inches of the monster vanished. My insides trembled when the massive tool made a path to my cervix. I tried to crawl back on the bed, grasping at the sheets for leverage. The stretching of skin and the penetration of virgin territory sent convulsions through me. It stimulated every fiber of my being. As he jiggled it to and fro, I felt the torrent of my climax let loose, sending warm shivers down my torso and further lubricating the entrance to my pussy, permitting the synthetic steam shovel to burrow a trail into my uterus. No inanimate object had ever brought this level of bliss. It planted securely, about ten inches deep in my quivering cunt. I was totally soaked within, and the long invader now rested easily inside me. The remaining nearly foot-long wad of solid rubber, lay like an uncoiled extension of plumbers' pipe on my moist thigh. The twitching and pulsing of my leg made the huge tool look alive. The large, mushroom-headed battering ram appeared as a sexual weapon, preparing for battle.

Danny was satisfied with the result, and folded the extension under my boxers. The heavy denim was hoisted and strapped at my shoulders, concealing the bulge between my legs. I was patiently revived from my other-worldly ordeal, when Danny thrust his own fleshy tool down my gullet. I have been thoroughly schooled in the proper procedure for my master's blowjobs, including revealing my tits and fingering my pussy as I go down on him, but on this one, we were both so excited and anticipating the next maneuver, that he came fast and I swallowed readily.

I was unaware of what he had prepared with Claire, so that when he told me that, "there is a cheap slut in the next room, I want you to demand a blowjob from her and then forcibly rape her!" I was momentarily stunned and for a second, I thought that he had involved another woman in our menagerie. I forgot that my sister was the "pet." He marched me into the playroom and there she was. Her collar attached by a chain leash to one corner of the big bed. Her wrists were in hand cuffs and she knelt on the carpet.

The salty flavor of my nephew's cum still lingered on my tongue when I walked haltingly into the room. For an instant, I had trouble recognizing this over-painted, under-dressed harlot as my younger sister. But as I felt the thick, rubbery hunk of hose, with one enormous head securely lodged in my cunt, and the other dancing wildly against my belly, I knew that I wanted that whorey little bitch to suck my cock.

Danny seated himself on an overstuffed chair with his own massive cock growing steadily longer and thicker as his calloused hand stroked it easily. His beady eyes darted between us as if he had a ringside seat at a prizefight. My sister eyed me cautiously from her knees, a puzzled, half-frightened expression on her face, as she saw a casually dressed guy with her big sister's plump cheekbones, walking determinedly in her direction. She smirked at first when she realized the deception. Then she remembered her role, and warily eyed the two of us.

I was seeing odd visions in my head of a female opponent competing with me, for the sexual fulfillment and the chance of being the primary benefactor of our master's attention. This very master that I had introduced to her (though he is our nephew,) was mine first. And now, not only am I required to share his magnificent cock, but this bitch with the nice tits and long legs, has fucked me in my ass and held my head in position, while I was told to lick her clit.

For this game, she was no longer my beloved sister, the little girl whose hand I held to cross the street, or accompany to Girl Scout sing-alongs. Claire had become a dirty whore, and the third-wheel in my secret rendezvous with my nephew. I intended to use that slut's body for my sexual pleasure. Danny registered a big full-cheeked grin as he saw my steely determination to fuck this sleazy tramp. I felt the odd rush of that artificial snake rubbing against my bare belly, as if it were a living, working cock, and a part of my anatomy. It's business end plowed a path ever deeper into my womb, with each unaccustomed stride I took. I have had different phallic objects pressed inside of me, but I never walked around a room with one inserted. Every step reminded me of it's residence in my vagina, while it's great cylindrical form continually rubbed against my lower abdomen, giving me the strong feeling of potency. I only wish that it was warmer on my skin and a little less sticky.

Claire had been given the impression that she was dressed like a whore to give Danny some cheap thrill before he fucked her. Probably by stripping, or dancing around a pole, like she was used to. Maybe some fantasy where he plied her with cash, before making her earn her money. Well, she was correct in one way, she would entertain and excite him, only she didn't realize that her nephew planned to get his thrills via her older sister. She was watching Danny for some kind of signal to commence her routine of foreplay with him, her hand stealing between her velvety thighs, almost disregarding my presence.

I watched fascinated for a second as she studied him, tiny beads of sweat broke-out on her forehead and upper lip as her brow searched for a sign. Instead, he sat nearly motionless, only his rough hand abrading that long cock and the halting breaths he took, showed that he was interested. Her fingers eased their way into her moist crevice, her pink tongue unconsciously wetting those ruby-red lips. These were the ways she was used to gaining his attention. I startled her when I reached for the choker around her smooth olive-skinned neck. Jerking her big green eyes to look up at my stoic face, brought a rush of sparkling, dewy tears to roll down her soft cheeks. Claire knew the game, but this lack of guidance, confused her, leaving her even more helpless. Danny stifled a small chuckle when I demanded that she loosen my work jeans and pull down my shorts. I am certain that even with this command, she expected no more than the tight, coarse curls she had pressed her nose into, many times before. Even though I was attired as a rather odd-looking man; and she had been instructed many times to remove my panties, the unexpected sight of the gigantic rubber dong unfolding and pointing directly at her heavily-painted face, both bewildered and then taunted Claire. I pulled the metal chain taut so that she knew to listen to me, and that obviously now, Danny had atleast temporarily, made me her mistress.

I had experienced Danny's commanding tone enough to know, that it is more authoritative to level one's voice and be stern. As much as I was enjoying the scene, as evidenced by the warm flood in my vagina, I knew to hide my smile and stare down at her pitiful eyes. She was shivering and disoriented. Now, I would take control. I understood the sequence of steps that go into "a perfect blowjob." I had been on the working end of his enormous rod countless times and I could anticipate the instructions before he spoke them. So it was with a certain amount of satisfaction and I hope, a pleasing performance in my master's eye, that I put Claire through her paces. The first step was for her to show me her big, bouncy breasts. She studiously unsnapped her lacy foundation and slowly revealed her impressive mammaries. Danny's eyes narrowed. I had her squeeze and pinch each one and then offer them to me, so I could kiss them. They were soft to the touch but firm to squeeze, like ripe melons. My hands played on her big globes, twisting the nipples and tugging at them while she recoiled from my harsh treatment. I then had her tease and penetrate her own pussy, just to the brink of climax, so that she would obey any order to relieve that pressure. Her two fingers first manipulated the swollen clit, poking from under the pink hood. Then she swirled the dusky black hairs lining her outer lips, moistening her tanned thighs. She couldn't resist plunging her wet fingers inside her hole, and gently probing her g-spot. Her eyes narrowed and her head lulled as she reached her cruising altitude. I allowed her to please herself for a minute with these gentle motions. She was growing calm and warming to soft seduction.

The moment was near. Then I directed her more forcefully. "Okay you slut," I commanded. "Take my cock in your hands and stroke it, then lick it from base to tip and smother the big head with sloppy, wet kisses. Shine it up bitch, unless you want a cold dry hump, when I fuck the hell out of you!" Her glossy green eyes blazed in bewilderment. She knew this meant business. The soft cuffs on her wrists forced her to use both hands to grab the huge dildo, she probably would have needed them both anyway, to corral this giant. She began by kissing the cold, tacky rubber at the enormous head. She circled it's domed top with kisses and started to lick the fake veins of it's ivory circumference. Soon she was at the last inch, and her eyes widened at the discovery that this ginormous toy was not holstered to some straps, but emerging from her sister's tightly-coiffed cunt. I held the back of her head and forced her to bob up and down on my "cock" until it was sufficiently lubed for the next adventure. Her small mouth had the same tough task as mine had, but she struggled through it. She seemed to warm to the challenge. Still, she was apprehensive at what this was leading to.

The tears flowed now, and her sad eyes tilted towards Danny, but one sudden yank on her collar snapped her to attention. As my "pet" she was not permitted to refuse an order. Her entire torso trembled as her small hands barely reached around the big tool jutting from my damp pussy. But the submission that had been drilled into her took effect. She quickly began to smoothly glide her palms along the firm, solid length of it. Her raspy pink tongue drooled a trail of saliva up and down it's textured surface. As she tugged and grasped at the huge tip, the opposite flared head drove deeper into my wanton snatch and scraped the inner walls of my pussy, causing electric ripples of lust to vibrate in my horny cunt. I was on fire with carnal longings, but I wanted this powerful feeling to last. Every time that she fed the great rod into her mouth, she was sly masturbating my swollen cunt. I wanted both to drill the dildo into her mouth, watching to see how she handles a tough hum-job, and also to feel a stronger pounding of the big rubber dick in my pussy.

I told her to open her garish lips wide, and I plunged the phallic ramrod against the back of her throat until I heard her sputter and gag. I would withdraw it just to rub it along her cheeks or under her wide eyes, and then touch the wet tip to her pert nipples, then back inside it would go, boring into her throat and filling her cheeks. Then I watched satisfactorily as she choked and the slobber flowed from her gaping mouth, coating the big tool in a foamy white ooze. It felt good to finally feel some power and for a brief moment, to return some of the humiliation and degradation that was so often thrust upon me, by both of them. She surprised me with how eagerly she took to the task, after she saw the role she was placed in. With her shining emerald eyes nearly bugged-out of her adorable, heart-shaped face, even with mascara and liner smeared on her, she was still an angel. Her wet hands working feverishly on the shaft of the dripping, messy dildo, I finally withdrew it and ordered her on all-fours, facing Danny. Then I got in behind her and gave her firm butt a sharp spank. Saliva poured from her mouth, dripping down her chin and washing over her heaving tits. Her teased, black hair was a rat's nest of sharp tangles. She held herself shakily on hands and feet, looking like she might collapse at any second. I eased in behind her, admiring that taut ass, and letting the flexible hose tickle the surface of her rear end.

We were both breathing hard and sweating profusely, the room smelled of musky pheromones and animal attraction. I watched her ribcage heave with each exhausted gasp of air, and her shiny torso shivered through the rough treatment. I was drenched. My tee-shirt had been tossed aside leaving me bare-chested with screwy "tattoos" on my arm, the jeans were around my ankles, tripping me. And I still wore army boots. It looked ridiculous, Danny must have been stifling peels of laughter. Loose, straggly wisps of hair had escaped from my cap, my thighs were dripping with the gooey mixture of my own fluids and Claire's saliva. Moisture drained from my neck, down my glistening cleavage, and plopped in big drops on my sister's back side. Still, I pushed the great bulbous head of the hardened tube between her sensitive inner lips. She sucked in her breath and her hips contracted, but she struggled to accept the encroaching monster as a challenge. I was essentially fucking both of us.

Her nephew pulled the sweaty, tangled locks of her raven mane from her face, so he could stare into her startled eyes as she felt the extreme pressure of a solid, ten-inch rod, even thicker in circumference than Danny's, plow inside her trembling pussy. Her wet, wobbly tits hung low and slapped together with each push from her backside. "Take it bitch," I grunted in her ear, while I forced the big knob inside her. "I'm going to bury this big cock in your liver." I reached for her wobbling tits and yanked the heavily starched black hair, now drenched in sweat. "Whose your daddy?" I asked mockingly. Her face was pressed into Danny's wet, sticky crotch. The dildo slid easily along the well-greased path for the first normal few inches. She had lubed it well with her expert faux-fellatio, then a bit more force was needed, the prodigious wet helmet slipped into her expanding hole like a baseball bat being pushed into a dark sock.

I was crouched behind my sister, pushing with all of my weight against her supple rear-end, pumping hard and forcing her mouth on to Danny's plump, hairy balls. She now had her sister's large, rubber knob embedded in her hot pussy and she tongued her nephew's sweaty, swollen 'nads. He held her firmly by the nape of her neck while his curly, dark pubes tickled her nose. Her rump rose up to meet my every thrust and she relaxed her breathing enough, to allow her to suck and lick her nephew's hot sac without lifting her head from his crotch.

As I thrust the long rubber hose into her stretched-out, lathered pussy, I marveled at her welcoming reactions. I have fucked her before, but always with my nephew issuing orders or forcing his large cock into one of us. This was the first time that I watched intently as the force I exerted was causing her to experience such extreme emotions. She initially winced and squirmed as I fed the thick tool into her tight twat. And I got a bit carried away in my own lust, grabbing her hard at the hips and tugging at her pliant, bouncing tits. She muffled some unexpected grunts. But though it was a pressure like she had never felt, and a bit rougher handling of her soft flesh, she grew to tolerate the force and enjoy the process.

With every firm push from my "cock" I felt her heavily perspiring body recoil, and heard the shrieks and squeals of intense pleasure and unexpected delight. The flesh on her ass and thighs danced when I drove the big dildo into her with a piston-like action. And she moaned hungrily at the top of each stroke that I pounded into her wet cunt. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, Danny on the edge of his seat, his big cock huge and purplish as he roughly flogged it. His mammoth cock was like a tea kettle, on a hard boil, ready to whistle. His curly hairs were slathered in her slobber and dripping long strands of foamy, white ooze. Her cheeks and chin were shiny and wet, her lipstick smeared like clown-makeup. And Danny's heavy knob popped in and out of her plump lips.