Family Planning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lew revealed that he was anxious to return home permanently, and he could use a strong right-hand man with the "talent" Danny explained to him. The crude videos also showed that Lew had a predilection to submissive, mature women. Without mentioning any names, Danny teased the notion of amateur films featuring women as "pets." He also hinted at a way that Lew might avoid a costly divorce. Both of these concepts were leading factors of Lew's existence. His counter offer was a plush salary involving little work, and a bonus if Danny could supply some leverage to use on his wife.

Apparently, Lew would soon be making arrangements to return. That idea enlivened lonely, needy Claire, (we did not know the intimate details of any of this.) And Danny now prodded us to initiate Ruth to our tight circle. He knew our weakness, intimating that if things slowed down here, he might move on. He was twenty-two. Our situations were completely different. We could meet other men, and probably even have great sex, but not like this. Infact, we could probably never even mention this scenario to anyone else, ever. We were horny and desperate.

Claire and I decided that we could not let Danny escape. She understood that even if her husband returned, they would only be "playing house," and we both knew that our sex lives would never be the same, or even close, without Danny. And that enticing Ruth might be the ultimate in kinky sex. But simply asking her, could bring our entire house of cards tumbling down. She may find it all awful, and us disgusting. We needed a plan.

With Danny's help and our limited resources, together with the idea that in the event that things went bad still, Ruth would not want to publicize the fact that her son was fucking her sisters, we hatched a scheme. The agreed upon plan was a small touch of honesty, and a broader appeal to her lonely cunt. Now we only needed to steel our nerve. Could we somehow convince Ruth, that a little family touching could benefit her?

The opportunity came about one scorching day at the pool, as we casually plied Ruth with sweetened summer cocktails and marveled enthusiastically at the way her bronze complexion glowed with perspiration and her large bouncy breasts, overflowed her skimpy top. She was giggling at our flirty, suggestive descriptions of unusual sex-acts that we had "heard about." She mentioned wistfully of the many things she had missed-out on. And we were getting incredibly turned-on at the bodacious, enticing build on our little sister. It appeared that the moment was ripe. That is what convinced us to lead her down to the playroom.

Ruth was just on the verge of what she described as "care-free exploration." And we got her to admit that she was searching for someone a little more like her son. We also managed to convince her, that a warm, soft massage by friendly, caring hands is how we relax, and maybe she would like to try. The sun, and the sex-talk, and the alcohol helped to grease the path. And the trail led to the playroom. At a signal, we also alerted Danny.

Danny had disguised some of the more exotic devices and concealed the straps on the bed. While at the same time, turning on the camera and locating a convenient place to hide. He then dimmed the lights and lit scented candles, giving the appearance of a soothing, quiet retreat. When the three of us stumbled downstairs, we all marveled at the soft, sensual look of a romantic, intimate day spa. Music played in the background and the TV showed tropical ports. The bed table was laid with a plush white robe and vials of scented lotions. There was also a variety of vibrators in different shapes and sizes. The "magic closet" held more than we knew.

Ruth was in a giddy, playful mood as we tempted her to lay on the bed and sample a few toys and creams. In just a couple of seconds, she was sandwiched between us with four hands rubbing warm, soothing oils on her taut, velvety flesh. A vibrator was softly buzzing over her thighs, Claire was inching it towards the tiny orange panties of her swimsuit. She was trying to muffle the erotic moans slipping from her tongue. She allowed us to place a ball-gag in between those sweet, soft lips on the pretext that "her son wouldn't hear the cooing, lust-filled sighs." She shook her head, but didn't stop us. We suggested a satiny blindfold to heighten her pleasure and calm the possible embarrassment of her sisters bringing her to such an exotic peak. We asked her to forget her surroundings and just concentrate on the tingling sensation of her luscious body. It appeared that she was completely in the mood to relax. Her body was loose-limbed and twitching. With eyes covered, the touch of her sisters on her warm skin excited her senses.

She was squirming and writhing on the bed. Her erotic gyrations started slow and gently but were building like a gathering storm. While applying oil to her supple body, I also loosened the straps of her top, and eased her bottoms from her slowly churning legs. A woman needs to lift her hips when lying down, to allow her panties to be removed, otherwise there's an awkward struggle, her back arched and she tugged the loose bra from her shoulders. I very lightly kissed every beautiful section of her gradually thrashing anatomy, as it was exposed. Claire was licking small circles around Ruth's springing vagina and I swathed her blunt brown nipples in kisses. If she noticed or disapproved, the difference was slight. Through the gag, she purred and drooled. Her big tits drew my attention first. I slid the bikini from her chest and cupped the heavy double-Ds. Like kneading over-filled water balloons between my fingers, the shifting weight and pliant feel of the pale globes, fascinated me. I planted long wet kisses on the soft undersides, and worked my tongue up and around to the wide, darker areola. The erect nubs were stiff and rubbery to the touch. I licked them until they shined and sucked each one into my mouth, biting down gently, causing her to groan a silenced, yearning plea. I was really learning to enjoy the exotic wonders of a woman in the heat of passion.

Claire was massaging her shoulders and neck, running her long fingers through Ruth's shimmering mane of dark hair. She strummed her arms and slowly, tantalizingly, kissed her wrists, palms and fingertips. Ruth's nails were extended and gripping the sheets, struggling to hold on as her glistening body coiled and flexed in delirium. She didn't react or respond when Claire fastened the velvety cuffs around her wrists. Her upper half was held in place with no resistance as Claire took my place fondling and kissing her younger sister's sweet, full breasts. And I see why Danny liked to watch two sexy, charged-up women giving and receiving such intimate pleasures. I could have gotten myself off, right here. Claire had shed her bikini and was on her knees, hovering over her sister's chest, kneading and suckling on the full bosom. My view was between Claire's legs, ogling the sight of the two sets of boobs, squished together, and both pussies available to my tongue. I have tasted Claire before, I wanted Ruth now.

I crawled between her legs and easily pried open her tender, dewy pussy lips. The vibrator had been resting on her crotch. The coal-black curls glistened with her moisture and my fingers explored her inner folds. Her hips bucked wildly when I began to delicately tongue her protruding , hot pink clitoris. My own pussy was beginning to drip and the heat was rising. Her pussy was pulsating and I saw the convulsions rippling the skin of her abdomen and felt the violent contractions of her cunt lips squeezing my fingers. We were about to experience simultaneous volcanic orgasms. She exploded and I greedily tongued the creamy juices. I saw Claire smile and the whites of her eyes enlarge, and I was confused for a second. She was looking past me as I tickled Ruth's slit.

Then I felt my own panties being roughly pulled-off, and I yelped as my nephew's brutally hard cock plunged deep and swift into my damp chasm. He kept it in and pushed hard in and out, just until it was well-lubed and then teasingly pulled out, leaving me empty. We heard Ruth's muted question about what was happening, but she remained happily restrained and obliging. I was replaced from Ruth's "Y'" by Danny. He inserted his huge organ into her slightly distended and totally surprised snatch. She thrashed wildly and her back bucked from the sudden, startling intrusion. Her body was just getting used to my gently probing fingers in her hungry cunt, when a new, rougher intruder approached. Danny filled her up and pumped steadily, she knew now that she was being fucked, but the partner was still a mystery. Her body though, recovered from the surprise and settled-in for the pleasure.

It seemed to us that her lean, sweaty torso calmed considerably. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer. Those big boobs rocked to the rhythm of Danny's thrusts, dancing figure-eights on her chest. I felt a little dirty just watching a guy rape his bound and gagged mother. But I was also anxious to take my turn at this delicious buffet.

He drove into her furiously. Finally having attained his harem, he exalted. He has fucked both of his aunts and now has them together, as he plows balls-deep into his mom's unsuspecting, twitching cunt. Just as he began to tremble and shake, his large body shiny with sweat and her toned legs draped around him, urging him on, we removed the blindfold. The first image that appeared, was that of her only son, wedged balls-deep in her welcoming vagina. his hands propping him up, by squeezing her bounding jugs. The expression on his over-heated face was of pent-up determination and life-long satisfaction.

Her eyes lit up instantly, and just then, Danny shivered and grunted, filling his mother's yearning pussy with his soupy load. The excitement on her face was obvious, but something changed. She struggled to speak and we dislodged the gag. Saliva poured down her chin and neck, her large emerald eyes glowed. Her mane of sweaty, tussled hair was damp and laid plastered to her face. And she remained tied but was not struggling. The 100-watt smile crinkled her moist eyes.

"I knew it would be Danny," she declared when she finally gathered her breath. "I suspected for a while that you three were having sex. I just didn't know what to say, or how to ask." We all sat back, relieved and somewhat stunned. "Now please, loosen these restraints. I'd like to really fuck my son."

When released, Danny grabbed her shock of sweaty black hair and yanked her firmly, to his groin. The big tool was still hard, with a purplish cast, and large, extended blue veins. It had a coating of thin white skim, which was their combined fluids, but Ruth showed no compunction, as she first kissed the helmeted tip, then took it between her ruby lips. She gulped and sucked as if she were fulfilling a dream, and his cock grew to extreme dimensions as it drove in and out of her. Her fine cheeks bellowed-out and her breathing came in raspy gasps. She slobbered thick streams of liquid down the pumping shaft of his rigid pole. He thought for a second of giving her a taste but quickly changed.

He retracted it from her gaping mouth and spun her around, entering her moist cunt in one motion. She grunted from the invasion and winced at the girth, but the feeling of rapture sparkled in her green eyes. Danny spanked her firm ass, reached under and grabbed her bountiful breasts, and filled her tight pussy once more with his enormous prick. Her right hand traced a lazy path to her vagina and she swiftly rubbed the aching nub of he reddening clit. This was her first good fuck in a long time and she wanted to savor it. She said that she wanted them to cum at the same time.

He growled, "You're mine now mom, mine to fuck! You are part of my harem, and I'm going to fuck you every day." He beamed with smug delight as his lurid dream came to life. "Mom, your sister's made you feel good, didn't they?" Just then the big TV screen glowed to life with the image of the three of us in our bi-sexual romp. "Aren't you going to repay the favor?" he quizzed.

"If that's what you want, I will," she dutifully replied. "I'll do whatever you say, Danny. I know now, that I want to be your harem-girl...just like my sisters." With that, we were ushered into position on our backs, side by side, so that Danny could fuck his mother in the position he liked best. As Danny banged away at his mom's cunt, our sister's dainty tongue darted-out like a snake's, to lick her first pussies. And they both belonged to her older sisters. She readily and happily, engaged in everything she was asked. The graphic scenes on display were recording on a disc, for all to enjoy, later.

After an hour or two of hot, kinky sex, we reclined in a tangle of limbs and sweaty pools of fluids. Ruth lay with her head in Danny's lap, dreamily tickling the limp, worn-out tool, and passionately kissing the mushroomed head. I was cuddling Claire, pinching her pert nipples while rolling them in my fingers. Danny was playfully patting my butt, he took this time to explain to his mother, the concept of "the pet." We all agreed that tomorrow would be her first adventure. She was hot to explore the possibilities of following orders to do things she never imagined. And the chance to command her big sisters to do things they hadn't considered, either. We were all exhausted and a little sore, so we just took a light nap in a heaving collection of naked, tangled flesh.

After a long lingering group shower, we headed upstairs for a late supper. When the phone rang, Danny answered. And we heard him say, "Hi, Uncle Lew. Nice to hear your voice. Yeah, I think I have something you'll like..."

The End

***

Votes and Comments welcome.