Family Planning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But another thing I sensed with a new urgency was that with every thrust and pull of the flexible phallus into my sister's writhing cunt, I felt an equal reaction as the other end of the big toy tickled and stimulated my own over-heated oven. I felt like a man as we both neared orgasm. I only wished that I could shoot my fluids through this huge hose into my sister's molten furnace. I grabbed her hips hard, and my pelvis bucked furiously. We were a shiny, heaving, swearing mess, but we were both caught-up in how exciting and lewd it all seemed. I don't know who shouted loudest, but the zenith was astronomical. Our orgasms struck at the same instant. We both screamed.

After a few minutes of pounding this slick, snaky rod into Claire's damp cavern; burying it until our soggy pussies nearly touched, with a foot and a half of flexible tubing joining the two of us, she shivered and moaned deeply, the echoes filled the room, her entire body collapsed underneath me in fits of contorted ecstasy. I felt the big head inside me ballooning my inner walls to the maximum, and reaching impossibly deep. It felt alive inside my body and ready to burst-out. My own tremors mounted and erupted. My climax thundered and I screeched for release. I have never seen this raw emotion in any of the x-rated movies we sometimes watch.

At that moment I felt my nephew's hands grip tightly around my big tits, and the warmth of his sweaty pubes against my slippery thighs. Then his meaty organ burrowed none-too-delicately into my surprised anus. I was too caught-up in my own feelings to even clench my posterior walls. He entered fast and drove it in hard. I heard his heavy raspy breaths at my neck, and his firm, wet balls slapping against my swollen cunt lips. I want that tight ass," is all I remember him saying. He planted his mammoth cock in my back passage and rammed it home. In just seconds, he was half-way to my lungs. I could feel the grinding of the two invading forces defiling me from both openings, separated by just a thin, stretched membrane of tissue. Maybe he too, felt the unusual resistance of the foreign cock alongside his. It then reached a distance inside my butt, that I had never thought possible. I had two enormous organs now deeper in my major openings, than I would ever have imagined, and despite the discomfort and odd sensation, it was magical and I loved it. But it literally took my breath away. He could not sustain his rear assault for long, and I would have been in cardiac arrest had this strange "daisy chain" continued for another second.

With a great, triumphant shudder, I felt the warm, wet flood of his soupy seed as his tool found it's home inside of me. It felt surprisingly comfortable and warm. But his enthusiasm waned quickly, even Danny's insatiable cock seems to have it's limits. The sticky, hot fluid began to trickle out of my ass when Danny slumped on top of me. My own fluids flowed slowly around the hard rubber dick in my cunt, sending streams of milky-white goo along it's textured length, sopping my loins and puddling in the ass-cheeks of my still moaning sister, trapped under the soggy weight of us.

A funny sense of delirium settled over me and a smile lit my face. I laughed a little to myself at not only, the incestuous family connection of the three of us, but also at the ironic physical connection, with me in the middle. Danny's limp cock continued to nestle inside my tight ass, while Claire and I were literally attached to a huge, long length of sticky, flexible rubber inserted about ten inches deep inside each of our cunts. We lay on the carpet in a sweaty mass of loose-limbed, worn-out, ecstatic family members that somehow just became more than physically close to one another.

I realized what Claire was feeling during the time I thought I was getting "revenge," for some perceived slight. She understood that we were all willing participants, just playing our role in the game, and doing what was needed to have fun and let our bodies explode. The idea of dominance or submission was only the two halves, necessary to complete the whole. I get it, there is no competition, only people coming together to make the experience special for them, and enjoying it while it lasts.

As the months flew by, our tidy little incestuous tryst progressed quite well. Claire and I assumed fairly equal roles as Danny's sluts. We even saw that we enjoyed different acts and were able to react to Danny as more of a team. I liked sucking his cock, and the taste of semen more than Claire. She enjoyed being fucked doggy-style, I liked missionary. She especially enjoyed stripping for him and putting on little shows, with or without me. I relished the feeling of him, wanting so much to play with my tits, that he never passed by me, without fondling and cupping them, making me feel younger and desirable. The ass-fucking even became a welcome respite for our aching, swollen pussies, provided we kept in practice, (which Danny was always willing to help with.)

We were still a bit conflicted about playing with each other, but in all of it, we wanted Danny to command us and were anxious to please him. We even saw the humor of one woman just priming the pump with oral gymnastics, and then being able to laugh when he pulled-out of her and plunged it into the other one, so that she almost drowned in a lake of cum.

We still took turns at being "the pet" every couple of weeks. And we grew accustomed to sleeping three to a bed. And even initiated sexual groping and intercourse with man or woman. Altogether we were happy and lucky that our sex-life was exciting and full, and that our secret obsessions remained private.

Infact things were so peaceful and successful that they began to arouse suspicion from an unusual quarter. Our third sister Ruth, (Danny's mom) began to frequent the house. Ofcourse she was always welcome, but she was normally in such a sour mood or preoccupied by the lineup of losers that she attracted, she had little time for the rest of the family. But these days she seemed anxious for companionship. She would appear at any hour, sometimes with baked goods, two or three days a week, and often came unannounced.

This caused us to scramble on occasion, one time we were having a raucous sexual escapade just inside the doorway, and only heard her persistent bell-ringing after we had stopped laughing. It's amazing that she didn't hear every sordid detail of what we were saying and doing. We often sat infront of her with tussled hair and wrinkled clothes, just reeking of sex. Our faces were sweat-soaked with lipstick smeared, and our nipples poking through our thin tees. Her puzzled expressions and shifting glances were ominous. Sometimes when we were in a particularly horny mood and didn't want to risk being disturbed, we needed to call her on her house phone, checking on her location and assuring us some temporary privacy. The reason that she began to grace us with her presence, was relatively simple and a touch sad. She had finally noticed that her son was much more contented and responsible. And it also struck a nerve that he was happier at my home, and that Claire and I "were more attentive and agreeable to his welfare." She didn't know how ironic that statement really was. She took every opportunity to unburden herself and to enquire about how we accomplished that feat. She even vowed to be more like us. She mentioned that she truly wanted us all to be so much closer.

She lamented that though she could not provide her son with a more stable male influence, she still got so lonely and horny that it was driving her crazy, and she had to hit on a better solution. Also as the youngest sister, she wanted to renew our bonds, and to know the secret of our happiness. It was actually sweet, but alarm bells should have been going off. We were both thrilled to see our sister wanting to start over. And Danny seemed greatly interested in fresh, new ties to his mother. Ruth constantly remarked to the three of us, how much more assertive and assured he appeared. She even mentioned that he had "a sexy aura" to him, that she wished she could find in a partner. Ruth also said to us in a casual aside, that her lifestyle was "in the dumps" and that she was "willing to try anything to have some fun." That's how the complications arose.

Ruth wanted to spend more time with Danny, and she wanted it to be in a place where he was most comfortable. He still lived at home, but that was just a place he got his mail and slept every couple of days. She even hinted at moving in to the spare room, unaware that both Claire and Danny had most of their belongings already stowed upstairs. She thought that just in these few short weeks, her and her son were developing a "unique connection" that she wished to foster and improve on. So she made it a point to join us for baking, card games and late evening swims. It was all very touching, even Danny was making a special effort to warm-up to her. But she was unknowingly, cutting into our sex time!

Trying his best to maintain decorum and also to show some renewed deference to his mother, Danny was less possessive of Claire and I when Ruth was present. A strange feeling that my sister and I found to be unsettling, because we needed and practically required his steady control. This tended to work a tiny hardship on him too. He had become used to having his way with our bodies. He enjoyed the freedom of being able to grab some tits at any time or to snap his fingers for a blowjob, (a hummer-as he liked to say.) One thing that hadn't changed was the rule about bras. Danny liked tits, and we had all been blessed. When unrestrained, they bounce and jiggle to the point of distraction. Even for someone with a bountiful pair of her own. And Ruth too, had an enviable set of knockers.

Though we mostly wore bathing suits and tank-tops in the extreme heat, some endowments just can't conveniently be hidden. In a polite but direct manner, Ruth asked us if our breasts were always so exposed, especially when her son was around. We hemmed and hawed for appropriate answers; usually replying that Danny wasn't interested in such old broads when there were so many young women in the area, or maybe that as a guest in the house, he respected our choices. Both answers were bullshit but, Ruth was the youngest of us, and also a guest, so she let it rest. Eventually she discarded the confines of a bra herself. And Danny took notice. Three attractive, mature women, with ample cleavage freely displayed would catch the observance of any young man, regardless of his relationship to them. Not to mention, that he was already doing two of us.

The sex had not entirely stopped, infact it was better and more raw than ever. At night, and on days when we had no intrusions, our threesome or the occasional coupling, was intense. One night , I was selected to be "the pet." I was collared and led to the playroom where I instantly noticed that the bed had been covered with a big plastic tarp. Crazy images floated through my mind. Soft cuffs were applied to my wrists and ankles, binding me to the large wooden posts at the four corners of the bed. While they undressed me and took their time to slather wet kisses over my trembling body, I took inventory on why I was laid on this clear, water-proof sheeting. My struggles increased and I found myself shivering and nearly sobbing, fearing what I expected to be a vile and degrading experience. I nearly cried-out the "safe word."

Immediately, I was made to suck and slobber over two gargantuan, missile-shaped vibrators, that were then inserted in my pussy and ass, and set to warp speed. Both Danny and Claire then took turns sitting on my face while tweaking my perky nipples. I sucked them both off to a big climax, their salty juices mingled in my throat and my cheeks and chin became crusted with dried cum. It's thrilling and lewd to have sex with your sister and your nephew at the same time. And to hungrily lap some pussy juice until you're soaked, then to inhale a gigantic cock and swallow the gallons of creamy jism, is mind-blowing. I never want this to stop.

My torso was shaking from the nearly continuous orgasms in my cunt, and from the freight train churning in my bottom. With the slightly acidic taste of their fluids still fresh on my tongue, a baseball-sized, red rubber gag was lodged in my teeth and a silky blindfold wrapped around my head. I was moaning like a whore, gasping and writhing on the sheet, wondering what they had in store for me. My vagina was in a constant state of excitement. And my ass, though used to penetration, was unaccustomed to a pulsing, whirring spear drilling deeper into my rectum.

I shuddered in anticipation and winced at what they could possibly be warming me up for. Then for a second, I heard the plastic rustling and I felt them moving off of the big bed. My heart was racing. Then I felt the streams. I had prepared myself for this strange sensation, but it was oddly not what I expected. The liquids raining down on me were surprisingly cold. Something sticky and sweet was being trickled on me from different sources, and with oily, ticklish textures. And it felt both hot and cold. After what seemed an eternity, the vibrators were slowly removed from my exhausted, overheated cavities. Next, the sloppy gag was plucked from my mouth, allowing me to breath normally and sniff the air. Even through the blindfold, I could discern some faint, flickering lights through the total darkness. When they peeled away the mask, I was completely shocked.

My naked body had become my sister's birthday cake. It seems that I had forgotten Claire's birthday, and the two of them decided to turn me into her treat. They had covered me with whipped cream from neck to ankles. Warm chocolate and butterscotch sauces outlined my tits and pussy. Cherries were placed on my nipples and cunt, and small lit candles circled my vagina.

For the next twenty minutes they made a sloppy meal of my sugary shape. And for an hour after that, I was the focus of a messy, sticky orgy. They thoroughly licked and sucked the gooey delights from my flesh, paying particular attention to my "special sweet spots." I now cried tears of joy as laughter filled the room, no children's party could have produced such supreme pleasure. We all wound-up covered in creamy, syrupy fun. Then I was released from my bondage, we tossed the tarp in the garbage, and shared a delightful shower, and climbed happily into bed. My night as the pet wasn't quite over. For the penance of forgetfulness, my job was to satisfy them both orally until they both fell asleep. I warmed to the task, lovingly licking pussy and swallowing cock, until they drifted off to a contented dream. I then plugged-in the vibrator and celebrated Claire's birth on my own, until my eyes grew heavy. The next day- Claire's actual birthday- Ruth appeared with a big cake. We exchanged some naughty snickers every time Claire was asked how she enjoyed growing older.

Now that Ruth was in the house more often, Danny needed to find more creative ways to fuck us. Copying and improving on the pattern that captured Claire the year before, he played on our deep-seated obsession with rules, and our over-riding horniness. He would call to one or both of us from the playroom; leaving his mother to either ponder our quick obedience to his summons, or to inquire of the remaining sister why the other would dart down into the cellar and lock the door behind her. And then would come the expected quizzical looks and pointed questions when we would reemerge with different clothes, tussled hair, smudged make-up and positively stinking of sex.

And while in the basement, on bended knee and with cock pumping pussy or mouth, we were having more than just our nephew's syrupy-sweet cum planted inside of us. He was also making small observations like: "My mom is cramping our fun," or "she has really nice tits, have you noticed." And "Either we need her to find a hobby or we have to bring her in on our secret." We were startled at hearing his remarks, but we had both formed the same conclusion.

Now Claire and I had both been quite aware of Ruth's fantastic figure. She was the youngest of us and had given birth to Danny as a teenager. Her dark raven hair was thickly layered in a modified shag. She needed little make-up, (we were extremely jealous,) had bright Hazel eyes and pouty pink lips with full cheeks. And it seemed as if she got the best features from her older sisters. Long, muscular legs that looked great in

heels. And a cute, firm ass leading up to the family treasure which she sported in abundance, a serious set of double-Ds, size 38.

And now that she started going braless, and joining us at the pool in a bikini, we often whispered to each other that it would be fun to play with those puppies. We even asked her so often, if she would like to skinny-dip with us or even shower-off as a group, that she must have wondered about our bi-tendencies.

After a few weeks of her observations and of us making slobbering, slutty fools of ourselves running downstairs, or making suggestive comments on her bombshell figure, her tough questions and snide remarks showed that she was drawing to an uncomfortable, possibly unsavory conclusion. She admitted to us much later, that she had become unnaturally fixated on her sexy son, and unusually jealous of the seemingly obscene compact he had with us. Plus she was growing frustrated and horny due to her poor luck and bad choices on the dating scene.

Danny continued to not-so-subtly goad us to revealing our secret, and to initiate his mom into our tidy tryst. With his mother in the room, he would mention "the pet," causing Ruth to ask if we had a cat. Or he would hint that Ruth be given a "complete "tour of the house. And when he was with one or both of us, fucking and plunging away, he dropped ideas about how his mom would look eating pussy, and how exhilarating it would be to fuck his own mother. He seemed to have a stronger load when he spoke like this, and I for one, felt like I climaxed heavier at these thoughts. (What the hell was happening?)

Danny began referring to the three of us sisters, as his own little harem. And that it would be so sexy to be fucking all of the women in the family. He negated any argument by saying that we were already having sex with one sister, and that incest was only an inconvenient label. Or that it would be easier if one of us seduced her into the sexual mix. We should finally have been repulsed at this last notion, but why weren't we? And why would we be plotting to make this happen? It had occurred to Claire and I that involving Ruth would eliminate the need to sneak around, and she was incredibly sexy, and those sweet tits...the wheels were beginning to spin.

At the same time, and completely out of the blue, Danny informed us that he had been talking to his Uncle Lew, (Claire's husband) about a job. Lew was a real crumb, who treated Claire like shit, but he owned some sort of money-making enterprise, and for some crazy reason, Claire still wanted him. He also had an insatiable appetite for pussy, with which he had been caught literally with his pants down. In a brief moment of clarity, Claire warned him that if it happened again, she would take everything. But if any male member of the family could mentor Danny, or help him in the business world, we accepted that this might be a good thing. He couldn't just survive living here, and fucking his aunts all day.

It seems that Danny had stumbled onto some racy videos that Lew posted on an obscure website, and that piqued Danny's mercenary interests. He contacted his uncle and suggested that they may be in a position to strike a very satisfactory bargain. They exchanged ideas and his uncle was intrigued.