Famous for Nothing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know baby," I said, shaking my head, "But we're at the end of the line here. We need something to work." I never admitted that to Keira before. But times were getting desperate. It was so tired of putting on a happy face. Or at least a determined face. Happy wasn't my strong suit.

"I will try anything you say mom. I know this is your dream," she said.

"Our dream," I corrected her, "But I am running out of ideas Keira. I mean I was up til 3 last night coming up with plans. But every time I thought of something I realized we'd already tried it. I spent twenty minutes planning on how to get a viral video out there of you 'unintentionally" saying something racy, maybe on the local news. Then I remembered two years ago when you went viral when you were interviewed as a fan at the Dodgers game for saying, 'I don't care if he has two balls or one, now he just need to get good wood on it.'"

"I still don't get that. Why'd you tell me to say it? I hate baseball," Keira said thoughtfully and I shook my head. That had rocketed around the internet for a week or so, but it didn't go anywhere.

"That's not the point," I said, rubbing the back of the neck with my hands, "What matters is that we are going to have to move back in with grandma and grandpa in three months. That's all we have." I said, surprising myself by finding that my voice was quavering slightly and my eyes prickled. My whole plan was failing. I was failing. I never failed. But here I was, almost defeated but completely devoid of even one last desperate measure to try. Keira was looking at me intently, like she'd never looked at me before. It was a look of surprise that she heard me talking like this (a surprise I shared), compassion, and mostly fear. She was afraid of failing too. For the first time, I think my daughter felt a little bit of the strain that I was under. She wanted to help.

"Well mom, I mean, there is always that one thing you talked about. You know," she said nervously, no longer looking me in the eye, "a sex tape?" I had known what she was going to say before she said it and I was already shaking my head.

"No, we can't do that," I said, "It's been done to death." I had no real objection to leaking a sex tape on a principled ground. But it was too cliché at that point. Ever since that MTV pregnant teenager 'leaked' her staged anal video, it had become passé. I would have gladly set up a video like that for Keira if I thought it would work. But at that point in time, another wannabe-celebrity sex tape would make my daughter look desperate. We were desperate, don't get me wrong, but we couldn't look that way. We couldn't look that way by trying to do exactly what people had already seen a thousand times before. I was willing to do anything, absolutely anything, but it had to be new.

"Hey come on!" I heard a voice call out from across the room. It was Kacy. I heard a strange boiling sort of sound as well and I turned and looked.

"I had to go!" I heard Tommy say as the scene came into focus. Kacy was still sitting in the tub, slowing getting herself awake. Tommy had apparently rushed to the bathroom and started to piss. He hadn't bothered to kick his sister out or even close the door. He was just pissing a few feet from his sister's face.

"You could've told me so I could close the curtain and you could close the door! I don't want to see your dick!" Kacy said indignantly. The boiling sound continued as Tommy pissed. Almost involuntarily my eyes dropped down to his penis. I was as shocked as Kacy was. But then, we were in tight quarters. We didn't really have privacy anymore.

"Nothing you haven't seen a million times!" Tommy laughed at his sister.

"I might've seen some cocks, but I've never seen my brothers'!" Kacy said, disgustedly. The curtain rustled closed and Tommy finished pissing.

But already gears were moving in my mind and thoughts were rapidly coming together. I felt a sense of excitement coursing through me before the idea even truly presented itself to my conscious mind. It was a burst of inspiration borne of desperation and anxiety. It was like the universe had been preparing me for years by piling bitter failure on bitter failure so that, when the time finally came, I was ready to accept the truth. Ready to do what was necessary to be rich and to be famous. It a genius forged in the crucible of pain. And now, as my reward, I felt like a weight was lifting off of me. After months in which I had been scraping the bottom of the barrel, only to scrape it against the next day, finally something new and different was presenting itself to me. Something you'd seen a million times, but never quite like this.

"Everyone out!" I said rapidly, "Come back in exactly three hours!"

* * * * * *

When my children returned exactly three hours later (they were always very punctual with me, because they knew what happened when they weren't), I had everything set up. All of the furniture in my apartment, except for the bed, had been piled in the bathroom and the kitchen. The bed was freshly made with white sheets and no comforter. I'd cleaned the walls off and put up some white curtains to create the illusion of windows. Plus the light would reflect the light better.

And now there was plenty of light. I'd spent most of the rest of my money on renting large industrial lights and other equipment. As my children walked into the room, confused and uncertain, I handed them small devices that slipped easily (and almost invisibly) into their ears. They popped them in without even asking why.

"Can you hear me," I whispered and all three of my children lifted their hands to their ears. They apparently hadn't noticed the small microphone headset I was wearing on my head. But they'd silently answered my question nonetheless.

"What is going on mom?" Keira asked, looking around our small apartment and at the bright lights all around us.

"I've finally figured it out," I said, "I finally found the hook that is going to get us all famous," I explained. Then I spread my arm out, encompassing the re-designed room, the expensive camera next to me, and the large boom microphone that was suspended above the bed.

"You're a photographer now?" Kacy asked incredulously, "Like, school portraits and stuff?"

"No dummy," Tommy cut in, "We don't have a dark room. This is for group therapy. Mom is becoming a therapist."

"Shut up," I said loudly and they all winced. I'd forgotten I had my voice piped into their ears and nearly apologized. But there wasn't time. I was riding the crest of an incredible idea. I had been thinking about nothing else for the last three hours. It was, absolutely, a desperate plan. But it was also brilliant. I wasn't positive that it work, though I was almost positive. I just knew for certain that I was going to go down swinging, give it everything I had. Nothing was sacred here, the goal was to get rich. To get famous. Everything else would figure itself out later.

"Well what is it mom?" Keira asked, glancing nervously around the room.

"Your idea honey," I said smoothly, "a sex tape." Tommy and Kacy giggled and Keira shrugged her shoulders.

"Where is the dude?" Tommy asked, looking around me for his sister's co-star.

"You said that it's been done before," Keira said, "What's the point of doing it if it won't work." I decided not to pussyfoot around. I knew that I was going to shock them, that I was going to face resistance. Better to get it out there quickly while they were still disoriented.

"I said we shouldn't just do a sex tape. It's a cliché, so it lacks the sort of oomph we need to get over the media noise. It only makes sense if there is some sort of hook. Something that makes us completely unique. Something that will shock people. Everybody and her brother has made a sex tape at this point. But everybody hasn't made sex tape with her brother. And her sister. No one has ever done that. When you three fuck and we leak it onto the internet...we are going to be infamous in hours. And then we'll be rich."

My children stood in complete silence for a moment. All three of them had their mouths dropped open, but they didn't dare look at one another. Keira's eyes were wide and she shook her head slightly. I guess their reaction was the one that I should've had when I first thought of the idea. But I didn't. I can't explain it. I had run out of options, I was ready to grasp at anything that would work. And my instincts told me that I had finally pushed myself beyond the machinations of a normal showbiz mom, this was the publicity stunt turned up to the level of art. Whatever moral objections I should have had, just didn't exist. I couldn't even really think of any. I waited on my children for that. Finally, Keira broke the silence.

"Mom," she said tremulously, "I only fuck black guys." Now it was my turn to lapse into stunned silence.

"I just told you that I want you to fuck your siblings on tape to get rich and your objection is that you only fuck black guys?" I said flatly, "Nothing else about that bothers you?" Keira shrugged.

"I have a problem!" Kacy shot out, "We can't do that mom!" I felt a little relieved for some reason. Not because I was going to stop based on their objection, but because forcing me to defend my decision would sharpen the idea in my mind.

"I just think..."

"I mean that camera doesn't even have tape. It's digital. If you want tape we have to go to Goodwill or something and get a camcorder..."

"Stupid, that's not the problem!," Tommy interrupted his sister and I waited for his moral objection, "We can put it up on youtube, then pull youtube up on the TV and then I can just record it on tape on the old VCR! The problem is that..."

"Shut up, all of you!" I yelled, "None of you have any moral objections to this? None of you think that this is wrong in anyway?" I asked. Again, I wasn't trying to abandon my plan it was just... I felt like someone should say something about why it was wrong. But all of my children sort of shrugged.

"I mean I don't want to do it..." Kacy said trailing off.

"It's gross, you know, they are my sisters but..." Tommy said.

"I mean, if you say it will make us rich...we'll have to do it, don't we?" Keira asked finally. Well, if there was any doubt before there wasn't now; they were all my children.

* * * * * *

Twenty minutes later, everything was set up. I was sitting in a folding chair with my back up against the wall. The camera was on a stand in front of me, far enough back that it could capture the entire bed and a little bit of real estate on either side of it. I figured that it would be better if no one was holding the camera, that way no one would ask questions about whether or not I was involved. I was also now far enough away from the boom mike that if I whispered into my microphone, it would never get picked up. Keira, Kacy, and Tommy were standing next to the bed now. Tommy was in his boxer shorts. Both of the girl were wearing my bath robes, nothing was on underneath.

"Alright," I whispered and all three turned to look at me at the same time. They all had big, saucer-like eyes, "Okay, you can't react like that when I talk. We don't want anyone know I am feeding you direction. This is supposed to be spontaneous," I explained.

"Okay mom," Keira said and I shook my head.

"Don't acknowledge me talking at all, just do what I say," I replied.

"Okay mom," Kacy said.

"What did I just say?" I sighed.

"Don't acknowledge you," Tommy responded.

"Christ," I whispered under my breath and shook my head. I decided to just push on and hope they figured it out as we went along, "Okay. I am going to edit this video when we put it out so that it starts after you are all naked already. I don't want to get the set-up. I want the viewer to just sort of come in while you're in the middle of having sex," I explained calmly, but my heart was thrumming. I was so excited! But that didn't mean I was going to make any mistakes. In fact, I felt totally in control of myself and everything happening. That's the reason I wanted to edit the video to start in the middle of the scene. I wanted to control perception. If I had to rely on my children to act out a storyline where it made sense for them to be having sex...well I couldn't trust them. I had to pull all of the strings. The mastermind of the whole thing.

"So," I said, "Why don't you all strip down and get on the bed." Maybe it should've felt strange saying that. Maybe I should've been worried or ashamed. But I just felt richer already. This was just business.

Keira, Kacy, and Tommy looked around at one another sheepishly for a moment. I was, perhaps uncharacteristically, patient, and let them get their bearings. Finally, after a long pause, Keira shrugged and started to untie her robe. Kacy and Tommy knew that Keira was the star, if she was taking her clothes off, they would as well. Kacy's hand went to her own robe while Tommy's fingers slipped into the waistband of his boxers, staring to slip them down.

In a matter of moments, my children were all naked, standing around the bed. Without clothes, Keira's star quality was even more apparent. I knew that, I'd seen her naked before when I evaluated her for additional plastic surgery (as of now, she'd hadn't needed much). Keira's breasts were very large, but they hardly drooped at all. Her nipples were perfectly proportioned and a beautiful, dark pink color. Her curves seemed more dramatic and her stomach looked flatter while she was naked. Her labia were the same pink color as her nipples and quite tight. She was shaved totally bare.

Kacy looked much like her sister, though her breasts were small (but no less perky). Their nipples and their labia were identical. Both had large, red clitorises like their mother. Kacy had, at some point, gotten a rose tattooed on her left hip. I hated it before (and had punished her for it), but it worked really well for what we were doing now. Unlike her sister, Kacy had a small amount of pubic hair, though it was little more than a small strip.

As Tommy got naked, I saw that his lank frame was finally started to put on a little bit of mass, though he was still somewhat scrawny. His cock was soft, lying limp against his leg. It looked to be of around average length, but it was hard to tell before it got hard. It just had to be big enough not to be a joke to viewers, and he easily passed that threshold. All of my children were very attractive. People would want to watch them make love. They'd pay to watch them fuck. I felt my body tingling all over.

They wouldn't look at one another in the eyes, all of them staring down at the floor nervously. Kacy was smiling awkwardly and Keira was biting her lower lip. It didn't matter, once things got started they would get comfortable. I figured it was time to jump into this.

"Okay, Keira, you are the star of this picture. The action is going to primarily focus on you. I want you to look like you're having fun. I want you to keep your eyes nice and wide. And I want you to look at the camera every now and then, okay?"

"Okay," Keira said.

"Don't acknowledge me!" I said loudly, making all three children wince. I couldn't leave them openings for that shit anymore.

"Just get up on the bed facing me, get on your hands and knees. You don't need to move sexy or seductive now, but when I say, 'action,' I need you to start right up." I explained.

Keira didn't ask any questions (she knew better than that), instead, she quickly scrambled up onto my bed. In a matter of seconds, my eldest daughter was on her hands and knees with her larges breasts dangling down between her arms, somehow looking larger than before. Her head was up and her hair was a bit messy, hanging across her eyes. God she looked hot. People would pay anything to see this.

"Okay Tommy, come stand in front of the bed in front of Keira. But not directly in front of her. Stand just a few inches to her right so that if she turns her head to the side, you'll be right there. But I want to be able to see her face. I want her eyes in the shot," I explained.

Tommy quickly walked around the bed. He began to position himself two feet or so away from Keira's face. He was looking down at his feet and Keira kept her eyes locked on my camera, never turning to look at her brother's limp penis. I ran my hands through my hair.

"Tommy, how can your sister suck your dick from two feet away? I hate to tell you, but you're not that big," I said.

"My dick?" Tommy asked, like he'd just realized for the first time what we'd been talking about.

"Take two steps closer. You should feel Keira's breath on your penis," I said sharply. Kacy put her hand over her mouth as she heard me. Tommy froze for a minute and looked at Keira. Then he shrugged his shoulder and took two steps forward. Now his hips were nearly brushing Keira's shoulder. Keira's mouth was just inches from her brother's cock.

"Okay, just put it in your mouth, and we can get started," I said simply. I didn't really think of it as saying anything particularly shocking. I mean we'd already agreed to this. But Keira's eyes got wider and Kacy shivered slightly. Keira turned and looked at her brother's flaccid penis for the first time. Then her eyes darted up and looked at her brother's face. I could see her breathing deeply, nearly panting. Finally, her eyes turned back to me.

"Mom," she said, breaking a cardinal rule, "I can't do this. It's wrong," she said.

"What do you mean it's wrong? You already said you would do whatever I said."

"Yeah but he's my little brother mom...I didn't really think before...but I can't...it's..." Keira said.

"Mom, isn't this illegal?" Tommy asked, turning to me now.

"And like...immoral?" Kacy chimed in. I felt a wave of anger roll over me. I had agreements, contracts even, with all three of my children. And now I had a fucking mutiny on my hands. But I controlled myself.

"Incest is in right now," I explained, "Ever since HBO had that brother and sister fuck on the first episode of Game of Thrones, it's been everywhere. It's not immoral. It's popular. This is the thing that's in right now and we are going to drop this thing right in the crest of the market," I explained, telling them things I'd already told myself when I was counting my money. I gritted my teeth as I spoke, trying not to let them know how close to breaking I was.

"But that's just pretend," Kacy said, looking at Tommy's soft dick next to her sister's face, "This is real." My slow children had finally come to understand what we were talking about. At the worst possible time.

"I think we should just stop mom," Keira said, nodding to herself. Suddenly, the anger that I'd just barely been able to control boiled over. I'd spent the last of my money on all this goddamned equipment. Whatever moral hang ups and bullshit that they had would have to drop pretty fucking fast. There was no backing out now.

"Fucking horsehit!" I yelled loudly into the microphone, watching my children wince. I stood up from my chair and rapidly stared moving towards the bed. I saw my children cower away from me as I moved closer. Good. They needed to know what I was feeling. Specifically, Keira needed to know. If she fell into line, the others would rapidly follow. I crossed the distance separating us in nearly a sprint. When I was standing directly in front of Keira, I pushed my left arm out, hitting Tommy directly in the center of the chest. He hadn't been expecting that and he tumbled over to the floor. It wasn't about him, I was making a demonstration of my rage for Keira.

"What the fuck do you mean, just stop?" I asked. Keira didn't move, she was totally frozen.

"I just..." she started.

"I don't care what you 'just.' I want to understand when you thought that you took control of this operation? Tommy get up off the fucking floor," I shot. Tommy quickly scrambled up.